PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.2 Content Update (90648)

null_void
06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Fixed a problem with people in (one) very large guild not being able to log in.

flashbackflip
06-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Nice! What's the guild name, null_void?

Mitchturbo
06-05-2012, 06:19 PM
It was League Of Assassinz flashbackflip :-)

Seiyen
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
I knew that,i've one of mine alt in that guild, on an average about 60 peeps always online,maybe its bcoz every1 is a recruiter

-Raghav

Rawrimafish
06-12-2012, 12:49 PM
It was League Of Assassinz flashbackflip :-)

off topic but in ur sig. it says GM... r u GM of EBS?

akfury
06-12-2012, 02:02 PM
off topic but in ur sig. it says GM... r u GM of EBS?

yeah mitch is gm of ebs

Mitchturbo
06-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Yup! Original Owner and Originator Of Extreme Boss Slayers lol, my baby ;-)
Thanks for asking Rawrimafish lol

kiffnshey
06-15-2012, 04:45 AM
Today i dont know what happen with sts xystem even i use enchancer 100% to loot the flashgun too many n u know is wasting my money n time to use enchancer to get vanity that sts inform all bosses drop vanity

HunterSLAYER
06-15-2012, 05:03 AM
Luck enhancers do not affect the drop rates of vanities from bosses.

Explanation of effects of luck enhancers:

If loot=gray, reroll=white.

If loot=white, reroll=orange

If loot=orange, reroll=green

If loot=green, reroll=purple

If loot=purple,reroll=pink

Basically, the luck enhancers(miner's luck for e.g) gives you a chance for better loot(even with rerolls) if there are better loot.

The luck enhancers do not necessarily give u the best loot, so buying them is like a gamble.

One example of the luck enhancer working wonders would be when the Yanis and Zevon Yorr pets were released and they were ORIGINALLY LEGENDARY(PINK) Vanity drops.

However, people found an exploit at the map that they often drop(Voleria).

As I explained earlier, if u got a purple loot and u rerolled u MAY get a Pink. So as purple drops are really common at Voleria, all u need to do was to buy miner's luck(100% reroll for better loot).

KILL A COUPLE OF SCORNS, wait for the purple drop, and when it comes often people using miner's luck or any other luck enhancer who rerolled would actually receive a vanity pet(remember they WERE PINK?).

This exploit has been fixed by changing the rarity of the pets to PURPLE but not before heavy plat users farmed many extras and caused the prices of these pets to FALL RAPIDLY in the Consignment Shoppe.

Hint: You might want to try red sun pirates('secret labs'), bilge:incubator.
Vanities drop pretty often from that map but sell for a decent price(especially brown jacket, blue sunglasses and green shirts).

Hope this helps. :D

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Cahaun
06-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Today i dont know what happen with sts xystem even i use enchancer 100% to loot the flashgun too many n u know is wasting my money n time to use enchancer to get vanity that sts inform all bosses drop vanity
Those elixers don't always guarantee a vanity, it only guarantees rerolls. What campaign were you in?

Cahaun
06-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Luck enhancers do not affect the drop rates of vanities from bosses.

Explanation of effects of luck enhancers:

If loot=gray, reroll=white.

If loot=white, reroll=orange

If loot=orange, reroll=green

If loot=green, reroll=purple

If loot=purple,reroll=pink

Basically, the luck enhancers(miner's luck for e.g) gives you a chance for better loot if there are better loot.

The luck enhancers do not necessarily give u the best loot, so buying them is like a gamble.

One example of the luck enhancer working wonders would be when the Yanis and Zevon Yorr pets were released and they were ORIGINALLY LEGENDARY(PINK) Vanity drops.

However, people found an exploit at the map that they often drop(Voleria).

As I explained earlier, if u got a purple loot and u rerolled u MAY get a Pink. So as purple drops are really common at Voleria, all u need to do was to buy miner's luck(100% reroll for better loot).

KILL A COUPLE OF SCORNS, wait for the purple drop, and when it comes often people using miner's luck or any other luck enhancer who rerolled would actually receive a vanity pet(remember they WERE PINK?).

This exploit has been fixed by changing the rarity of the pets to PURPLE but not before heavy plat users farmed many extras and caused the prices of these pets to FALL RAPIDLY in the Consignment Shoppe.

Hint: You might want to try red sun pirates('secret labs'), bilge:incubator.
Vanities drop pretty often from that map but sell for a decent price(especially brown jacket, blue sunglasses and green shirts).

Hope this helps. :D

How in the world did I get ninja'd by THAT?!? O.o

HunterSLAYER
06-15-2012, 05:22 AM
Lol@Cahaun

@KiffnShey, were u trying to farm for the THREE LEGENDARY PINK PISTOLS?

Namely the guttersnipe, Electrorazer and NOVA Blaster which all can be looted at Uc Shipyard:reactor core deck from Map BOSS Mysterious figure.
(In reference to ur comment referring to "flashguns").

Correct me if I'm wrong :P

Floating
06-15-2012, 06:18 AM
How in the world did I get ninja'd by THAT?!? O.o

Not ninja'd.... PWNED XD

kiffnshey
06-18-2012, 03:22 AM
hunter lolz is ok i got 4 electrorazer 4 nova 3 jacket cool and 2 guttersniper

Xxsabre
07-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Lol im part of the guild that broke the game

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Oh it was LoA who couldn't log in?I was guessing Rampage.