PDA

View Full Version : Please huulp!! Something's wrong with my toon.

minamoo
06-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Today I noticed that my toon had a slight limp,especially when she runs :dread:......I don't recall her ever having this limp, for I'm certain I would've noticed. After-all, she's my only toon and I spoil her to bits!! She gets every thing she wants.!! Why, just today, I bought some matching gems ,thus I, can confidently confirm that she indeed is in excellent shape. We even have a routine thingy going on. For instance ,after every few map runs and a few CTF's , I always let her rest. When my insomnia kicks in @ 3am....she gets up from her lair to keep me company. So as you can see,surely I would have noticed if she had a limp.

The only feasible explanation I have is that, it had to do with us executing Captain Rowner, we ran into him today at end of the line, perhaps it's an injury she sustained at those treacherous battlefields of DM ? I knew we shouldn't have gone in there, I just knew it!:( .I highly doubt it though, it's a place we rarely frequent because we never last longer than 30sec in there. Do you think could it be her very trendy Victorian dress?,is her cinch is too tight??. I don't know? All I know is she's poorly now and has a slight limp.:grey::grey:

Where do vamps go to get patched up? Will she be okay? does she just need a few days off? retail therapy? Bottle of vintage Lycan blood?

What the prognosis here? Will she ever be able to run again?:dread:

Thanks guys and enjoy the rest of day,evening or night.

PS: This is totally not the time for you's to congratulate us for that rare execution...We have a rather pressing matter to resolve. A limping vamp is bait!!!...Okay , I don't wanna be rude,so a few hand-claps will suffice.:untroubled:

dugantale
06-04-2012, 08:06 PM
What wep do you have?

Flowman
06-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Is this a joke...or a serious question....?

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm guessing a mix of both, as in she says that her vampire is walking odd, but she might want to make it sound cute or something O.o

Shaocalur
06-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Shes using her vampires supposed limp to say "I got this execution and now ny vampire feels proud." Or something...

All I know is, she wants us to congratulate her on her latest execution.

So congrats.

Xaphan Fox
06-05-2012, 07:29 AM
I wonder if you were the person who was flirting with me and trying to get gold out of me.

*flows with the force*
I sense strong dude behind keyboard with this one!

Woof!

Flowman
06-05-2012, 12:44 PM
I wonder if you were the person who was flirting with me and trying to get gold out of me.

*flows with the force*
I sense strong dude behind keyboard with this one!

Woof!

Did someone say.....Flow?

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Lol wow this person obviously has no life, talking as if her vampire "in-game" is a dog or a best friend "in real life" someone beat her with the stupid stick. js..

Xaphan Fox
06-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Lol be nice.

I've been roleplaying a fox for 15 years.
It has consumed my identity.
Starting to believe it.

Let people have their fun.

Whatever makes this messed up world more palatable is fine with me!

*noselicks*

Yip..

Flaorakrisa
06-05-2012, 01:33 PM
The end of the world is near.. I also have 6 invisible gnomes around me all the time... or is it Cuz I eat that strange mushroom in the forest yesterday?????

Phoenixking
06-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Lol be nice.

I've been roleplaying a fox for 15 years.
It has consumed my identity.
Starting to believe it.

Let people have their fun.

Whatever makes this messed up world more palatable is fine with me!

*noselicks*

Yip..
I sometimes say I'm an alien. And talk about a planet that I've never been to, gleise 158g.

StompArtist
06-05-2012, 02:03 PM
I am an Alien. Stop making fun of us, it's called Alienism and it is a problem.

Xaphan Fox
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
I make frequent trips to Uranus

Phoenixking
06-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I am an Alien. Stop making fun of us, it's called Alienism and it is a problem.
Shush! I'm trying to trick them to think I'm not an alien, I really am one

LMFAO XAPHAN!

StompArtist
06-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I make frequent trips to Uranus

Why? It's a dump!

Flowman
06-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Why? It's a dump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

Dazamo
06-05-2012, 03:23 PM
The end of the world is near.. I also have 6 invisible gnomes around me all the time... or is it Cuz I eat that strange mushroom in the forest yesterday?????

If they are invisible, how do you know they are still there and have not abandoned you?

Sky../
06-05-2012, 03:47 PM

Snow white and the huntsmen?

Xaphan Fox
06-05-2012, 05:10 PM

Snow white and the huntsmen?

That movie was awesome. The wicked queen was delicious...

Woof

Mothwing
06-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Lol, I personally found the post funny. It's most likely a gear glitch. Try equipping/un-equipping the items you have on. If you notice the limp in a specific item, take a pic, (or try to), and email it to STS.

Popular
06-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Im from mars. All of you be quiet

Xaphan Fox
06-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Only men are from Mars...

oh...

I get it.

Floating
06-06-2012, 05:32 AM
You guys are so mean to her :[ Nice post but I beleive my female vamp has problems too ^^ Anyways you should make stories for the "carvina history" if you can make up such stories c(:

Rare
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Lol wow this person obviously has no life, talking as if her vampire "in-game" is a dog or a best friend "in real life" someone beat her with the stupid stick. js..

:hororr:

Phoenixking
06-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Lol, I personally found the post funny. It's most likely a gear glitch. Try equipping/un-equipping the items you have on. If you notice the limp in a specific item, take a pic, (or try to), and email it to STS.
I find it ridiculous =.=

Flaorakrisa
06-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I hear their voices

Floating
06-06-2012, 12:47 PM
tok tok tok...

this thread is just funny :)

chill pill and dont rage on such weird in a good way threads XD

these make forums a fun place

Phoenixking
06-06-2012, 01:09 PM
I hear their voices
Me too....

Handsofmyvodka
06-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Today I noticed that my toon had a slight limp,especially when she runs :dread:......I don't recall her ever having this limp, for I'm certain I would've noticed. After-all, she's my only toon and I spoil her to bits!! She gets every thing she wants.!! Why, just today, I bought some matching gems ,thus I, can confidently confirm that she indeed is in excellent shape. We even have a routine thingy going on. For instance ,after every few map runs and a few CTF's , I always let her rest. When my insomnia kicks in @ 3am....she gets up from her lair to keep me company. So as you can see,surely I would have noticed if she had a limp.

The only feasible explanation I have is that, it had to do with us executing Captain Rowner, we ran into him today at end of the line, perhaps it's an injury she sustained at those treacherous battlefields of DM ? I knew we shouldn't have gone in there, I just knew it!:( .I highly doubt it though, it's a place we rarely frequent because we never last longer than 30sec in there. Do you think could it be her very trendy Victorian dress?,is her cinch is too tight??. I don't know? All I know is she's poorly now and has a slight limp.:grey::grey:

Where do vamps go to get patched up? Will she be okay? does she just need a few days off? retail therapy? Bottle of vintage Lycan blood?

What the prognosis here? Will she ever be able to run again?:dread:

Thanks guys and enjoy the rest of day,evening or night.

PS: This is totally not the time for you's to congratulate us for that rare execution...We have a rather pressing matter to resolve. A limping vamp is bait!!!...Okay , I don't wanna be rude,so a few hand-claps will suffice.:untroubled: and i thought i had seen it all...