PDA

View Full Version : Community Vs. Devs (Editorial)

Ukku
09-15-2021, 11:36 PM
Hello budds..Chilllllllllll[emoji847]...I'm a lil sad of what's goin on rn..It seems like we're complaining in a wrong way[emoji28]..Always remember that being a developer isn't relaxing at all...The community is their strength and now we're slowly pulling out their gathered morale to sleeplessly make game content for us..I suggest we complain/ suggest without being harsh to the game that we're actually enjoying and to the devs behind this masterpiece[emoji1308]..Let's control our emotions [emoji8].

Imagine this[emoji53]..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210916/fc340b4fb898949a219267181e543069.jpg

neuzihi
09-15-2021, 11:46 PM
players vs sts government ;)

Irg
09-15-2021, 11:49 PM
Why did sts make a poll for the return of arcanite field?
Because they want arcanite field to come back so they will have more time
And they knew its gona win

Why didn't sts make a poll for this thing?
Because they knew its gona get absolute shetted on and people disagree like heck

This is not "listening to community" or "asking for opinion", it's making their sole decision sounds like public voice
its always their game, and will never be OUR game

androxus
09-16-2021, 01:59 AM
any dumb descision will result in little sweat.. so let them sweat till the game dies.

peace

Willl
09-16-2021, 02:33 AM
Bro this time there is no story that will keep our humor chilled XD

Anywyay I like it, as always xD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Ukku
09-16-2021, 02:36 AM
Bro this time there is no story that will keep our humor chilled XD

Anywyay I like it, as always xD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkHahahahha me also budd is a bit surprised about the changes..but I'll just keep try to chill maybe there's something that they want us to experience later on..I think they'll merf mobs and buff loots to keep the balace

[emoji422]([emoji1588])=[emoji1593]+(-[emoji1593])+[emoji1593]=[emoji1593]

Mythocrisis
09-16-2021, 07:11 AM
Hahahahha me also budd is a bit surprised about the changes..but I'll just keep try to chill maybe there's something that they want us to experience later on..I think they'll merf mobs and buff loots to keep the balace

[emoji422]([emoji1588])=[emoji1593]+(-[emoji1593])+[emoji1593]=[emoji1593]
All they want is a new mechanic which sounds good but locked behind the money wall as locked crates to advertise their NEW op arcanes with flashy procs so people would spend so much money but they will control the drop rates so low that it will cost in the 7 digit numbers... So they want to screw the game as it is so people who worked hard all this while are left with nothing and will want another hopeless motive to keep chasing to spend money to buy those new junk which will again be rendered worthless by the same developers.

Lookupnabs
09-16-2021, 09:53 AM
All they want is a new mechanic which sounds good but locked behind the money wall as locked crates to advertise their NEW op arcanes with flashy procs so people would spend so much money but they will control the drop rates so low that it will cost in the 7 digit numbers... So they want to screw the game as it is so people who worked hard all this while are left with nothing and will want another hopeless motive to keep chasing to spend money to buy those new junk which will again be rendered worthless by the same developers.

Be quiet if u dont likr quit the game ….. no body is pushing you

Kolpertis_333
09-16-2021, 02:15 PM
Why did sts make a poll for the return of arcanite field?
Because they want arcanite field to come back so they will have more time
And they knew its gona win

Why didn't sts make a poll for this thing?
Because they knew its gona get absolute shetted on and people disagree like heck

This is not "listening to community" or "asking for opinion", it's making their sole decision sounds like public voice
its always their game, and will never be OUR gameIt is their game lol, just like the goverment controls the country, devs control games and you cant do nothing about it

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

konafez
09-16-2021, 09:12 PM
players vs sts government ;)

you sir have a complaint to direct to my administration??

(gets Encryption on speed dial) we have a fish in the punchbowl...operation "beat Neuzihi with a turnip is a go!"

chiiwawa
09-16-2021, 10:41 PM
It is their game lol, just like the goverment controls the country, devs control games and you cant do nothing about it

The government only controls what we let them control. havent you ever heard of the Revolutionary War? People get so compacent and just accept things like they are as if they have no way or no hope to change them. The real facts are that governments or business owners only function the way they do because we let them. If there is never any push back then nothing will ever change. I love to play this game and yes sts does make the decisions but their smart enough to know if you dont keep the natives happy they will cause an uprising that cannot be ignored. I think sts does a good job but they are human and they make mistakes just like we do. I believe they do listen to the player. Its just hard no.. impossible to please everyone. " you can please some of the people some of the time but you can never please all of the peoole all of the time."

Tiger Mike
09-17-2021, 06:52 AM
It is their game lol, just like the goverment controls the country, devs control games and you cant do nothing about it

You imbecile! if the goverment controls the people is because the people allowed them to do so in the first place!

Same with the game, players keep buying their bullshet and developers will continue to skrew them over.

Kolpertis_333
09-17-2021, 07:22 AM
You imbecile! if the goverment controls the people is because the people allowed them to do so in the first place!

Same with the game, players keep buying their bullshet and developers will continue to skrew them over.No one allowed anyone anything, people were never asked anything because they dont care about our opinion. We are all imbeciles in their eyes my friend, its their world we just live in it.