PDA

View Full Version : Direct criticism on AL no toxicity

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 08:27 AM
1. Cinco your game is limiting everyone to 1 class 1 weapon the same gear same this and that. It is no fun removing the proc system, the proc stack system was what made AL fun when it was introduced back in 2019. We had to sit there and learn what goes with what until we mastered it and once we mastered it we got better and better it was super fun when proc combos got added. Pve was a whole new game changer it was faster paced and my point here is that theres 2 types of fast paced games.
Path of Exile vs AL. AL you can not dodge attacks, without damage you are stuck not even moving around just spamming skills until 1 mob is dead not fun vs with proc combos speed kill running maps which is fun. Path of Exile you go deeply into player build when fighting a boss you are teleporting around the map moving at all times; constantly thinking while your adrenaline is rushing hoping you don't die in that 20min boss fight. Potofgreed showed me a PoE boss fight its intense.
Fix your weapons nerf them boost other weapons so they are freely used allow proc combos.

2. You have all of these arcane and mythic weapons from old expansions that nobody uses because they suck so those weapons become dust. Revamp these weapons to be useful in any level and bring them back into the game. Everyone says they care about new players, but disabling proc stacking and making it where 1 weapon is only usable aka lv 86 arcane as the most op. That 1 weapon will be so expensive that little to no one will have it. Bringing back old weapons and making them more op allows for more diverse game play and a more open weapon market to those new players.

3. Cinco. You have 407 pets in AL! Four hundred and seven pets. Thats a huge quantity to choose from but whats not a huge quantity is the amount of pets that are actually used by players which is around 5% of that 407. You pay real money to your art team to design these pets you then take them put them into your game with bad stats and aa so no one uses them. They exist to rot in the stable, one of the first arcane pets named Nekro is still favored and used by many players to this day so why not the weapons?

4. If you release swamp temple with everyone using the same gears then there is no big point difference; everyone will have very close less than 1000 point differences. All of your leaderboards are now back to rogues only, Evg, Hydra, Orrick, Planar, Etc.

5. Vote system, add a vote system in AL for future plans; whats more accurate than asking your players on what they want? Nothing is, your community wants your game to be successful but they can't do that if what the devs do hurts them and never ask them for their option. Arcanite fields had only 300~ people vote when you have thousands of players on the game. Let people lv 76+ vote so there isn't a monarchy.

6. Let your player community help you with stuff, there are a lot of people who dissect this game and learn as much as possible and many of those people if you gave them the chance would go out and freely help you with improving the game at no cost of any type of rewards.

Remember when evg first came out with a solo lb and we all said theres no way a war can solo past wave 5 then now we got wars with 1m+ pts wave 50+. We couldn't even pass wave 25 as a 4 person group when it came out. Its fun to learn stuff and figure out things on your own.
There is a lot to change in AL, gears, pets, store, economy, game play, and more.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 08:35 AM
Do want to also mention warriors were never tanks and never will be. Back then tanks always were threatened to be reported for joining a rogs map they were cursed out there were rogs going into maps and ignore listing every war they see.
In a pve map if I got a rog or mage behind me and I trigger enemies infront of me those enemies run past me and go kill my team mates because they are weaker. They are taking the hits and not the warrior. In honor pvp tanks get nuked by rogs so easily, when honor came out warriors would get ONE SHOT by rogues. Wasn't the definition of a tank class "high health player who can intake a lot of damage" yet 1 rog skill one shots him. Hmm.

Cinco
09-16-2021, 08:36 AM
Weapon variety is sorely lacking in Arcane Legends and my plans for 81 address this. Hopefully you'll find them enjoyable! :-)

Asking players to up vote a fix for an exploit is not in the best interest of the game. Admittedly, the proc stacking meta originally seemed like a harmless alternative use of the loadout system but it's become a serious impediment to balance and Design planning. I admit that I should have addressed the gear swap proc stacking long ago :-/

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 08:38 AM
As long as you allow diverse game play I am fine, I do not wish to see every one doing the same thing as if we were robots with the same code process.

Irg
09-16-2021, 08:51 AM
Lets be honest, I am a mage and i didn't really get affected by this
but i am just really sad that this got removed as i feel like
hotbar switching really adds to the gameplay and made this game
a lot more than just, spam skill...
Over 2 years is enough time to feel like it's already a part
Of this game
Just like if one day league of legends suddenly say that people can only have
one accessory, yes that's still playable but will it be more enjoyable?

Anyways, hopefully the new map is harder and there will be more than
Just me and my 4 abilities

Willl
09-16-2021, 08:53 AM
Weapon variety is sorely lacking in Arcane Legends and my plans for 81 address this. Hopefully you'll find them enjoyable! :-)

Asking players to up vote a fix for an exploit is not in the best interest of the game. Admittedly, the proc stacking meta originally seemed like a harmless alternative use of the loadout system but it's become a serious impediment to balance and Design planning. I admit that I should have addressed the gear swap proc stacking long ago :-/Can we have different playstyle that will allow us to use also other older weapons?

So to not make them completely useless at least

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Smokedboy
09-16-2021, 09:24 AM
Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 09:25 AM
@Cinco

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante TapatalkCinco already posted above

Smokedboy
09-16-2021, 09:26 AM
Cinco already posted above

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkSorry, didn't notice

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
09-16-2021, 09:27 AM
Older weapons aren’t supposed to remain useful in higher maps. New players need the gears to play their intended levels.

Onawaoka
09-16-2021, 09:29 AM
Man we waited 2 years all for this :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 09:30 AM
Older weapons aren’t supposed to remain useful in higher maps. New players need the gears to play their intended levels.New players can't afford those weps at the start, its fine to keep them at their lvl but boost them to be usable at any lvl. So if a new player hits lv 81 instead of not being able to afford a lv 81 arcane they can buy a dragon sword for 2m and it be op at 81. Sts just has to bring them back quantity wise and increase stats.
Richer players can go through each we and pick which one the like the most to use for fun.

snakeeyes
09-16-2021, 09:35 AM
New players can't afford those weps at the start, its fine to keep them at their lvl but boost them to be usable at any lvl. So if a new player hits lv 81 instead of not being able to afford a lv 81 arcane they can buy a dragon sword for 2m and it be op at 81. Sts just has to bring them back quantity wise and increase stats.
Richer players can go through each we and pick which one the like the most to use for fun.

