View Full Version : Warriors - what happened

Drugpve
09-23-2021, 08:25 AM
economy collapsed, only happen to war Can’t even sell ebon armor no more than 2-7m full awakes 7%str now I’m switching to rouge and can’t afford the dug Dags even tho my warrior set is good but prices crashed now this is a L for warriors verge of quitting

MrBrandy
09-23-2021, 08:36 AM
Actually ppl just cant wait new gear, and the game balance belong to rogue now since they can free hit new boss faster than other

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
09-23-2021, 10:43 AM
Just sad they want to screw one class .. I lost the interest to play and I invested around 300m in gears (only gears of all war class).

It's prolly 1/10 th the price now. Meanwhile whoever chose to play other classes, prices of existent gear are up.
Funny stuff

Switchback
09-23-2021, 12:23 PM
Just sad they want to screw one class .. I lost the interest to play and I invested around 300m in gears (only gears of all war class).

It's prolly 1/10 th the price now. Meanwhile whoever chose to play other classes, prices of existent gear are up.
Funny stuff

No one is telling you to panic like all the other warrs and sell your gears now. Funny.

Lookupnabs
09-23-2021, 02:27 PM

Funny stuff

Rip almighty ….hope you had ur fun when u kicked mages or ignored them during evg karma comes back ….

Onekingz
09-23-2021, 03:53 PM
lol magicians were the most op in evg e.e

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-23-2021, 05:30 PM
Calm down warrs. Just wait for the new sets (not legendary) and arc gear to come out, before panicking. If the new gear is naff then by all means shake your fists at STS and join Rogue Legends.

Boss807
09-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Dozer axe 8m now lol

Xtremez
09-23-2021, 06:41 PM
Probably best to sell war gear while you can, before they continue spiraling downwards as players realize that once you get to cap, there's no point in running war atm. Better to have some return than none at all...

Drugpve
09-23-2021, 08:09 PM
Probably best to sell war gear while you can, before they continue spiraling downwards as players realize that once you get to cap, there's no point in running war atm. Better to have some return than none at all...
That’s the plan

Speye1
09-24-2021, 10:51 AM
I hate it honestly I had to sell a ebon sword for 2.5m than the actual price… this sucks butt for us warriors but I’m sticking too warrior because I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozers
09-25-2021, 12:38 AM
I hate it honestly I had to sell a ebon sword for 2.5m than the actual price… this sucks butt for us warriors but I’m sticking too warrior because I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And tbh ebon sword started its price decline back when swamp temple was up, so no major losses on that wep since it was below 10m for quite some time before that to begin with. But just imagine the losses from glint aeg which was 55-70 then now is like 10-20 then ebon aeg which used to be 10-20 now is like 2-3 and so on and so forth.