PDA

View Full Version : Help with skills

irishwarlock
06-06-2012, 02:16 PM
I was just wanting peeps opions on what skills I should be concentrating on when farming for gems and weapons. Currently everything that I have I've chosen the highest DPS stat but that would mean turning down a lvl 19 pink for a lvl 17 green in some cases. Your input and opinion is very appreciated. Help a felow vampy out. Thank you.

ArtStar
06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Hmmm for PvE, blades and leap are pretty useful!

irishwarlock
06-06-2012, 03:06 PM

Thank you but I was wondering about gems and weapons.

Flowman
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Damage and DPS aren't a huge concern in this game honestly. I've had 59 damage up to like 66 damage with the same weapon from changing my gems. It still took me 3 blade swings to kill most undamaged enemies with my weapons regardless of my damage. If I were you, I'd go for higher health. You can never go wrong with more health. Leap seems to kill in 1 hit basically all the time at lvl 20 with any pink gems and a good weapon.

Basically, do some trial runs. Find that minimum damage stat where it takes you 1 extra hit to kill something, and work up from there. It seems to me like weapons always do the same damage should they hit (no fluctuation like skills).

ArtStar
06-06-2012, 04:38 PM

Thank you but I was wondering about gems and weapons.

Lolol >.<

I go with two vitality gems and two dps gems, put power points in dmg/hp too and you'll be one over powered son of a vamp!
I really don't get all technical with it I just do what feels right for my style of playing :S

Physiologic
06-06-2012, 05:52 PM
The enemies (including bosses) are way too weak and our skills are way too overpowered this early in the game for there to be major discernible differences between a couple of points of damage and DPS.