+10000 agree

ZZTop
09-16-2021, 09:45 AM
New players can't afford those weps at the start, its fine to keep them at their lvl but boost them to be usable at any lvl. So if a new player hits lv 81 instead of not being able to afford a lv 81 arcane they can buy a dragon sword for 2m and it be op at 81. Sts just has to bring them back quantity wise and increase stats.
Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYou know as well as i do that it wont be this way. If old mythic/arcane weapons start being useful in the future expansions, their price will boom just as much as it did for tb and glint aegis. Its simply not logical to have lvl 31/46/56 weapons used in 81+ expansions.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 09:46 AM
You know as well as i do that it wont be this way. If old mythic/arcane weapons start being useful in the future expansions, their price will boom just as much as it did for tb and glint aegis. Its simply not logical to have lvl 31/46/56 weapons used in 81+ expansions.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkThats why I specifically say to increase the quantity of them so that prices don't rise.

arcanefid
09-16-2021, 09:47 AM
1. Cinco your game is limiting everyone to 1 class 1 weapon the same gear same this and that. It is no fun removing the proc system, the proc stack system was what made AL fun when it was introduced back in 2019. We had to sit there and learn what goes with what until we mastered it and once we mastered it we got better and better it was super fun when proc combos got added. Pve was a whole new game changer it was faster paced and my point here is that theres 2 types of fast paced games.
Path of Exile vs AL. AL you can not dodge attacks, without damage you are stuck not even moving around just spamming skills until 1 mob is dead not fun vs with proc combos speed kill running maps which is fun. Path of Exile you go deeply into player build when fighting a boss you are teleporting around the map moving at all times; constantly thinking while your adrenaline is rushing hoping you don't die in that 20min boss fight. Potofgreed showed me a PoE boss fight its intense.
Fix your weapons nerf them boost other weapons so they are freely used allow proc combos.

2. You have all of these arcane and mythic weapons from old expansions that nobody uses because they suck so those weapons become dust. Revamp these weapons to be useful in any level and bring them back into the game. Everyone says they care about new players, but disabling proc stacking and making it where 1 weapon is only usable aka lv 86 arcane as the most op. That 1 weapon will be so expensive that little to no one will have it. Bringing back old weapons and making them more op allows for more diverse game play and a more open weapon market to those new players.

3. Cinco. You have 407 pets in AL! Four hundred and seven pets. Thats a huge quantity to choose from but whats not a huge quantity is the amount of pets that are actually used by players which is around 5% of that 407. You pay real money to your art team to design these pets you then take them put them into your game with bad stats and aa so no one uses them. They exist to rot in the stable, one of the first arcane pets named Nekro is still favored and used by many players to this day so why not the weapons?

4. If you release swamp temple with everyone using the same gears then there is no big point difference; everyone will have very close less than 1000 point differences. All of your leaderboards are now back to rogues only, Evg, Hydra, Orrick, Planar, Etc.

5. Vote system, add a vote system in AL for future plans; whats more accurate than asking your players on what they want? Nothing is, your community wants your game to be successful but they can't do that if what the devs do hurts them and never ask them for their option. Arcanite fields had only 300~ people vote when you have thousands of players on the game. Let people lv 76+ vote so there isn't a monarchy.

6. Let your player community help you with stuff, there are a lot of people who dissect this game and learn as much as possible and many of those people if you gave them the chance would go out and freely help you with improving the game at no cost of any type of rewards.

Remember when evg first came out with a solo lb and we all said theres no way a war can solo past wave 5 then now we got wars with 1m+ pts wave 50+. We couldn't even pass wave 25 as a 4 person group when it came out. Its fun to learn stuff and figure out things on your own.
There is a lot to change in AL, gears, pets, store, economy, game play, and more.

1. It made it fun for you maybe, but I don't think you're speaking for everyone here. For me fun is when each boss has a different mechanic and we use a different strategy for each boss, rather than using the same skill spamming hotbars vs everything. For others, the fun might be in something completely different.

2. New players are supposed to buy every single weapon to be useful in end game. Now they can just buy one and they'll be fine. It's better for them. The best weapon should be expensive anyway, it has always been before the proc stacks, and we all survived it.

3. Agree with this one. The majority of pets is just useless filler.

4. The point difference will be settled by skill, which I think was the actual point of the event. Not $$$.

5. Disagree with this, but if I say why then I might sound offensive so I'll just keep it simple.

6. I'm sure they already take our feedback seriously when it's 'constructive' and not based on our personal wishlist.

The proc-stacks going away is a good thing. Makes it way easier for STS to design new things, since they won't have to worry if some random combination of obsolete weapons will ruin their plans. We already have other items which have OP procs such as Armors, Belts, Artifacts and Pendants, and I'm sure there will be even more items with good procs in the future, so we can always use different combinations of items to get our desired results.

