PDA

View Full Version : Banned forever to KIKSTAT and ZOUCATAGA

misterpotatoe
06-07-2012, 11:27 AM
My brother has usurped my account and abuse my trust and ultimately banished Definetely here I am because of him. I call for solidarity among players to leave a message of relief and try to convince administrators of the game to please remove the status 'banished' to my account. Thank you in advance and I make lots of kisses to my friend who Chickenrunn give me the taste of this game and continued to Jcoultet Viking who's the boss of bosses. And lots of Russian and other ethnic groups that made ​​me warmly happy! Thank you all and I hope to return to the game

Glad
06-07-2012, 11:32 AM
It's still your account. You should've been more responsible for it. Also, bans are not to be discussed on the forums.

octavos
06-07-2012, 11:33 AM
It's still your account. You should've been more responsible for it. Also, bans are not to be discussed on the forums.

yup, and yup...maybe they can help ya...fill a ticket here. http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

TANKKAAR
06-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the Spacetime Studios Community!
The Spacetime website and forums are here to provide a place for constructive discussion and player feedback about Spacetime Studios and the games they make.
These rules are here to keep the forums a nice place for everyone to visit. If you break the rules, you may find that your access is suspended or removed. This includes access to any Spacetime Studios games.

6. Private communication between Spacetime Studios members, staff and forum users is not to be made public on these forums or by any other venue.
Please keep private conversations private. You are not permitted to publicize any private correspondence without permission. As such, warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Spacetime Studios and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. If you have questions regarding a post or thread that has been removed or subject to other moderation, please contact a moderator to discuss it.

10. No proxy posting; no account hopping to evade suspension.
Posting on behalf of a suspended user is not allowed. Working around a ban through other people’s accounts or secondary accounts to continue posting is also. You are personally responsible for your conduct on the forums. Threads designed to announce, appeal or contest a banning will also be removed without notice.