PDA

View Full Version : Utility procs

flashio
09-19-2021, 03:33 PM
I understand procs that make a buff/debuff on stats shouldn't get stacked at all since it would cause insane dmg output just as we have seen for the past 2 years.

But as for utility procs such as Spirit weapons and terror blade that cause no change on stats at all, just speeds up the run by grouping mobs, I don't see why this kind of weapons can be used while another proc is either active or in cool down.

This makes the run much slower for no reason imo, if there could be a way to have it looked into it would be much appreciated.

jazzbloonist
09-19-2021, 03:40 PM
I understand procs that make a buff/debuff on stats shouldn't get stacked at all since it would cause insane dmg output just as we have seen for the past 2 years.

But as for utility procs such as Spirit weapons and terror blade that cause no change on stats at all, just speeds up the run by grouping mobs, I don't see why this kind of weapons can be used while another proc is either active or in cool down.

This makes the run much slower for no reason imo, if there could be a way to have it looked into it would be much appreciated.As far as i have tested, spirit stacks.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

flashio
09-19-2021, 04:02 PM
As far as i have tested, spirit stacks.

Only when used first, if used right after Dozer axe proc it won't proc until axe's proc CD is over

jazzbloonist
09-19-2021, 04:07 PM
Only when used first, if used right after Dozer axe proc it won't proc until axe's proc CD is overYea duh. Because spirit doesnt have a cd whereas most weapon procs do. And its because of that that u can proc spirit, or any other weapon that doesnt have cd, however many times u want, then switch to proc other weapons.
Sts aint gonna go through all weapon procs and be like oh this needs to be exempted from proc unstack.

flashio
09-19-2021, 04:33 PM
Yea duh. Because spirit doesnt have a cd whereas most weapon procs do. And its because of that that u can proc spirit, or any other weapon that doesnt have cd, however many times u want, then switch to proc other weapons.
Sts aint gonna go through all weapon procs and be like oh this needs to be exempted from proc unstack.

So do u understand what I'm suggesting? The way things are now just makes the runs slower for no reason since those procs wouldn't affect the dmg output.

jazzbloonist
09-19-2021, 04:35 PM
So do u understand what I'm suggesting? The way things are now just makes the runs slower for no reason since those procs wouldn't affect the dmg output.I dont get why using spirit or tb to pull then switching to axe to proc and kill would be slow. By the time u got a new group of mobs the cd is gone mostly. No difference.

flashio
09-19-2021, 04:55 PM
I dont get why using spirit or tb to pull then switching to axe to proc and kill would be slow. By the time u got a new group of mobs the cd is gone mostly. No difference.

Mobs can split after they're pulled and can't pull back or maybe the group of mob gets killed and advance onto the next group but can't pull cuz axe still on CD that's what makes the run slow

Analytical
09-19-2021, 07:37 PM
+1 to the idea but I highly doubt it's technically possible to include just one weapon for allowed proc stack.

flashio
09-19-2021, 07:40 PM
+1 to the idea but I highly doubt it's technically possible to include just one weapon for allowed proc stack.

Idk if there's some way to separate buff/debuff procs from utility procs, just hoping there's a way xD

Oakmaiden
09-20-2021, 12:37 PM
Idk if there's some way to separate buff/debuff procs from utility procs, just hoping there's a way xD

Maybe this is the back doorway that STS left for you to figure out....

Xtremez
09-20-2021, 08:38 PM
+1 Utility procs differ in function greatly from the op buff procs we got on the more recent gear. What's the point of pulling in with a proc, only for mobs to scatter when you get your buff wep to proc to clear then after that you gotta wait some more to proc back the pull and cycle repeats? Or should there be a dedicated pull-only dude in a map xd