PDA

View Full Version : The (not so) complete guide to Mecharydon!

Uereazagr
09-17-2021, 09:13 AM
Battle starts, when all the five lights turn up.EDIT: you need to hit all lights to start the fight.All the players out of the arena will be locked there until the end of the fight.
Full health(1st phase):
Mecharydon uses regular attacks on players, sometimes summoning “The Shark Field”.
Shark Field:
All the enemy units in it will be immune to damage, and all the allies in it will receive a massive reflection damage upon hitting (EDIT: which probably also “jumps” to other nearby allies, damaging them heavily), which will result in insta killing them.(Attack looks like a fin sliding to a certain spot and forming a blue water circle with fins around it.)
2/3 health(2nd phase)
Mecharydon will be immune to any damage, standing in the center of an arena and summoning crabs.If a crab reaches Mecharydon, every Hero in the arena will receive a “No-heal” debuff(prevents player from using potions) and everyone will get insta killed IF second crab reaches boss.
2/3 health(3rd phase)
Mecharydon comes back to his 1st phase behavior, summoning much more “Shark Fields” however.
1/3 health (4th phase)
Mecharydon goes immune again, summoning much more crabs and “Shark Fields” this time.
1/3 health(5th phase) Mecharydon spams attacks, being much more dangerous then before.
1/8 health(last phase) Mecharydon goes immune, jumps to a center of arena, goes out of invincibility, summons crabs, and goes melee, trying to kill Heroes.
That’s pretty much it how to kill Mecharydon, let me know if I missed anything!

toetoedevil
11-14-2021, 12:27 PM
thank you for ur guidelines.

HaChikO
11-17-2021, 05:58 PM
Thank you for this guide..

Gajilo
11-24-2021, 01:04 PM
Shshdjbd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaGoat Kai
12-01-2021, 06:38 PM