View Full Version : What is wrong with people?

HunterSLAYER
06-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Lately I've been seeing ALOT of peeps asking for bfs and gfs(THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL DATING GAME WTH!!!)

Also, people seem to have found a new way to earn creds(those who played for a while would know the only real way to earn creds fast is to sell vanities).

Well, I caught a few people selling accounts/plat(the new fast way to earn creds by tos violators). One of them,[Name removed thanks comkanderkeen] was selling 10k for 600plat?(plat can't be traded). Of course he was stupid and was soon reported.(not before he scammed someone of 30k).

Just my opinion on the lacklustre attitude of some players(who spoil the game).
Many people like me, spend time farming for vanities to earn creds and these scammers earn creds by scamming ppl!)

Pic removed to prevent flaming. (Thanks Commanderkeen!)

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Flowman
06-07-2012, 04:29 AM
People are bored from lack of new content. You can only play the same maps over and over so many times.

HunterSLAYER
06-07-2012, 04:30 AM
True. BUT SCAMMING is Not an Option.

flashbackflip
06-07-2012, 06:19 AM
I can answer yo question mate!

People are generally good but money make them not-so-good)

So our future is in non-monetary but resource oriented economy system

Commanderkeen
06-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Hey its just the lack of no new content in awhile so people are bored. A lil side note please don't call peoples names out on the forums it usually only leads to trouble and we don't need any trouble here. If you find someone in-game scamming please click the lil report button or visit support@spacetimestudios.com. trust me we all hate the scammers but he also might visit the forums see your post and then we have a flame war on our hands.

tearacan
06-07-2012, 06:34 AM
so true about the adult entertainment section in chat. It awefull at times, specially knowingly this game is for all ages. Which makes it worse is that most harassment comes from 14 year olds :disillusionment:

-=| offtopic |=-

Nice keyboard! :)

KillaSkillz
06-07-2012, 06:37 AM
I have over 300 players blocked for begging, gf people, and scam offers like the ones mentioned above. Honestly I can go weeks before I see one on my chat and that was before the population declined. And yeah bf/gf is also a scam, they want gifts.
there are alot of lazy people on here trying to get a piece of someone elses hard work. (probably a reflection of where our scocieties are heading?)

Report the worst offenders, block the rest. That's what I do, and it works.

(i got spam messaged yesterday " please give me 20,000 money I need it" over and over yesterday by a player following me around blackstar. wth! Blocked!) I still needed to go offline to shake em though :D

Jugernugetx
06-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Ignore em, let people do what they please, you do what you do. :)

PianoWizzy
06-07-2012, 12:50 PM
A reply solely to the thread title:

What's wrong with people? Simple.

They're humans. =.=

octavos
06-07-2012, 12:52 PM

They're humans. =.=

not like in PL where a bear is dating a bird huh..deformed chickens....Run!

akfury
06-07-2012, 01:17 PM
not like in P where a bear is dating a bird huh..deformed chickens....Run!

hahaha

Floating
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Someone told me my female vampire was very hot so i said ok and then he asked me out @.O WTF is wrong with people. They are supposed to be adults wtf

akfury
06-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Someone told me my female vampire was very hot so i said ok and then he asked me out @.O WTF is wrong with people. They are supposed to be adults wtf

nope theres a ton of kids that play dl

StompArtist
06-07-2012, 01:58 PM

So... did you say "yes"?

Jugernugetx
06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Ignore em, ehem lol.

Elyseon
06-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Bound too happen
-ignore
-rage
-troll*

*personal favorite due to maximum enjoyment of the situation

flashbackflip
06-07-2012, 02:49 PM
-=| offtopic |=-

Nice keyboard! :)

I guess it's a 'Combat Keyboard' for android devices by Deathpunch..

You can find all instructions on installing it here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38277-Deathpunch-Combat-Keyboard-for-your-qHD-HDPI-MDPI-Android-devices)

HunterSLAYER
06-07-2012, 06:13 PM
LOL Flashbackflip u still rmbed after I removed the pic...nice dude!

javier995
06-10-2012, 04:56 AM
Basically, they want money.

Sometimes, people selling their accounts don't know its against ToS. Usually, people selling plat know you can't trade it and are trying to make a quick credit.

As for the relationships, sure its not e-harmony but hey if they want to have a bf/gf in the game let them.

For the scammers: Report them with details and include a screen shot if possible.

For bf/gf stuff: Just put them on ignore if they ask you, or you can simply say no.

If they don't ask you, well change your look bc your toon might look ugly!

For beggars: Just simply tell them you're broke if they ask for such a high amount of money, but if they ask for like 100c (and you have a sufficient amount of credits) it wouldn't hurt to be kind and help them out.

In the end, the ignore button is your friend, learn to love it!

Kaytar
06-10-2012, 05:05 AM
I've seen a lot of people asking for boyfriends and girlfriends lately also. Makes me smile :D

HunterSLAYER
06-10-2012, 06:04 AM
No its bad. People should not encourage it.....

javier995
06-10-2012, 09:41 AM
No its bad. People should not encourage it.....

I don't see what's bad with people having relationships inside the game. Its their play time not yours, and if it affects you so much just put them on ignore or leave the base and find a new one.

