PDA

View Full Version : About Expansion

Onawaoka
09-20-2021, 10:49 PM
I know lots are tired of hearing wars complain but I have a few suggestion. The nerf on wars is huge. Literally. I guarantee you that a 76 war with procs is stronger than a level 81 war. It simply doesn’t make sense for wars to get weaker. If wars are so OP then that’s why there’s a new cap level with new gears so why not give a bigger boost to rogues and mages to regulate the class so it won’t be one sided instead of changing wars whole game play. I was thinking why not limit the procs to 2-3 at a time. Or if not then simply don’t make our new Lvl 81 weapons too op so people won’t complain about wars being too op. We are all used to procs and many people worked so hard and some spend their own money to get their gears and different weapons with the purpose of its procs. We don’t want all that to be in vain. Nerf a weapon a BIT if that’s an issue, not the whole purpose of hotbars and proc stacking that has been around for years now. We are a small community and how great would it be for all of us to be heard so we can enjoy the game. In the end, the game is meant to be for fun so let that continue! (No hate intended, just a suggestion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
09-21-2021, 12:22 AM
I know lots are tired of hearing wars complain but I have a few suggestion. The nerf on wars is huge. Literally. I guarantee you that a 76 war with procs is stronger than a level 81 war. It simply doesn’t make sense for wars to get weaker. If wars are so OP then that’s why there’s a new cap level with new gears so why not give a bigger boost to rogues and mages to regulate the class so it won’t be one sided instead of changing wars whole game play. I was thinking why not limit the procs to 2-3 at a time. Or if not then simply don’t make our new Lvl 81 weapons too op so people won’t complain about wars being too op. We are all used to procs and many people worked so hard and some spend their own money to get their gears and different weapons with the purpose of its procs. We don’t want all that to be in vain. Nerf a weapon a BIT if that’s an issue, not the whole purpose of hotbars and proc stacking that has been around for years now. We are a small community and how great would it be for all of us to be heard so we can enjoy the game. In the end, the game is meant to be for fun so let that continue! (No hate intended, just a suggestion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have to have the new gears op so people will open tons and tons of locks, that's their moneymaker.
No way they will change on that.

But I feel if those new weapons can enable proc stacking for all three classes.
It will preserve a fun game dynamic and if they feel it's broken( as they have multiple times claimed an exploit),

Just nerf the damage numbers.
Or reduce the duration of the proc stack. (2 second window to stack all procs)
So timing plays a more vital role and to pull of 3 stacks will be a skill you have to master to get off the maximum possible damage.

The thing is it was all present in the game, so not much of big rework.
All it is now is a severely weak tank class and loss in a good dynamic that when introduced to all classes, all classes will be against this removal that has happened.