PDA

View Full Version : Where did the development forum run off to? O.o

DanielRH
06-07-2012, 04:20 PM
It seems that the Development subforum of the PL forums has disappeared... what happened to it? Did I miss an announcement?

It was great to be kept up to speed on what was happening at STS (although I admit the amount STS postsed there was minimal at best)

Can we get it back??? :-)

P.S. if my eyes are playing tricks on me, Lemme know :-P

Swimmingstar
06-07-2012, 04:24 PM
It seems that the Development subforum of the PL forums has disappeared... what happened to it? Did I miss an announcement?

It was great to be kept up to speed on what was happening at STS (although I admit the amount STS postsed there was minimal at best)

Can we get it back??? :-)

P.S. if my eyes are playing tricks on me, Lemme know :-P

Here. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57640-Changes-to-reduce-the-number-of-forums-patch-notes-platform-in-dev

It doesn't say, but I think they moved it to announcements.

Snakespeare
06-07-2012, 04:43 PM
They did move all the Patch Notes to Announcements.

And I fear that they also made posts over a year old unreadable. I can't find the earliest Patch Notes. They were fun to read, in a Scotty-loves-tech-manuals kinda way. I sure hope I'm wrong and those older Patch Notes are still around.

DanielRH
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Meh darn, ye I was looking for a particular one and can't find it anymore:-\

Snakespeare
06-07-2012, 06:26 PM
I think Sam would archive them rather than delete them. I wish they were still available.

FluffNStuff
06-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I was looking for elixir announcement from ao3 and could not find it. Thats when I found out about the missing patch notes :(. There is sooooo many hidden gems of info in them I really hope they bring them back.

Example: Does the claymore two hands break armor or stun? Answer is in the notes.