PDA

View Full Version : Mailbox

iShoty
06-05-2012, 03:12 PM
I think a mailbox should be a good think for PL's players. For pm players when they aren't playing so you don't have to add him or give back the armor you borrowed from a friend. Tell what you think about that

Walkhardd
06-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Been suggested 2992486 times, but I still agree.

Sts said they would implement it a long time ago. (way too lazy to find the original post.)

dugantale
06-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Been suggested 2992486 times, but I still agree.

Sts said they would implement it a long time ago. (way too lazy to find the original post.)

What he said/\

iShoty
06-05-2012, 03:24 PM
If lot of players asked for it why none move? I dont think players who asked for it didn't really wanted. Me and subziro tried to find useful places to put one in each townes we really want one it should be pretty useful for all players but I think some players will abuse :(

Skeletonlord
06-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Isn't this "mailbox" already implemented? The private messaging system works in the same way.

Edit : Oh I see what you mean now, this is part of it, but I think you mean like if the other player is offline you can message them so when they log on they get the message. Great idea, don't think the devs will add this into the game.

XghostzX
06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Isn't this "mailbox" already implemented? The private messaging system works in the same way.

Edit : Oh I see what you mean now, this is part of it, but I think you mean like if the other player is offline you can message them so when they log on they get the message. Great idea, don't think the devs will add this into the game.

Why wouldn't/couldn't they? It would make things so much easier; I wouldn't mind an easier way to communicate with the entree in the current tournament I'm hosting. I know that they'll log in game, but I never know if they'll take a look on the forums.

JaytB
06-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Same opinion as walk.

Plaguemaw
06-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I know people hate this, but id be willing to pay plat for an offline in game mailbox

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

iShoty
06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
That's kinda easy to implant.... And I want to know if you think its a good idea or not ...

Walkhardd
06-05-2012, 04:15 PM
I know people hate this, but id be willing to pay plat for an offline in game mailbox

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iShoty
06-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Lol I hope they'll make it free I wont pay too -.-'

Fao
06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
This is a good idea! This has been mentioned MANY times, but I don't know why they haven't implanted it yet!

Phoenixking
06-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I think I saw this in the roadmap thingy, or something. They wanted to do this I think... I don't remember. But maybe they were to busy with other things... But they did say new systems coming to Pocket Legends..... Wait? Could the mean....?

Mothwing
06-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol. But honestly, they'd lose a lot of customers/players if they did, because it's an in-game utility, and holding back player's accessibility isn't a good thing for a company.