View Full Version : Question About gears

imsuperman
09-11-2021, 02:07 PM
hi there!

wanted to ask if it's worth to buy op gears atm or after expansion it will get cheaper? wanna farm but not sure :(

XxretepxX
09-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Dont buy like 10% ect ect just basic gear 5% or less, because youre going to need at least arcanes if you want people to run with you, these maps might be hard and no way youll have a fun time running them with end taint ect ect

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

VanE
09-11-2021, 02:46 PM
helloooo yessss

imsuperman
09-11-2021, 02:54 PM
Dont buy like 10% ect ect just basic gear 5% or less, because youre going to need at least arcanes if you want people to run with you, these maps might be hard and no way youll have a fun time running them with end taint ect ect

na i have enough budget, if im planning to buy 7-8% dex gears is ok?

i was asking about arc 76 gears ofc lel

XxretepxX
09-11-2021, 03:36 PM
na i have enough budget, if im planning to buy 7-8% dex gears is ok?

i was asking about arc 76 gears ofc lelIdk i think encryptions said even like 10% dex would be worse than like 3% dex new weapon. So put that into perspective but if you wanna spend that much thats up to you

Nocturnus
09-11-2021, 05:51 PM
Rare, Epic and Legendary equipment items will be available for loot when the expansion releases. Mythic, Arcane, Set and Spirit gear will be released later. We are doing this to maintain the value of current gear and prevent large-scale economic disruption with the sudden appearance of "OP Level 81" stuff.

Spirit of the Deep gear was originally planned to release with the expansion but I've had a change of heart - largely due to the inflow of messages from concerned players who feel that their epic struggle to level-up their existing Spirit gear will be obliterated by a replacement set. There is merit to this concern. Therefore we'll keep all the new 'Spirit' stuff under wraps 'til other power-related impacts of the expansion have settled.

SETS

When the expansion releases there will be a three (3) piece Legendary Level 81 set and a six (6) piece Legendary Level 81 set. Both of these sets will provide significant bonuses. There will still be a power gap between Level 76 Arcane gears and the Level 81 Legendary gears (that favors the Arcanes) but these 3 and 6 piece sets will make that gap a bit more narrow.

Check this..