PDA

View Full Version : How is it "balanced" now?

worshipped
09-18-2021, 02:06 PM
Well i have to say, the proc nerf was implemented to make the game more balanced and assign the classes their real purpose. However as far as this goes, i don't see any use for wars in any of the new maps. Mages role is negligible. Rogs going in and nuking bosses and remapping is all i see. The only reason wars and mages are invited in pts are due to friendships.

So to conclude, the whole purpose of the proc nerf is now invalid. Rog meta is back again. Well wait a few weeks and see massive class switching and the game filled with rogs.

Ps: in order to make it smoother, remove all the other class weapons from locks and fill it with rog weapons, so that switching is mor convenient(sarcasm)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

menreiki.hayagan11
09-18-2021, 02:18 PM
@Cinco sorry for mentioning but s/he got a point...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-18-2021, 02:28 PM
I am just going to sit back and laugh when these rogs who support the nerfing of wars come back to these forums crying because lv 81 arcanes will cost too much for them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-18-2021, 03:14 PM
I am just going to sit back and laugh when these rogs who support the nerfing of wars come back to these forums crying because lv 81 arcanes will cost too much for them.

Completely agree lol ahahaha, 90% of people who switch to rogue class would realise they can't afford rogue gears and when they come back to mage and war, sorry price has risen too.

There's likely a limit to how many rogues there can be before prices go up to a point where the cost of entry of being a rogue is simply isn't worth for the average players.

Kolpertis_333
09-18-2021, 03:17 PM
Tbh i never really had a problem with war pocs, just the ulti.

In this scenario you are completely right, warriors are useless, when sts mentioned that there Will be 3 portal maps i was hoping for atleast 1 that isnt just a boss fight.

Hopefully 81 stuff Will fix things.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

swoutttt
09-18-2021, 03:19 PM
Just wait for the new gears before jump into conclusions.. kinda funny that warriors dominated for almost 3 years and now complain that another class has the upper hand. Expansion just started and I'm sure the devs will come up with balanced gears and maybe even more...
Have patience..

ChrisBreezy
09-18-2021, 03:24 PM
Just wait for the new gears before jump into conclusions.. kinda funny that warriors dominated for almost 3 years and now complain that another class has the upper hand. Expansion just started and I'm sure the devs will come up with balanced gears and maybe even more...
Have patience..

The only time it ever even close to being balanced was 56 cap. All the other caps 1 class rules over the other 2

Analytical
09-18-2021, 03:26 PM
Have patience..

Bro the op meant if dev intended to restore "balanced" through the proc update, as of now they have failed. At least this is what I understood from reading the OP thread.

Sure thing we may give the benefit of doubt to dev and see if they seriously care about restoring balance to all classes in AL when they introduce new 81 arcanes and likely relevant for elite 81 maps as the current map is easy without 81 gear.

swoutttt
09-18-2021, 03:36 PM
Bro the op meant if dev intended to restore "balanced" through the proc update, as of now they have failed. At least this is what I understood from reading the OP thread.

Sure thing we may give the benefit of doubt to dev and see if they seriously care about restoring balance to all classes in AL when they introduce new 81 arcanes and likely relevant for elite 81 maps as the current map is easy without 81 gear.

We run a new expansion on old weapons/gears.. the removing of the proc stack was a first huge step. The steps that will come will balance the game.. therefor we need to have some patience. The op jumps to fast in conclusions, but I havent heard him about balance the last 2/3 years.

Alghost
09-18-2021, 03:46 PM
We run a new expansion on old weapons/gears.. the removing of the proc stack was a first huge step. The steps that will come will balance the game.. therefor we need to have some patience. The op jumps to fast in conclusions, but I havent heard him about balance the last 2/3 years.

