PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cinco
09-15-2021, 04:48 PM
We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!

whotfisgusty
09-15-2021, 04:50 PM
Wow

Milgusti

Marosok
09-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Who's idea was this? ...

trueido
so it is still possible to proc weapon + armor?

Iluminista
Removing it from PVP mode is understandable, but from PVE mode it's like killing the warrior class.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Cinco
09-15-2021, 04:55 PM
so it is still possible to proc weapon + armor?

Yes.

Cooldowns are by gear slot now and Weapons and Armor occupy different slots.

Epw
09-15-2021, 04:55 PM
R.I.P. Your playerbase

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Formature
09-15-2021, 04:57 PM
"great" change just wanted to know why it took almost 2 years for this? it doesn't make sense to change that now, you should have done it a long time ago...
Making a change that will tweak all current game mechanics after 2 years doesn't make any sense...

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

trueido
09-15-2021, 04:57 PM
minute of silence for all the warrior players in the game RIP warrior

Kairihearts
09-15-2021, 04:59 PM
Rip all warriors your time has sadly come :(

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Nouts
09-15-2021, 04:59 PM
Rip War

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-15-2021, 05:02 PM
Understandable especially before new arcane weapon procs come out. Thx for the heads up

mhysaa
09-15-2021, 05:02 PM
Hope expansion be that good to avoid people getting bored to not be able to fast farm on evg 😅😮*💨

Polosam
09-15-2021, 05:03 PM
To be more precise, you will be able to proc the weapon B after the duration of the proc of weapon A is over or when you will be able to proc weapon's A proc again

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:04 PM

You made warrior class useless

You changed it after years destroing the system

You cared about soirit staff for market but this update destroied market of 2000%

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Encryptions
Rogue legends once again ok. Warriors we get to be harassed by rogued any time we join their maps again now so enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
Well :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
09-15-2021, 05:05 PM
Completely disappointed, don't do this, will kill warriors...

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

Samer Ladiki
09-15-2021, 05:06 PM
So basically 30 waves in evg, lesser gold drops, dm runs more time consuming and a new single boss that drops gold every 1 run :D ….. 3spots cod warzone.

Willl
Spirit weapon* cant edit posts here sorry

Polosam
-1 too. Make the cooldown shorter at least . This will kill warriors (rogue here)

Cinco
09-15-2021, 05:07 PM
To be more precise, you will be able to proc the weapon B after the duration of the proc of weapon A is over or when you will be able to proc weapon's A proc again

The cooldown duration is tied to the weapon that executed the proc, so the order counts.
If Weapon A procs, it's implicit that Weapon A won't proc again 'til Weapon A's proc has expired.
If Weapon A procs and you switch to Weapon B, Weapon B won't proc until the proc period of Weapon A has expired.
If after Weapon A's proc expires, you proc Weapon B and then switch back to Weapon A - Weapon A's proc won't happen 'til Weapon B's cooldown has expired.

whotfisgusty
09-15-2021, 05:07 PM
Good bye warriors, welcome in mage/rog class. Enjoy [emoji2]

Milgusti

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 05:08 PM
All i can say is. Bye AL

gobbels
09-15-2021, 05:08 PM
Big thanks cinco, this is really important update for warriors.

Now we cannot have "op" warriors who are rich to proc 5 weapons same time, and kill every mobs in a single flash!

As a warrior, i love this <3

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:09 PM
Its really a massacre as decision

Market killed
Warrior class destroied
Mage half safe only for mobs
And boring game all 1 wep killing like soldiers

XxretepxX
09-15-2021, 05:10 PM
THANK YOU[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Switchback
09-15-2021, 05:10 PM
I think its a smart way to do it. People will always overreact, but honestly this adjustment is probably saving the game from being completely broken.

Why change after 2 years? Because the insane power proc stacking has needed to be stopped.

Polosam
09-15-2021, 05:11 PM
The cooldown duration is tied to the weapon that executed the proc, so the order counts.
If Weapon A procs, it's implicit that Weapon A won't proc again 'til Weapon A's proc has expired.
If Weapon A procs and you switch to Weapon B, Weapon B won't proc until the proc period of Weapon A has expired.
If after Weapon A's proc expires, you proc Weapon B and then switch back to Weapon A - Weapon A's proc won't happen 'til Weapon B's cooldown has expired.I see. I feel this cooldown is too big and there will be 0 point of having more than 1 weapon. Also on weapons like terrorblade or ebon blade, which proc instantly on hit, will they be able to proc while you have skull axe proc up for example? Cause they don't rly have a cooldown

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:12 PM
I see. I feel this cooldown is too big and there will be 0 point of having more than 1 weapon. Also on weapons like terrorblade or ebon blade, which proc instantly on hit, will they be able to proc while you have skull axe proc up for example? Cause they don't rly have a cooldown

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkI think the vortex pull is considered proc cd... Which means rip all

Nouts
09-15-2021, 05:13 PM
A bug that lasts so long should be considered normal in the game, I don't think I should fix something that is already part of it, most of the game will migrate to the Rogue class it will go into a balancing loop with that, you can remove the warrior class of the game, it will no longer be usable.

YameteSenpai
09-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Oh no

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
09-15-2021, 05:14 PM
Rip .

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 05:16 PM
A bug that lasts so long should be considered normal in the game, I don't think I should fix something that is already part of it, most of the game will migrate to the Rogue class it will go into a balancing loop with that, you can remove the warrior class of the game, it will no longer be usable.

True. If they will continue this might aswell remove the warrior class

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:16 PM
@Cinco

Limit stacking to max 3 weapons. So we avoid the abuse of 5/6 weapons.

But if you stick with this decision it s R.I.P

Synergia
09-15-2021, 05:17 PM
@Cinco
I think that if you will allow max of 2 weapons to proc at the same time it will maintain the balance.
I think that having 3-4 weapon procs at the same time is OP but 2 weapon procs at the same time is not broken..
Maby limir the weapon proc to 2 at the same time instead?

Polosam
09-15-2021, 05:17 PM
@Cinco

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkEven 2 would be better

Switchback
09-15-2021, 05:19 PM
Market isnt killed(Good riddance Glint), warriors are not useless. It isnt Rogue Legends. Pretty sure warriors can still hit insane damage numbers. We don't know what the new arc procs are. Dont know how the new maps will go. Ect ect.

Formature
09-15-2021, 05:21 PM
proc being limited to 3 weapons is a better idea as the classes only have 3 weapons with useful procs, only war that has 5-6, so that would be enough for balance.

mhysaa
09-15-2021, 05:22 PM
Rogue legends once again ok. Warriors we get to be harassed by rogued any time we join their maps again now so enjoy.

Wait but weren’t you one of defensors of full warrior pt on challange events before?
And If we talk about class rivalry, rogues have been excluded a lot lately to evg.
Sts decided it, not rogues tho.

Willl
Market isnt killed(Good riddance Glint), warriors are not useless. It isnt Rogue Legends. Pretty sure warriors can still hit insane damage numbers. We don't know what the new arc procs are. Dont know how the new maps will go. Ect ect.Im a mage but warriors without proc stacking cant kill mobs, at bosses with rage ulti can do some dmg, but nothing op.

Mage without skratch staff and gun to stack proc cant kill bosses at all

This update makes rogues the best cause 1-hit target with 1 weapon is what rog always did, single target at mob and bosses

THE GOLDEN KING
While your at it, you can get rid of belt procs,armor procs. Better to have secondary class items as passives not procs.

