PDA

View Full Version : PVP Apology

Zolum
06-05-2012, 07:04 PM
I did a similar apology for PL when I didn't know the rules. Now I know the rules and need to clear some things. I have no rush lists. I know my enemies and don't need to proclaim them. Second, I have no current tension with any guilds. Third, I rush when I feel like it. There are truly no pvp rules. Sometimes I play by in-game rules, sometimes I don't. Rush me from time to time. IDC. I might call you out. Just remind me that there are no real rules. This is not about how I pvp though. I apologize to anyone that took offense at my rushing. I apologize to anyone who I made fun of. I apologize if I personally insulted you. Personally, I forget the fact that this is just a game. Fun and enjoyment are a gifts. Why spend it trying to prove something in a game? I love to pvp and want to have fun doing it. I hate the fact that most people in my pvp games utterly despise me. I want to make it up to everyone. I know that most people hate free kills, but I am offering them. Please only post if I rushed you. I guess there will be a few liars who post to get a free kill, but whatever. I want to have fun pvping. Haters hate. There will always be a few. I really don't care. Good luck to all you pvpers! I hope you really forgive me. Please don't insult me if you still hate me. PM me. I'll see what we can work out.

Taipan
06-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Honestly, I think your a good guy. I don't despise you or anything, and never have.
Good luck with PVP!

javier995
06-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Just try not to rush PT members.

I don't need pms about people telling me to go kill you Bc you rushed.

Other than that, good of you to apologize.

Zolum
06-07-2012, 12:55 AM
Thank you. Glad you will accept me. I have joined a twink guild with my 20 too. Might switch to pt, dunno though.

javier995
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Thank you. Glad you will accept me. I have joined a twink guild with my 20 too. Might switch to pt, dunno though.

You well know, you must take the test.

For level 20, please do not anyone administer this test if it's not me.

Yes we have great recruiters, but they'll be too easy for you I assume.

Zolum
06-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Not as much at level 20. It's not my major. I'm not bad though.