ZZTop
09-16-2021, 09:50 AM
Thats why I specifically say to increase the quantity of them so that prices don't rise.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkOkay, and how would you do that without more outrage? especially for 31-56 since they are a bit more expensive and 46 is decently common and still obtainable. It just simply doesnt make sense to go through all that trouble for items that were never supposed to be used after their expansion was over. I dont know one mmo where people use underleveled gear while still being useful.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Advocacies
09-16-2021, 10:13 AM
F stacking of procs devs could've used the ebon aegis nerfing into this than removing stacking completely , Nerf every arcane weapons every level of map

Inozuke
09-16-2021, 10:37 AM

Will there be a day when you don't cry? Accept it for God, they worked months for a just balance since they were all going to be magicians or warriors, leaving aside the rogues, you think you are very professional and you do not know anything just because you were always at war, you know. You don't see how it moves in the other classes in the slightest (don't show off your top again as an answer, that's irrelevant and you look ridiculous doing it)

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 10:41 AM
Will there be a day when you don't cry? Accept it for God, they worked months for a just balance since they were all going to be magicians or warriors, leaving aside the rogues, you think you are very professional and you do not know anything just because you were always at war, you know. You don't see how it moves in the other classes in the slightest (don't show off your top again as an answer, that's irrelevant and you look ridiculous doing it)I want you to explain in great detail as to why everyone in the game using the same exact gear, pets and skills with no open to new game play style is ok. Give me details instead of coming at me saying "bla bla cry baby."

arcanefid
09-16-2021, 10:43 AM
I want you to explain in great detail as to why everyone in the game using the same exact gear, pets and skills is ok. Give me details instead of coming at me saying "bla bla cry baby."

We still use the exact same gears though. Nothing is different even if proc-stacks are gone. The only reason why someone wouldn't stack everything they can is because they can't afford everything yet. Why are you obsessed with this? You really think you have a unique playstyle compared to other warriors?

swoutttt
09-16-2021, 10:45 AM
Man.. I think this starting to be a bit pathetic. Never ever in the last 2 years I heard warriors complain. Ofc they didnt since the class was so broken. Many events and maps got dominated by this class. Now suddenly they announce changes in the proc stacking mechanic, and warriors scream for balance. Rogue this, rogue that.. where was your 'honest' info last 2 years? I mean dont pretend you care for the community while it's obvious all you think about is yourself. I think devs should listen to people who are genuine and actually care for the game instead of those who abused the game. I think many got to spoiled in this proc stacking stuff. And everytime something was said about how broken warriors were, you almost got lynched by the warriors themselves. I hope devs will listen to the right people and the community, not to those who here for selfish reasons. Some points mentioned above make me laugh so hard. It is time for a change of wind, better late then never. I'm actually excited for the way sts is heading right now. Just remove the proc stacking and be sure the new arc weapons and gears will be unique for every class. And that the procs together of all classes will be needed to play the new content. We dont need revamp old stuff, we need new content.

Inozuke
09-16-2021, 10:46 AM
I want you to explain in great detail as to why everyone in the game using the same exact gear, pets and skills with no open to new game play style is ok. Give me details instead of coming at me saying "bla bla cry baby."

ajsjajajjajaja
oh okay, explain to me then what is the point of a warrior touching the 300k + damage xD
Are you stupid or what ?

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 10:48 AM
ajsjajajjajaja
oh okay, explain to me then what is the point of a warrior touching the 300k + damage xD
Are you stupid or what ?Did you read my thread? Why do you think I said to nerf the weps but allow stacks.
Give me your answer on my question above. Don't change the subject to try and insult me.

swoutttt
09-16-2021, 10:51 AM
We still use the exact same gears though. Nothing is different even if proc-stacks are gone. The only reason why someone wouldn't stack everything they can is because they can't afford everything yet. Why are you obsessed with this? You really think you have a unique playstyle compared to other warriors?

Fully agree with this, behind every word I read of him theres a hidden message think about me pls. This will be easely fixed with new gears and unique procs. Removing Proc stacking wont change that much imo.

umarrahim
09-16-2021, 10:52 AM
Did you read my thread? Why do you think I said to nerf the weps but allow stacks.
Give me your answer on my question above. Don't change the subject to try and insult me.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkThere's diversity now.... you either chose between Axe/Aegis.... Gun/Staff.... Bow/Daggers.... depending on ur play style... granted that gun/staff and dagger/bow power balance is kinda skewed.

They should fix the power balance between those item, and then player will be able to pick a play style that suits them.

I feel Bow should have higher damage, and Daggers should have higher dps + Armor.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Inozuke
09-16-2021, 10:53 AM
Did you read my thread? Why do you think I said to nerf the weps but allow stacks.

Read it several times until you give yourself the answer and take the side of those who do not have 50m + just for a mythical xD
stop crying seriously, you're already pathetic friend,
my answer is very obvious that you do not understand depends on you

Encryptions
Fully agree with this, behind every word I read of him theres a hidden message think about me pls. This will be easely fixed with new gears and unique procs. Removing Proc stacking wont change that much imo.Dude you aren't understanding a single thing I said yet always call me selfish or a scammer.

swoutttt

I never heard you talk about nerfing war weapons in the last 2 years, makes me wonder why you suddenly care. Also dont pretend you here for the community.

swoutttt
09-16-2021, 10:55 AM
Dude you aren't understanding a single thing I said yet always call me selfish or a scammer.

You so blind to see you make this all about yourself and your gameplay..

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 10:55 AM
I never heard you talk about nerfing war weapons in the last 2 years, makes me wonder why you suddenly care. Also dont pretend you here for the community.Ofc I wouldn't ask for war nerf as you wouldn't ask for rog nerf thought they can 1 shot 30k hp in pvp.

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 10:57 AM
I made this thread to give some ideas feedback and get ppls input. Not to be insulted or falsely accused of stuff ty.

umarrahim
09-16-2021, 10:58 AM
I made this thread to give some ideas and get ppls input. Not to be insulted or falsely accused of stuff ty.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkU asked for weapon diversity when we already have options between Axe/Aegis, Gun/Staff, and Daggers/Bow.

Although the power balance is skewed, they should fix that instead.

Bow should have higher damage, while Daggers have higher dps

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

swoutttt
09-16-2021, 11:00 AM
I made this thread to give some ideas feedback and get ppls input. Not to be insulted or falsely accused of stuff ty.

Dont make topics if u cant take criticism. Everytime someone dissagree u either mention random stuff, or go straight into playing the victim. I havent seen a single insult in this topic.. you only got treated like u do with others. Read back your topic for examples.

