Decided to sell it just want an accurate price check. Thanks

Bug face (rogue) vanity (2017)

arozalihd
09-20-2021, 09:47 PM
1b+

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-20-2021, 09:58 PM
Lol not 1b , more like 20m IF you can find a buyer (who can’t see how ugly it is) to pay that much gold.

Good luck!

Miyared
09-21-2021, 01:02 AM
Real price is 1.2b+

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Irg
09-21-2021, 01:34 AM
Buy 2b
If deal then never mind

AucResearcher
09-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Lol not 1b , more like 20m IF you can find a buyer (who can’t see how ugly it is) to pay that much gold.

Good luck!

20m @,@......

Lil sez
09-21-2021, 04:50 AM

Good luck!

I mean, I can't say I disagree with how ugly it is (wouldn't buy it myself) but I believe It's currently worth 1b++

Avaree
09-21-2021, 05:19 AM
With in 90 days it was offered to me for 20m. I declined. I don’t remember the IGN, it wasn’t familiar. Maybe a sudden inflation made the most unattractive, unwanted helm in AL rise? Good luck!

umarrahim
09-21-2021, 06:47 AM
With in 90 days it was offered to me for 20m. I declined. I don’t remember the IGN, it wasn’t familiar. Maybe a sudden inflation made the most unattractive, unwanted helm in AL rise? Good luck!It's been really expensive for awhile, probably being manipulated. I don't understand how can anyone pay anything for such an ugly vanity helm.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

caabarader
09-21-2021, 07:48 AM
It's been really expensive for awhile, probably being manipulated. I don't understand how can anyone pay anything for such an ugly vanity helm.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkA rare vanity don't need be cool or beautiful to be expensive[emoji2369]

Sent from me.

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 08:02 AM
Just want to remind people it is also lb and super rare, rarity can cause a prices inflation too and hm people r willing to pay for it, its Ok if u wanna pay 20m but eventually the right buyers with preference will come along

Avaree
09-21-2021, 08:12 AM
Wouldn’t pay 1m for it and also the #1 hardest vanity to re-sell. For those who are newer collectors and look at buying this vanity to invest, take note, I have played for nearly 9 years, don’t let manipulation tie up your gold. Check traders market for the wanted rare vanities, do your research. Also there is a small group of players that have multiple forum accounts that can and have manipulated prices.

Avy

Lookupnabs
09-21-2021, 08:34 AM
U can check with vivt he says co is 1b u can ask him who offered it and sell to him prolly his set up alt ….. idc and idk tbh

Silentkill
09-21-2021, 09:29 AM

Good luck!

You don’t know what you’re talking about, its not 20m.

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 09:33 AM
The owners think its 1b, the buyers never wanna pay that.

umarrahim
09-21-2021, 09:36 AM
You don’t know what you’re talking about, its not 20m.She's saying what she would pay for it.

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 09:42 AM
She's saying what she would pay for it.

She saying she got offered one for that price some time ago and didnt buy. It's a rare helm but also an ugly helm. Even if someone crazy enough to buy for 1b, it still doesn't say it's worth that amount in general. It's all about demand and supply. In this case supply is low but demand is low aswell.

Ukku
09-21-2021, 10:30 AM
Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface[emoji28]..I made interview to some old players before buying and yah happy to pay well..Correct me if I'm wrong but it's one of the rarest tradable Lb vanity? Reward for being top 5 each class ain't a joke actually..One of the reason why I paid tons..In fact, yesterday i got offered tons too but mine is nfs maybe for life hahah ..and It's not ugly..It's dope and creepy af[emoji1787]..Depends to players taste but most men loves to look savage..for women, mmmm yah maybe 98% or 100% would hate this carnivorous looking helm [emoji1787]..So maybe budd u can sell rog type for 1b+ ..Some players who are bugface owners are banned, that's what some players told me..that's why it inflates a lot..GL! Only sell to the ones who appreciates it like me..there are few of us in game..just wait being offered.. so you won't loose its value..Don't be affected by sourgraping comments..It actually took me almost a month for the owner(the only legit one selling mage type) to accept my offer[emoji1308]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210923/3eda0aa4f131ecf5e27335efd8f58898.jpg

