PDA

View Full Version : The Longboarding thread

Conradin
06-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey guys its getting sunny up here in MT again so time to break out the longboards! Whats your guys's stories and boards?

I have a 38" Earthwing supermodel with Indy 215's and Abec 11 gumballs. whats your board?

dudetus
06-07-2012, 04:07 PM
I know what longboards are but I just had no idea what u were saying :)

dugantale
06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I think they will wheel bite, haha what's yer epicest crash bro? Mine was going down a canyon on my long board hit a well sized rock went flying, hit a tree, and then my long board hit me, ha went threw a few long board plan on getting a pro one soon (use to have one broke it crashing) but yea, what's your best crash?

Kixxler
06-07-2012, 07:41 PM
38" Arbor Bamboo Hybrid, sold it to this kid for about 10% more :)

Suentous PO
06-07-2012, 08:02 PM
I used to bomb even on freestyle boards. USED TO. Took it camping once, decided to try a mt/hill/dunno what it was, speed wobbles, crash. Then like an hour to go find the closest thing to a doctor because he was the guy who took the fishing hooks out of drunk fishermens hands, who mostly wondered; " you did what?" why in the world would you?" "fool child"...

razerfingers
06-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I use satndard skateboard deck, standard skateboard blackout trucks some sector 9 69mm wheels keep in mind i keep trucks tight all the time and i got reds swiss ceramics and i do fine but gonna fet longboard soon and put regular wheels on skateboard :P

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Conradin
06-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Sweet. My craziest crash a squirrel ran out in front of me and I bailed of the road strait down a hill. Owe.

ArtStar
06-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Lololol longboarders get together?
I use to skateboard :D

Conradin
06-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Just ordered the supermodel and indy 215 trucks. We have this hill by my house that not too big but you get going a good 35 mph, should be here by next week. I tried shortboarding and ate sheet every time, so back to longboarding.

Sryyoulose
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Long boarding seems fun but I prefer vert Skateing (Skateboard)
My epicest crash was when I tried to Ollie drop in and instead I slipped did a backflip and busted my wrists arms and legs for over a week.

Conradin
06-08-2012, 12:26 PM
I could kinda ollie but thats as far as it went

Rauekat
06-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I got a bliss odyssey longboard not sure the wheels, trucks, ext. It is pretty sick and i love entering races and cruising!

flashbackflip
06-08-2012, 12:52 PM
YAY bros!

Very unexpected thread which I like so much lol

My firs board was Santa Cruze Mahaka and then I jumped on Never Summer Concept!

Will update with pictures later!!

COWABUNGA EVERYBODY

Zeus
06-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Surfing is where it's at! ;)

Zaltiar
06-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Longboarding since '09 :), before I came to Aussie, I always wanted to learn to surf, thankfully I was introduced (well, through the power of YouTube and originalskateboads) to long boarding. The rush you get when bombing hills or just carving some roads is just awesome! Long boarding ftw
Btw which boards do u guys use and which music do you listen to when lb-ing?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

flashbackflip
06-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Btw which boards do u guys use and which music do you listen to when lb-ing?

I'm bombin Moscow hills from 09 as well )

Current board is 'Concept' by NeverSummer - long and springy!

I mostly do cruising (in stiff traffic jams I just leave the car and kick the deck) and downhill (we have several sweeeeet places to bomb/carve here)

As my board is totally flat, I don't do much flips but dig the boardwalking/dancing

Music is either hip-hop (old school mostly) or ska like Sublime or Skoidats - fast, funny, rhythmic

I also got a question!

What styles u ride and what tricks do u do guys?

Conradin
06-11-2012, 04:02 PM
hahaha Apollo we are concrete surfers! I mostly use for transport, but i want to get into some freestyle.