PDA

View Full Version : I have an advice, i hope this may make a balance in this new update

Icarusflame
09-16-2021, 03:36 AM
Its really chaotic right now cuz of proc stacking fix (well people already used to it since 2 years ago so so hard for them to deal with this sudden change)

Straight to the business. I have advice. Maybe developer can adjust all class multiplier skills percentage again. Its never been adjusted since the start of the game. I know the purpose for war is to tanking n mage to support while rog is main dps. But thats why there always much people called it "rogue legends".

Why? Cuz war n mage desperate to do content without rogue, while rogue with op stats can solo everything except hardest elite. Thats why this sudden change make war n some mage desperate, they losing the dmg buff from weapon.

If each class % skill is adjusted n "being balance", i guess we can reach better states than we are now.

I think about this for a long time, and skills multipliers% are the main base for every class to do dmg. Try to adjust it. Thank you very much all.

daskrazy
09-16-2021, 04:17 AM
good one but they won't do it