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 05:23 PM
Wait but weren’t you one of defensors of full warrior pt on challange events before?
And If we talk about class rivalry, rogues have been excluded a lot lately to evg.
Sts decided it, not rogues tho.No. I was one who asked for sts to make open class temple teams as in 1 rog 1 mage 1 war. I did the 4 war pt so they would see why they should change it.

trade
09-15-2021, 05:23 PM
I dont really care about all this pve since its useless and boring already 3 expansions, like who cares how fast you kill brainless mobs lol, or how many waves u can do in evg 10 or 1000, they all same lol; but I'm sure the most logical would be allow to stack 2 different type weapons like duggar daggers with duggar bow (but not allow duggar daggers with ebon daggers), or skull axe + skull aegis/glint aegis (but not allow together skull aegis and glint aegis), skratch gun and scratch staff etc...

Cinco
09-15-2021, 05:25 PM
Already thought through the "allow 2" or "allow (n)" number of abusive procs... and the answer is 'no.' Keeping any measure of the proc overlap is problematic.

Fearrr
09-15-2021, 05:27 PM
Thanks for taking the time to make this Thread. +1 for at least being able to stack up to 2 Weapon Procs.

Formature
Already thought through the "allow 2" or "allow (n)" number of abusive procs... and the answer is 'no.' Keeping any measure of the proc overlap is problematic.we understand it's problematic but the question is, this is 2 years ago and you never realized it was problematic? why the delay to nerf? I should have done this from the beginning and then it wouldn't have caused so much anger from the players (I'm just asking a question).

Encryptions
Already thought through the "allow 2" or "allow (n)" number of abusive procs... and the answer is 'no.' Keeping any measure of the proc overlap is problematic.This still hurts mages but instead of a cool down on procs just disable proc weapon a when you proc weapon B.

Zestee
09-15-2021, 05:28 PM
Am I understanding this correctly: If your altar guardian bauble proc's, giving you an int boost (not so useful to rogue or warrior), then it blocks your weapon and armour proc. So you'll want to adjust your sets so that only the gear with awesome proc's are included, yes?

Fearrr
09-15-2021, 05:29 PM
Already thought through the "allow 2" or "allow (n)" number of abusive procs... and the answer is 'no.' Keeping any measure of the proc overlap is problematic.

When you did your tests did you consider the Pull Weapons we use as Wars? Just asking that is all.

Formature
we understand it's problematic but the question is, this is 2 years ago and you never realized it was problematic? why the delay to nerf? I should have done this from the beginning and then it wouldn't have caused so much anger from the players (I'm just asking a question).

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalkthis has been in the game for almost 2 years****

Cinco
Am I understanding this correctly: If your altar guardian bauble proc's, giving you an int boost (not so useful to rogue or warrior), then it blocks your weapon and armour proc. So you'll want to adjust your sets so that only the gear with awesome proc's are included, yes?

No.

Gear in the same slot shares a cooldown.

Your example involves items in different gear slots.

Synergia
I think warriors wont be able to play evg anymore from now on...
Let's hope new bosses drops a fair amount of gold

Polosam
09-15-2021, 05:30 PM
Am I understanding this correctly: If your altar guardian bauble proc's, giving you an int boost (not so useful to rogue or warrior), then it blocks your weapon and armour proc. So you'll want to adjust your sets so that only the gear with awesome proc's are included, yes?No. Each equipment gear will have different time lock , (weapons for weapons, armors for armors etc)

Jiubara
09-15-2021, 05:30 PM
Nice way of killing tank role, and some of the nices tank weapons i.e glint aegis go ahead and just delete the weapons which rely on proc stacking, dumbest sh*t ive ever seen happening in AL.

Cinco
09-15-2021, 05:31 PM
this has been in the game for almost 2 years****

As they say: "Better late than never."

THE GOLDEN KING
09-15-2021, 05:32 PM
As they say: "Better late than never."

Can you give belts/rings/armors/ect… passives instead of procs?

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 05:32 PM
What do you plan to do with temple? Theres no way for anyone to get higher points than eachother since we are all limited to the same exact thing?

XxretepxX
09-15-2021, 05:33 PM
As they say: "Better late than never."Will the team ever reconsider this decision or any changes in the future?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:34 PM
I tought it was impossible ruin a great expansion, well I was wrong xd

Synergia
09-15-2021, 05:36 PM
maby just allow players to get 1 proc from each type of weapon?
1 axe + 1 aegis?

I just realy don't want you to kill warrior class, and I believe this is the least required in order to fill a roll as a tank

Marosok
09-15-2021, 05:37 PM
Next time it would be cool to open test server with test build of something new, that will change the whole game, so you'll see what we PLAYERS think about it and you won't implement that s***t in final build.

Formature
09-15-2021, 05:38 PM
As they say: "Better late than never."ok so if you say , hopefully next time review the mechanics before completing 2 years of them being in the game.
Ty for the answer.

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:38 PM
What about adding 1s of cooldown between procs?

Weapon A proc (proc lasts 4s) but when I wear weapon B I can still proc it but after 1 second after swapped.

It reduces the abuse I think?

trade
09-15-2021, 05:39 PM

What about procs like glint sets? For example player got proc of arcane lvl76 armor/ring/amulet and immideately switch to glint set, proc of glint set will not work (because it set of armor helm ring amulet)

No.

Gear in the same slot shares a cooldown.

Your example involves items in different gear slots.

What about arcane amulet lvl71 has some stacks, and you come to fight boss and want to use arcane lvl76 amulet, lvl76 amulet will not proc at all? (because you have stacks from lvl71 amulet and it will be considered as active proc)... And yes, it's still glitched, stacks from arcane lvl71 belt/ring/amulet/artifact saves stacks even if you change it to another type belt/ring/amulet/artifact

Titanium
09-15-2021, 05:40 PM
No hard feelings but make a mage or a rogue. Why limit ur skill and knowledge playing one class?

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:41 PM
Next time it would be cool to open test server with test build of something new, that will change the whole game, so you'll see what we PLAYERS think about it and you won't implement that s***t in final build.True thing..

This change is too big to decide it alone without make a large group of players test it and I would say even AGREE with...

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 05:45 PM
No hard feelings but make a mage or a rogue. Why limit ur skill and knowledge playing one class?

Because some people prefer playing 1 class. And would stay in that class. Its easy to say switch to rogue or mage. Since rogues dont really get affected by this change

jmall
YES! this should definitely be considered.

@Cinco

Cinco
True thing..

This change is too big to decide it alone without make a large group of players test it and I would say even AGREE with...

I'll agree that a 'Test' server could very well have prevented 'proc stacking' from ever being a thing to which players have become attached.

With that said, and as we're all aware, any fixes to exploits tend to be met with resistance - even (maybe specially) on test servers. So a 'test' server in the case of this fix would only have meant enduring this conflict back in June ;-)

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:47 PM
Or maybe since now all procs are considered slot procs.

Make us extract the proc from every weapon in arlor and apply it to any weapon we want regardless of class this way:
-everyone have same chance to be helpful in all maps
-everyone will still be able to make challanging psrties and elaborate new strategies
-everyone will not waste 1b worth of incredible awakened items and rare weapons that will worth 100k

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 05:47 PM
Or maybe since now all procs are considered slot procs.

Make us extract the proc from every weapon in arlor and apply it to any weapon we want regardless of class this way:
-everyone have same chance to be helpful in all maps
-everyone will still be able to make challanging psrties and elaborate new strategies
-everyone will not waste 1b worth of incredible awakened items and rare weapons that will worth 100k

+1

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 05:49 PM
I'll agree that a 'Test' server could very well have prevented 'proc stacking' from ever being a thing to which players have become attached.

With that said, and as we're all aware, any fixes to exploits tend to be met with resistance - even (maybe specially) on test servers. So a 'test' server in the case of this fix would only have meant enduring this conflict back in June ;-)Cinco, why do we have bows aegis and guns if we are only limited to swords daggers and staffs as primary weapons?

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:50 PM

With that said, and as we're all aware, any fixes to exploits tend to be met with resistance - even (maybe specially) on test servers. So a 'test' server in the case of this fix would only have meant enduring this conflict back in June ;-)True this too, check the other suggestion, maybe it fits better.

