PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Staff's Reflection on new maps

Aviyhamelech
09-19-2021, 05:31 AM
Hi all, have anyone tried Ebon Staff in new maps and does it still reflect damage there? [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Analytical
09-19-2021, 05:34 AM
Technically it should not have anymore reflection, as the reflection reduces by 10% beyond Level 71 - so you should expect zero reflection at level 81

Ilove_Poopoo
09-19-2021, 05:57 AM
It doesn't. Although its kinda meh that rogues and tanks could still benefit from theirs from the double hp + dot of the daggs, further lessening the combo's [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Willl
09-19-2021, 08:27 AM
Uhmm I ll check better, I tought to have seen some reflection but I didn't pay much attention, maybe I m wrong.

I ll check better

Anyway aside reflection I find this weapon still helpful.

Personally I use it after pulled mobs with spirit staff (after the pull and swap to ebon, it immediately proc) and the hp regen avoid a sure death that potions cant avoid. Obviously this is meant when you are without shield.

Im experiencing its use also when 2 of the raid bosses dont allow potions, since we dont waste a skill spot for heal, this proc is helpful.
Obviously in this case its for parties who cant kill those bosses fast enough or the future elite version with bosses that will have much bigger hp bar.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Aviyhamelech
09-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Thanks all for the answers[emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk