PDA

View Full Version : Can we have an option to turn off a proc on a weapon?

Thewolfbull
09-16-2021, 12:09 PM
For example if a new weapon comes out with better stats but a bad proc, make an option to turn it off. So I can still use an older better weapons proc without having to wait for the newer and worse proc to cooldown. I know the procs are changed but I think this might be a good compromise?

Cinco
09-16-2021, 12:11 PM
The proc is written into the weapon's code - so unfortunately no.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-16-2021, 12:37 PM

Why make procs at random attack? Why not make it an ability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
09-16-2021, 12:52 PM

Non proc legendary weapons just became very useful!

Cinco
09-16-2021, 01:25 PM
Why make procs at random attack? Why not make it an ability?

They're two totally different things.

A proc (or "equipment process") traditionally happens at random, or randomly under specific conditions (took damage, did damage, etc., etc.).

Abilities are balanced to be invoked specifically at will. Strategy is more at play with abilities.

Now would it be great to have secondary gear abilities that you invoke on a strategic basis? Yep. That would be pretty awesome.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-16-2021, 01:36 PM
They're two totally different things.

A proc (or "equipment process") traditionally happens at random, or randomly under specific conditions (took damage, did damage, etc., etc.).

Abilities are balanced to be invoked specifically at will. Strategy is more at play with abilities.

Now would it be great to have secondary gear abilities that you invoke on a strategic basis? Yep. That would be pretty awesome.

I’d prefer if secondary gear(amulets,armor,rings,artifacts) had passive attributes instead of procs. For instance:

Arcane ring level 81- 2% mana regen every 4 seconds
Arcane armor level 81- 10% armor buff

Mythic Pendent level 81- .5% hp regen every 3 seconds

Thoughts? Having 7/7 arcane gear with different procs seems a bit overboard no?

hundurlee
09-21-2021, 11:52 AM
Imagine you can add proc on your weapon/armor.

Encryptions
09-21-2021, 11:58 AM
The day auto attacks come into AL is the day I will never do PvE again. Auto attack has got to be the most boring thing to exist in my opinion, you place your phone off to the side as your character plays for you. Why get a game if you aren't going to be the one playing it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Najlocco619
09-21-2021, 12:42 PM
The day auto attacks come into AL is the day I will never do PvE again. Auto attack has got to be the most boring thing to exist in my opinion, you place your phone off to the side as your character plays for you. Why get a game if you aren't going to be the one playing it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkWell said..

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

nupakachik
09-21-2021, 10:11 PM
I think Sts wouldn't let more procs. And just let procs like a single module.
If the AL game has more gear with different lvl, I suppose that it is too difficult to resolve all balance in game.
To be honest, I have come up with this ideal:
-Reset character to lvl 1 back, do quest daily, kill mob or duel pvp on the map directly, open prision if u kill ppl too much :) . Who wanna be a famous judge afterward?
- And add the condition to reset character . The number of reset char is a extra point stat or something like that.
Everyone can run over and over with fun things. Can still create event with different lvl. Everything gear could be useful because we can take.