PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Starting chapter and system requirements

Skeletonlord
06-06-2012, 02:54 PM
E3 started today for Spacetime Studios, and the first chapter was announced today in an article that can be found here :

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06/06/e3-2012-spacetime-studios-demos-another-smash-legends-hit/

Quoted from the article : "Spacetime is planning to reveal its game story in chapters. This game starts with the story of a dark wizard who had found a way to open dark portals to different places," Fernando told us. "These portals are bringing in goblins, orcs, and so forth. Your adventure starts in your hometown, which is being overrun by these goblics, orcs, and other bads. You make friends, you're exposed to more of the content, and eventually you make your way to fight the dark wizard. The first chapter is getting out of your hometown and the initial areas."

The game is going to be a mix between DL and PL as announced. " I think they're really going to enjoy this one because it has all the action from DL, but it also has all the fantasy from PL. It merges a lot of the great elements together. It's going to be faster and more fun than a lot of what's been out there before."

The game is said to run on any mobile device that can run PL, SL or DL. "Arcane does have a higher system requirement than the previous installments. If you're a mobile user running some of the latest hardware, then you'll have no problem running Arcane. Smartphones and tablets should run the game just fine."

akfury
06-06-2012, 05:58 PM
very nice :D im very excited for the release now that some more info has been released

Rx8
03-20-2015, 07:23 AM
Gooby pls.

Dont tell me CAK is using a goddam macro...

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Dont tell me CAK is using a goddam macro...

why bring back a such old thread? and what's the link with CAK?