How long have you’ve been playing? Are you new to AL? The game has been rogue legends since 2012-2018 or cap 16-66 lol. Warrior has been good for levels 71-76. Where was the balance then? Or even worse mage hasn’t even been OP since the release of the game, even Cinco said they’re going to get major rework lmao. Stfu and go play candy crush,

I’m just waiting on the new arcane/mythic gear, that will decide where the games headed.

kulldeepboro
09-18-2021, 05:16 PM
How long have you’ve been playing? Are you new to AL? The game has been rogue legends since 2012-2018 or cap 16-66 lol. Warrior has been good for levels 71-76. Where was the balance then? Or even worse mage hasn’t even been OP since the release of the game, even Cinco said they’re going to get major rework lmao. Stfu and go play candy crush,

I’m just waiting on the new arcane/mythic gear, that will decide where the games headed.i support the mage part

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

swoutttt
09-18-2021, 06:41 PM

I’m just waiting on the new arcane/mythic gear, that will decide where the games headed.

I fully agree.. mages never been op. Dragon staff, immo staff, balanced staff never happend. Your trying to share knowledge but that 1 brain cell is lacking.. funny you end your story with the same message I wanna share. Be sure you have your info right before decide to make a fool out of yourself.

Alghost
09-18-2021, 07:53 PM
I fully agree.. mages never been op. Dragon staff, immo staff, balanced staff never happend. Your trying to share knowledge but that 1 brain cell is lacking.. funny you end your story with the same message I wanna share. Be sure you have your info right before decide to make a fool out of yourself.

Why do you think Cinco is going to rework mage? You’re an imbecile, like talking to rock over here. Lmao dragon staff was and is garbage, same with immo staff and the balanced staff XD, what are you talking about?

swoutttt
09-18-2021, 08:31 PM
Why do you think Cinco is going to rework mage? You’re an imbecile, like talking to rock over here. Lmao dragon staff was and is garbage, same with immo staff and the balanced staff XD, what are you talking about?

I rest my case.

Msrobinsonal
09-18-2021, 09:12 PM

He said he was going to rework mage in either expansion thread or proc cooldown thread, can't remember which.

Also no need to insult others.

worshipped
09-18-2021, 10:21 PM
We run a new expansion on old weapons/gears.. the removing of the proc stack was a first huge step. The steps that will come will balance the game.. therefor we need to have some patience. The op jumps to fast in conclusions, but I havent heard him about balance the last 2/3 years.I havent jumped to any conclusions friend, what you are basically saying is to wait 4-5 months for new arcane weapons to be released and buy "clean" arcane for 100m+ or wait another 4-5 for the price to become affordable and still not be as good as the class which is dominating now?

As for talking about class balance, i have expressed my opinion on glint aegis thread saying a lvl 46 mythich weapon should be already nerfed. And also something should be done abt rogs arent getting evg teams.

But his is a whole other scenario. It is "SUPREME DOMINATION" Of one class. In the evg scenario, rogs could find good pts and the clear time would only differ a few seconds. As of now ,that isnt the case.

Sulphurea
09-18-2021, 10:36 PM
I havent jumped to any conclusions friend, what you are basically saying is to wait 4-5 months for new arcane weapons to be released and buy "clean" arcane for 100m+ or wait another 4-5 for the price to become affordable and still not be as good as the class which is dominating now?

As for talking about class balance, i have expressed my opinion on glint aegis thread saying a lvl 46 mythich weapon should be already nerfed. And also something should be done abt rogs arent getting evg teams.

