PDA

View Full Version : My game freezes on daily deal

Otahaibab
06-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Sometimes when i sign in it automaticaly opens deal of the day.
But sometimes it gets stuck on deal of the day and i either hace to wait to be signed out of servers or delete and reinstall i have reinstalled this game about 3 times and im fetting oretty annoyed.....please fix
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w453/Mrbombardermaniac/ddaa84f6.jpg

Skeletonlord
06-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Happens to me not constantly but every now and again. When this does happen, I just force quit my game and restart Pocket Legends. I do not need to reinstall the game, just a quick restart often solves the problem. How many times does this happen? If it is constant, email support or submit a ticket, they will probably know your issue.

Otahaibab
06-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Happens to me not constantly but every now and again. When this does happen, I just force quit my game and restart Pocket Legends. I do not need to reinstall the game, just a quick restart often solves the problem. How many times does this happen? If it is constant, email support or submit a ticket, they will probably know your issue.
how do you force quit the game? turn device off then back on? I play on the ipad and when i tap the home button then the game icon it just goes back to the getting the deal of the day

Luvaria
06-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Hmm, I just wait for a min. I think it's my connection tho... I keep getting DC'd because of that xD