HunterSLAYER
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah ik but I can't just tap on every one who says I want a bf or gf and ignore them....."unignoring" someone would be difficult if I have a long ignore list and I'm trying to prevent that ......

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
the closer it gets to summer the more kids come onto the game. more mature players don't feel the need to scam ...but when it comes down to the immature audience during summer time................. yeah you get the picture.

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-13-2012, 06:25 AM
A reply solely to the thread title:

They're humans. =.=

not like in PL where a bear is dating a bird huh..deformed chickens....Run!

Lol I remember my panda bf hhahahaha

Phoenixking
06-13-2012, 06:39 AM
the closer it gets to summer the more kids come onto the game. more mature players don't feel the need to scam ...but when it comes down to the immature audience during summer time................. yeah you get the picture.
You saying I'm immature? :<

HunterSLAYER
06-13-2012, 06:42 AM
I didn't see Phoenixking in game ever asking for gf even once.

Pking, u r not one of those super bored people imo.

flashbackflip
06-13-2012, 09:06 AM
For beggars: Just simply tell them you're broke if they ask for such a high amount of money, but if they ask for like 100c (and you have a sufficient amount of credits) it wouldn't hurt to be kind and help them out.

I don't agree. Strongly.

Giving 'em money means encouraging them further - and earning 100 creds is just a matter of half-an-hour play

They spend lots of time walking at B* whining and begging instead of just playing game

So, i personally never give money to those dudes. Only armor if i have apt ones, but not always anyway

Ghostsmacker
06-13-2012, 07:16 PM
I always get lotsa ppl asking me for money, and I'd give it to them. Of course I stopped giving in to their demands cause I lost over 20k. :/

Ihavenokills
06-13-2012, 07:25 PM
You saying I'm immature? :<

NOOUUU :sorrow:

javier995
06-13-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't agree. Strongly.

Giving 'em money means encouraging them further - and earning 100 creds is just a matter of half-an-hour play

They spend lots of time walking at B* whining and begging instead of just playing game

So, i personally never give money to those dudes. Only armor if i have apt ones, but not always anyway

Thats you, I'm not you.

I also didn't say they were begging for it, the people that have asked me for that amount have been nice enough to ask me nicely and in a pm.

I really don't care if it'll make them into future huge beggars, they'll learn eventually that they shouldn't beg. I'm not going to turn someone who asks for such a low amount of money down.

That's just me.

Xionskull
06-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Erarre est Humanum. Don't ask. Live with it ppls.

Ladylove
06-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Lately I've been seeing ALOT of peeps asking for bfs and gfs(THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL DATING GAME WTH!!!)

Also, people seem to have found a new way to earn creds(those who played for a while would know the only real way to earn creds fast is to sell vanities).

Well, I caught a few people selling accounts/plat(the new fast way to earn creds by tos violators). One of them,[Name removed thanks comkanderkeen] was selling 10k for 600plat?(plat can't be traded). Of course he was stupid and was soon reported.(not before he scammed someone of 30k).

Just my opinion on the lacklustre attitude of some players(who spoil the game).
Many people like me, spend time farming for vanities to earn creds and these scammers earn creds by scamming ppl!)

Pic removed to prevent flaming. (Thanks Commanderkeen!)

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

You're welcome.

HunterSLAYER
06-14-2012, 12:10 AM
Nah. I didn't like the blog post.

Still thanks though :)

Asavadale
06-14-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm 14 and Im more mature than most 14 years olds, The only time i log on is to see who's on or whoever needs help in my guild or When theres something new
If Someone Begs Me for money i just give it to them if its 100cr or lower. If someone asks for more I just simpily stand still and pretend to be Afk. If someone spams that they want a bf or gf just go to a new base simple as that :)
Never gottened spammed before because of my guild mates :) ask your guild mates if its a good deal to what your buying to prevent getting scammed

Ladylove
06-14-2012, 01:20 AM
Nah. I didn't like the blog post.
Still thanks though :)

Maybe not, but now you might use your words correctly ^^

Exion
06-14-2012, 05:36 AM
The thing that bothers me about that blog.. you actually seem to think that everyone on this little planet has English as his or her first language.
Here's a little secret for you.. its not.
I personally have 2 languages that I speak or type better then English.

So instead of thinking about a made up beast when someone types alot.. maybe you could think: hmm, I guess he just doesn't really know how to type that word, I wonder how I would do when I were to write in a language that isn't my 1st language.

HunterSLAYER
06-14-2012, 07:03 AM
What if....its was not Ladylove's Blog? LOL.

Xionskull
06-14-2012, 07:17 AM
Erarre est Humanum. Don't ask. Live with it ppls.

-Erarre est Humanum is a perfectly true Latin saying. Translated it means- To err is human. (too err is like well wander off, do something wrong)

That should answer your question i think.

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 08:49 AM
The thing that bothers me about that blog.. you actually seem to think that everyone on this little planet has English as his or her first language.
Here's a little secret for you.. its not.
I personally have 2 languages that I speak or type better then English.

So instead of thinking about a made up beast when someone types alot.. maybe you could think: hmm, I guess he just doesn't really know how to type that word, I wonder how I would do when I were to write in a language that isn't my 1st language.
1) I'm pretty sure that's not lady's blog, if I am wrong then slap me with a penguin.
2) I'm pretty sure she linked that to: First, show that it is "a lot"; second for a little comedy.