PDA

View Full Version : How to post a photo?

Yardsalez
08-19-2010, 11:44 PM
I need to find out how to post an image for the drawing a helm contest i cant seem to figure this out!

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok heres what you do. make a photobucket account and upload ur photo onto photobucket once its on their just copy the IMG to the reply or comment.

Spiritualist
08-20-2010, 02:37 AM
Or ask the forum administration to allow image uploads/attachments in posts.

Furrawn
08-20-2010, 02:41 AM
There are multiple threads with the answer...
This is the one I used- it's very helpful.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone.&highlight=Upload+screenshot

KingFu
08-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Draw the picture. Then scan it. Or if your picture was made on computer, that's all you need. Make a photo bucket account. Upload the photo to photobucket. And copy and paste the IMG into the comment box, if you need more of a descriptive explanation, feel free to message me, good luck!

GaZz
08-20-2010, 02:43 AM
I need to find out how to post an image for the drawing a helm contest i cant seem to figure this out!

If you get stuck, I'll PM you my email address - mail it to me and I'll host it for you.

KingFu
08-20-2010, 02:44 AM
There are multiple threads with the answer...
This is the one I used- it's very helpful.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone.&highlight=Upload+screenshot

He means to post a photo, that would help him, but it's set up for a mobile device, if he created it on his iDevice, he can do this, but I suggest after uploading the screenshot, going on your computer and going on photo bucket and copy and pasting the IMG using your computer for better navigation, and better functionality.

Please excuse my double posting. It takes forever for me to edit, copy, paste, type, etc. Thanks.

KingFu
08-20-2010, 02:46 AM
If you get stuck, I'll PM you my email address - mail it to me and I'll host it for you.

That is very nice of you, but I believe it violates the contest rules. Again, please excuse my double posting.

GaZz
08-20-2010, 02:52 AM
That is very nice of you, but I believe it violates the contest rules. Again, please excuse my double posting.

Oh....never mind then!