PDA

View Full Version : New auction terminal mechanic

OvigorothO
06-07-2012, 08:16 PM
I have dealt with this for a while now and im sure im not the only one. When all the auction slots fill up on the character you use to sell, you start selling things on the rest of your characters. When you start up the game, you automatically think of the status of the items listed. You join the town walk all the way to the auction and open the terminal. Collect money or walk away. Repeat. repeat. Repeat. Repeat. There should definetly be a new terminal where a player can manage all of the characters' auctions, not nessesarily be able to collect the money or list items on another character but be able to see the status of all your items.this is definetly a problem that needs to be resolved.

akfury
06-07-2012, 08:38 PM
very good idea, i have the same problem

Hellcurse
06-11-2012, 01:59 AM
giv them all to me ill help u manage, nak jks lol

The Flash
06-11-2012, 02:42 AM
If they did this it would defeat STS selling action slots as you can just buy a new character for 5 plat and get 1 slot or buy premium character for 30 and get 10. Paying for 10 slots for 75 plat isnt what STS sells its the convinience thats there all together you pay for.

If you dont want that convinience you can buy a premium character for 30 plat to get 10 slots or be like me and spend 1500 plat and get 200 slots. It all the same time=money. I rather spend $$ to save time. You seem to rather save $$$ and spend more time. None the less I and everyone would else would love for this to happen but it is just never happening however great idea.

OvigorothO
06-11-2012, 09:05 PM
If they did this it would defeat STS selling action slots as you can just buy a new character for 5 plat and get 1 slot or buy premium character for 30 and get 10. Paying for 10 slots for 75 plat isnt what STS sells its the convinience thats there all together you pay for.

If you dont want that convinience you can buy a premium character for 30 plat to get 10 slots or be like me and spend 1500 plat and get 200 slots. It all the same time=money. I rather spend $$ to save time. You seem to rather save $$$ and spend more time. None the less I and everyone would else would love for this to happen but it is just never happening however great idea.

While i respect your point of view, i was not suggesting you could be able to collect money from another characters sale i was merely suggesting that you can see which items have sold, NOT defeating the purpose of auction slots. Thanks for pointing out my vaguness, i have edited the main post.

The Flash
06-13-2012, 05:44 PM
While i respect your point of view, i was not suggesting you could be able to collect money from another characters sale i was merely suggesting that you can see which items have sold, NOT defeating the purpose of auction slots. Thanks for pointing out my vaguness, i have edited the main post.

Ahh that sounds more feasible.

rinzler
06-13-2012, 06:54 PM
This is a very good idea, I'll try and pass it on :)

OvigorothO
06-20-2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks rinzler! :D (im out of thanks)

Ladylux
07-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Any body wish they had a notification if something in the auction sold???

EyeDreamUni
07-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Yes..