PDA

View Full Version : Before people start giving me a headache...

Blind
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Ok ik this has nothing to do with u guys but..

Can u people confirm that i grindinded all my vanities. cop shield and armor

Because this shhhfight guy is accusing me of not having shield before and scamming support, and apparently he has screenshots.

I really dont wanna do my ipod restore back up crap which has sCreenshots of me weariing each vanity during each cap.

Come on pvpers out there pls tell this guy i grinded all my vanities. and wore cop+shield during nuris.

He says he is coming on forums with screenshots now lol.

Sorry for hijaccking forums with personal stuff but i dont wanna have people think i scammed support, this is getting on my nerves.

Zeus
06-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I know for a fact that Blind has grinded each and every cap and has earned his items. :)

plmafiaboss
06-06-2012, 08:22 PM
What would he have screenshots of

Blind
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM
No clue, he said i wore something or didnt wear something during some period. ugh hahah

plmafiaboss
06-06-2012, 08:35 PM
No clue, he said i wore something or didnt wear something during some period. ugh hahahlol u don't have to wear it all the time if u don't want to and he cant prove much with any screenshots he can take. Probably just a nub trying to scare u. Happens a lot lol

mackjack
06-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Blind, don't worry about it.

If this guy reports you, it's up to the devs to verify his claim. Since the devs log everything in game, it'll be easy to see that you've indeed hit the level caps.

Blind
06-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Thx guys!

See man, Apollo there confirmed for u. Now go have fun. :-D

RedRyder
06-06-2012, 08:48 PM
He's a moron, case in point lol. I've run with you during nuri's and you have your helm and shield. You were one of the first complaining about its design I think too lol

Walkhardd
06-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Yup..i remember during hella good days you had a cop. I looked up to you when I was a pvp newbie. :)

Ps. Check your pms.

Zeus
06-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Yup..i remember during hella good days you had a cop. I looked up to you when I was a pvp newbie. :)

Ps. Check your pms.

Psh, those days haven't ended, brah! :)

Glad
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
I remember Hella Good. Remember Walkytalky? :D

Walkhardd
06-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I remember Hella Good. Remember Walkytalky? :D

Lol..lila or lili made it up. Always get them confused! >_<

Appleisaac
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
If this guy reports you, STS support will look at your item history and find that you were granted the vanity. You can't lose ;).

Windwaiker
06-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Probably some random troll prowling the interwebs

TANKKAAR
06-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Shhhhfight told me a few weeks ago that he "knew" of 5 people who got cap and or shield after the lvp cap increase. He never told me who but had he told me that you were one of them I would have told him he was crazy...lol

I can say without a doubt you had all vanities before caps ended because we did tons of grinding together getting there :banana:

Blind
06-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Thx for support guys. I ran out of 'thanks'.

Yeah Red i was so pissed hahah.

Hahah Walk :D.

Yeah Ted good days!

Jcyee
06-07-2012, 12:31 AM

Ps. Check your pms.

ahh... hella good... those were the days

JaytB
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
I also confirm Blind earned his SOH legitimately. I remember us doing many many runs together during Nuri's, and the fun we all made about the plastic 'wonder woman' shield.

Although, I don't think you had anything to worry about in the first place. I'm positive that support keeps their logs for a long time.

Suntv
06-07-2012, 02:59 AM
I know you worked hard to get everything and I probably have sum screens in my 2500 piece screenshot archive to support this :) Anyway, like the devs said before: they log everything, so don't worry.

:rugby:

Ixillicus
06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Blind is legit.. I grinded with him also, back in those days.

I will say that its silly for him to call you out, and claim to have proof but not show it. I feel like maybe he's just jealous, or just a whiner. Or just sad that he wasn't good enough?

Phoenixking
06-07-2012, 10:16 AM
If you know you did something and someone else is accusing of you that you didn't, just ignore them. They can't do anything about it if what you say is true in this game.

StompArtist
06-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Blind, bro, you are being trolled and playing right into it. Ignore the guy and stop worrying so much.

Rare
06-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Ok ik this has nothing to do with u guys but..

Can u people confirm that i grindinded all my vanities. cop shield and armor

Because this shhhfight guy is accusing me of not having shield before and scamming support, and apparently he has screenshots.

I really dont wanna do my ipod restore back up crap which has sCreenshots of me weariing each vanity during each cap.

Come on pvpers out there pls tell this guy i grinded all my vanities. and wore cop+shield during nuris.

He says he is coming on forums with screenshots now lol.

Sorry for hijaccking forums with personal stuff but i dont wanna have people think i scammed support, this is getting on my nerves.

How do they know you didn't have it before? Sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Swimmingstar
06-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Devs can check logs. Then they can ban that person if they did a false report.

CrimsonTider
06-07-2012, 04:35 PM
You should have encoraged him/her to do it. Would have made them look like an even bigger idiot when they were proved wrong. :)

AbsolutePally
06-07-2012, 06:01 PM
From what I remember ssh is the one who asked support to restore his shield. A shield I recall he never got legit.

Blind is legit.

Whirlzap
06-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Dude, he's blind.
How does he even play PL in the first place, more so grind 100,000 EXP for a SoH?

Glad
06-07-2012, 07:27 PM
From what I remember ssh is the one who asked support to restore his shield. A shield I recall he never got legit.

Blind is legit.

Ninja'd.

deviousdemon
06-07-2012, 07:29 PM
i can confirm u had COP and we have been doin runs together on your way to earn SOH - and i stand next to u when u hit 61 !!!!!

back in those hella good times ;)

i even remember the whole party .... you.... deaf.... nao (on his bear... tanking all the way haha)... angel.... and this noob called deviousdemon!!! great fun !!!! :rolleyes:

with any luck im able to grab a screenie as well ... if necessary.

your fine, bro