PDA

View Full Version : 2021-09-16 Content Update (286352)

Futumsh
09-16-2021, 11:14 AM
+ The Level 81 Expansion has arrived!
+ See the full guide: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?597070-Level-81-Expansion-Guide-Adventure-to-the-deadly-underwater-realm-of-the-Zodias!).
+ A message from Karin is waiting for you at your local mailbox.
+ Follow the quest line as it leads to the new underwater Zodias realm!
+ The first ten (10) Legends to reach Level 81 get a special badge.
+ Limited quantities of the Zodias Armored Deep Sea Combat vanity set are on sale in the store September 18th and 19th!
+ The deluxe Poseidon Regalia vanity set is also available in limited quantities on September 18th and 19th!
+ Limited quantities of Arcanite Samson's egg will be in the store on the 18th and 19th as well.
+ Reach Level 81 during the Fast Cap Event period (ends Tuesday, September 21st, 13:30hrs Central US time) for special vanity rewards!
+ Rahabkor, ruler of the Deep, has a chance to drop Mythic and Heroic Thariel's egg.
+ Rahabkor also has a slim chance to drop Heroic Samson's egg.
+ Equipment proc cooldowns are now shared for individual gear slots.

snakeeyes
09-16-2021, 11:15 AM
Nice thanks again sts

octavos
09-16-2021, 11:22 AM
why 10 to the 1st, why not all get a badge :/
I have yet to get a badge....can you give us one for playing for all these years :)

snakeeyes
09-16-2021, 11:25 AM
I have yet to get a badge....can you give us one for playing for all these years :)

+1 right for the years we played this game its time to give us a badge like loyalty badge.XD

The100
09-16-2021, 11:27 AM
I have yet to get a badge....can you give us one for playing for all these years :)Yes please give badge to everyone and remove lb from AL

Bruhhh lmfao..

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Cinco
09-16-2021, 11:28 AM

+1 right for the years we played this game its time to give us a badge like loyalty badge.XD

I can understand what you're hoping for with this suggestion, but tbh I'm not the biggest fan of 'veteran' rewards - mostly because of how they've been used in the past to the benefit of black market sellers.

On the subject at-hand, the "First to Cap" reward is a special thing to award Legends that reach it first. It's a race. We've done this kind of 'first to cap' thing for the last couple of expansions and it's been pretty fun :-)

Aamel
Wow here we gooooo

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Raviy
Regarding about the honor pvp, will it be stopped for now until some ppl get time to reach the max cap? thanks!

Willl
09-16-2021, 11:29 AM
Good that you added pets drop from bosses.

But the massacre in the auction and on trade section is going live...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Nawazxx
09-16-2021, 11:29 AM
First to 81 should get a title

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keytokey
09-16-2021, 11:30 AM
what is thariel egg?
new pet?

Cinco
Regarding about the honor pvp, will it be stopped for now until some ppl get time to reach the max cap? thanks!

I posted about the Level 81 Honor gear requirements a while ago to let players know that this important change was coming.

bhupeshkansal
Yes please give badge to everyone and remove lb from AL

Bruhhh lmfao..

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk+100, [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

XxretepxX
I can understand what you're hoping for with this suggestion, but tbh I'm not the biggest fan of 'veteran' rewards - mostly because of how they've been used in the past to the benefit of black market sellers.

On the subject at-hand, the "First to Cap" reward is a special thing to award Legends that reach it first. It's a race. We've done this kind of 'first to cap' thing for the last couple of expansions and it's been pretty fun :-)Hey does everyone get the 81 vanity if they reach the lvl cap? Like before the time limit and is there infinite quantity? If so thx for that

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Willl
09-16-2021, 11:31 AM
Cinco the permament stats coming from some gears are not considered procs right?

Examples are swamp-altar rings and pendants and belts too

Cinco
09-16-2021, 11:32 AM
Cinco the permament stats coming from some gears are not considered procs right?

Examples are swamp-altar rings and pendants and belts too

Gear stats are not procs. Some procs give you stats (when they activate), but the stats on the basic gear are not affected by the gear slot cooldown rules.

Willl
09-16-2021, 11:33 AM
Hey does everyone get the 81 vanity if they reach the lvl cap? Like before the time limit and is there infinite quantity? If so thx for that

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkWithin tuesday, its written, you can do it on all chars, the only limit is the time available

Willl
09-16-2021, 11:35 AM
Gear stats are not procs. Some procs give you stats (when they activate), but the stats on the basic gear are not affected by the gear slot cooldown rules.Ok thanks, and what about the debuff applied by a weapon? Is it considered a proc? It has same effects of pets debuff but on a weapon

hozukreti
09-16-2021, 11:39 AM
Exciting moments! Thanks STS Teams!

Stormydragon
09-16-2021, 11:44 AM
Vanities of the water dragon would be noice, he seems to be a cool boss.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

profmsb
09-16-2021, 11:47 AM
lets dive.....lets eat popcorn under the sea..or grind to the teeth :3 thank you for the new map n lvl cap :3

Formature
09-16-2021, 12:48 PM
Gear stats are not procs. Some procs give you stats (when they activate), but the stats on the basic gear are not affected by the gear slot cooldown rules.I have a doubt about the arc 81 weapons that will come, starting from the point that now procs don't stack, the warrior will have, for example, arc axe/sword with debuff proc and aegis with buff proc? just like ebon? because dozer is basically 2 buffs weapons , mage and rogue have always been 1 buff and 1 debuff weapon.