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 10:32 AM
Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface[emoji28]..I made interview to some old players before buying and yah happy to pay well..Correct me if I'm wrong but it's one of the rarest tradable Lb? One of the reason why I paid tons.. ..and It's not ugly..It's dope and creepy af[emoji1787]..Depends to players taste but most men loves to look savage..So maybe budd u can sell rog type for 1b+ ..Some players who are bugface owners are banned, that's what some players told me..that's why it inflates a lot..GL! Only sell to he ones who appreciates it so you won't loose its value[emoji1308]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/9caea3d98975d99b08b73e46dc748360.jpg

[emoji422]([emoji1588])=[emoji1593]+(-[emoji1593])+[emoji1593]=[emoji1593]Yes, it's so dope fr, one of the best Halloween vanities!

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 10:35 AM
Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface[emoji28]..I made interview to some old players before buying and yah happy to pay well..Correct me if I'm wrong but it's one of the rarest tradable Lb? Reward for being top 5 each class ain't a joke actually..One of the reason why I paid tons.. ..and It's not ugly..It's dope and creepy af[emoji1787]..Depends to players taste but most men loves to look savage..So maybe budd u can sell rog type for 1b+ ..Some players who are bugface owners are banned, that's what some players told me..that's why it inflates a lot..GL! Only sell to he ones who appreciates it so you won't loose its value[emoji1308]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/9caea3d98975d99b08b73e46dc748360.jpg

Great that you find this helm especially since it was a dream. Sadly you overpaid so much. U could have gotten it way cheaper ;).

Ukku
09-21-2021, 10:37 AM
Great that you find this helm especially since it was a dream. Sadly you overpaid so much. U could have gotten it way cheaper ;).Ty and Not a prob budd!a dream was fulfilled[emoji1787].I made pm to some owners of mage type..they want1b..and one says nfs..as a conclusion, I can't have it if i keep offering 600m(my actual budget before waking up to reality) hahah[emoji4]

Encryptions
09-21-2021, 10:41 AM
This bug face may look ugly but its got a good design to it. The main reason this thing costs so much is because if I remember correctly only 10 exist in the game spread over the 3 classes. Not 10 for each class but 10 as in it could be 3 war 3 mage 4 rog. I couldn't find the 2017 halloween preview thread to check.

Ukku
09-21-2021, 10:43 AM
This bug face may look ugly but its got a good design to it. The main reason this thing costs so much is because if I remember correctly only 10 exist in the game spread over the 3 classes. Not 10 for each class but 10 as in it could be 3 war 3 mage 4 rog. I couldn't find the 2017 halloween preview thread to check.Mmm I have to agree to this fact.I've collected some data before actually buying..this explanation is close to the details that i got..and yah the mask details is so many...a little complicated and clean..I even struggled while making an art of it... I've zoomed it many times lol

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 10:45 AM
Mmm I have to agree to this fact.I've collected some data before actually buying..this explanation is close to the details that i got..and yah the mask details is so clean..I've zoomed it many time lolYep if it costs 20m I woulda bought 1000

Ukku
09-21-2021, 10:47 AM
Yep if it costs 20m I woulda bought 1000

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using TapatalkIf that's the case..I'll actually buy all pcs left and ask the mighty STS to add more so I can put them as decors in my virtual homie[emoji1787]..I'll end my comments here..No need to actually argue about it..the answers are actually obvious[emoji1308]and to the owners out there..be cool enough to think that you're wearing something that's almost gone..I've never got negative pms while I'm wearin mine anyways..all are compliments and offers...And if I get one"hey you look stupid or whatsoever"..well i'll just laugh hard fr[emoji28]

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 10:50 AM
The search bar gives plenty of information. Type sell bug face and u will notice no one bid on it. I did see a 140m offer. Imo a typical example of price manipulation. Not here to argue or whatsoever, but paying top price for something no one bids on seems shady.