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 11:01 AM
Dont make topics if u cant take criticism. Everytime someone dissagree u either mention random stuff, or go straight into playing the victim.Calling some an idiot etc isn't criticism. Explaining the points as to why their ideas are bad and giving better ideas is criticism.

snakeeyes
09-16-2021, 11:08 AM
I read before that we are all family here and the dev said that just respect the others post and thread, it's better to play games if we're all friends,

arcanefid
09-16-2021, 11:12 AM
Calling some an idiot etc isn't criticism. Explaining the points as to why their ideas are bad and giving better ideas is criticism.

Legit curious, who mentioned the word idiot here? And I put an argument to each of your points in the first page and you haven't answered any of them. You can't take any counter-argument, even less criticism.

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 11:16 AM
Legit curious, who mentioned the word idiot here? And I put an argument to each of your points in the first page and you haven't answered any of them. You can't take any counter-argument, even less criticism.Your points were good, I did read them. The thing about weapons I mainly just want access to multiple weapons they don't have to have proc combos but just more weapons for us with different game play types. People helping as the devs can inv some players to a test server to have them find exploits.
I was towards the ones who disagree and instead of explaining why; they choose to say random stuff that isn't needed.

arcanefid
09-16-2021, 11:18 AM
Your points were good, I did read them. The thing about weapons I mainly just want access to multiple weapons they don't have to have proc combos but just more weapons for us with different game play types. People helping as the devs can inv some players to a test server to have them find exploits.
I was towards the ones who disagree and instead of explaining why; they choose to say random stuff that isn't needed.

Alright then. Don't worry. Warrior will still be good. If warrior class gets too bad we can just come here and tell Cinco, he will fix us.

PatD
09-16-2021, 12:30 PM

Problem is if its useful at 81, price will not be 2m anymore!

Encryptions
09-16-2021, 12:32 PM
Problem is if its useful at 81, price will not be 2m anymore!It will rise but if those lv 81 weps are more op then ppl will go for the lv 81 weps, but do add more of the older weps to keep the prices low if this was to happen.

Justbadwolf
09-16-2021, 05:39 PM
Its strange to see all those players who are saying its a gud change are mostly inactive ones or just run timed dungeons.
I dnt meant to attack anyone personally but its a fact.
Whoever thinks stacking procs didnt mean creativity and skill, shud come out of coma and see what some wars are using in elite maps. Its not just about axe,doz aegis and glint anymore. I used 6 different wep in different settings and sequence in different events and it was fun to experience.
As for war nvr complaining last 2 years, may i remind u guys it was us who created and supported the post for nerfing Meph / Stacking Damage Reduction. It -was in favor of the wars but we all supported this bcuz it affected gameplay.
And most importantly, you are entitled to have your opinion, that doesn’t mean you are right.
I just gave up on lvling at 79 just bcuz it was too one dimensional for me and if all we did was mash buttons before, we sure as hell are mashing a lot more buttons now but sadly with little impact on mobs and bosses.
If studio has decided to take the pace out of our runs, there better be some well considered revamp for this wep sys or this game will surely feel the effect of decreasing interest from players.

Kaziscate
09-16-2021, 05:50 PM
I found gear hot swapping to make the game much more fun and made combat feel more dynamic. It sort of added this fps-like quality to it with swapping weapons depending on the situation and allowed weapons to synergize with each other. Gameplay now feels much slower and not as dynamic. While the nerf to procs feels painful, I do understand why it had to be done. Maybe in the future a dedicated swapping mechanic outside of hotbars can be explored to bring back some of that dynamism to combat?

chiiwawa
09-16-2021, 11:12 PM
Just an observation: Its funny how there is one person (No name mentioned)... that always seems to be the common denominator of all rude comments & cause of all chaos in every single thread of this forum. I bet any amount of gold that this person reveal's themselves by quoting me and then posting yet another rude comment. watch and see.

Onawaoka
09-17-2021, 01:28 AM

Bro this is so true. Like if wars are too “op” then why not regulate the class with this new Lvl 81. Like make rogues procs a little more op and as well for mage and for wars well maybe not something very op but I don’t see what’s the purpose of completely banishing procs. Literally makes every weapon useless. It’s such a huge huge change and well it should probably be reduced down to 2-3 weapons. I hope devs hears us out

Xtremez
09-17-2021, 02:40 AM
New "plans" right now by the devs might be out in the months to follow. We may be able to at least hope for some changes favoring wars again, or all classes equitably. Best that we could hope for as wars right now, but better than being hopeless, I guess. I too ran lb's in temple and evg as a war and while this really took a great hit in our playstyle, maybe let's give them the benefit of the doubt. If new procs are not just some copy-paste stuff, it might be setting us up for something in the next chapter of the game, just understanding that while all those aren't out yet, we need to contend with what will be left for wars to do.

Teoekeri
09-17-2021, 05:10 AM
There was tow way to move forward new level , to make new gears looks better than old one

First way easy way remove the power of old gears and many games already do that , its easy and works but the problem with this way it destroys some thing good that players have to provide some thing good make player need to have .( that how it works to make game economic keep working )

Second way and its very hard one , that to creat some thing much better than the old one .

games can not keep making unlimited of betters , at one level they will stop ,, because it will look like there is no better !! special when this better is level 76 arcane gears ! Very hard to beat that system gears , maybe make higher proc gear! , but that also will make the game not funny because players wait for the changes and that wont reach their desire ! So i believe sts had this challenge and they need corrective step .

The problem with the stacking proc it took the game to different , the challenge is big

Abebiabeso
09-17-2021, 07:15 AM
It is a challenge for the devs team to keep this game entertaining and worth to play anyway. Its a miracle that this game still survive up until now tho, imo its because their unique " proc stacking " gameplay style but now thats their gone, it will just become a bland game that ended up being abandoned by players.

My question is why they even think to remove that signature gameplay in the first place and now if this game got no uniqueness, people will just simply pass and move to other games.