And even if its hard and requires time to apply it, it should be considered since your decision is damaging a lot the community (fair or not are opinions) so maybe you could provide us to get less disappointed even if it requires hard work from your team

Cinco
09-15-2021, 05:51 PM
True this too, check the other suggestion, maybe it fits better.

And even if its hard and requires time to apply it, it should be considered since your decision is damaging a lot the community (fair or not are opinions) so maybe you could provide us to get less disappointed even if it requires hard work from your team

No. The proc extraction, "any proc for any weapon" thing is not happening. Maybe a different game it'd make sense.

Thewolfbull
09-15-2021, 05:53 PM
This wouldn't be too bad if the new weapons are actually worth while, and by that I mean having at least one weapon that is good on mobs and one that is good on bosses. The amount of times I have sold my old weapons before an expansion only to find out that the new arcanes/mythics end up being worse than the old weapons... It really discourages me from buying newly released weapons. Also if rogues are going to be back on top which they probably will, please make the new maps hard enough that they pretty much require a tank/mage to run it.

conat
09-15-2021, 05:53 PM
Accumulating procs changed the real role of warrior, which never had and was tank, hopefully removing the advantage of accumulating procs will at least give the warrior the correct purpose. the warrior has never served to tank.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

conat
09-15-2021, 05:55 PM
then it would not make sense to create two weapons with proc, if you only have to choose one, the question is how useless one is compared to the other, and they complement each other as such

valhir
09-15-2021, 05:57 PM
Good bye evg,we will never see you again?

Willl
09-15-2021, 05:59 PM
No. The proc extraction, "any proc for any weapon" thing is not happening. Maybe a different game it'd make sense.Ok if you think anything can't happen, then refund with gold all players that bought all weapons, armors, artifacts giving what those items worth before this massacre.

Wait, "this not gonna happen"

I think it's useless trying to find other solution to fix your "decision"

YameteSenpai
09-15-2021, 05:59 PM
Ok if you think anything can't happen, then refund with gold all players that bought all weapons, armors, artifacts giving what those items worth before this massacre.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkUp

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 06:00 PM
What do you plan to do with temple? Theres no way for anyone to get higher points than eachother since we are all limited to the same exact thing?

You cry for everything, then you do your best with the mettle of the event, we only have 2 combos per year
the ebony rogues + dug and flames + dug
and we never cry

adjust to the new changes we only have

Xtremez
09-15-2021, 06:00 PM
Welp, this is unfortunate. Thought the new expansion will bring excitement. Nah, now let's make it rog-only excitement. This change outright kills the war class, severely hurts the mage class, and does little against the rog class. Say hello to rog legends once again... Bye combos now we are stuck to the same old boring one-setup running maps. What are hotbars now for since we just need 4 now (dmg, ms, gl, luck). If this was done before evg was even introduced or the 76 expan in general, it wouldn't be much of a cause for concern. But now, after we are all used to the proc stacking thing, then all of a sudden it's all taken away and reset to how it was years ago, then it becomes too concerning, well, at least not for rogs as far as I can see...

Cinco
09-15-2021, 06:01 PM
Ok if you think anything can't happen, then refund with gold all players that bought all weapons, armors, artifacts giving what those items worth before this massacre.

With all due respect, Willl I was not asking for alternative solutions to a valid and fair fix that needs to happen in order to restore balance. I appreciate your love for the game. Sorry for the heartbreak, my friend :-/

Willl
09-15-2021, 06:03 PM
With all due respect, Willl I was not asking for alternative solutions to a valid and fair fix that needs to happen in order to restore balance. I appreciate your love for the game. Sorry for the heartbreak, my friend :-/Invite us to criticism I dont think means only say how bad your decision was, but also try to offer solutions :)

cometopapi
09-15-2021, 06:04 PM
Limit procs on pvp. Not pve..

[emoji872][emoji872][emoji872]

Cinco
09-15-2021, 06:05 PM
Invite us to criticism I dont think means only say how bad your decision was, but also try to offer solutions :)

I do very much appreciate your input. Always have. I spoke plainly in my response to your offerings. I have taken no offense from your comments and I mean no offense to you.

Irg
09-15-2021, 06:05 PM
Rip skills
Rip creativity
Rip hotbar
Rip warrior
Rip gold
Rip economy

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 06:06 PM
Welp, this is unfortunate. Thought the new expansion will bring excitement. Nah, now let's make it rog-only excitement. This change outright kills the war class, severely hurts the mage class, and does little against the rog class. Say hello to rog legends once again... Bye combos now we are stuck to the same old boring one-setup running maps. What are hotbars now for since we just need 4 now (dmg, ms, gl, luck). If this was done before evg was even introduced or the 76 expan in general, it wouldn't be much of a cause for concern. But now, after we are all used to the proc stacking thing, then all of a sudden it's all taken away and reset to how it was years ago, then it becomes too concerning, well, at least not for rogs as far as I can see...

Totally agree. I have nothing against the rogue class but yeah this so called “fix” is only beneficial to one class. U cant even switch weaps in pvp and whats the point of all of this? Balancing? Against what? Pve? Im just disappointed about this update.

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 06:08 PM
Yes.

Cooldowns are by gear slot now and Weapons and Armor occupy different slots.

How about armor to armor like ebon armor proc stack with arc armor 76?

Jiubara
09-15-2021, 06:08 PM
I rly hope that the new proc for tanks will be op as ultra f***, because i dont wanne see old seasons coming back, what i mean by that is that im an s1 player and i do know how much tanks were outsiders back in the day, coz they were pretty much useless and barely anyone wanted to run with em, coz they just slowed down the runs.
and i have the feeling that u didnt even concider ppl who preffer to run solo.
As well itll effect hardcore ALOT, since hard aps now require a pt for sure, but being top of lb is concidered a competition imo, so being able to leave others behind is the point of a competition which u just totaly ruined.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-15-2021, 06:09 PM
It was pretty fun seeing how clever the community is in finding the ideal conditions to when, how, why and where to proc. Proc stacking enabled the players to create different combo's, and several variations among our little skills and strategy, generally.

But, for the time being, all of those different strategies and variations have been eliminated, leaving us with only a few gameplay strategies.

Proc stacking created the difference, made everyone unique. Similar to how the introduction of awakenings made it so that no two players are ever identical, everyone is different with their own set of awakes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Willl
I do very much appreciate your input. Always have. I spoke plainly in my response to your offerings. I have taken no offense from your comments and I mean no offense to you.No worries, I know it's a game and isnt really a "big deal" to make it personal, but from players point of view there is nothing so damaging for AL as this decision.

This is why Im very salty and obviously I don't mean to argue..

Just it's too crazy solution...

The100
With all due respect, Willl I was not asking for alternative solutions to a valid and fair fix that needs to happen in order to restore balance. I appreciate your love for the game. Sorry for the heartbreak, my friend :-/Well then also reduce rogs health and mana and disable the use of pots for max level players to properly balance,like this we need all class to play.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

menreiki.hayagan11
09-15-2021, 06:12 PM
Pleaseee nooo, I'm rogue main but noo we need warriors heree too, we need a justiciable balannnceee :<<

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

ChoirFree
09-15-2021, 06:13 PM
You(Developers) made a decision, it's understandable,but you also have to pay attention to the wants of the Society,The game can't exist without them.Many people has lost interest in game recently,and it's unconscious.Doing same things for years,the content haven't changed. The Society is keeping themselves together in the game while playing with friends, chit chatting, having own made events,etc...Not saying everything should be as society's wants,or needs,but The decisions should at least be little properly proportioned with both sides thoughts and suggestions.