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 10:58 AM
The search bar gives plenty of information. Type sell bug face and u will notice no one bid on it. I did see a 140m offer. Imo a typical example of price manipulation. Not here to argue or whatsoever, but paying top price for something no one bids on seems shady.I got offered x2 brown heraldic warrior sets + lvl 1 forunner set Rog + flurry mage I think, which the offer quoted was around 850m+ for my bugface

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 11:03 AM
I got offered x2 brown heraldic warrior sets + lvl 1 forunner set Rog + flurry mage I think, which the offer quoted was around 850m+ for my bugface

I knew from your reaction earlier that you own a bugface helm. It just feels shady that every owner is here in this topic trowing insane prices/offers while the search bar tells me different :).

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 11:05 AM
I knew from your reaction earlier that you own a bugface helm. It just feels shady that every owner is here in this topic trowing insane prices/offers while the search bar tells me different :).Obviously ppl who own it will tell u the price [emoji24], and offers they've received before sir

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 11:08 AM
Obviously ppl who own it will tell u the price [emoji24], and offers they've received before sir

;) read your comment again. Example were the price manipulation starts. Just raising awareness to not blindly follow what 'sellers' say. Sadly theres no one here telling he would like to own one for the prices u mention. Sorry for adjusting my text.

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 11:10 AM
;) read your comment again. Sadly theres no one here telling he would like to own one for the prices u mention.Like I said, when the time is right, and someone wants it and is willing to pay the price then we will sell if we want :)

Xerofith
09-21-2021, 11:10 AM
Yes, it's so dope fr, one of the best Halloween vanities!

No it looks ugly as hell you're just saying that cause you own the stupid thing I bet you cried watching people say it looks like poop

arozalihd
09-21-2021, 11:12 AM
No it looks ugly as hell you're just saying that cause you own the stupid thing I bet you cried watching people say it looks like poopU sound mad as hell bro [emoji24] chill

Ukku
09-21-2021, 11:24 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/660985988c4e4a26b695c58c1f87a3c3.jpg

Irg
09-21-2021, 12:23 PM
This bug face may look ugly but its got a good design to it. The main reason this thing costs so much is because if I remember correctly only 10 exist in the game spread over the 3 classes. Not 10 for each class but 10 as in it could be 3 war 3 mage 4 rog. I couldn't find the 2017 halloween preview thread to check.

Im pretty sure it was top 5 or 10 for each class, and people did ties to further increase the amount
Regardless, it is still much rarer than 2014 Halloween or winter lb, but not as popular
due to only having once piece, the design is weird and unnoticeable, also hard to fit in a set

Sumwon
09-21-2021, 03:38 PM
Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/9caea3d98975d99b08b73e46dc748360.jpg

You are a great artist, take advice from another artist double check exactly all the details on your work before you publish it. As there is something wrong with your face.. .. .. :stupid:

Ukku
09-21-2021, 08:30 PM
You are a great artist, take advice from another artist double check exactly all the details on your work before you publish it. As there is something wrong with your face.. .. .. :stupid:Ty budd ! It's rare for me to argue but if it's about arts,GL rebutting me..[emoji16]My old self..yah I've already taken many advice..But to what type of artist that I am right now, I don't actually need advice from other artists anymore.. What I need is support...why? Coz they won't give me one.. real artists appreciate everything...and whyyy??coz everything is a form of art[emoji4].The ones you see ugly is a beauty for us..Artists will be artist and you can never change that fact[emoji28].By the time I start hating any form of art, then that's the moment that I will need lots of advice from co-artists again..And it will never happen since I'm already awakened..I'm drawing for 18yrs budd..that's 18 years of waking up to reality..I'm seeing things clear..Experienced artists know what I'm talking about[emoji1308].May I ask?Are you one of us?If you are, there's something wrong within you..I think you need more years and more drawings to make before you actually get out of that box..If you happen to become a true experienced artist, everything you see will be food for your eyes..Shoutout to the artists who are reading this..I have a quick advice.."Don't be shy to show your artworks.The fact that it's art you're into is already beautiful[emoji173]."

