PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions read this cause it will help you guys!!

Pandawan
04-18-2010, 09:10 PM
a pleasant day to spacetime studios, to your company more power and goodluck!
overall the game is well done it has a addicting way of making the game fun!
but we cant deny the fact that itouch iphone & ipad are not a good substitute to computers and laptops! this is the reason why i will suggest a few things to make this game level against computers and laptop games.
first of all the maps should be like a onetime big time pay just like buying full version of some games cause its realy quite expensive to buy all of them. the item's price are good and cheap, but what you guys lack is item set where like in some mmorpg they have sets where when you wear a complete set it gives you some bonus stats and passive abilities. potions should also be included in the monster loots.

clarified edition:
-pvp would be a super plus
-trading
- "chat rooms"( that would appear like mini chat bubble ) would help the server minimize lagging in towns and spamming messages because of the trading that would be happening. ( just imagine 100 of peoples shouting out what they want to trade )
- "stat requirements" in weapons should be ban and to be replace by "jobs" like dagger could be used by enchantress, soldier and archers. but 2h weapons like big swords are only for soldiers and the likes. its really funny to see a wizard holding a crossbow or a two handed weapon!its against all odds ^^
-2nd jobs (like when you reach 30 you could change into a paladin or knight for soldiers just an example! so that there would be extra or new set of skills for us to play with)
-more jobs
-boss with special loots
-custom items like wings or helmet (which we could see)
-- for the skills yes maybe we can stick to the point system but we really need those detailed descriptions if we would! the point here is to make it easier for players to know what skills to get! not to give us a hard time.
once again i would like to congratulate you guys for a job well done!!
GUYS DONT FORGET TO RATE THIS THREAD SO WE COULD MAKE THE ADMIN NOTICE!

Hurs
04-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums ^_^

A lot of these ideas have already been talked about by both the developers and other players, and guides involving skills can be found in the three different class topics if you are interested :D

Splurd
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
but we cant deny the fact that itouch iphone & ipad are not a good substitute to computers and laptops! this is the reason why i will suggest a few things to make this game level against computers and laptop games.
first of all the maps should be like a onetime big time pay just like buying full version of some games cause its realy quite expensive to buy all of them. the item's price are good and cheap, but what you guys lack is item set where like in some mmorpg they have sets where when you wear a complete set it gives you some bonus stats and passive abilities. potions should also be included in the monster loots.

-pvp would be a super plus Classes are not balanced enough.
-trading Will be implemented in the next update.
-chat rooms (for trading like in ragnarok which appear like chat bubbles to avoid shoutouts and game lagging) Towns serve this purpose already.
-stat requirements in weapons should be remove to have different builds for pvp Silly idea, Then whats the point of stats then? Its not fair for a person who added everthing in dex and then wears armour and shields which requires str.
-2nd jobs
-more jobs
-boss with special loots
-skills should automaticaly have one skill point!so we could try it out first. No. If you want to add a skill then you put a point in it. This is how it is for most games anyway.
-a guide for skills like detailed description whether in game or on your website.
Players have contributed already, its up to you to search around and find it.
Well, glad you like the game but I dont think all the ideas are well thought out.

tann3rlol
04-18-2010, 09:53 PM
I personally like the pay as yu go type system.

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Yeah, a lot of these have been mentioned multiple times. They should sticky a thread notifying which suggestions they have already heard.

jbrulz
04-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Those ideas seem pretty solid! I hope the developers get some ideas from it

Chacaz
04-18-2010, 11:04 PM
I support PvP although wouldn't it be nice to have team battles? Like 4 on 4 or even 10 on 10...? How about 100 vs 100... Just kidding :A but yeah PvP all the way.

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 05:34 AM
I support PvP although wouldn't it be nice to have team battles? Like 4 on 4 or even 10 on 10...? How about 100 vs 100... Just kidding :A but yeah PvP all the way.

who that would be mad!!! 200 level 30s ouch LAG Factor!

Felora
04-19-2010, 06:56 AM

-pvp would be a super plus (May take them a long time to make it happen)
-trading (limited trading is coming soon)
-chat rooms (for trading like in ragnarok which appear like chat bubbles to avoid shoutouts and game lagging)
-stat requirements in weapons should be remove to have different builds for pvp (They are already having some alternative weapons for the classes, like the sai blade, demon eye, wands and something like that. I think they will add more)
-2nd jobs (???)
-more jobs (More classes you mean?)
-boss with special loots (reasonable!)
-custom items like wings or helmet (which we could see) (Yes! More different looks please!)
-skills should automaticaly have one skill point!so we could try it out first. (I prefer them to let us choose! I respec once for each of my char to get one or two more points from the forced seclection)
-a guide for skills like detailed description whether in game or on your website. (Better stats, skill descriptions are needed for sure)

See my reply above in purple!

Pandawan
04-19-2010, 07:41 AM
edited version!!!hopefully the final one :)

clarified edition:
-pvp would be a super plus
-trading
-- "chat rooms"( that would appear like mini chat bubble ) would help the server minimize lagging in towns and spamming messages because of the trading that would be happening. ( just imagine 100 of peoples shouting out what they want to trade )
- "stat requirements" in weapons should be ban and to be replace by "jobs" like dagger could be used by enchantress, soldier and archers. but 2h weapons like big swords are only for soldiers and the likes. its really funny to see a wizard holding a crossbow or a two handed weapon!its against all odds ^^
-2nd jobs (like when you reach 30 you could change into a paladin or knight for soldiers just an example! so that there would be extra or new set of skills for us to play with)
-more jobs
-boss with special loots
-- for the skills yes maybe we can stick to the point system but we really need those detailed descriptions if we would! the point here is to make it easier for players to know what skills to get! not to give us a hard time.

Chacaz
04-21-2010, 09:01 PM
who that would be mad!!! 200 level 30s ouch LAG Factor!

HHAHAHA, one second I have full life then I die. :D