After i try the expan and those new adjustments, now whats left is nonsense clicking with no dynamics in those run. Even if the mobs is hard, i dont even felt challenged and got bored in no time :/

Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk

pfizer
09-17-2021, 07:25 AM
It is a challenge for the devs team to keep this game entertaining and worth to play anyway. Its a miracle that this game still survive up until now tho, imo its because their unique " proc stacking " gameplay style but now thats their gone, it will just become a bland game that ended up being abandoned by players.

My question is why they even think to remove that signature gameplay in the first place and now if this game got no uniqueness, people will just simply pass and move to other games.

After i try the expan and those new adjustments, now whats left is nonsense clicking with no dynamics in those run. Even if the mobs is hard, i dont even felt challenged and got bored in no time :/

The proc stacking was not intended to be, in our recent caps without proc stacking we were fine. The thing is proc stacking is an exploit that benefit mostly the warriors dominating the pve areas and you guys are normalizing it as if its fine. Proc stacking was long needed to be addressed and thankfully it is. It is time for the old gears to retire, it is a logic to use the current cap gears.

androxus
09-17-2021, 07:48 AM

Well put..but it's useless arguing with them sadly..they don't understand any logic.

Abebiabeso
09-17-2021, 07:56 AM
If it was meant to be an exploit, it should be removed immediately after they relized about it. But now, after we all have been used to it, its a fault to removed it without concerns.
I hv been playing this game since 2013 where theres no that such thing as proc stacking.

I would say that the game really become interesting after those proc stacking stuffs comes out, the game becomes more dynamic and i guess AL is the only one having these brilliant gameplay.
I feel upset that they removed it and said that it was an exploit, while imo those gameplay was the only thing that attached me to this game.

You know it is oddly satisfying, when war pulls out a combo with glint, the explosion was [emoji1786] nvm its gone now🥲

capeo
09-17-2021, 08:46 AM
I do miss blowing up mobs but we can still use those weapons. I tb to pull and switch to axe or skull aegis. Proc ebon and switch to axe. Procs don't stack but your still reflecting damage while dealing damage with axe. I have been experimenting and while it's not the same we still options. It's not the end of the world that we can't nuke everything right away.

Again I don't get why people act like wars being op was bad for the other classes. It's ridiculous how people get toxic like it was horrible for them that wars did all the work in evg while they collect gold behind a wall. I mean, seriously what was the bad thing for all of you other classes? Bored watching someone else move a million miles an hour switching and procing gear while you get rich for hours? Because we dominate one event out of all the others? Jealous and vile over 1 event and one map we help you in? Everyone acts like only one player looted gold in evg and it was the war that's doing all the work. From what I remember it was everyone afk behind the wall that looted gold too. I understand rogues where not invited because mages and wars are an easier pt and that wasn't a good thing. However, now that wars can't nuke the mobs what are you going to do? Is a rogue going to clear now? Because if I can sit behind the wall and collect gold I will go back to farming evg even if it is nerfed.

For all you negative toxic people that are happy to see wars lose hundreds of millions in gold and complain grow up and at least pretend your an adult. If it happened to you every single one of you would be unhappy to. Don't pretend you wouldn't complain if this same exact thing happened to your class. So yes, people are over reacting but they have every right to. Some people will get disheartened and quit over all that time and effort and money lost. Your pathetic if you can't have a little empathy for them. Want to see who is actually toxic in the community? It's not the people that feel wronged by a huge change it's all of you that are enjoying their pain. Glad I already know which people you are so I can avoid you in game.

Zevileinstein
09-17-2021, 08:26 PM
The changes really hurt players who support this game with their own money. Imagine farming/grinding daily and spending real money to obtain an item just to be ruined by sudden changes without warning the player base beforehand. This has been a trend lately where STS will release content just to nerf it in the future once we've spent real money to get it.

Furthermore, the hidden nerfs that are not mentioned in the patch notes are a scummy move on STS part. I'm not sure why players aren't complaining about this. Well, maybe because if they do voice out their opinion, their posts get deleted immediately out of existence.

I personally feel cheated. So why bother to support this game at this point?

pfizer
09-17-2021, 08:57 PM
I do miss blowing up mobs but we can still use those weapons. I tb to pull and switch to axe or skull aegis. Proc ebon and switch to axe. Procs don't stack but your still reflecting damage while dealing damage with axe. I have been experimenting and while it's not the same we still options. It's not the end of the world that we can't nuke everything right away.

Again I don't get why people act like wars being op was bad for the other classes. It's ridiculous how people get toxic like it was horrible for them that wars did all the work in evg while they collect gold behind a wall. I mean, seriously what was the bad thing for all of you other classes? Bored watching someone else move a million miles an hour switching and procing gear while you get rich for hours? Because we dominate one event out of all the others? Jealous and vile over 1 event and one map we help you in? Everyone acts like only one player looted gold in evg and it was the war that's doing all the work. From what I remember it was everyone afk behind the wall that looted gold too. I understand rogues where not invited because mages and wars are an easier pt and that wasn't a good thing. However, now that wars can't nuke the mobs what are you going to do? Is a rogue going to clear now? Because if I can sit behind the wall and collect gold I will go back to farming evg even if it is nerfed.

For all you negative toxic people that are happy to see wars lose hundreds of millions in gold and complain grow up and at least pretend your an adult. If it happened to you every single one of you would be unhappy to. Don't pretend you wouldn't complain if this same exact thing happened to your class. So yes, people are over reacting but they have every right to. Some people will get disheartened and quit over all that time and effort and money lost. Your pathetic if you can't have a little empathy for them. Want to see who is actually toxic in the community? It's not the people that feel wronged by a huge change it's all of you that are enjoying their pain. Glad I already know which people you are so I can avoid you in game.

the thing is evg would not be the main concern in this current cap gold loots are to be nerfed, we are going back to lvl 41 cap era style where players are grinding items from bosses not golds so the proc switching would be irrelevant in this current cap.