Sent from my HTC_D10i using Tapatalk

Irg
09-15-2021, 06:14 PM
I dont think devs understand how much fun it was to swap between builds and
how it made every class so unique and enjoyable to play
Rather than sticking to one weapon and spam skill, you need to swap between
each weapon and armor sets with pinpoint precision and quick reflex, this
is what made this game more mature and skill/knowledge based

Endless room for creative minds and awarding for advanced player to
pull out "combos" which grant them immense power is what brought me
back to the game, now it's gone?

Willl
09-15-2021, 06:16 PM
All said true things, and every reply deserves respect

At this point I will only say

RECONSIDER

Hope tomorrow i ll not wake up and see 50m wep for 500k in auc

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 06:20 PM
I thought “majority wins”. Well, there you have it Cinco. Not everybody is pleased with these changes. So if you want to keep this game alive. You might wanna listen to the players a little bit. Happy players means AL will be a cash cow for the studios. Disappointed players means the game will surely die slowly.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-15-2021, 06:20 PM
This needs further testing. Classes aren't tuned to have the same amount of power.

1 weapon and armor is sufficient enough for rogues to deal massive damage, however, this isn't the case for mages and tanks. The gap is huge to what the other class can do than the other class with restrictions like this.

capeo
09-15-2021, 06:21 PM
I'm going to with hold judgment until we see how it works out. If they tested it then obviously we can still run maps even if it's in a different way. We don't know how the new gear will effect our ability to farm evg or deep. I hated it in pvp but adjusted and I'm sure we will adjust to the new system. Maybe we can't proc 5 weapons but find an alternative since, in theory, we can proc 5 different slots at once.

That being said I'm not to worried about game play but feel the pain of all those weapons and hundreds of millions in gold flushed down the toilet. That is not gonna be easy to swallow but oh well.

Xtremez
09-15-2021, 06:22 PM
The way I see it, evg is pretty much done for. Rogues and mages need wars to get to high waves anyways. So basically, we are now all forced to sit at map center just like before, get absolutely destroyed by the incoming dmg, and take considerably longer even as a team to clear each wave and per run would be less than 30 waves... Just great, I suppose. And plus, as mentioned, where's the creativity left in this? Having different awakes only? C'mon now, there must be a way to at least make this change not so drastically degrading. All classes would disagree with this change, but then again, if this is what the devs want, then what could we do, though we as the community keep the game alive so there's that...

menreiki.hayagan11
09-15-2021, 06:25 PM
I thought “majority wins”. Well, there you have it Cinco. Not everybody is pleased with these changes. So if you want to keep this game alive. You might wanna listen to the players a little bit. Happy players means AL will be a cash cow for the studios. Disappointed players means the game will surely die slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYahh

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 06:26 PM
You cry for everything, then you do your best with the mettle of the event, we only have 2 combos per year
the ebony rogues + dug and flames + dug
and we never cry

adjust to the new changes we only have

You do realize I have played rogue and got temple solo lb top 10. Theres more than those 3 weapons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

michael tallada
09-15-2021, 06:26 PM
There is no more proc stacking so when you proc weapon A you have to wait for it to wear off then its cool down to wear off before you can use weapon B.
This really is hurting the game. Yes proc stacking is insane but you want diversity meaning you want everyone everything different. If you are a leader you know what I mean.
Limiting every single player to use the same weapon same loadouts same this and that it sucks. There is no opening to new things, if you can't evolve and open your self to new technology then what point is there? None.

-encryp

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Formature
09-15-2021, 06:27 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkif the majority won this game they would never have implemented a "gamble" called an awak gem and the normal pvp would still exist.

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 06:30 PM
Now the role of the warior now is to tank not to damage high, welcome to balance world of al.

Thewolfbull
09-15-2021, 06:30 PM
Can I just add that using quick slots to proc weapons in order made the game a lot more FUN, idk if you can do it in another way that something like that would still be possible but it added a lot to how people played the game. And I hope that you can come up with some way that quickslots/gear switching while playing can still be fun.

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 06:31 PM
Now the role of the warior now is to tank not to damage high, welcome to balance world of al.This would be different if wars hp was higher. A rogue in pvp is able to 1 shot a warrior 30k~ hp, when honor first came out rogues would 1 shot warriors. Everyone who was a rogue seems this as ok.

valhir
09-15-2021, 06:33 PM
and to think that they wanted the prices of the new gears not to be very high :\/

1 proc weap,1 armor=hard nvg wave +60/deep/elite maps in lvl +61/gb evg

Nerf mobs in maps lvl +71?

return to the same of rendering the "old weapons" useless for the new ones?

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 06:34 PM
This would be different if wars hp was higher. A rogue in pvp is able to 1 shot a warrior 30k~ hp, when honor first came out rogues would 1 shot warriors. Everyone who was a rogue seems this as ok.

Need to buffs warior as a tank not damage but to carry a team to support the life of teammates. Buffs hp and armor pls...

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 06:35 PM
Need to buffs warior as a tank not damage but to carry a team to support the life of teammates. Buffs hp and armor pls...Can't buff armor, armor can only be limited to 80% damage reduction.

fiasatrio
09-15-2021, 06:37 PM
Will you bee neerfing all monsters accordingly to how much this nerf us? Cuz I refuse to play old bosses for 2 or 3 as long as we used to, btw warriors are back to being unable to even find out and we will need to makes rogues to be able to farm, not only is our sets going to be cheap af we will need to farm for 1 year just to buy one of the new arcanes when they get realesed cuz I bet it will cost 200m plus, so impossible for new players and players that got bored of evg grind to catch up to those that farmed religiously for the past year, not that they should suffer for that they deserve all they farmed

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

conat
09-15-2021, 06:40 PM
Now the role of the warior now is to tank not to damage high, welcome to balance world of al.The warrior never served to tank Lmao.

Litheus
09-15-2021, 06:48 PM
I feel this was a right decision or the new maps will become very easy.

+1

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 06:52 PM

+1

I think thats the reason why they remove the weapon proc stack. And i think sts has a surprise its a op arcane/mithic 81 proc that no need to stack thats why they remove it.

Litheus
09-15-2021, 06:54 PM
I have a suggestion for proc. The first proc will have 100% effect, the second proc will have 50% effect, third proc will have 25% effect and so one. The power of each consecutive proc will get reduced is what I mean.

fiasatrio
09-15-2021, 06:54 PM

+1

Sent from my RMX1825 using TapatalkThey Always nerf previous arcanes, no need to make the leveling process a pain the back, is not like we will loot arcanes from there, if they won't remove gold loot drops, then it means we will be farming this maps for hundred if not thousands of hours anyway

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Switchback
09-15-2021, 06:56 PM
How can u say warriors are useless? Have you played the new content? Have u seen the procs of arc 81? EVG is getting drops adjusted anyways, so y'all will be on new content. Dont forget how long warriors have dominated. The other classes are also affected by this change.

The narrative that you are bound one play style, one weapon, spamming hotbar was so fun? Every top player was using the same gear anyhow, whats changed? Want LB positions then gear a Rog.

How can these daily end game players not see an adjustment coming? Should Cinco have just added more stacking damage with 81proc and completely kill any content that could be made/ already made? The update messes with each class, warriors should have seen this coming( if you actually think and care about foundation of the game).

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 06:56 PM
there is a reason why they did that, let's just wait for the surprise of sts, remember they always have a reason for change and improvement.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-15-2021, 06:57 PM
I have a suggestion for proc. The first proc will have 100% effect, the second proc will have 50% effect, third proc will have 25% effect and so one. The power of each consecutive proc will get reduced is what I mean.

Sent from my RMX1825 using Tapatalk^ @Cinco diminishing returns.