Analytical
09-21-2021, 08:57 PM
[emoji51]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/3f9942a80d797716f70a8d72327a6d03.jpg

Dopeeeeee for sure

Xuds
09-21-2021, 10:02 PM
Great that you find this helm especially since it was a dream. Sadly you overpaid so much. U could have gotten it way cheaper ;).I just realized is this inspired from It? Thats dope if it is

Oops wrong quote sorry bout that
Meant to quote this picture

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/f48fa9408e34b838274874411b8a418c.jpg

Terracraft
09-21-2021, 10:13 PM
Ty budd ! It's rare for me to argue but if it's about arts,GL rebutting me..[emoji16]My old self..yah I've already taken many advice..But to what type of artist that I am right now, I don't actually need advice from other artists anymore.. What I need is support...why? Coz they won't give me one.. real artists appreciate everything...and whyyy??coz everything is a form of art[emoji4].The ones you see ugly is a beauty for us..Artists will be artist and you can never change that fact[emoji28].By the time I start hating any form of art, then that's the moment that I will need lots of advice from co-artists again..And it will never happen since I'm already awakened..I'm drawing for 18yrs budd..that's 18 years of waking up to reality..I'm seeing things clear..Experienced artists know what I'm talking about[emoji1308].May I ask?Are you one of us?If you are, there's something wrong within you..I think you need more years and more drawings to make before you actually get out of that box..If you happen to become a true experienced artist, everything you see will be food for your eyes..Shoutout to the artists who are reading this..I have a quick advice.."Don't be shy to show your artworks.The fact that it's art you're into is already beautiful[emoji173]."

True
Im drawing in paper/canvas or wall xD,and i can said there's no ugly draw,every shape that u make in ur paper/canvas is showing what ur souls looks like
Im drawing since kindergarten,til now
Keep drawing,at least its make u happy,dont listen to jelly ppl who dont have any courage to show what he can make

Terracraft
09-21-2021, 10:17 PM
True
Im drawing in paper/canvas or wall xD,and i can said there's no ugly draw,every shape that u make in ur paper/canvas is showing what ur souls looks like
Im drawing since kindergarten,til now
Keep drawing,at least its make u happy,dont listen to jelly ppl who dont have any courage to show what he can make

Listen,dont do illegal graffiti in daylight,u will caught by police easier lmao
Just my experience

Ukku
09-21-2021, 10:24 PM
I just realized is this inspired from It? Thats dope if it is

Oops wrong quote sorry bout that
Meant to quote this picture

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/f48fa9408e34b838274874411b8a418c.jpgYess hahah[emoji28]ty[emoji16]
Listen,dont do illegal graffiti in daylight,u will caught by police easier lmao
Just my experienceBudd...100% relatable hahahahahahhaha[emoji1787]

Redjellydonut
09-22-2021, 12:57 AM
I though rogue bug was like 700m! 0.o

I remember some guy in my guild was trying to sell since like a year ago [emoji2371] just saying what i saw. Maybe some clueless buyers bough after but as far as I remember it was extremely hard for him to sell at 700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumwon
09-22-2021, 06:40 AM
Ty budd ! It's rare for me to argue but if it's about arts,GL rebutting me..[emoji16]My old self..yah I've already taken many advice..But to what type of artist that I am right now, I don't actually need advice from other artists anymore.. What I need is support...why? Coz they won't give me one.. real artists appreciate everything...and whyyy??coz everything is a form of art[emoji4].The ones you see ugly is a beauty for us..Artists will be artist and you can never change that fact[emoji28].By the time I start hating any form of art, then that's the moment that I will need lots of advice from co-artists again..And it will never happen since I'm already awakened..I'm drawing for 18yrs budd..that's 18 years of waking up to reality..I'm seeing things clear..Experienced artists know what I'm talking about[emoji1308].May I ask?Are you one of us?If you are, there's something wrong within you..I think you need more years and more drawings to make before you actually get out of that box..If you happen to become a true experienced artist, everything you see will be food for your eyes..Shoutout to the artists who are reading this..I have a quick advice.."Don't be shy to show your artworks.The fact that it's art you're into is already beautiful[emoji173]."

Wasnt arguing what so ever. I am an artist, my art has been published. I don’t need to advertise my art work on a gaming forum for any “arteogtisic” approval or fame. I complemented you on your work, in turn you took offense at light humor. Part of improving any type of work is accepting constructive criticism, which I did not give in my short reply to you, but did just now.

