PDA

View Full Version : Make crafting great again! (proc stacking related)

gobbels
09-24-2021, 11:26 AM
So this morning today, i came up with best idea ive stumbled in long time, while i was drinking coffe and smoking cig.

Crafting could be used as "item sink" as combining different weapons, and their procks.

My suggestion is that in order to combine all weapon procs into one, u would use example. skull axe, ebon aegis, glint aegis, skull agis.
You use crafting to combine all other weapons with procs (that will be destroyed) into your primary main weapon.

This would be good, so u wouldn't have to deal with annoying weapon/gear switching, that was super annoying.

This weapon with all equipment procks stored would work as all procks go off same time, and u wouldn't have to deal with annoying switching.

This would help inflation, cus some weapons/equipment have tanked recently hard on price, like going down 80-90% in price. With this update, the weapons would somewhat preserve their values, and make useful again. Also make game more playable, and experience fun. And would make maps like evg/dm/maus doable again.

Opinions on this suggestion?

Justbadwolf
09-24-2021, 11:33 AM
This wont work at all.
All of this restructuring was to get rid of procs so u cant have them from one wep.
But i agree with the crafting part of this idea.
Lvl 71 and up gears can be used to craft parts of 81 lvl myth or arc set which gives bonus in the relevant realm. With this expn, a lot of ppl have lost gold( each war at least 200m) but this way they can regain some gold back at least and prices wont crash this much.
But we dont knw what kind of myth and arc gears sts have in their plans so it might be saying a lil too early for this

gobbels
09-24-2021, 11:36 AM
yeh, or make only prock stacking work in pve (not in pvp) (idk if pvp was ever concern).

Honestly time will tell if more players will get into pve/pvp cus of prock stacking nerf.

PatD
09-24-2021, 11:38 AM
I thought about transform any gears with proc into a special jewel, but then again it would be the same as stacking proc,

Better idea i think is to buff our skills, reduce ulti cooldown and stuff like that, cuz problem was definitely to have 2 or more proc at the same time, so i guess we need try find balance with something else...

ZZTop
09-24-2021, 11:38 AM
Jesus christ imagine what kind of an abomination of a weapon would your idea create. This is so bad its on par with the ,,awakens on jewels" idea and ,, use 3 maul of olerus to make a level 2 maul of olerus with better stats" idea.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

trade
09-24-2021, 11:42 AM
yeh, or make only prock stacking work in pve (not in pvp) (idk if pvp was ever concern).

Honestly time will tell if more players will get into pve/pvp cus of prock stacking nerf.

"proc stack" in pvp got removed years ago, you can't switch any gears while in fight there

gobbels
09-24-2021, 11:51 AM
hehe, kinda explains why i kept getting 1hit in all arc 76gear

Oakmaiden
09-24-2021, 12:03 PM
Soooo, just what kind of cigarettes were you smoking at the time?!? Cuz I wanna try em!

Marosok
09-24-2021, 12:05 PM
Soooo, just what kind of cigarettes were you smoking at the time?!? Cuz I wanna try em!

You're not funny at all.

Justbadwolf
09-24-2021, 12:06 PM
We put the idea of nerfing subsequent procs.
For exp, first proc 100%, 2nd proc 50% effect, 3rd 25% effect. But i dnt think devs paid much attention to this.
It can be a possible solution for all this imbalance rn and ppl wd still need arc 81 stuff in new maps.
Also studio can continue to profit from awks and us having the need to have multiple items and wep but this is just my humble opinion.

flashio
09-24-2021, 12:31 PM
I think what warriors really need is a rework on some useless skills and a reduce on their cool downs.
Warcry skill is close to no used at all (I've seen it being used in honor but besides that, nothing)
Vengeful blood used to be one of my favorite skills on the early game but rn, it's only used in pvp and only if agree to have a fight without juggernaut or Horn of renew skills. So again, a buff to this would be pretty appreciated.
Sky smash's mana recover update was kinda useful back in the old days when we had to rely on mages to recover some extra mana, right now, this update could be changed into applying bleeding (heavy bleed if charged), get 2 seconds of %dmg buff (4 second if charged), or anything more useful than mana recover.

Consider lowering cool downs of some skills as well just so our dmg output can actually be of any use, currently warriors are pretty much dead weight.

Scll
09-24-2021, 08:02 PM
You're not funny at all.

It's pretty funny.

I WANNA TRY THEM CIGS TOO!