PDA

View Full Version : Virtual joy pay too high

lennonharison
06-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Ok i started playing this on an andoid phone, but ive started playing on my ipad recently and i dont like how high the virtual joy pad is on the screen, it feels akward to me, does anyone else have the prolem, is there or could there be a way to change its position?

Matutd
06-08-2012, 12:28 AM
It's always been fine for me, but I don't think there's any way to actually move it

Walkhardd
06-08-2012, 01:14 AM
I thought the same thing. I've gotten used to it though.

JaytB
06-08-2012, 03:36 AM
If you change the 'virtual joypad size' in options (with the slider), it will also move up (bigger) or down (smaller).

So basically, if you want to have in the lower left of your screen you could make its size very small.

Ixillicus
06-08-2012, 08:16 AM
If you change the 'virtual joypad size' in options (with the slider), it will also move up (bigger) or down (smaller).

So basically, if you want to have in the lower left of your screen you could make its size very small.

Tis true. They released an update because people complained about the position, so it will move.

Appleisaac
06-08-2012, 08:24 AM
You get used to it after a while :). Its actually a better place for the joypad because it allows you to hold your iPad from a steadier position by having a hand holding the center of the pad.

lennonharison
06-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the responses guys, and for the advice, I've yet to get use the joystick position, but make it smaller did lower it on the screen and make it a little bit easier to play

lennonharison
06-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Also sorry it took me so long to thank you guys

lennonharison
06-26-2012, 08:20 PM
I posted thia thread complaining about the placement of the virtual joy pad on my IPad and within a month or soo i got an update that much to my jubilant surprise fixed this issue,this is one of the many reasons spacetime is quickly becoming my favorit game studio, thank you,you guys consistently produce quality and treat your fans with respect