PDA

View Full Version : To everyone complaining

Kolpertis_333
09-17-2021, 02:55 AM
To everyone complaining about proc nerf, it was an exploit, if its an exploit its gonna get fixed sooner or later.

Complaining about this is like complaining about deary island beeing fixed.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

androxus
09-17-2021, 03:15 AM
To everyone complaining about proc nerf, it was an exploit, if its an exploit its gonna get fixed sooner or later.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
Except if it was an exploit they shudve fixed it frikkin 2 years back..
..the rendtail XP exploit was fixed in 1 day..why not do same if they knew it..
It was not an exploit until they knew they have no reason to explain the playerbase. And the 1st chance they took this cringe as their excuse.
How old even are they? 9?

Buzy70
09-17-2021, 04:12 AM

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalkno use complaining on forums, devs never heard

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
09-17-2021, 04:17 AM
Except if it was an exploit they shudve fixed it frikkin 2 years back..
..the rendtail XP exploit was fixed in 1 day..why not do same if they knew it..
It was not an exploit until they knew they have no reason to explain the playerbase. And the 1st chance they took this cringe as their excuse.
How old even are they? 9?

Facts exploit been around 2yrs now i think they couldn't fit the new arcanes if ppl will still keep the old school proc dmg Death engine weapons so they have to call the exploit after 2 yrs xD i mean they did fix the 67 pvp before, the gears swapping during pvp and this after 2 yrs calling it exploit now XD can't fit arcane into play if this goes on probably arcane 81 will have low cd to fit in this update idea but still thumb's up for the update less gold required to play just max your main stats gears since u cant proc stack now

Crocodile
09-17-2021, 04:53 AM
Exploit should be rectified immediately, like what did in so many occasions. This weapon stacking exploit has been around for 2 years and only now they fix it. LMAO

Mythocrisis
09-17-2021, 05:00 AM
Facts exploit been around 2yrs now i think they couldn't fit the new arcanes if ppl will still keep the old school proc dmg Death engine weapons so they have to call the exploit after 2 yrs xD i mean they did fix the 67 pvp before, the gears swapping during pvp and this after 2 yrs calling it exploit now XD can't fit arcane into play if this goes on probably arcane 81 will have low cd to fit in this update idea but still thumb's up for the update less gold required to play just max your main stats gears since u cant proc stack now

Along with this they also made a hot bath slot feature that everyone had to buy using platinum only for monetising.
They clear well knew what was going on yet they do it for the money, it's fine.. But screwing over one class is not acceptable.
And it's not an exploit, 2 years of letting it carry on to make people buy hotbars and needlessly spend elite awakes on warrior gears that have been killed after they suddenly now decide to remove it to make way for the next cashcow, the new arcane gears.
Keep it up.