Perogol
09-15-2021, 06:58 PM
Its really hot here

Miyared
09-15-2021, 07:08 PM
Well, if you wanted something better, you would have said that to play a map there should be the 3 roles that lack seriousness and although I am not war, it is wrong to do that, people strive every day playing hours without stopping to buy good things and you go out with that's bad for everyone.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Snowdager
09-15-2021, 07:14 PM
This is one of the times I feel like STS needs to listen to their player base, if it’s something the majority seem to want I don’t think it’s a wise decision to remove. Warriors do heavily rely on this, and this change can potentially ruin the market economy for arcanes. Listen to the communities feedback from both sides, this should be a major factor in this decision.

Valkiirye
09-15-2021, 07:18 PM
Just try play right now with a weapon that doesn't proc anything, that's how we will feel after expansion come, or make it more real just use skull axe vs any high lv boss/mobs

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 07:18 PM
This is one of the times I feel like STS needs to listen to their player base, if it’s something the majority seem to want I don’t think it’s a wise decision to remove. Warriors do heavily rely on this, and this change can potentially ruin the market economy for arcanes. Listen to the communities feedback from both sides, this should be a major factor in this decision.

Cinco already said that they wont change it. Its not our lost. Its theirs.

Boss807
09-15-2021, 07:21 PM
When will this changes occur, is Tomrrow with the expansion?

Valkiirye
09-15-2021, 07:22 PM
@Cinco just make vote again, like Arcanine fields votes...

Let's make the community vote if remove proc stack or keep it like usual...

Just if devs want us participe more about game mechanic or keep it close to devs purposes...

If this was same for 2 years why any would get hurt if keep same?... Let players vote again...

Yamatee
09-15-2021, 07:22 PM
Do it if you have a better gear lvl 81 .

AucResearcher
09-15-2021, 07:24 PM
Seriously? 😢

Ilove_Poopoo
09-15-2021, 07:25 PM
How can u say warriors are useless? Have you played the new content? Have u seen the procs of arc 81? EVG is getting drops adjusted anyways, so y'all will be on new content. Dont forget how long warriors have dominated. The other classes are also affected by this change.

The narrative that you are bound one play style, one weapon, spamming hotbar was so fun? Every top player was using the same gear anyhow, whats changed? Want LB positions then gear a Rog.

How can these daily end game players not see an adjustment coming? Should Cinco have just added more stacking damage with 81proc and completely kill any content that could be made/ already made? The update messes with each class, warriors should have seen this coming( if you actually think and care about foundation of the game).No, you aren't limited to a single play style, and spamming hotbars with proc stacking lol. It's the exact opposite. But, with this change, you could argue that we are now all confined to a single play style.

This change limits the amount of strategy that one can play, no variety whatsoever. How is this exactly better?

In general, this change impacted all classes. However, it had a different effect on each class, to the point where mages, and especially tanks, are now significantly weaker. And what difference does it make whether or not wars dominated? Does this imply that we should now abandon them?

To answer your first question, warriors are currently useless while we wait for new gear that will not be available anytime soon.

Reydehielo
09-15-2021, 07:25 PM
We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

Best wishes!

This decision has neither head nor tail.
Do a rework of the war ult that of% health or% armor and not str .... but remove procs?
What is the use of last year's work then?

add spanish flag =)

Kuya_Pogi
09-15-2021, 07:27 PM
You're just putting old arc gears into trash [emoji1782]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

terapan
09-15-2021, 07:30 PM
I know what do you want cinco. Just nerf glint Aegis once more like you do with ebon aegis instead you doing this proc stacking nerf. +1

Boss807
09-15-2021, 07:30 PM
Fall of the proc and market

Valkiirye
09-15-2021, 07:32 PM
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!
Make it Popular Demand!

QuaseT
09-15-2021, 07:33 PM
Been thinking a moment till I post. Actually an awesome change for the hardcore community imo. Parties will be much more valueable in elite valley, m6 and hopefully expansion maps. Nobody can solo elite maps as easy as before meaning all classes (again - hopefully) will have their original use as trio. Old weapons will be less useful - meaning even new hardcore legends have no disadvantages (since you cant get many old weapons there). Will demolish some expectations there just as it did for normal already. It has always been hard for people to adapt to change. Imo, thats what an expansion is supposed to be - a game changer.
Normal mode isn't my thing anymore but to me it seemed imbalanced this cap. Not gonna say more than that. I see a decision has been made.

isensei
09-15-2021, 07:36 PM
WARRIORS LEFT THE GROUP.

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

profmsb
09-15-2021, 07:39 PM
After 2 years of legal exploit....let see how this gonna be.Still feel unfair to those that recently switch/invest to war n so lucky to those that used this exploit to profit zellion of gold within this 2years

ekonomy
09-15-2021, 07:44 PM
Goodbye lb runners on solo evg

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
09-15-2021, 07:46 PM
unexpected, but there was a game before hotbars and evg...

ekonomy
09-15-2021, 07:47 PM
All warriors left on farming map

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
09-15-2021, 07:49 PM
Agrees this was needed and the expansion is perfect timing. We all need to learn new strategies for new maps. Procs are still possible from each piece of equipped gear.

SynisterLaughs
09-15-2021, 07:51 PM
Cinco dont just leave us hanging.Ok u remove proc stacks,but what solutions do u have to counter these so that war class still remains usable in a party e.g op lvl81 weapons etc.
U gotta have something up your sleeves right?
Please let us know
Cause this change alone is heart-breaking

Senpaikazu24
09-15-2021, 07:52 PM
Because of this all warrior RIP + getting bored dam

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Boss807
09-15-2021, 07:55 PM
Nice update can’t wait to see op 81 legendary set

fidelth
09-15-2021, 08:04 PM
Well.. this is going to change the whole economy.. not just kill warriors. Price for everything is about to DROP. Unless the new gear has decent stackable procs the inflation bubble has just popped and those of us whole saved and spent millions are about to see the value plummet. Not what I was looking forward to seeing. I see why you guys as devs have decided to do this.. I just wish you hadn't.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Yamatee
09-15-2021, 08:11 PM
If you do it , you will accept the removal of previous armory equipment . It used to be everyone's heart. I still keep my opinion do what you want if gear lvl 81 better n no need other items proc with it .

Queenslayer
09-15-2021, 08:13 PM
Just come back for 1 year after 4 year hiatus...and i felt excited boutt the weapon proc and warrior need in all maps or bos ...sadly if they changed...its time to break for now...good luck

Aviyhamelech
09-15-2021, 08:14 PM
+1 i agree with this, this would bring the old Arcane Legends which all gears are unique and balanced. All class will now has their own role i think, since these procs makes the game unbalanced so giving it a nerf to them is a great idea. This is only my opinion [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Fearrr
09-15-2021, 08:15 PM
Once again I appreciate the Transparency of this thread. I think the outrage would have been 3X as worse if we had to figure this out as soon as Expansion dropped. If this is the final decision then I don’t have much to say. It is what it is. I didn’t switch my class when Justg told us to go Rogue and I ain’t going to switch my class now. I look forward to this new Challenge. 💯

SynisterLaughs
09-15-2021, 08:19 PM
Cinco,perhaps u could still let us use them procs in older maps.Cause its unfair to those whom have not completed the achievement points.I can't imagine running m6 vori/lich without the proc stacks.In new expansions maps u can do whatever u deem fit

leohate123
09-15-2021, 08:21 PM
-1 to this. Limit the procs to atleast 3. Thats why we have switching for combos. And dont make the war class useless again.

pm or mail me
ign: Chynnah

Neyito
09-15-2021, 08:24 PM
it's perfect, the imbalance was too much, the warriors are Tanks, they are not DPS. Those who say that the war class is going to die, let us remember that they are there to keep the party alive, not to make the most difficult dungeons by themselves.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 08:25 PM
-1 to this. Limit the procs to atleast 3. Thats why we have switching for combos. And dont make the war class useless again.

pm or mail me
ign: Chynnah

rogues are useless forced to use bd or ed and even 1 boss hit kills us in low rounds in evg
Stop crying little warrior

Analytical
09-15-2021, 08:26 PM
No idea why so many here got upset with the change, you guys are so used to doing evg that you forgot how this game was like prior to the Vardan Valley expansion.