But his is a whole other scenario. It is "SUPREME DOMINATION" Of one class. In the evg scenario, rogs could find good pts and the clear time would only differ a few seconds. As of now ,that isnt the case.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkSorry but the last part is a huge lie. No, rogues couldn't find good pt at all. If all was good, a friend war would do some runs or in random you may find a decent war, otherwise the difference in terms of farmed gold was ridiculous. A war or mage could farm 15/20m per evg open, a rogue if very lucky maybe 4. Today i farmed the new maps and i Always, always had war and mage with me, especially in rahakbor map war is needed, more or less we all farmed same gold. I'm sorry yall butt hurted to not feel the emperor of the world anymore but can't have all, armor dmg etc etc and then playing the victims all time. Expansion is out from few days, we endured the previous situation for months, i am sorry you guys can't solo anymore and need others to do the map but that's exactly how rogues and mage feel so enjoy the "human condition" too

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Xerofith
09-18-2021, 10:45 PM
Stop being a bunch of cry babies and wait for level 81 arcanes. Geez what a bunch of wusses these warriors smh

Formature
09-18-2021, 11:06 PM
" the lv 81 expansion will be balanced and will need the 3 classes to pass the maps " for now I only see 4 rogues in rahabkor killing him in 1min...
Anyway we have to wait for the 81 weapons to see how it goes...

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

Irg
09-18-2021, 11:13 PM
tbh it's very concerning for mage, because I don't see where mage place without proper proc.
It's obvious how can they make rogue useful(in need of dps) and warrior (when stuff hits like a truck),
but mage kinda falls in between, mediocre damage and tankiness. Which means if one wana kill
stuff fast go ask rogue and if they too squishy go get tank, which was exactly how it was before

shakedrubin
09-19-2021, 12:14 AM
It's a process... They needed to nerf it for future updates it's one nerf out of many to come in order to balance the game

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

dmqp
09-19-2021, 02:25 AM
Everybody calm down. All classes will be adjusted, multi proc changed warriors (maybe something else is coming), and i am sure there is something planned for our terminators and mages too.

THE GOLDEN KING
09-19-2021, 02:40 AM
Everybody calm down. All classes will be adjusted, multi proc changed warriors (maybe something else is coming), and i am sure there is something planned for our terminators and mages too.

Mages will get buffed, rogues will most likely stay the same and warriors will get adjusted! I just wish they gave us more information of what they’re planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
09-19-2021, 04:29 AM
Why do you think Cinco is going to rework mage? You’re an imbecile, like talking to rock over here. Lmao dragon staff was and is garbage, same with immo staff and the balanced staff XD, what are you talking about?Dragon staff, immo staff, balanced staff and flame staff were so good all 4 got nerfed.

Why would you nerf something that is, as you say "garbage" , and nerf it, specificly for mage only, flame daggs and sword didnt get nerfed, same for dragon stuff, etc.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-19-2021, 04:57 AM
Aside from the lack of combo varieties are, the stacking change should've taken place until those arcane weapons and balance changes were introduced, because that leaves the purpose of Warriors and Mages idling for the meantime.

The concept of boss phases looked nice on paper, but it had gotten tedious and repetitive really quickly, as all the three cyclical maps are similar to that of Hydra's and Orrick's layout designs - not to mention how rogue dependent all these cyclical maps are.

Kolpertis_333
09-19-2021, 05:19 AM
Aside from the lack of combo varieties are, the stacking change should've taken place until those arcane weapons and balance changes were introduced, because that leaves the purpose of Warriors and Mages idling for the meantime.

The concept of boss phases looked nice on paper, but it had gotten tedious and repetitive really quickly, as all the three cyclical maps are similar to that of Hydra's and Orrick's layout designs - not to mention how rogue dependent all these cyclical maps are.I heard that mage can still proc gun + staff, did they remove it or is it still here? In the original thread people are just arguing so idk xd

Analytical
09-19-2021, 05:22 AM

The concept of boss phases looked nice on paper, but it had gotten tedious and repetitive really quickly, as all the three cyclical maps are similar to that of Hydra's and Orrick's layout designs - not to mention how rogue dependent all these cyclical maps are.

Partially agreed with the timing of proc stacking update - a later announcement of the stacking proc removal may mean more people suffer from the loss. From a developer perspective, they need time to test new arcanes and balanced changes on new map mechanics. From a player perspective, you can't just expect most if not all wars/mages to suddenly be able to afford level 81 arcanes when they are introduced. So the longer time lag is thus justifiably necessary, although it may be an unpleasant experience sitting with high budget gears not being able to farm much gold/loot effectively.

