PDA

View Full Version : Umm......really sps

Otahaibab
06-05-2012, 10:06 PM
I was going to buy more auction slots then i looked at the price...
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w453/Mrbombardermaniac/a867bc93.jpg

So i decided to buy a new character instead which costs
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w453/Mrbombardermaniac/569b8739.jpg

Then i went to the CS and i was able to sell items on my new bird.
Basically when you stash a item, you can unstash it on ANY other characters on that account.
This basically saved me 5 platinum. Sps lower the price of auction slots.
Only good thing is if you buy multiple you get a deal otherwise a total rip off like tori. please make tori give more money per plat or lower the amount of plat needed......Thank you

Mothwing
06-05-2012, 10:31 PM
1. STS*
2. If STS were to lower the price of auction slots, the economy would go haywire.

Otahaibab
06-05-2012, 10:45 PM
wat do u mean by the economy going haywire?

Paar
06-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Why dont you buy a Premium Character? 10 Auctions Slot for 30 Platinum + Tons more! Good Idea :)

xxjoseluisxx
06-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Crystalline Axe for 7500? Thats a deal! I think.=D It would be nice if it were cheaper, but eh I just stash and use another character.

Drizzid
06-10-2012, 08:52 PM
wat do u mean by the economy going haywire?

Most players can only sell 1 item at a time; if they're like me they will search through the items they have, compare them with what's for sale, and sell the item that is currently worth the most.

Drop the prices of auction slots, more and more players will be able to sell 10 items at a time which will put more of each item into circulation, and will lower the prices across the board. This will result in players that spent large amounts of gold on items before the auction slots prices drop to lose value in all they have bought.

This is hypothetical at best I really don't know how it would work, just attempting to understand lol.

The latest elixer sale has tainted the PL economy by flooding the CS with cheaper pinks, lvl 65 sang lbow/leather prices have dropped an easy 100-200k on average and has ruined me!

OP, like Paar said, you should look into a starting a new premium character and getting him to level 4 if you want more auction slots.

Cahaun
06-10-2012, 09:09 PM
I really want to restrain myself from laughing at the SPS :p
They are priced accordingly to what it's supposed to do. Selling more than 1 item is invaluable compared to waiting hours on one item to sell.