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

octavos
09-16-2021, 01:25 PM

On the subject at-hand, the "First to Cap" reward is a special thing to award Legends that reach it first. It's a race. We've done this kind of 'first to cap' thing for the last couple of expansions and it's been pretty fun :-)

Blackmarket for something untradeable (usually bound to the character)...so I don't understand when vanity for vets are actually in auction..... we are a fan of a badge of some sort, it doesn't have to be 81 cap badge lol.....but how about a plat purchases badge, badge for maxing housing slots, a badge for having all basic pets, buying an aura badge, ect... lol

the majority of badges are only for err...max 10 people lol, which seems counterproductive.

Cinco
09-16-2021, 01:27 PM
Blackmarket for something untradeable (usually bound to the character)...so I don't understand when vanity for vets are actually in auction..... we are a fan of a badge of some sort, it doesn't have to be 81 cap badge lol.....but how about a plat purchases badge, badge for maxing housing slots, a badge for having all basic pets, buying an aura badge, ect... lol

the majority of badges are only for err...max 10 people lol, which seems counterproductive.

So far the rarity of Badge rewards is what makes them desirable. Making them more common will have a ripple effect that makes all of the previous ones seem less valuable.

Consider the outrage when we added that golden 'The Cure' title a while ago - for an event that had only ever seen gold applied to very rare achievements.

andyh0510
09-16-2021, 01:29 PM
We need a board to see who reaches Lvl 81 on top 10

octavos
09-16-2021, 01:43 PM
So far the rarity of Badge rewards is what makes them desirable. Making them more common will have a ripple effect that makes all of the previous ones seem less valuable.

Consider the outrage when we added that golden 'The Cure' title a while ago - for an event that had only ever seen gold applied to very rare achievements.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i remember that....was an awful time
yes...i redact my comment on the badge.

Good day gentalmen :) but plat buying badge, now that's one ill be happy to display :)

Analytical
09-16-2021, 02:34 PM
+ See the full guide: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?597070-Level-81-Expansion-Guide-Adventure-to-the-deadly-underwater-realm-of-the-Zodias!).
+ A message from Karin is waiting for you at your local mailbox.
+ Follow the quest line as it leads to the new underwater Zodias realm!
+ The first ten (10) Legends to reach Level 81 get a special badge.
+ Limited quantities of the Zodias Armored Deep Sea Combat vanity set are on sale in the store September 18th and 19th!
+ The deluxe Poseidon Regalia vanity set is also available in limited quantities on September 18th and 19th!
+ Limited quantities of Arcanite Samson's egg will be in the store on the 18th and 19th as well.
+ Reach Level 81 during the Fast Cap Event period (ends Tuesday, September 21st, 13:30hrs Central US time) for special vanity rewards!
+ Rahabkor, ruler of the Deep, has a chance to drop Mythic and Heroic Thariel's egg.
+ Rahabkor also has a slim chance to drop Heroic Samson's egg.

@Futumsh Glint set crafting bug fixed too with this update?

Hottish
09-16-2021, 02:38 PM
10k xp packages and anything below are no longer available @cinco ? I belive it was 200 plat for the 10k plat

Ayeenn
09-16-2021, 04:33 PM
Is there a problem with the daily (scanning the depths) quest?? I cant scan the ord -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldous
09-16-2021, 04:46 PM
Is there a problem with the daily (scanning the depths) quest?? I cant scan the ord -_-

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe orb looks like a pearl that can be found in mini boss rooms... the last orb is just slightly outside, just scour the whole place and look for a pearl-looking thing. Lol.

Ayeenn
09-16-2021, 04:48 PM
The orb looks like a pearl that can be found in mini boss rooms... the last orb is just slightly outside, just scour the whole place and look for a pearl-looking thing. Lol.

Owww. I miss 1 orb . And now i cant scan on other maps

Aldous
09-16-2021, 04:51 PM
Owww. I miss 1 orb . And now i cant scan on other maps

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust scour the whole map and look for the orb you have yet to touch. It's somewhere in the map [emoji16]

Ayeenn
09-16-2021, 04:58 PM
Just scour the whole map and look for the orb you have yet to touch. It's somewhere in the map [emoji16]

Thank you so much

Fyrce
09-16-2021, 11:14 PM
Badges are not tradeable, so it'd be interesting to get a Founder's Badge. But then again, anything fun is fun so fun stuff is much cooler. New zone seems fun.

Holyshox
09-16-2021, 11:55 PM

OK! -1
I'm just wondering who had this idea [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

PeterB
09-20-2021, 02:07 AM
First to 81 should get a title

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This :):):):):)

Holyshox
09-21-2021, 10:40 AM
well, why in the hell is Ebonsword working with skull axe, both items are sharing the same equipment slot but there is no global cooldown?

Marosok
09-21-2021, 11:01 AM
well, why in the hell is Ebonsword working with skull axe, both items are sharing the same equipment slot but there is no global cooldown?

Because not all weapons got proc cooldown genius.

lissil
09-22-2021, 01:47 AM
I still haven't seen a legendary Samson yet. Does it drop from Rahabkor as well? Or from other bosses too?

Jiubara
09-24-2021, 08:15 AM
I still haven't seen a legendary Samson yet. Does it drop from Rahabkor as well? Or from other bosses too?
Legendary samson does not drop anywhere, its included in the lv boost pack for 500 platinums.

lissil
09-24-2021, 08:16 AM
Ohhh thanks. That sucks though.