If you guys actually pause, and start thinking from the perspective of Elite Southern Gates/Deep marsh(no waves needed) instead of Elite Vardan Valley (need high waves), you would see that chances are the new map is gonna be somewhat similar to old school. No more waves. Gold loot is still applicable. Same as luck too.

If I were to summarize the entire update, it basically translates to:

Generally
1. Proc still stacks, just not from 2 or more weapons.
2. Armor procs has never stacked even before the update. So nothing big here.

For Warrior
1. Dead glint aegis.
2. TB still useful, just need 2 wars - one pull, one doz axe.
3. We no longer need 10 weapon at level 100. More economically efficient for future players with less budget.
4. Other 76 secondary weapons like Doz aegis and ebon aegis can be used as gold loot weapons.

For mage/rogue
1. Mage uses staff when face mobs, when face boss use gun. Then when boss about to die, use gold loot or luck.
2. Rogue dagger all the way. Bow for boss/as a gold loot weapon(optional)

That's all it is.

P. S. Stop making a big fuss about a weapon that should loooooong be in the grave.

caabarader
09-15-2021, 08:28 PM
rogues are useless forced to use bd or ed and even 1 boss hit kills us in low rounds in evg
Stop crying little warriorAnd u think doing this update rogs wont die by 1 hit? Lol, think well, this update means no more wars to carry mages and rogues...

Sent from me.

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 08:34 PM
And u think doing this update rogs wont die by 1 hit? Lol, think well, this update means no more wars to carry mages and rogues...

Sent from me.

look friend where I come from when the mausoleum was fashionable and I liked that each class had 1 role,
that the warrior do it all ???, it does not make sense,
besides having to beg a warrior to take you better shut up, you don't even know anything about what it feels like to be a rogue apparently
(if your friends or guild always run you, you have no right to talk about this)

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 08:38 PM
look friend where I come from when the mausoleum was fashionable and I liked that each class had 1 role,
that the warrior do it all ???, it does not make sense,
besides having to beg a warrior to take you better shut up, you don't even know anything about what it feels like to be a rogue apparently
(if your friends or guild always run you, you have no right to talk about this)

Mausoleum days?U call that good old times?lol even rogues and mage can run that as long as the mage has a drag staff. Dont even need wars to run mauso back then. Other than pull mobs or lich [emoji23][emoji23] why so aggressive? Why shutting people up. Cant people give there opinions and feedback?

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 08:41 PM
Mausoleum days?U call that good old times?lol even rogues and mage can run that as long as the mage has a drag staff. Dont even need wars to run mauso back then. Other than pull mobs or lich [emoji23][emoji23] why so aggressive? Why shutting people up. Cant people give there opinions and feedback?

my point is that everyone has a role and that's good
currently the war does everything and magician the rogue they left her veryyyyy aside

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 08:42 PM
currently the war does everything and magician the rogue they left her veryyyyy asideIf you know how to play rog then you would know rog isn't a bad class at all.

Uikuha
09-15-2021, 08:44 PM
If this means easier mobs (because killing mobs without procs is pain now), I agree. Missing old school AL

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 08:45 PM
If you know how to play rog then you would know rog isn't a bad class at all.

currently the war does everything and magician the rogue they left her veryyyyy aside

leohate123
09-15-2021, 08:45 PM
Rogue legends is coming again, game will be boring, i feel very bad for warriors, they are the most affected class here.
Just limit the proc to at most 2 or 3 so war can still use their weapons, so that they wont be useless.

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 08:46 PM

Lol i remember rogue there is a farm deaths, its only for mage and warior

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 08:47 PM
Rogue legends is coming again, game will be boring, i feel very bad for warriors, they are the most affected class here.
Just limit the proc to at most 2 or 3 so war can still use their weapons, so that they wont be useless.

Its coming. And good for them.

tuanthanhvn
09-15-2021, 08:49 PM
so bad for class warrior

mklucasjt
09-15-2021, 08:50 PM
Good , I 'm leaving the war now with the bad proc of the aegis skull imagine just skull axe ?

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 08:51 PM
Lol i remember rogue there is a farm deaths, its only for mage and warior

Well if you know how to run with. With proper equipment and pets yes you can. [emoji3526] ive seen it rogues with drag blades and mage with flame staff and dragg staff. Mauso days was probably the worst yr for wars.

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 08:51 PM
If you know how to play rog then you would know rog isn't a bad class at all.

I put it back so you would think a little more ... if you know how to play war, stop crying then and face it
the new change ... to no .. that affects you is true, you are always like that but if it does not benefit you, you cry in the forum

tuanthanhvn
09-15-2021, 08:52 PM
Worst idea I've heard . Worst idea I've heard

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 08:52 PM
Its coming. And good for them.

Not for rogue because this kind of update never buff a the rogues lol
it just means that in that update each class are balance and need each run, war will have to protect/heal/taunt mage is to support kill mobs/bosses and rog kill only the boss so everyone is useful

Boss807
09-15-2021, 08:54 PM
This is more fun than the actual game

Encryptions
09-15-2021, 08:55 PM
I put it back so you would think a little more ... if you know how to play war, stop crying then and face it
the new change ... to no .. that affects you is true, you are always like that but if it does not benefit you, you cry in the forumI don't think you are understanding a single statement I have put forth.
Diversity is a must as no diversity is a failure.

Repent
09-15-2021, 08:56 PM
Well, honestly I'm not surprised that there has been such a big change made by the developing team regarding procs and honestly I feel that the community is to blame for this. My reasoning is that for the last couple of years there have been numerous complaints about how wars are to OP because of glint aegis procs and due to countless threads about fixing procs sts finally did something about it. They listened to us and might have gone to the extreme to attempt to balance it for all classes but in reality, unless level 81 arc weapons have OP procs the war class has been killed off. I am a warrior myself and if I continue to play this game I won't be playing as war even though I have max Aps since there is no versatility or strategy towards gameplay anymore. This new proc limit feature will utterly destroy the economy of this game and will cause a massive decrease in Arcane Legends player base, even if you guys release this new expansion many players are ready to quit because of these bombs that you developers are dropping on us. It was fine the way it was before. I strongly encourage you to reconsider the proc limit otherwise you may find that the revenue this game brings in will drastically decrease. You have already lost me as a player I hope you don't lose the rest of your community. - Atoned

Neyito
09-15-2021, 08:56 PM
This change is the best thing that could happen to the game, finally the roles are correct again. stop complaining, enjoy the difficulty of the game and team play. honestly the Warriors were broken.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 08:57 PM
it just means that in that update each class are balance and need each run, war will have to protect/heal/taunt mage is to support kill mobs/bosses and rog kill only the boss so everyone is useful

I really hope thats the case. I wont be surprise if a rogue will solo a map. Then the time will come where nobody needs a war cuz war will slow it down. Yeah i know thats coming. 1 proc at a time[emoji23][emoji23]

tuanthanhvn
warriors become clowns when their advantages are removed. hahaha. can switch other games !

Pimppin
This is by far the worst idea iv seen come from the sts developers. The second this update lands and I cant stack procs is the same second I find a new game to play. Disgusting to say the least

Analytical
09-15-2021, 09:00 PM

Exactly, many wars here in forum are so arrogant and entitled, they have been op for too long they forgot how they started as a war. And no classes was ever meant to solo a map.

If we are allowed to stack procs in level 81 map, chances are we don't even need level 81 arcane weapon. The combo is enough to clear almost any type maps.

