PDA

View Full Version : Need some help over here :/

Renovate
06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Where can i craft L60 Glyph CrossBow of Obedience and other glyph items that start with 'L60' ? I searched the whole Nuri Town but no luck. The only blacksmith in Nuri's only crafts Demonic stuff. Do the L60 stuff drop from bosses?

Btw, do the normal glyph items like Glyph Auto-Crossbow of Mimicry ( + Mimicry Leather + Mimicry Hood ) make a set?

Thanks for answering.

Neffy
06-06-2012, 05:46 AM
I would love to answer but I haven't played in ages. I'm just barely coming back.

Renovate
06-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Welcome back. Not to offense anyone but the community is much worse than what it used to be last time. :/

Matutd
06-06-2012, 06:09 AM
Farrow the forger, I think he's called. When u go to Nuris from the map, he should be next to the tents closest to you. Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm trying to go from memory

EDIT- just went and checked, he's called Nuris personal blacksmith and he's straight in front of you when you go to Nuris from the map

Renovate
06-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Sorry to say but I'm not looking for Demonic :D Thanks anyway :)

Matutd
06-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Sorry to say but I'm not looking for Demonic :D Thanks anyway :)
That's the guy that crafts ur gear into demonic
Click on him, then click I want to see the forge > craft legendary items > the item you want to make

EDIT - just understood what you meant haha, sorry :) the l60 gear is just what you farm from the bosses in Nuris, and they can be crafted into demonic :D mimicry, big top and Nuris gear don't make a set, but the l60 gear do, sorry for the misunderstanding :D

13lacklegionz
06-06-2012, 04:17 PM
That's the guy that crafts ur gear into demonic
Click on him, then click I want to see the forge > craft legendary items > the item you want to make

EDIT - just understood what you meant haha, sorry :) the l60 gear is just what you farm from the bosses in Nuris, and they can be crafted into demonic :D mimicry, big top and Nuris gear don't make a set, but the l60 gear do, sorry for the misunderstanding :D

He's right.

You cannot craft l60 items. You can only loot them. The other items which do not have l60 such as big top, mimicry, and nuri cannot be made into a set with a set bonus.

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Where can i craft L60 Glyph CrossBow of Obedience and other glyph items that start with 'L60' ? I searched the whole Nuri Town but no luck. The only blacksmith in Nuri's only crafts Demonic stuff. Do the L60 stuff drop from bosses?

Btw, do the normal glyph items like Glyph Auto-Crossbow of Mimicry ( + Mimicry Leather + Mimicry Hood ) make a set?

Thanks for answering.

L60 Crossbow is only obtained from Nuri the Queen in Nuri's Nightmare.
Good luck.

JaytB
06-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Only items that are part of a set are obedience, charmin' and strongman. These items are drops (you can only craft the LV60 into demonic when you got them as drop or bought from cs first), you can get when farming bosses from Nuri's (although drop rate is SERIOUSLY low).

Rest has been said here already :)

Renovate
06-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks guys I'm going to level my l65 now. Didn't expect so many replies :D Good luck and bye :D