Personally, among the three special bosses, I find it fun to play the octopus boss, as it seems to have much more mechanics involved as compared to orick/ekenda boss. Agreed with the repetitiveness of ekenda boss for sure.

Ilove_Poopoo
09-19-2021, 05:49 AM
Partially agreed with the timing of proc stacking update - a later announcement of the stacking proc removal may mean more people suffer from the loss. From a developer perspective, they need time to test new arcanes and balanced changes on new map mechanics. From a player perspective, you can't just expect most if not all wars/mages to suddenly be able to afford level 81 arcanes when they are introduced. So the longer time lag is thus justifiably necessary, although it may be an unpleasant experience sitting with high budget gears not being able to farm much gold/loot effectively.

Personally, among the three special bosses, I find it fun to play the octopus boss, as it seems to have much more mechanics involved as compared to orick/ekenda boss. Agreed with the repetitiveness of ekenda boss for sure.The lack of a total structure ruined it. Its just bosses upon bosses in those cyclical maps where you stay in just this one room.

The boss phases are just there to add some time to complete, because it would literally take 3s if there were none, but its easily countered once you understand it, feels like a waste of time.

It also nullifies the point of some of our skills from the lack of mobs.

Although subjective, Mausoleum is an example of good map design and mechanics, where this map had a good balance of mobs with a variety of debuffs (orbs, aim shots, curse, bombs) + mini bosses + gold rooms along the way.

The total randomness and increased difficulty as you progressed the floors really made it challenging and not boring at all. But If only they had just nerfered these mage weapons early on.

However, the first 4 maps were pretty fun, especially the last 2 maps.

I heard that mage can still proc gun + staff, did they remove it or is it still here? In the original thread people are just arguing so idk xd

No you can not. They were either doing it before the update (which was shortly fixed cpl hrs later), or errors in testing.

I've tested this myself where I dropped a clock with 10 incoming mobs + FB, then spam my gun on boss until it proced, switch back to staff (which should instantaneously proc), but it does not.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-19-2021, 06:07 AM
The lack of a total structure ruined it. Its just bosses upon bosses in those cyclical maps where you stay in just this one room.

The boss phases are just there to add some time to complete, easily countered once you understand it, but it just feels like a waste of time.

Although subjective, Mausoleum is an example of good map design and mechanics, where this map had a good balance of mobs with a variety of debuffs (orbs, aim shots, curse, bombs) + mini bosses + gold rooms along the way.

The total randomness and increased difficulty as you progressed the floors really made it challenging and not boring at all. But If only they had just nerfered these mage weapons early on.

I feel it may not be fair to compare the special bosses with mausoleum map. Possible reason could be they might have gotten inspiration from vardan valley (cyclical bosses) combined with twilight expansion. So if we look from this perspective, the end result is actually pretty decent. We don't have unnecessarily arduous map like mausoleum, yet we have 4 interesting and distinctive expansion maps along with the cyclical bosses.

That said, if we actually merge both the 4 expansion map with the 3 special bosses, then it may be comparable. Imo the 4 expansion maps are longer and arguably more fun to play.

As for the randomness and increased difficulty I do agree maus expansion was pretty well developed in that regard.

Anehazaz
09-19-2021, 07:27 AM

Who are these rogues you speak of? STS made the decision to correct various flaws present and yet you are trying to now start issues with people because of their class?? Please let’s get back to when friends regardless of class matter and remember why we enjoy playing AL. I don’t know why you are trying to cause drama ..I don’t know you but I take objection to your comment..