Good luck bro!

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 06:55 AM
Why is this post remind me of that old fable ‘The Emperors new Clothes’? xD

Ukku
09-22-2021, 07:03 AM
Wasnt arguing what so ever. I am an artist, my art has been published. I don’t need to advertise my art work on a gaming forum for any “arteogtisic” approval or fame. I complemented you on your work, in turn you took offense at light humor. Part of improving any type of work is accepting constructive criticism, which I did not give in my short reply to you, but did just now.

Good luck bro![emoji847]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/bb12110f9bf4f844891c9aeb6cd5dc30.jpg

Xyv.io
09-22-2021, 07:43 AM
This garbage should be max 100m. I remember it used to be listed in auc for 35m and no one bought it back when it was released

Willl
09-22-2021, 09:34 AM
As far as I remember this helm price was different based on class. Few months later this item was won, it started to have different price between classes. Within years I suppose this difference became bigger.

This helm looks better on mage I think and nowdays im pretty sure it worth way more than bug face for war and rogue.
I dont think ukku overpay because its a single item almost, and the seller can decide the price...

I dont know how much worth for rogues, but surely way less than mage one (which i aggree should be 800-1b)

Personal opinion about this helm? It's disgusting, I wouldnt buy or wear it even under torture, but on mage suits very well!

Hope it helped

QuaseT
09-22-2021, 12:23 PM
Lol it's actually one of my dream vanity..I played for a year now and I paid between 800m-1b for my bugface[emoji28]..I made interview to some old players before buying and yah happy to pay well..Correct me if I'm wrong but it's one of the rarest tradable Lb vanity? Reward for being top 5 each class ain't a joke actually..One of the reason why I paid tons..In fact, yesterday i got offered tons too but mine is nfs maybe for life hahah ..and It's not ugly..It's dope and creepy af[emoji1787]..Depends to players taste but most men loves to look savage..for women, mmmm yah maybe 98% or 100% would hate this carnivorous looking helm [emoji1787]..So maybe budd u can sell rog type for 1b+ ..Some players who are bugface owners are banned, that's what some players told me..that's why it inflates a lot..GL! Only sell to the ones who appreciates it like me..there are few of us in game..just wait being offered.. so you won't loose its value..Don't be affected by sourgraping comments..It actually took me almost a month for the owner(the only legit one selling mage type) to accept my offer[emoji1308]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210921/9caea3d98975d99b08b73e46dc748360.jpg

Decided to post too since thread has cooled down a bit. I personally prefer mage bugface over others as well - thats why I bought it quite soon after the event for 35m and split the price with a friend. He was wearing it most of the time because I have to admit that I like halloween ghost set better. Since I've sold that one last year (not a good decision either lol) I might ask him to give it back to me for halloween this year. However, I have no clue of its worth and I don't want to sell it anyways. Sadly no info for Op but thought I might reply still XD

Ukku
09-22-2021, 12:38 PM
Decided to post too since thread has cooled down a bit. I personally prefer mage bugface over others as well - thats why I bought it quite soon after the event for 35m and split the price with a friend. He was wearing it most of the time because I have to admit that I like halloween ghost set better. Since I've sold that one last year (not a good decision either lol) I might ask him to give it back to me for halloween this year. However, I have no clue of its worth and I don't want to sell it anyways. Sadly no info for Op but thought I might reply still XD
237496High five budd![emoji16]I'm actually stuck in choosing ghost or bugface..but my heart tells me to get the bugface anyways coz I like bigger mouth hahahah..and it's actually an opportunity finding a seller..it happens once in a blue moon[emoji1787]..be sure to wear that in Halloween budd! Let's creep some Arlorians and get their candies hahah

Titanium
09-22-2021, 01:03 PM
1b+

Easy to say when you own this vanity.

I see what this thread it is and how merchant tries to boost the price of something which looks way too generic.

Lb vanites are also red balloons and crimson vampire or bronze vampire and their value is under 200m.

If you pay 1b for this, is your choice but dont expect this uglyness to ever be sold for more than that. Cause it wont. Rather than buying this, buy an actual vanity which worths ur gold.

Stay woke.