PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Health & Mana potions

Crankomaniac
09-22-2021, 01:38 PM
What do u guys think about this idea? Usefull or just nah?

This little improvement is usefull for new player or especially for HC character. U dont have to buy them.

Ty and take care!

umarrahim
09-22-2021, 02:06 PM
U can just buy like, idk 10k potions at once, and you won't need to refill for months.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

lissil
09-22-2021, 02:30 PM
Nope. Potions are cheap even for new characters, both normal and hardcore. For normal characters, I believe potions are included in the advancement packs. As for hardcore characters, I don't know about others but it hasn't really been an issue with me. Quests give more than enough gold for potions.

Frekken
09-22-2021, 04:42 PM
I was thinking about this idea as a measure for all the bitching that's been around lately. Getting up prices of hp pots might force ppl to rethink respec into something other than damage

Xtremez
09-23-2021, 07:16 AM
Tbh nobody cares about having unli pots since they are relatively inexpensive to get anyways and don't have an impact in gameplay aside from running out in the middle of a fight. Besides, which mages or rogues would actually respec into half builds instead of full primary stat builds just to conserve mana? Seems like a problem which might have existed in the game long ago but not anymore with autopots and cheap pots at that right now... Maybe a better suggestion would be to be able to adjust the thresholds for autopots.