PDA

View Full Version : Bring 'SOCIAL' button BACK please

flashbackflip
06-07-2012, 05:09 AM
Playing the game after the update where STS changed 'social' button for 'store' one on lobby screen I really wish that you guys bring back social button

Shaocalur
06-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Can't argue with that logic. Let's just cross our fingers and hope this doesn't get locked. >_>

flashbackflip
06-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Can't argue with that logic. Let's just cross our fingers and hope this doesn't get locked. >_>

LOCKED? lol

Why should they lock it? I'm not violating any rule (ToS or forum) - just bringing up serious (imo) topic

If you see anything offensive in the post - please let me know I will edit OP to ease it

Skeletonlord
06-07-2012, 07:06 AM
The same thing has happened for Pocket Legends. The reason this happened was exactly what you mentioned. To motivate people to buy things from the store. There have been several "price drop" campaigns as well in an attempt to do this. It seems to not be working. I agree, and I am sure many of you will too, to change back to its original setting. Developers, if you read this, please consider :)

Shaocalur
06-07-2012, 07:12 AM
LOCKED? lol

Why should they lock it? I'm not violating any rule (ToS or forum) - just bringing up serious (imo) topic

If you see anything offensive in the post - please let me know I will edit OP to ease it

Meh, I was eating breakfast and drinking orange juice. I say things.

Floating
06-07-2012, 07:27 AM
He says it the right way... Getting thrown to the store window just makes me NOT want to buy anything because I have to tap and tap and tap to get to the social window

Staryknight
06-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Sigh yes please. The only reason I play STS games right now is to talk to friends. Why annoy me even more every time I log in. What they should do is leave the dotd button where it is and add a store link to that page.

I may very well log in, see the dotd, go oh cool, thats a good deal, and buy some plat. I am never going to log in, see the store icon and go, oh right I wanted to spend a lot of money on plat, good thing the icon was there or I would have forgotten.

Do everything you can to make sure players log in every day. The plat sales will come. If you really feel the store icon increases revenue that much then consider adding a fourth button. Looks like there is lots of room for it to me, even on my phone.

HunterSLAYER
06-07-2012, 07:31 AM
The store button demotivated me to buy anything instead. STS, ur plan backfired. Seeing the store button only made me annoyed.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

KillaSkillz
06-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Agreed. The lack of new content demotivated spenders, it's not that people just miss the store and don't know it's there. link the deal of the day with a "visit store" tab instead.

Sales will increase with new playable content (i.e. New maps and level cap increase) players are bored with the same maps over and over.

Zaonabiuibil
06-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Playing the game after the update where STS changed 'social' button for 'store' one on lobby screen I really wish that you guys bring back social button

It's the button we tap first when login - to see guildies and our friends online - check the maps they r running and possibly join them

Now I tap on store button and then retap the social tab.. well.. this DOES NOT motivate me to buy something from store - SL store is not updated nearly as frequently as DL shop and generally SL is not so platinum oriented as DL (thank God) so there's really no sane reason to push us to go to the store..

Cmon guys! This is not useful in any way! Stop being over-greedy!! U already made a game concentrated on platinum - DL - no need to copy solution from one game to other, totally different one - this is just annoying for users

The reason you stopped getting as much money from SL as you used to is not 'invisibility' of the store - it's because the LACK OF CONTENT. As soon as you update the game - everyone will be capping again, spending plat on elixirs and respeccin and vanity runs with miner's luck

Make UI friendly (leave the store button if you so like it, but also add social one) and bring on some new content - and ppl will bring u cash themselves

Please, RESPECT US

Dont wanna sound like a troll but you cant re-roll a vanity. Switch it to legendary runs maybe? But yes, Im all for the social button.

flashbackflip
06-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Dont wanna sound like a troll but you cant re-roll a vanity. Switch it to legendary runs maybe? But yes, Im all for the social button.

Lol right bro! Pink for sure!

Sryyoulose
06-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Taco Bell oops off topic.

Actually of yoh click store then click social tab it's ok. I do this absentmindally so I'm fine with it XD

flashbackflip
06-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Taco Bell oops off topic.

Actually of yoh click store then click social tab it's ok. I do this absentmindally so I'm fine with it XD

lol the prob is that my mind is never absent... i'm practicing total awareness..

FluffNStuff
06-08-2012, 10:10 AM
lol the prob is that my mind is never absent... i'm practicing total awareness..

Then be aware of clicking through and ignoring the store on your way to social.

flashbackflip
06-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Then be aware of clicking through and ignoring the store on your way to social.

Samhayne
06-08-2012, 11:11 AM
We heard ya'll the first time around when the change went in. It's just, you know, Rome and building and days and all that. Here is a screen (in development so it could change, but I think it has more of what you're looking for) of the new character select screen for Pocket Legends running the new client:

Flashbackflip, I edited your post to reduce the drama quotient. We totally get where you are coming from and understand your point. Thanks very much for keeping things on an even keel.

Otukura
06-08-2012, 11:17 AM
We heard ya'll the first time around when the change went in. It's just, you know, Rome and building and days and all that. Here is a screen (in development so it could change, but I think it has more of what you're looking for) of the new character select screen for Pocket Legends running the new client:

Flashbackflip, I edited your post to reduce the drama quotient. We totally get where you are coming from and understand your point. Thanks very much for keeping things on an even keel.

:D :D

kaiserbear
06-08-2012, 11:18 AM
sam,i like your char :D

Samhayne
06-08-2012, 11:19 AM
sam,i like your char :D

Rockin the Loki staff like a bawss! :D

PianoWizzy
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
That new UI... YES. <3

flashbackflip
06-08-2012, 01:30 PM

Lol Sam! I look at my post and it seems it was all-drama because u left 5% of it! Lmfao

I hope u understand that the 'drama' part comes from really rare news from you guys! We miss the news, we miss Gibber, we miss you, Sam, talking to us like this time! We kinda feel left out, especially players who are SL-only..

So the only way we found yet to get yo attention - is to make some quality drama ;) :D
(by quality I mean no flaming and violations)

Thanx for screen - it alone removes all the drama - the only pity it's from PL what makes me wonder if SL is even close to that draft stage......

Thanx for understanding and reply!

Peace

Staryknight
06-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Cool! The new UI looks like exactly what we need. But do we have to wait until the next client update to have it? And if so will the next client not come until the cap is raised?