Encryptions
09-17-2021, 09:00 PM
the thing is evg would not be the main concern in this current cap gold loots are to be nerfed, we are going back to lvl 41 cap era style where players are grinding items from bosses not golds so the proc switching would be irrelevant in this current cap.Soloing one of the new maps as a war takes well over 40 minutes to do. Can't join a map without people leaving because Im a war.

worshipped
09-17-2021, 10:38 PM

For all you negative toxic people that are happy to see wars lose hundreds of millions in gold and complain grow up and at least pretend your an adult. If it happened to you every single one of you would be unhappy to. Don't pretend you wouldn't complain if this same exact thing happened to your class. So yes, people are over reacting but they have every right to. Some people will get disheartened and quit over all that time and effort and money lost. Your pathetic if you can't have a little empathy for them. Want to see who is actually toxic in the community? It's not the people that feel wronged by a huge change it's all of you that are enjoying their pain. Glad I already know which people you are so I can avoid you in game.Very well said indeed. Atleast if sts was making such a game changing update they should have informed atleast a month before rather than out of the blue. The most annoying thing however are seeing some people mocking the players who invested time and money into gears just for them to get nerfed like you mentioned.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Zevileinstein
09-17-2021, 10:57 PM
Very well said indeed. Atleast if sts was making such a game changing update they should have informed atleast a month before rather than out of the blue. The most annoying thing however are seeing some people mocking the players who invested time and money into gears just for them to get nerfed like you mentioned.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I know right? They do not know that the reason why they play this game for free is because of paying customers. Money is what keeps this game pushing out content, but these changes are getting out of hand that I am considering probably quitting if this keeps up.

Sudden changes like these really hurt us paying customers whenever we invest our time and money into equipment or the game in general and then that gets changed out of nowhere without any notice/warning (esp the hidden nerf BS that STS likes to do without telling their player-base).

Give us some sort of compensation at least. Instead, they give us 25% plat discount expecting us to pay more for this joke. And the fact that the alternatives for these changes are only accessible through locks is absurd. Like, you want to make the game easy? Here roll for more random unguaranteed awakes and unguaranteed gambling weapon rolls on locks to help your clear the content of the game easier.

androxus
09-18-2021, 12:15 AM
I'm extremely happy zeferoth quit..he spent 1000's of $...now one of their major paid player has quit..makes me feel gooooooooooood.
Good for him too to save money and use it elsewhere more productively

Devine2021
09-18-2021, 03:16 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk+ 100%

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Devine2021
09-18-2021, 03:21 AM
The changes really hurt players who support this game with their own money. Imagine farming/grinding daily and spending real money to obtain an item just to be ruined by sudden changes without warning the player base beforehand. This has been a trend lately where STS will release content just to nerf it in the future once we've spent real money to get it.

Furthermore, the hidden nerfs that are not mentioned in the patch notes are a scummy move on STS part. I'm not sure why players aren't complaining about this. Well, maybe because if they do voice out their opinion, their posts get deleted immediately out of existence.

I personally feel cheated. So why bother to support this game at this point?True :'(

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Zevileinstein
09-18-2021, 06:46 AM
I'm extremely happy zeferoth quit..he spent 1000's of $...now one of their major paid player has quit..makes me feel gooooooooooood.

He has spent around $50,000 or possibly more.

Cinco said that these changes were the most fair thing that they can think of after many tests. Well… maybe fair for them but not for us.

Usaram
09-18-2021, 04:02 PM

For all you negative toxic people that are happy to see wars lose hundreds of millions in gold and complain grow up and at least pretend your an adult. If it happened to you every single one of you would be unhappy to. Don't pretend you wouldn't complain if this same exact thing happened to your class. So yes, people are over reacting but they have every right to. Some people will get disheartened and quit over all that time and effort and money lost. Your pathetic if you can't have a little empathy for them. Want to see who is actually toxic in the community? It's not the people that feel wronged by a huge change it's all of you that are enjoying their pain. Glad I already know which people you are so I can avoid you in game.Well said man n nice point :) 10000+

Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

Premonition
09-18-2021, 04:55 PM
Speaking of proc stacking nerf, now we can't even do certain timed maps that were done prior to the nerf. Maps that were done with proc stacking. I dont know any competition where the owners suddenly change the rules that benefits others, it is a farce to what fair competition is all about. Whats not to say this won't happen next season, or the season after? Are we just wasting our time and efforts just to get cancelled at will? The right thing to do, should have been to wait till the season was over, it would have given people a chance to get accustomed to the change that was to come and been fair to the LB, whilst keeping the new Expansion area exempt from proc stacking. What was the rush?

I'd like a team of Devs to go run elite timekeepers crypt with the new "balance change" with the same team lineup. I bet, that you won't even sniff that 39 seconds.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-18-2021, 04:58 PM

He quit??? That’s disappointing to hear, I liked competing with him for items of course he always beat me each time.

In all honesty STS or Cinco should give us some insight on what exactly they’re trying to change… the only information we know is:

1.) Mage is going to get some new rework”more fun to play”. (I’m assuming new skills/animations)

2.) New changes that separates all classes(rogue legends 2.0) is happening beginning of next year.

That’s all the information they gave us. That I know of…

Also why are so many rushing for level 81? I understand about the badges and vanities/banner but many players already leveled to 81 in less than a day… now the games boring again…

Instead of trying to rework AL they’re better off making AL 2.0 starting from cap 16 again. I don’t understand, the game was a lot more fun back since 2012-2016 pve/pvp, legendary-arcane gear., the only few things I liked about 2017-2021, were the vanities and that’s it.

trade
09-18-2021, 05:12 PM

he quit because failed to get into top10 temple event, nothing about this proc stacking

|Ares|
09-18-2021, 05:54 PM
Speaking of proc stacking nerf, now we can't even do certain timed maps that were done prior to the nerf. Maps that were done with proc stacking. I dont know any competition where the owners suddenly change the rules that benefits others, it is a farce to what fair competition is all about. Whats not to say this won't happen next season, or the season after? Are we just wasting our time and efforts just to get cancelled at will? The right thing to do, should have been to wait till the season was over, it would have given people a chance to get accustomed to the change that was to come and been fair to the LB, whilst keeping the new Expansion area exempt from proc stacking. What was the rush?

