PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Achievments?

Tor
06-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Heyza,

Found out about the achievements menu and its various options. Understand about the AP thing. Have two achievements that won't seem to unlock, Wondering if there are more steps I'm missing. Neither one is tied to AP: first one is Club Sanctuary Fledgling... which has me totally stumped since my char's @ lvl 20 right now and I've been using CS in Sanctuary pretty much from Day 1, second one is "Hoarder", supposedly achieved after a full inventory. I've had full inventory on few occasions now that the pinks are piling up. Noticed that the "Hoarder" achievement still won't unlock. Any steps I need to take in game? Fwiw, already removed game from my phone and reinstalled it, did nothing.

Thx guyz!

Qingsanale1st
06-14-2012, 10:07 AM
the fledgling one also happens for me, just like you at lvl 20 now.

Dazamo
06-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Not sure if this helps, but only got hoarder when I had one item more than inventory can hold...

Carapace
06-15-2012, 02:28 PM
In regards to the Fledgling achievement this is currently a bug that should work itself out when the new update becomes available for everyone. You won't receive a fancy notification (you may) but the fledgling achievement and the title should become unlocked for players in this predicament. It was a bug that fell in between the major content changes so it was left out to dry, sorry for the inconvenience!

Bloodlurch
06-19-2012, 04:28 PM
I havent received it yet either and its all i need to get the blood wraith title...can someone from spacetime manually add it for us? Or when will it be fixed?! I see heaps of people with it now but i still dont have it.

Carapace
06-19-2012, 04:50 PM
I havent received it yet either and its all i need to get the blood wraith title...can someone from spacetime manually add it for us? Or when will it be fixed?! I see heaps of people with it now but i still dont have it.

It should be fixed for you when the new content comes online this week :vsmile: (Fingers crossed).

Floating
06-20-2012, 01:24 AM
And I was wondering why my chars would not get the Fledging title :S

Tor
06-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Fwiw guys, Dazamo was correct, my Inventory was listed as Full after it contained more than listed items than (104 of 100) from my last run (thx for the tip Daz!!!!), on the other hand my Club Sanctuary Fledgling Achievement still not unlocked, even after last update as of this posting (25 June). Hopefully next update? Thx again for getting back and updating it was bug affecting more players. Hope it unlocks soon. Thx!

Qingsanale1st
06-25-2012, 08:55 AM
as carapace said devs should have fixed it by the coming update in a few days

Carapace
06-25-2012, 03:51 PM
I'd be curious to hear if anyone is still having this issue after the new patch went live on 6/25

Dazamo
06-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Fwiw guys, Dazamo was correct, my Inventory was listed as Full after it contained more than listed items than (104 of 100) from my last run (thx for the tip Daz!!!!), on the other hand my Club Sanctuary Fledgling Achievement still not unlocked, even after last update as of this posting (25 June). Hopefully next update? Thx again for getting back and updating it was bug affecting more players. Hope it unlocks soon. Thx!

You're welcome. That drove me nuts at first until I got lucky.

between
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
as soon as i logged in, i got both those achivements XD

Tor
06-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi Carapace,

Was fixed with expansion campaign update, yes. At least, for my devices (iphone/ipad2). Thx for getting back!