PDA

View Full Version : Question about elite 71 vanity cap

thedream
06-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Hey all I was just wondering if it has been confirmed whether or not the cap from 71 cap will combine to make a bonus with fang armor? Or will it just start over again with new cap, shield, and armor and so forth? Thanks.

Justinjspark
06-07-2012, 05:55 PM
It will combine with any elite vanity item

Whirlzap
06-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Umm, it has absolutely NOT been confirmed to do ANYTHING as far as I know.

Elyseon
06-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Umm, it has absolutely NOT been confirmed to do ANYTHING as far as I know.

Yeh a bonus is assumed, but no confirmation, especially about what it would be a set with

Rare
06-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeh a bonus is assumed, but no confirmation, especially about what it would be a set with

Well we've all seem what happens when assumptions are made, ala 2011 holiday event. Better wait and see unless it comes from a developer/moderator.

Swimmingstar
06-07-2012, 10:28 PM
No confirmations. Nope. Nothing. Don't listen to rumors. No. Nothing. Nope.

Uh... summing it up. It hasn't been confirmed.

Lowlyspy
06-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Fairly certain Sam said a while back that all elite vanities would make set bonuses with all past elite vanities. Unlike the others i'm assuming it will, which it most likely will, just makes sense.

RedRyder
06-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Pretty sure it will. It'd cause a crap load of reimbursement requests from those that spent play to get to 66 (their first elite cap) to get a bonus from the fourth elite item, including myself. I didn't do the elite cap until it was 66, and for two characters. I'd be extremely upset if I spent all of that play on an item to have it not make a set with the next cap item. I'm just dying to take off that fugly founders helm lol, and get thT set bonus with the next cap item.