I'd like a team of Devs to go run elite timekeepers crypt with the new "balance change" with the same team lineup. I bet, that you won't even sniff that 39 seconds.

The time that's currently set on Timekeepers Crypt has been done 2 months ago (and not only that map was done long ago) so no, there's nothing relevant regarding doing the maps now when you could try your best long before this have happened. Not just waiting for last 3 hours of the season like certain people do, that's not a "competition". Pointless complaining.

Willl
09-18-2021, 05:58 PM

I'd like a team of Devs to go run elite timekeepers crypt with the new "balance change" with the same team lineup. I bet, that you won't even sniff that 39 seconds.True thing, and the maps and different leaderbords are many with this abuse gg

|Ares|
09-18-2021, 06:02 PM
True thing, and the maps and different leaderbords are many with this abuse gg

We already had this conversation and we already established that you have no experience, no talent, no leadership, no taste and in general you're not a pole therefore you don't make a strip club. Abuse, abuse, abuse, nothing but abuse completely right.
Have a good day.

Willl
09-18-2021, 06:09 PM
We already had this conversation and we already established that you have no experience, no talent, no leadership, no taste and in general you're not a pole therefore you don't make a strip club. Abuse, abuse, abuse, nothing but abuse completely right.
Have a good day.The only reason people make you talk is cause they are bored of reading endless posts where you claim something none cares about and mostly, none believes.

But fun fact are 2 pathetic things:

First is that you think that using bold characters makes you have right on what you say XD

Second is that you come quote everything I say which underline your absolute psychic problem to follow me everywhere.
I can understand jealousy, but every single sentence it's a problem... What can I say... Take a camomilla! :)

And I swear you have no idea how many people are having fun reading you and someone else follow every single reply of mine like an hamster XD

I started grabbing popcorns aswell!!

Keep going!

BaronB
09-18-2021, 06:09 PM
True thing, and the maps and different leaderbords are many with this abuse gg

The only thing abusive is the way you actually talk and treat people.

You're trying to make up things with 0 facts/proof/evidence/absolute zilch...

Why?... Because your salty as hell your absolutely slim to nothing chance of getting a seasonal banner besides the top player one which was mostly botted to get have gone now that procing cant be stacked.

Don't try and sneak off to other threads trying to spread malicious toxicity...

You know everything im saying is true so rather than digging yourself deeper id suggest just taking onboard what's being said and just taking the loss graciously and quiettly saving what little dignity if any you might have left.

Kystone
09-18-2021, 06:10 PM

Maybe don’t wait until last minute to run maps

|Ares|
09-18-2021, 06:13 PM
The only reason people make you talk is cause they are bored of reading endless posts where you claim something none cares about and mostly, none believes.

But fun fact are 2 pathetic things:

First is that you think that using bold characters makes you have right on what you say XD

Second is that you come quote everything I say which underline your absolute psychic problem to follow me everywhere.
I can understand jealousy, but every single sentence it's a problem... What can I say... Take a camomilla! :)

And I swear you have no idea how many people are having fun reading you and someone else follow every single reply of mine like an hamster XD

I started grabbing popcorns aswell!!

Keep going!

Like I said, you bring up the topics you have zero experience in how they work yet you present yourself as the one entitled to post an opinion on that.
Also so far you've been insulting me in every response but yet still no reasonable arguments to start a conversation, not surprised anyway.

"I can understand jealousy, but every single sentence it's a problem... What can I say... Take a camomilla! "

Im not jealous of botters and never will be, you can have that tea sis.

Willl
09-18-2021, 06:19 PM
You can keep going with trashtalk, you can bring the widest drama you want, involve all the people you want and all the haters BUT my friends, who takes time to know me knows who I am.

And you and everyone else only represents the one who trashtalk me.

Keep going guys but remember Im staying here, and everything I know I ll say it regardless of your obsession for me

Im staying here, get used ;)

See ya!

BaronB
09-18-2021, 06:23 PM
You can keep going with trashtalk, you can bring the widest drama you want, involve all the people you want and all the haters BUT my friends, who takes time to know me knows who I am.

Keep going guys but remember Im staying here, and everything I know I ll say it regardless of your obsession for me

See ya!

No one mentioned you should leave... besides if something is too good to be true, it usually is...

Keep quiet with trying to spread malicious toxicity.

You ruined your own credibility a long time ago so please if you don't have anything constructive to comment then don't waste yours and most importantly anyone else's time with your petty toxicity.

Thanks.

|Ares|
09-18-2021, 06:23 PM

See ya!

You don't have haters because those only happen to bother people that actually have achieved something in this game or speak critically in a manner where they actually make reasonable points and arguments. You're neither, sorry about that.

Willl
09-18-2021, 06:29 PM
No one mentioned you should leave... besides if something is too good to be true, it usually is...

Keep quiet with trying to spread malicious toxicity.

You ruined your own credibility a long time ago so please if you don't have anything constructive to comment then don't waste yours and most importantly anyone else's time with your petty toxicity.

Thanks.Sureeeee. Ok, i ll have to order camomilla for you too XD.

Lemme extract ego essence first tho.

Enjoy :D

Encryptions
09-18-2021, 06:30 PM
Guys please, you can make a thread for this or something. My thread is about what I think should be done to fix stuff in the game so that its fair for everyone. Stop going to my threads with drama its annoying.

swoutttt
09-18-2021, 06:49 PM
Guys please, you can make a thread for this or something. My thread is about what I think should be done to fix stuff in the game so that its fair for everyone. Stop going to my threads with drama its annoying.

That sentence says it all

BaronB
09-18-2021, 07:54 PM

I think what some are failing to realize, especially after its been confirmed as well, is that the proc stacking and quick switching using quickload outs was never intended as part of the game play.