And even war does use level 81 arcane, 86 arcane etc, just imagine having 10 weapons and we stack them with 10 Hotbars. What's the point of even playing the map when all you need is combo and not skill & strategy (with rogue and mage class working together without crazy combo-like op stats) ?

bagong991196
09-15-2021, 09:01 PM
No more talking guys, u can't win againts Dev statement, just leave the game if u fell unfair or just play it as usual.

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

leohate123
09-15-2021, 09:03 PM
Adding hotbars this many then nerf proc stacking, so what is the use of the 8 hotbars now? max useful switching will be 3 sets now speed, main, gold. Runs will be way slower without combo procs to clear mobs, worst decision so far. Get opinions first on players before doing a nerf. You will ruin the game by doing this kind of updates.

Boss807
09-15-2021, 09:03 PM
We all got scam by sts who should we report this to. I lost on my proc gears now prices r dropping crazy

Kystone
09-15-2021, 09:06 PM
Lol, thanks for making me useless in every upper elite for timed and hauntlet, only wasted a few hundred million gold to get the gear I have. “Balanced” they said… more like “make us useless”. Time to switch to mage or quit

mortis77
09-15-2021, 09:06 PM
Nice sts
Will be balance

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

profmsb
09-15-2021, 09:14 PM
i use only skull axe to farm..n still fun n fast to clear mob in maus/timecrypt..but only can solo evg till wave 4 n took 30-40sec...its not like war gonna be like old time if they used arcane lvl 76...n war still can solo mogera map if using ebon aegis alone....

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 09:15 PM
Lol, thanks for making me useless in every upper elite for timed and hauntlet, only wasted a few hundred million gold to get the gear I have. “Balanced” they said… more like “make us useless”. Time to switch to mage or quit

lol the warior hasn't been useless, the warior users are just really accustomed to being a damager+tank that even surpasses the damage of the rogue

Boss807
09-15-2021, 09:15 PM
lol the warior hasn't been useless, the warior users are just really accustomed to being a damager+tank that even surpasses the damage of the rogue

Whats u mean rogue always have been the damager

Gzzz
09-15-2021, 09:16 PM
Very very balance sts, i think this is the Time for me to quit the game :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neuzihi
09-15-2021, 09:17 PM
U mentioned:
"Rare, Epic and Legendary equipment items will be available for loot when the expansion releases. Mythic, Arcane, Set and Spirit gear will be released later. We are doing this to maintain the value of current gear and prevent large-scale economic disruption with the sudden appearance of "OP Level 81" stuff."

And the economy has disrupted before expansion lmao.
Sts won't let us down as always and see the correlation between dropping number of players and dropping price of gears lol.
Feel the power of statistic !

snakeeyes
09-15-2021, 09:20 PM
Whats u mean rogue always have been the damager

Rogue boss damager only but warior boss damager + mob damager + hard to die, warior got all the talent of 2 other class thats why they can solo evg without the help of other class.

Aldous
09-15-2021, 09:21 PM
FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME..

First and foremost, thank you for dropping this thread. It's a loss for all classes tbh, it's just that warriors took most of the hit, so it's totally understandable where all these feelings are coming from. Lol. [emoji1782] Nothing is ever permanent, imagine being so relevant for YEARS, pretty sure ya'll have already made the most of it.

As for the community, maybe stop overreacting and let the whole thing get implemented before blurting out your sentiments..maybe it wasn't all bad, and if it is, then learn to adapt, switch classes if you have to. STS will eventually make the necessary changes, all the crying doesn't help.

bagong991196
09-15-2021, 09:22 PM
GO cinco, GO Dev(s), u guys can do it!

Crush and close your own game i meant :) i'm playing POU now better than AL

Boss807
09-15-2021, 09:23 PM
GO cinco, GO Dev(s), u guys can do it!

Crush and close your own game i meant :) i'm playing POU now better than AL

Whats is pou sir

Juleco
09-15-2021, 09:24 PM
Well, RIP for warriors

Irg
09-15-2021, 09:28 PM
One weapon and spam skill, is this what you really want? "Balanced" they say, nonsense! You probably didn't like the price of stuff and never
even know how much of a better game switching proc made.
Yes this game is fine without it, but when you tried and loved what it offers it's hard to go back to what it was before, please reconsider

PatD
09-15-2021, 09:29 PM
I think that being able to stack at least 2 weapons procs would be a good compromise,

If not then maybe buff proc and reduce CD?

Another idea would be to add a special slot to all arcane and or myth weapon, we could slot a special jewel that we would create from any gears that have a proc... proc jewel, that would add alot of diversity i guess, and would still limit us to 2 stackings procs

Analytical
09-15-2021, 09:31 PM
FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME..

First and foremost, thank you for dropping this thread. It's a loss for all classes tbh, it's just that warriors took most of the hit, so it's totally understandable where all these feelings are coming from. Lol. [emoji1782] Nothing is ever permanent, imagine being so relevant for YEARS, pretty sure ya'll have already made the most of it.

As for the community, maybe stop overreacting and let the whole thing get implemented before blurting out your sentiments..maybe it wasn't all bad, and if it is, then learn to adapt, switch classes if you have to. STS will eventually make the necessary changes, all the crying doesn't help.

Couldn't agree more, people here are like babies
:p the only thing they know is whine and cry instead of learning to adapt.

Of course we could give suggestions but don't forget that dev is never in anyway obliged to carry out any of our suggestions. Let the dev test what they think is best for the survival of the game and play the expansion before you start crying.

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 09:35 PM
Alright the problem comes from why the war can do way more damages than the rogues thus making the rogues obsolete on 76, because it has something to do with the weapons and armor procs. If those procs are a bit different like more on defensive buff than the way they are now. This wouldn’t happen. Wanna balance the game? Then take out the x6 str ult replace it with something defensive type. Change the weaps proc more on defensive type and less on damage. If thats gonna happen then i am all for it. But eliminating the stacking proc just doesn’t make sense at all. If you guys really wanna balance the game eliminate the damage that a current war can do. Eliminate the damage that a mage can do so that way each class can compliment each other. Warriors only rely on procs. Without those procs then we are useless.

Chff
09-15-2021, 09:36 PM
Warriors have been broken since proc stacking has come into the game but completely wiping proc stacking makes warriors useless again. Maybe reduce the amount of procs being able to be stacked. Either way, warriors shouldn't be able to do more damage than rogs, proc stacking has broken the classes and created an imablance. Hope you guys can fix through some other solutions such as new arcanes and the map mechanics.

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 09:38 PM
Warriors have been broken since proc stacking has come into the game but completely wiping proc stacking makes warriors useless again. Maybe reduce the amount of procs being able to be stacked. Either way, warriors shouldn't be able to do more damage than rogs, proc stacking has broken the classes and created an imablance. Hope you guys can fix through some other solutions such as new arcanes and the map mechanics.

Its the damage proc that is broken. By stacking skull axe and skull aegis alone can cause massive amount of damage. Id suggest eliminate the damage and keep the defensive proc on those items.

Skeleton Mike
09-15-2021, 09:39 PM
lmfao! rip warriors!

Pyroflame
09-15-2021, 09:39 PM
why late proc like that, war will deal very minimal damage, not to mention with only axe proc, war cant kill mobs fast enough in evg.
And mage too, the proc of staff + gun proc has been their survival way.
RIP :(

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 09:40 PM
Its the damage proc that is broken. By stacking skull axe and skull aegis alone can cause massive amount of damage. Id suggest eliminate the damage and keep the defensive proc on those items.

Including the chasmal armor proc aswell.if they really want to make a warrior just for tanking i think thats the best way rather than eliminating the stacking proc.

Pickname - Dougim
09-15-2021, 09:50 PM
Now the game will become more difficult to play and the ease will end. It's getting back to the essence of the old arcane legends

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Boss807
09-15-2021, 09:52 PM
Does this chnage only effect weapons proc or does it also effect ring belt arti armor proc if u used

Xerofith
09-15-2021, 09:53 PM
Lets goooooo!!!!!!!! Sts you absolute mad legends!!!!

