PDA

View Full Version : liquidated redbone cloth

Violentsaint
08-19-2010, 10:56 PM
by accident because its a white and i was geting rid of trash and accidently deleted it.

any way i can redo the quest or somthing?

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 11:06 PM
hey violent id did the same exact thing. from what i heard the only way to get it back is to redo the quest on a alt. character but the problem for me is i have to make a brand new lvl1 character and unless u do all the quests it wont allow u to do the fathom crypt quests! the devs need to make a seperate section in the inventory or a special color for quest and vanity items.

Cascade
08-19-2010, 11:07 PM
They do have a seperate color for vanity items...its blue...they need another color for quest items.

Chickdigcookies
08-19-2010, 11:08 PM
hey violent id did the same exact thing. from what i heard the only way to get it back is to redo the quest on a alt. character but the problem for me is i have to make a brand new lvl1 character and unless u do all the quests it wont allow u to do the fathom crypt quests! the devs need to make a seperate section in the inventory or a special color for quest and vanity items.

my mage lack like 5 quest rom first 3 towns and i already finished FC quests...

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 11:11 PM
hmm thats weird cuz i made a brand new archer and did a the opening quests and a few of the forest haven quests and then went to do the fathom crypt quest and none of the characters had ! over their heads for quests. Any ideas?

and ya i think that there should be a seperate section under the inventory bcuz even with a diff. color its still to easy to liquad vanity and quest itmes.

Cascade
08-19-2010, 11:25 PM
I have a brilliant idea....How bout you CAN'T liquidate quest items so it doesn't even have a liquidat button...Brilliance!

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 11:29 PM
cascade u are a genius lol!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-20-2010, 06:41 PM
I have a brilliant idea....How bout you CAN'T liquidate quest items so it doesn't even have a liquidat button...Brilliance!

Disagreed. What if there are a total of 40 something campaigns in the way future and all the quest items take up your stash slots?

There could be a separate stash for quest items though....I'm not sure.

Cascade
08-20-2010, 06:43 PM
I just did the same thing today Violent...:( Please devs can you give us new ones?

asommers
08-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately, it is our policy not to recover items due to accidental liquidation. However, we may be able to get liquidated item buy-back in 1.4 so that you can just recover items yourself (think of it as a recycle bin).

-ALS

Cascade
08-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Argh :( I really liked the look of the bone armour too :/

Royce
08-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately, it is our policy not to recover items due to accidental liquidation. However, we may be able to get liquidated item buy-back in 1.4 so that you can just recover items yourself (think of it as a recycle bin).

-ALS

This sounds very interesting :D Would it have every item I've ever liquidated?

Banned
08-20-2010, 09:33 PM

Werd. I miss my level 25 Wing Shield of Legend.

asommers
08-20-2010, 11:00 PM

It stores the last 4 liquidated items and is not persisted (it would clear when you leave the menu).

-ALS

Rnrking
08-20-2010, 11:38 PM
asommers u guyz are great thats one great idea u guyz got their. if only i could get my armor back.

Violentsaint
08-21-2010, 07:01 AM
how about adding an update that alows you to go back to the quest giver and get your quest item again (if youve accidently liquidated the item)