Encryptions
09-19-2021, 07:30 AM
Who are these rogues you speak of? STS made the decision to correct various flaws present and yet you are trying to now start issues with people because of their class?? Please let’s get back to when friends regardless of class matter and remember why we enjoy playing AL. I don’t know why you are trying to cause drama ..I don’t know you but I take objection to your comment..Not starting an issue with anyone, I am a rogue my self. What I am referring to is that when you make every player go to the same class you will have super rich wars and mages go to rogue class so when that class is filled with people and that 81 arc comes out then everyone will want to get their hands on it meaning the price will be super high. People will complain about high prices as they did before. I just wonder if sts will do something before it becomes worse.
Everyones switching to rogue right now, compare sunk vest price to chasmal. Dug dag was 35m now its over 40m easily.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210919/4aaab690d358c3fe91ed582b5d23f398.jpg

worshipped
09-19-2021, 07:53 AM
The lack of a total structure ruined it. Its just bosses upon bosses in those cyclical maps where you stay in just this one room.

The boss phases are just there to add some time to complete, because it would literally take 3s if there were none, but its easily countered once you understand it, feels like a waste of time.

No you can not. They were either doing it before the update (which was shortly fixed cpl hrs later), or errors in testing.

I've tested this myself where I dropped a clock with 10 incoming mobs + FB, then spam my gun on boss until it proced, switch back to staff (which should instantaneously proc), but it does not.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkActually you can still proc staff after gun but not the other way around. But it is useless as the new maps only consists of boss and no mobs to recharge ulti. And mage and war are kinda useless to single targets without ulti.

Sts expecting "BALANCE" by including the three important maps with only bosses and no mobs. Talk about irony huh?

Ilove_Poopoo
09-19-2021, 08:26 AM
Actually you can still proc staff after gun but not the other way around. But it is useless as the new maps only consists of boss and no mobs to recharge ulti. And mage and war are kinda useless to single targets without ulti.

Sts expecting "BALANCE" by including the three important maps with only bosses and no mobs. Talk about irony huh?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkMy bad, it took me several attempts to be able to replicate. It'll even be more unlikely due to the lack of mobs in these maps.

And, yes, I completely agree that this will not restore balance. Aside from not being able to benefit from atleast 2 weapon procs, it rendered several skills and ultimates obsolete. What a representation of diversity, huh?

I'll stay tuned when these new arcane gears be released, and by then it'll only take 2 seconds for 4 rogues or so to kill it. How fun and challenging!

Mythocrisis
09-19-2021, 10:49 AM
No mobs just bosses are the new significant maps.
Rogues were already needed and not wars.

But you guys had to screw the warriors mainly by changing the one thing that helped clear mobs. (The only use of warriors) .

Mages come in between.
It was already balanced if you ask me.
If you made EVG only boss map then there would be no war in that zone. Wars were needed to clear mobs.
Either you must have reduced damage dealt to rogs/mages or buffed their stats /added synergistic proc stack weapons for other classes.
Yet,

Your punishing a class for your map design and putting blame on an proc stacking that was let be in game for 2 years and when everyone worked their asses off to buy the gear they can do something with, you kill it.

What do you say to people who bought plat and converted it into gold to buy gears and actually play the game .. Do you also want us to put all gold into a vanity and not play a single map .

Stop screwing your player base this cruelly please. +who actually farm/spend to work for what they showed us to get RIP.

Msrobinsonal
09-19-2021, 11:14 AM
I see alot of people angry because they don't dominate maps anymore and no one has to beg them for pt, now you guys actually need rogs and you probably enraged every rogue you know with your evg biases and can't find any to party that are up to your "op" standards.

Ummmmm
09-19-2021, 12:35 PM
War isn't even that bad after nerf if you can stack skull axe+chasmal armor+keep arti+valley pendant. I have about 4.3k dps base and still tear through everything in new maps if procs from all the slots overlap. War with ulti+all procs can still shred bosses. The idea of having "warriors" to begin with was high armor/health, not doing op damage.