Xerofith
09-15-2021, 09:55 PM
Glint aegis loverboys been silent af since this post dropped lmao

Lawpvp
09-15-2021, 09:56 PM
Gotta love seeing warriors nerfed. I'm still salty about the gamewide nerf to rogues armor years ago which made rogues useless in pvp for awhile(and they conveniently released munch mouth, the first significant armor pet at the same time, def not a coincidence)

AucResearcher
09-15-2021, 09:56 PM
Sure it will be 'Balanced'!!!

Lookupnabs
09-15-2021, 10:01 PM
Tyvm cinco rip all warriors ahahaha

Faded09
09-15-2021, 10:03 PM
I only see 2 people here who support this decision lol u dont even know how we feel as a warrior about this decision..

Devine2021
09-15-2021, 10:13 PM

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkUp

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Boss807
09-15-2021, 10:19 PM
Justice for player who got skam

Gamegrog
09-15-2021, 10:24 PM
No hard feelings but make a mage or a rogue. Why limit ur skill and knowledge playing one class?Knew this was coming one day
In al no class stands op forever so already
Maxed mage,war and rog to 76
Its a good advice

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Levistonyy
09-15-2021, 10:29 PM
This topic get more attention then the expansion lol I think that said it all

Devine2021
09-15-2021, 10:29 PM
@Cinco just make vote again, like Arcanine fields votes...

Let's make the community vote if remove proc stack or keep it like usual...

Just if devs want us participe more about game mechanic or keep it close to devs purposes...

If this was same for 2 years why any would get hurt if keep same?... Let players vote again...

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante TapatalkUp

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

hozukreti
09-15-2021, 10:37 PM
Let's left all this OP proc stacked moments behind, they already gave 2 years to you to enjoyed it. New expansion, new chapter, warrior back to original job as tank. Let's plan new strategy for new exciting expansion map.

Xtremez
09-15-2021, 10:38 PM
See, only people happy are rogues and mages who couldn't care less...

Boss807
09-15-2021, 10:39 PM
I guess learned to chnage to adopt

abimelich
09-15-2021, 10:41 PM

Best wishes!

You just lost a player and my business best wishes to you as well

Elitefarm
09-15-2021, 10:44 PM
Bruhhhhhhh F war (huge loss)

Enviado de meu moto g(9) play usando o Tapatalk

Boss807
09-15-2021, 10:45 PM
Ty for 2 year of fun time

Flamesofanger
09-15-2021, 10:48 PM

You speak very confidently for someone who doesn't own their mage account.

Ah yes, william/tiger/will who got banned and returned to the game immediately with a mage that had like 1m+ pve kills at the time and LB banners right after a ban you somehow came back with such a mage under a short period of time. Weird isn't it Arkua/Chop ?

Really wish the developers investigate your accounts and enforce the ToS.

Analytical
09-15-2021, 10:50 PM
Bidding my genuine fairwell to all cry babies here, and to those who are staying, let's have fun in the upcoming expansion. :D

P. S. It seems cinco wants to keep everything discussed under this thread, so don't post anything in general discussion else you realise you type for nothing when it suddenly disappeared from the general discussion.

tenather
09-15-2021, 10:52 PM
Omg! The game is so balance now.. Im so excited XD

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk

bagong991196
09-15-2021, 10:53 PM
Delete warrior from the classes more balancing than nerfed stacking procs. ;)

tenather
09-15-2021, 10:54 PM
Bye!!!! U may go now XD

Inozuke
09-15-2021, 10:55 PM
You just lost a player and my business best wishes to you as well

goodbye to us rogues what happened to us in expansion 76 xD if you're going to cry it's because you're a loser because I never left despite being rejected every time I asked in the city

okisok
09-15-2021, 11:04 PM
i think my suggestion is precise to this matters.
1. this action only applied in pvp zone.
2. dont fo this in pve.
3. make a difficulty level in "valley gates" and Elite Valley gates.
more difficulty in every waves.
Just like in Temple event.
so, no more steady easy plays in EVG. that make 40million points in group and 3millions points in solo mode.

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

xbell
09-15-2021, 11:05 PM
All i can say is goodbye

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Vmyunusvm
09-15-2021, 11:06 PM
Please Nerf bosses and mobs health and damage too...

Stvength
09-15-2021, 11:14 PM
Best thing

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

jimin
09-15-2021, 11:15 PM
+1 cant agree more
AL finally back to the right way

Rohmantaufiq
09-15-2021, 11:29 PM
Takeaway something that's already good!!
This is called regress not progress!!!!

Ciiepaoa
09-15-2021, 11:34 PM
Well u made me quit this game, thanks, cya all my friends after 5years :)

Perogol
09-15-2021, 11:37 PM
Cinco do we need 'tank'er in dm?

mklucasjt
09-15-2021, 11:38 PM
a question do arcane armors 71/76 fit this new proc mechanic? Or I can proc skull + chasmal armor / dugg dagg + sunken/ skratch staff + ebon armor

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

dmqp
09-15-2021, 11:40 PM
All these rogue users justifying changes as "back to the roots". Yeah, allright, if back to the roots, then back to the roots. Make mobs kill them with 1-2 hits, so they won't form 4 dps teams, and they'll require tank to go ahead of them to take aggro and heal them, because they'll die easily. Let's make it snail legends once again.

Ikosevy
09-15-2021, 11:41 PM
It's a good idea if you have prepared a suitable playground and balance the previous playground with that idea, but it will be a bad idea if you don't think about it. So if you want to replace something big then give something equivalent to that substitution..

Luckycharmx
Cinco do we need 'tank'er in dm?

Who needs a tank on dm after this change.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ilove_Poopoo
Evg and DM will be gone anyway, back-to-back nerf-travganza here we go!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210916/24e364f291b69d084f6f4760f292d5a0.jpg

Luckycharmx
09-15-2021, 11:43 PM
Evg and DM will be gone anyway, back-to-back nerf-travganza here we go!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210916/24e364f291b69d084f6f4760f292d5a0.jpg

Id prefer a gold nerf rather than this cant stack proc stuff

AucResearcher
09-15-2021, 11:50 PM
Omg! The game is so balance now.. Im so excited XD

I know right XD

michael tallada
09-15-2021, 11:55 PM
This making me dont want to play arcane legend any more, maybe i was too excited to expansion update. Maybe this is the que time uninstall, but im still happy i made it to the end way back 2013 when the game is cap in 15 still reminds me of the vibe of every wonderful event and update but this update nah ...

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

armoredtitan65
09-15-2021, 11:57 PM
Naaaaah

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

pluto808808
09-16-2021, 12:00 AM
I came into this game thinking proc staking was normal if I knew it was a bug I wouldn’t have invested my time into obtains gears that stack. Whatever can’t do anything now

Gbrook
09-16-2021, 12:00 AM
Nice balancing. Slowly killing the game

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Justbadwolf
09-16-2021, 12:02 AM
I have to say i am greatly disappointed by this. Not only this will kill the warrior class but also the ppl who have invested like hundreds of millions in their gears.
If this was so important for “balancing” the game, shud have been done earlier. Now many will be disappointed to have this kinda change implemented.
Nerfing the gl maps like dm makes sense but this is just not acceptable. I mean i dont want to use my hotbars for vanities.

Luckycharmx
09-16-2021, 12:04 AM
I have to say i am greatly disappointed by this. Not only this will kill the warrior class but also the ppl who have invested like hundreds of millions in their gears.
If this was so important for “balancing” the game, shud have been done earlier. Now many will be disappointed to have this kinda change implemented.
Nerfing the gl maps like dm makes sense but this is just not acceptable. I mean i dont want to use my hotbars for vanities.

I guess we have to now [emoji23]