PDA

View Full Version : Quest line bugged?

Uereazagr
09-16-2021, 02:52 PM
It’s kind of strange, story quests display as side ones and they suddenly they appear in story and vise versa.Also order is kind of bizarre.

Cinco
09-16-2021, 02:53 PM
The quests change category? That's a very strange one. Does it happen reliably?

Uereazagr
09-16-2021, 02:55 PM
Im not sure tbh, but im sure about “helping hand” one appearing twice and providing same reward. Also for some reason boss quests go 1st boss to 4th boss, in addition to this me and friend got different quests O_o

Cinco
09-16-2021, 02:56 PM
Im not sure tbh, but im sure about “helping hand” one appearing twice and providing same reward. Also for some reason boss quests go 1st boss to 4th boss, in addition to this me and friend got different quests O_o

Some of the quests are offered at random - so not all players will get the same quests all of the time.

I'll have the team look into this issue. Thanks for the additional info!

Uereazagr
09-16-2021, 02:59 PM
Some of the quests are offered at random - so not all players will get the same quests all of the time.

I'll have the team look into this issue. Thanks for the additional info!

Ahh I see, the order and the fact that side quest is needed to be done for a story line to be progressed was just so strange to me..

Cinco
09-16-2021, 03:00 PM
Ahh I see, the order and the fact that side quest is needed to be done for a story line to be progressed was just so strange to me..

No worries. We'll make sure that the progression isn't confusing. Thanks again for reporting the issue!

Uereazagr
09-16-2021, 03:02 PM
Thanks for listening to my feedback :)