PDA

View Full Version : New Expansion Pet Strategies

Default1307
09-20-2021, 04:48 PM
Hello guys I am Pumpinpumpkin [emoji316]

I want to ask that which pet combination you use as passive+happiness bonus+arcane ability for the new maps in order to farm the map more efficiently.

My current passive is heroic ewen lol and HB is Arcanite Sentinel and AA is Heroic Tadthep..

My main goal was maximize the haste since I am the mage. Also helping the team with my AA..

I also think haste works very well on mage and team wise but I am open to all thoughts.

Lets see what you got on your minds..

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Oawaoebi
09-20-2021, 04:54 PM
arc sentinel is a very good pet , but I suggest as aa werewiger or nekro. Since now the new meta is no war in pt you have with your arc sentinel fast skill recharge and rogs usually don't need faster skill recharge. that's my opinion on it

Default1307
09-21-2021, 12:45 AM
arc sentinel is a very good pet , but I suggest as aa werewiger or nekro. Since now the new meta is no war in pt you have with your arc sentinel fast skill recharge and rogs usually don't need faster skill recharge. that's my opinion on it

Thanks a lot for your opinion dude. I think I need a better AA in this case.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

terapan
09-21-2021, 01:41 AM
For leveling, HB = Tadhtep/H.Tadhtep, AA= Breeze/H.Breeze for freeze the reflected mermaid mob.

Encryptions
09-21-2021, 02:00 AM
If you group a lot of mobs you can either use breeze aa to stun them or use Legendary shoggoth aa to charm them and make them fight for you. Its almost as op as an ebon aegis in mogera lair.