Ummmmm
09-19-2021, 12:37 PM
War also still has pull from tb/66 myth sword procs

karossss
09-19-2021, 01:51 PM
Sorry but the last part is a huge lie. No, rogues couldn't find good pt at all. If all was good, a friend war would do some runs or in random you may find a decent war, otherwise the difference in terms of farmed gold was ridiculous. A war or mage could farm 15/20m per evg open, a rogue if very lucky maybe 4. Today i farmed the new maps and i Always, always had war and mage with me, especially in rahakbor map war is needed, more or less we all farmed same gold. I'm sorry yall butt hurted to not feel the emperor of the world anymore but can't have all, armor dmg etc etc and then playing the victims all time. Expansion is out from few days, we endured the previous situation for months, i am sorry you guys can't solo anymore and need others to do the map but that's exactly how rogues and mage feel so enjoy the "human condition" too

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk:D didnt see bigger BS. I was rog few months ago and i could ez farm 10m most pts was 1war 2rogs 1mage

Išsiųsta naudojantis Redmi Note 5 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Susanne
09-19-2021, 02:44 PM
Is it hate rogue season again? My it does come round quick.
It doesn't seem that long ago when the mages held a "Blue Lives Matter" campaign and rogues were vilified then.
I run with any class because that's what we should do, not start arguing or leaving maps when it suits.
Rogues were left out of evg and to be honest, I was glad because it was boring hiding behind a wall watching a warrior twirling around for hours.
The expansion is good, we have brilliant maps again so let's all be friends and enjoy the experience together.
P.S. Anyone else die a lot in the new maps? I've used a load of ankhs.
Have a nice day.😊

Mythocrisis
09-19-2021, 05:03 PM
It doesn't seem that long ago when the mages held a "Blue Lives Matter" campaign and rogues were vilified then.
I run with any class because that's what we should do, not start arguing or leaving maps when it suits.
Rogues were left out of evg and to be honest, I was glad because it was boring hiding behind a wall watching a warrior twirling around for hours.
The expansion is good, we have brilliant maps again so let's all be friends and enjoy the experience together.
Have a nice day.😊
Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.
Dps was needed rog/mag apart from 1 warrior.

All time 1 war was prepared and the next war enters is made to leave so it's 1 war and 3 dps.
75% dps and guess what rogues are dps.

So what you are implying if rogues were left out was that weak rogues were left out.
That applies to all classes and is general and not to rogues alone.

Or if you imply to 3x mages + 1 warrior is op. Yes it could be and was that was proved by high geared mages and war in a party.
Not everyone has the luxury to go full bd and arc full gear with proc item swap.

Rogues were there in evg and were farming as much as any class did and were doing significant damage to spiders and boss.

But try to play evg now without a class that cannot clear waves with ease.
Just because someone leaves a map dosent mean they think that one class if three is totally worthless. There's many factors to that.

Nexior
09-19-2021, 05:09 PM
Have a nice day.[emoji4]You know nothing about game u playing . Have a nice day.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Susanne
09-19-2021, 05:52 PM
Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.

All time 1 war was prepared and the next war enters is made to leave so it's 1 war and 3 dps.

So what you are implying if rogues were left out was that weak rogues were left out.

Or if you imply to 3x mages + 1 warrior is op. Yes it could be and was that was proved by high geared mages and war in a party.
Not everyone has the luxury to go full bd and arc full gear with proc item swap.

Rogues were there in evg and were farming as much as any class did and were doing significant damage to spiders and boss.

Just because someone leaves a map dosent mean they think that one class if three is totally worthless. There's many factors to that.

Yes, you are correct. That's better isn't it? No arguments, I will totally agree with your post on here.
Good day. ☺️

Kolpertis_333
09-20-2021, 07:43 AM
Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.

Just because someone leaves a map dosent mean they think that one class if three is totally worthless. There's many factors to that.Im sorry, but you dont know what you are talking about, i was struggling so much to find parties as a rogue that i had to switch to mage, on mage i had wayyyy worse gear but i was getting invited instantly.