Another example of this in the past was when people were switching pets long before even quick loadouts was a thing in game to make use of the different pet AA so you could stack multiple different pet AAs...

Fun whilst it lasted but of course it eventually got fixed.

Procs on weapons and gears are cool! sure wouldn't want those taken away and different procs across classes can make for quite diverse game play... however people found a way to stack procs using the loadout system (bit like what happened with pets) and lets be honest it sure made an overwhelming advantage to war class who got some pretty nice procs on their gears...

Why? .... Well most likely an attempt to try to balance the game a bit more and try make wars less useless with having good gears so other classes wouldn't complain if a war joined the map
(yes i was around those days as well)

As already admitted it should have been addressed sooner however it wasn't and people have gotten too used to it and why such resent over it.

Now when you run maps might use 1 set for mobs and another set for boss also be more considerate of what other class has that might help make runs more enjoyable... rather then just get 20+ different procing gears and trying to solo everything yourself...

Old weapons aren't supposed to be useful as you go up levels, id imagine the reason so many of them are around is that people went crazy looting them up to use for procs which has now become redundant...

The main use for the old arcanes and mythics besides for vanity really mostly useful especially for hardcore players so they haven't become completely redundant its just unfortunate there is such a influx of them at the moment but now the proc issue has been resolved that should correct it self with newer weapons and gears gets brought out

The pets is quite the number have to agree however since you can now slot different pet abilities into the other pets... wouldn't say that its all that redundant and again with hardcore now a thing a lot of those seemingly useless pets for normal players are quite desirable by the hardcore players.

I dont get the 4th point... so having wars with ridiculously higher numbers then both rogues and mages be better then everyone completing around the same bench mark ?

Surely nothing more needs to be said when that's whats being pointed out with that 4th point about "making the game better"

Umm absolute NO to some kind of voting system... all it takes is a handful of people to collude with each other to make votes swing favorable their way... lol just no.

However to agree with having more player input towards some of the decisions made about the game aspects...

With that also in mind cant exactly say it isn't already been done.

Guildhall slots have been increased due to logical cases and demand put forward by the community and also a recent update to include a stash NPC in the new town of Heracleion has been added again due to community sound logic and demand... those just a couple of really good cases out of quite a few times you could also find that as a community we are being listened to more and more these days again which is something worth celebrating.

Hope that's some thinking points for EVERYONE besides feeling salty about losing something that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Fairness doesn't always mean you being the one to benefit all the time.

I'll give credit where its due and some of your threads are quite informative, useful, and relevant.

This unfortunately because at least half of it seems to be more of a complaint about losing something that shouldn't have been in the first place makes this thread not one of those good ones.

Just as a present... Here's a thought...

What if instead when you run in parties if a map has full players so 4/4 they all get some kind of boost and same different boost could also be applied if people in a party also happen to be in the same guild.

New expansion seems step in the right direction in terms of how maps should be and more how it used to be tho time will tell more with that one so unfair to be completely biased so far however with MMRPGs its the ability to form persistent communities its main focal point...

So with that in mind better to come up with solutions that benefit the community aspect when wanting to help give ideas for improving the game.

Its a lot less selfish and more selfless that way.

Irg
09-18-2021, 08:00 PM
We will need a darksoul difficulty boss now to get the kind of involvement we had
when proc stacking isnt removed. You will be missed, never intended feature

Encryptions
09-18-2021, 08:02 PM
We will need a darksoul difficulty boss now to get the kind of involvement we had
when proc stacking isnt removed. You will be missed, never intended featureDark souls made me want to tear my hair out, this would be interesting to see.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-18-2021, 08:04 PM
when proc stacking isnt removed. You will be missed, never intended feature

Still a bit baffled how they let it run for 2 years… even added hotbars… and is just now being removed without any notice with the excuse of it being an “exploit”. Not saying they shouldn’t had gotten rid of it, just saying they shouldn’t have let it be part of the game for so long…

If AL is going back to the 41-31 era, that’s fine. Just as long as the game is entertaining enough to play.

ndyfixer
09-19-2021, 09:37 AM
My suggestion is, just like vanity.. There's different color.. Why not make a duplicate of old mythic/arcane weapon proc but new stats? Just a suggestion :)

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
09-19-2021, 11:46 AM
My suggestion is, just like vanity.. There's different color.. Why not make a duplicate of old mythic/arcane weapon proc but new stats? Just a suggestion :)

that would make it really boring, and everybody will complain about "recolored" gear

Irg
09-19-2021, 03:38 PM
that would make it really boring, and everybody will complain about "recolored" gear

Atleast you brought up something that everyone absolutely hated
If anyone say that they like that kind of lazy work then hes a sts
spy confirmed

ndyfixer
09-19-2021, 03:52 PM
that would make it really boring, and everybody will complain about "recolored" gearNot recolor the gear, just take the proc or modify the proc just a little.

Oawaoebi
09-19-2021, 03:57 PM
Not recolor the gear, just take the proc or modify the proc just a little.

I said "recolor" to state out what everybody is complaining about pets and vanities being recycled. But imagine the process will always be the same and just maybe change a little bit theres no hype for new gears bc we already know what we will get and nerfing the lower lvl gear always a little will also "sack" because if you have a Twink pvp acc or just enjoy to play the maps how they were originally designed for the weapons and you aren't able to kill mobs anymore its trash. (bad English phrase imma try an example). We are in the year 2040 and we get lvl 101. We are getting new gears which is have the same proc since years and each older weapon is getting a nerf. What do you think how much fun it will make to run as a lvl 71 with hell nerfed ebon gear festerfang. Maybe this is more understandable.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-19-2021, 04:53 PM
Atleast you brought up something that everyone absolutely hated
If anyone say that they like that kind of lazy work then hes a sts
spy confirmed

Not sure about you, but that pavise Proc can use a level 81 upgrade :D.