PDA

View Full Version : LB Timed (paying for spot)

iandalican10
09-21-2021, 10:13 AM
Is this legal? I have read TOC of sts and didn't say that paying for spot is illegal. So, yeah. I'm looking for spot (Paying GOOD)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

gazelleeee
09-21-2021, 10:16 AM
Yeah timed map always high society dominating, u should ask them

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 10:29 AM
Is this legal? I have read TOC of sts and didn't say that paying for spot is illegal. So, yeah. I'm looking for spot (Paying GOOD)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Carefull though.. u can pay a good amount for a lb spot, but if they decide after u paid to set a better time you lost both the spot and the gold. I know from experience that loyalty is hard to find in this segment of the game.

Kolpertis_333
09-21-2021, 10:46 AM
If you are gonna do it, do it like the last 2 hours of the season. Less time for them to kick you off

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
09-21-2021, 10:58 AM
Carefull though.. u can pay a good amount for a lb spot, but if they decide after u paid to set a better time you lost both the spot and the gold. I know from experience that loyalty is hard to find in this segment of the game.

just say you will pay them when you received the banner/badge that makes other ppl not to kick you off bc they want see the gold in that case.

swoutttt
09-21-2021, 11:05 AM
just say you will pay them when you received the banner/badge that makes other ppl not to kick you off bc they want see the gold in that case.

I like this idea, but then what if there is no payment after receiving the award? Eitherway with things like this you have to be very carefull.

Oawaoebi
09-21-2021, 11:16 AM
I like this idea, but then what if there is no payment after receiving the award? Eitherway with things like this you have to be very carefull.

Its a trade which doesn't fit into the tradewindow and in tos it says its is not taking responsibilities for trades outside of the trade window means its on your own risk

Nexior
09-21-2021, 11:57 AM
I hear Daichii bought lb spot from Cu players , but definitely High Society not selling banners lul

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kolpertis_333
09-21-2021, 12:43 PM
just say you will pay them when you received the banner/badge that makes other ppl not to kick you off bc they want see the gold in that case.Its better that he pays half now and other half when and if he recieves the banner and badge

|Ares|
09-21-2021, 12:45 PM
What's the point in flexing banner and badge if you didn't put any effort into it apart from gold?

Xerofith
09-21-2021, 01:15 PM
I hear Daichii bought lb spot from Cu players , but definitely High Society not selling banners lul

I hear nexpl bought his balls from the thrift shop

Nexior
09-21-2021, 01:52 PM
I hear nexpl bought his balls from the thrift shopCool story , better then no balls i take it.

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 08:10 AM

What on earth is wrong with you that you would bring CU into your drama?

Nexior
09-22-2021, 08:26 AM
What on earth is wrong with you that you would bring CU into your drama?Even Daichii confirmed this. Not making dramas just saing to thread owner.

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 08:37 AM
My argument is that you said ‘CU’. I’m proud of my guild and the people in it..I would never say ‘ High Society’ or any other guild did so and so because I wouldn’t tarnish a guild of good people because I disliked what one person did. If you have a problem with a guild member please contact our gm or an officer of the guild and discuss it there instead of making such a comment.

Kolpertis_333
09-22-2021, 09:34 AM
What on earth is wrong with you that you would bring CU into your drama?Anehazaz

Kolpertis_333
09-22-2021, 09:36 AM
What on earth is wrong with you that you would bring CU into your drama?Oh dang it i said your name, that must mean im creating drama

Nexior
09-22-2021, 10:07 AM
My argument is that you said ‘CU’. I’m proud of my guild and the people in it..I would never say ‘ High Society’ or any other guild did so and so because I wouldn’t tarnish a guild of good people because I disliked what one person did. If you have a problem with a guild member please contact our gm or an officer of the guild and discuss it there instead of making such a comment.I dont know whats your problem . Im playing with so many players from Cu and never said is something wrong with guild and always helping Cu getting Aps on hc from last 5seasons and even been helping with banners count many times . But u definitely one of the toxic and negative character coming to blame me about the drama just in your mind.

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 10:33 AM
So your comment ‘ I hear Daichi bought a place from Cu players’ was not intended to provoke or cause offence to the good people playing at Cu? Funny that..almost as amusing as your comment ‘toxic and negative’ well whatever im a big girl I can take your criticism…albeit predictable and so indicative of the comments we see on these forums nowadays…sticks and stones eh?

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 10:42 AM
I dont know whats your problem . Im playing with so many players from Cu and never said is something wrong with guild and always helping Cu getting Aps on hc from last 5seasons and even been helping with banners count many times . But u definitely one of the toxic and negative character coming to blame me about the drama just in your mind.

Anyway I got bored when I realised that I was talking to someone who failed to understand the point being made…XD

Kystone
09-22-2021, 10:45 AM
Someone’s mad he spoke #facts

Nexior
09-22-2021, 10:47 AM
So your comment ‘ I hear Daichi bought a place from Cu players’ was not intended to provoke or cause offence to the good people playing at Cu? Funny that..almost as amusing as your comment ‘toxic and negative’ well whatever im a big girl I can take your criticism…albeit predictable and so indicative of the comments we see on these forums nowadays…sticks and stones eh?Hey Girl how i should call ppl i didnt know and who was exacly selling. Daichii told he bought from Cu timed team ? I know only Cidiz from timed Cu team but since he run against my team he unfriended me for reasonable reason he explain me and im good with that. If u will feel better i was thinking about buying planar arena spot 3seasons back . Also i like talented Cidiz from few years and im good even if he sold spot. That not my business and this not hurt me and isnt making me jelause . Im come here neutral lol

Nexior
09-22-2021, 10:53 AM
Anyway I got bored when I realised that I was talking to someone who failed to understand the point being made…XDI bet i helped much more for CU players then you

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 11:15 AM
I bet i helped much more for CU players then you

im sure you have and that’s very kind of you but again that wasn’t the point xD

Anehazaz
09-22-2021, 11:38 AM
In response to the thread I don’t think everything in this game should be available to be bought with gold. The runners that lead these teams are highly motivated and skilled players who have spent years running these maps and developing strategies. To buy a spot for a timed run place surely makes the whole thing worthless