Anil LK Joseph
09-20-2021, 07:55 AM
I farm with skratch staff and ebon armor and I’m doing alright on mage. The only thing I could comment on is how squishy mages are in the new update, I guess the new weapons should fix the balance making each class Op again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoorCharlatan
09-20-2021, 09:50 AM
Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.

Just because someone leaves a map dosent mean they think that one class if three is totally worthless. There's many factors to that.Im a rogue and most of the time back when i only had dug bow and sunken i was asked to leave to make room for a mage. Rogues weren't needed in evg, war/mage combo was enough, heck even just a solo war can get 30+ waves in evg with proc stacking, how was that balanced

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-20-2021, 09:57 AM
Im a rogue and most of the time back when i only had dug bow and sunken i was asked to leave to make room for a mage. Rogues weren't needed in evg, war/mage combo was enough, heck even just a solo war can get 30+ waves in evg with proc stacking, how was that balanced

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using TapatalkRogs were able to solo up to wave 40 in evg, did you ever see the lb?

Ilove_Poopoo
09-20-2021, 10:15 AM
Take note that rogues were prominent for the first 8 months or so after Vardan's release. I'm referring to three rog parties.

They added EVG in March 2020, which paved the way for mages to get invites.

However, it wasn't until the third and fourth quarters of 2020 that arcane gears became more viable and several geared mages appeared.

What they've done with the expansion, however, has killed the gameplay for everyone. Most of our skills, ultimates, and classes have been rendered obsolete; after all, what can you do with only one boss in all cyclical maps? a rogues' breeding ground

This is why they removed the gold drop from Orrick and Hydra one month after it was released.

But enough of that. Instead of wanting other classes to suffer simply because they've dOmInAtEd for sometime, which in itself is greedy and more of a personal agenda, how about consider the current situation in the expansion, and how all cyclical maps lack a complete structure - just single boss fights with phases to pass the time.

PoorCharlatan
09-20-2021, 10:17 AM
Rogs were able to solo up to wave 40 in evg, did you ever see the lb?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkTrue but compare their efforts in running from enemies to avoid getting ripped appart and the 100s of mils spent to get ed awakes on their gear to wars that can just buy str awake axe, chasmal and axe to be able to solo wave 30+. And believe me i just tried with dug daggs and sunken couldn't get past wave 5

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Trolzerkeinstein
09-20-2021, 01:20 PM
Kinda useless complaining when STS already made up their mind and won't take any suggestions unless they profit from it.
They even closed the thread where you can voice out your criticism, questions, comments, and concerns for the proc changes they implemented. Probably because they can't the negative feedbacks from their genuine supporters who got cheated spending their money into the game.

People are saying, "Just wait for the level 81 items" but you gotta keep in mind those items are locked behind a pay wall. It costs tons of plats to open chest locks with a very slim chance of getting the item you want.
And it costs a fortune amount of awake gems to fully unlock the slots and another disgusting huge amount to get good awakes. By the time those level 81 items arrive in the market, it will cost a fortune 100+ mil clean because the whales who spend thousands of cash into the game quit already and won't be opening a lot of locks.

The proc nerf is basically a business design by STS for you to be forced to play the new maps and spend money on the upcoming level 81 equipments that will have better stats. I also found it comical that they defined the game's proc design as a bug after two years of it being implemented. They never mentioned it as a bug for two years until the expansion came. Also, think about it, they could have just nerfed the warrior's ult instead of changing the proc mechanics of the game for all classes. It was the warrior's ult that made them solo bosses/waves.

Trolzerkeinstein
09-20-2021, 01:23 PM
Rogs were able to solo up to wave 40 in evg, did you ever see the lb?

Those rogues are whales who spent tons of money to get OP gear. An average f2p rogue cannot solo 40 waves in EVG.