PDA

View Full Version : This will reduce the requests to "undelete items"

Otahaibab
06-06-2012, 06:45 PM
I will start off by saying sorry i forgot what the proper term for "undelete" is.

Here is my idea, you know when you have a really important email ex:school work,work resume.
The email system allows you to SAVE that email.

Why not implement that same method into pocket legends? i say it is a great idea and while reduce the requests to

bring back a liquadated items making the representatives job much easier(basically i bombard them with requests

and i feel bad i know im stupid) What do you guys say?

Cahaun
06-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Hmmm

Piosidon
06-06-2012, 06:53 PM
that sorta defeats the purpose of inventory slots

Windwaiker
06-06-2012, 07:13 PM
There is the "recover items" option, but for the 5 most recently liquidated items.

Otahaibab
06-06-2012, 10:03 PM
that sorta defeats the purpose of inventory slots

What do you mean "defeats the purpose of inventory slots" if you delete the item accedently (forgive the spelling in a rush) then you need to recover it quickly....most of the time people realize it is to late and contacts support so it seems likea good idea to lessen the work of employes

Otahaibab
06-06-2012, 10:04 PM
There is the "recover items" option, but for the 5 most recently liquidated items.

exactly but what if you deleted the item yesterday and realized 2 days later.... you need to deal with it or contact support. my idea is to lessenthe work of employes ;)

Elyseon
06-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Then you could essentially have an inventory of thousands of items, just delete everything and keep loading your character down with more and more

StompArtist
06-07-2012, 04:05 PM
That would be awesome, I could use it like a bank. Liquidate/retrieve.

Otahaibab
06-07-2012, 06:00 PM
That would be awesome, I could use it like a bank. Liquidate/retrieve.

that isnt what i meant it to be like however that is a good idea aswell! i meant it to be a safe way to keep your items in our inventory without accedently deleting them ina hurry.

Lowlyspy
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
The only way this would work is if the recover list was cleared after every log off. Otherwise STS would lose money derived from people buying inventory slots and stash slots.

Elyseon
06-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Also the extended list could cause lag

Otahaibab
06-13-2012, 06:18 PM
The only way this would work is if the recover list was cleared after every log off. Otherwise STS would lose money derived from people buying inventory slots and stash slots.

your not understanding what im saying. im saying you can save a few items from being liquadated or traded. it has nothing to do with how much inventory slots you have

Fusionstrike
06-14-2012, 05:49 PM
It sounds like you want a way to mark an item as "unsellable" to prevent mistakes. This makes complete sense, because it would then enable a "sell all" feature. Players could mark their useful stuff as "kept" and then just hit one button to clear the rest when their inventory gets too full.

Deathpunch
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Or, yanno, slow down and pay attention to what you're doing. That may help.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Appleisaac
06-14-2012, 09:22 PM
What do you mean "defeats the purpose of inventory slots" if you delete the item accedently (forgive the spelling in a rush) then you need to recover it quickly....most of the time people realize it is to late and contacts support so it seems likea good idea to lessen the work of employes

If I'm running low on inventory I could just delete a whole bunch of items, and then I could just recover them when I need em again.

Appleisaac
06-14-2012, 09:23 PM
It sounds like you want a way to mark an item as "unsellable" to prevent mistakes. This makes complete sense, because it would then enable a "sell all" feature. Players could mark their useful stuff as "kept" and then just hit one button to clear the rest when their inventory gets too full.

dude... thats genius... I would love that

Silverpegasus
06-15-2012, 11:00 PM

Fusionstrike thats one brilliant idea!!! And we can unmark those items back again when we really wanted to sell them! You have no idea how many players waiting by CS to catch items sold by mistake... And you mean "liquidate all" features, right ;) it takes me 3 min to clear some 200 inventory...

cainnblecter
06-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Wow i didnt kniw u could request accidentally liquidated items i had a fml moment and did that with my crafted sang dagger but i just got back on my feet and farmed and sold tell i could get another lol if i knew i coulda just requested it back thatd been easier but to late now