PDA

View Full Version : Feedback from last occupy event

flashio
09-22-2021, 12:11 PM
Remove guild related furniture from the loot table, there are already events for that kind of decoration.
Increase drop rate of house slots, those are too rare even considering they're needed for aps.
Maybe a killing company set of items to accompany the current killing ring with some kind of extra bonus when wore together.
Add a new special item on the same style as killing ring to the drop list (maybe keep killing ring in the drop table as well?).
Increase the gold amount from chests in the event last yr max they dropped was 3k with 800gl, giving those chests the same gold the current expansion chests give would be prefect.
Instead of a recolor of the Smelly set, maybe a new design vanity or a different set to recolor would be welcomed.

Hope the team consider these.

Cinco
09-24-2021, 03:24 PM
Good suggestions!

Those 'smelly' vanity items were funny five years ago, but I think we're all tired of the joke :-)

Gold loot should certainly be increased for this event - I'll see what I can do there.

As for the Killing Company stuff, I don't really want to drop the old ring - but I do want to make a new Mythic accessory set where the items themselves give juicy bonuses and have a secondary buff that triggers when you wear all three pieces.

flashio
09-24-2021, 04:13 PM
Good suggestions!

Those 'smelly' vanity items were funny five years ago, but I think we're all tired of the joke :-)

Gold loot should certainly be increased for this event - I'll see what I can do there.

As for the Killing Company stuff, I don't really want to drop the old ring - but I do want to make a new Mythic accessory set where the items themselves give juicy bonuses and have a secondary buff that triggers when you wear all three pieces.

Can't wait to see those mythic items, also hope those house slots will have a better drop rate ;)

Lilmozey
10-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Can't wait to see those mythic items, also hope those house slots will have a better drop rate ;)They don't lol we have been scammed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk