PDA

View Full Version : BOOK OF REVELATIONS "Peace and Order. Fairness and Equality."

Innovation
09-24-2021, 03:58 PM
YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR DESTINATION!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OUR FAMILY.

WELCOME TO BOOK OF REVELATIONS!!

✡ FOUNDER & OG MASTER ✡
Multiphase aka Affluence

✡ CREATED ON ✡
July 03, 2021

✡ GUILD MASTER ✡
Ahebor

✡ GUILD CO-MASTER ✡
Enchantress/Schiaparelli

✡ CURRENT OFFICERS ✡
Hiblon
Razorbak
Snowbladez
Subside

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☠ BOOK OF REVELATIONS: VISION AND MISSION ☠

✧ GUILD EMBLEM ✧
Phoenix - Resurrection and Immortality (Rebirth and Growth)
"From the Ashes we will Rise!"

✧ GUILD CREST ✧

☠ BOOK OF REVELATIONS: TOTEM ANIMALS ☠

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

✧ KNOW US MORE ✧

Book Of Revelations is a Friendly and Active Guild with Active Members. We are both PvE and PvP Guild, and we welcomes everyone regardless of their In-Game status. We are not after for Numbers, that is why Guild Maintenance is being implemented every month, with the purpose of removing inactive members.

Freedom of Speech is a way of expressing our own thoughts and opinions, therefore it is not forbidden. We value and respect other people's opinions, thus this will help strengthen our Guild Foundation.

Here in Book Of Revelations, you would experience Fair in Treatment wherein there is No Favoritism. Where our Leaders Do Not Abuse Powers for Personal Gain. Where our Rules Applies not just for the Members but also for Officers and the Master of the Guild itself. We Uphold our Rules not by being over superior, but by being Equally Fair to Everyone.

We would like to give everyone the Best Gaming Experience by Establishing and Maintaining Peace and Order. However, we respect the rights of others. Because above all We are Family as a Community and We aim to maintain Fairness and Equality!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☠ BOOK OF REVELATIONS: GUILD SYSTEM ☠

✧ We WELCOMES everyone regardless of their status inside and outside the game. Old or New Player you are very Welcome here.

✧ We DO NOT JUDGE any past histories or actions of a certain person.

✧ We VALUE AND RESPECT our members and everyone. We treat each other as a family and treated fair and just.

✧ We MAINTAIN our Guild unbiased, we will do what is right and no exemption.

✧ We TRAIN everyone to become the best version of themselves.

✧ We aim to HELP everyone by without expecting/asking anything in return.

✧ We ENCOURAGE everyone to participate in our Guild Events including Live Events of the game and work hard to get what they want.

✧ We MOTIVATE everyone along the way and allowing them to grow each day.

✧ We GUIDE everyone by providing them Wide Range of Information about Dark Legends In-Game Guide and Tips.

✧ We UPHOLD OUR RULES by being unbiased and equally fair to everyone.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☠ BOOK OF REVELATIONS: GUILD RULES ☠

1) Please respect each other. Including one's opinions. Inappropriate Behavior will not be tolerated!

2) We promote Equality by encouraging and allowing everyone to fully express themselves, although do not use such freedom to disrespect fellow members or anyone.

3) Guild Hopping cannot be avoided once in awhile but please refrain from doing this.

4) We maintain Fairness and Equality, including Transparency. Therefore both members and officers shall be treated fairly. No special treatment. No special requests.

5) No Bullying. No Racism, Homophobia or any other form of Discrimination.

6) Any form of Trolling, Harassment, and Spamming are not tolerated especially when it includes Defamation and Sexual Harassment.

7) We do not promote constant and abusive begging. We do help everyone but please do not abuse it. We encourage everyone to work hard to achieve their goals.

8) We do not allow Bribery in this Guild. We do not allow bribing players to join, bribing the Officers or the Guild Master for promotion, or bribing anyone with anything. We do not allow nor promote these kind of actions.

9) We do not tolerate scammers. If and when you are proven associated with these kinds of actions, provided with proof and evidences you shall be dismissed.

10) When it comes in reporting fellow member please be honest with your statements. Do not fabricate stories. We will make sure that it will be handle accordingly because there are always two sides to every story.

11) Do not make False Statements about the Guild or anyone in the Guild. This includes joking about scamming.

12) We're not competing against other Guilds, do not start conflict and drama with other guilds. We do not allow Guild Members in destroying other Guild's reputation.

13) If you have personal problems with a fellow member, you can ask us for help or advice. Fighting in Guild Chat can be avoided by settling it professionally via PM.

Note: For those who will VIOLATE these rules, will be given 2 warnings. For those who got kicked, they will be given a chance to come back depending on the situation. Please join the link posted below on how to or to appeal for Kicked or Ban Case. We promise that for every decision we will make, everything will be UNBIASED!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☠ MASTER AND OFFICERS INTERACTION: MODERATION SYSTEM ☠

All cases are published and posted publicly in Guild Cases Channel from our Discord Server.

Do not impersonate
• Don't impersonate the guild master or officers as this could lead to confusion.

Use common sense
• Do not try to find any loopholes. Not reading/knowing the rules isn't an excuse to break them. Don't expect to get away with anything just because it's not mentioned in the rules.

Respect their decisions
• Don't argue with the guild master or officers after receiving a warning or taking actions. They will stand behind their judgements.

Zero toxicity tolerance
• Continuously slandering, defaming, or hate talking about the guild master or officers could result in a ban.

If you are facing any problem with a Guild Officer, contact the Guild Master. We may work on the issue you are facing with a certain guild officer if and when your reason is valid.

If you think you have been treated unfairly, join our Ban/Kick Appeal Server posted below and appeal your case. Unbans will be handled in this server where the Guild Master and all Guild Officers have access to.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

For those who seek a place like this...a refuge, our door is always open!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Book of Revelations Server is a Gaming Community server originated from Dark Legends, providing and offering informational contents regarding Dark Legends. Our server is open to all Dark Legends players!

We are the only guild/server that provides wide range of information about Dark Legends in-game guide & tips. Aside from these, we are the only server that offers custom Dark Legends emojis, emotes, and memes.

We PROVIDE:
• Dark Legends Informations
• Dark Legends In-Game Guides
• Dark Legends In-Game Tips
• Dark Legends Emojis and Memes (customized)
• Dark Legends Events Archives
• Dark Legends related discussions about PvE and PvP
• Dark Legends Tutorials
• Dark Legends Player's Reviews
• In-Game Leaderboard Rewards
• In-Game Price Check System
• Trade Support System (buying and selling)
• Free Advertisements of your Guild or Server
• Partnerships and Collaborative Events
• Verification System (both in-game and server based)

We OFFER:
• A fast growing vampire gaming community
• Regular guild/server events and giveaways
• Custom roles (self roles and color roles including in-game roles)
• Leveling system that unlocks vampiric roles and vibrant colors
• Leaderboard system
• Rewards System (membership achievements and progress in-game such as obtaining top leaderboard spots)
• Guild and server events roles
• Supportive channels dedicated for LGBTQ and mental health awareness
• Custom game bots (Revelation Game and other game bots)

Book of Revelations server is well organized when it comes to it's setup and channels. Our Server is a Advanced Server due to it's Staff's technical skills. We are fully equipped with Discord Utiliies and Moderation bots. Our Server Staff and Moderators are fellow Dark Legends players which are knowledgeable and skillful in handling, using, and deploying bots and well trained for professionalism. We have our own Support Team and Support System when it comes to acknowledging questions or concerns from all of our members.

We interact with fellow players as equal players, we do not hold any authority over the players when it comes to in-game related. We post and spread accurate information in our server, we do not try to act like or pretend to be any part of STS Staff. We have disclaimers reminding everyone what our purpose is and what we truly stand for.

We are open for Partnership with other STS games related Discord servers and at the same time we are open in Collaboration with other Dark Legends guilds. You may apply or ask regarding our partnership and collaboration requirements on our server. Please do read the requirements and perks posted in those channels and feel free to contact us anytime. Let's work together in contributing to the growth of Dark Legends!

Click the Link Below to Join us!

NOTE: Book of Revelations Servers is open to EVERYONE, even if you're not currently in our Guild!

Book of Revelations Official Server
╰┈➤ https://discord.com/invite/XGv6nFpTQS

Book of Revelations Kick/Ban Appeal Server
╰┈➤ https://discord.gg/Cs9XDEJmsX

For more info, our DMs are always open. Contact us ---> Ahebor#6853 or ohisee#0204

May We Grow Together As A Family And As A Community!

Date of creation: Book of Revelations Guild and Server created on June 2021.

Innovation
09-24-2021, 04:21 PM
Hello There Fam! Like any other family there is always a story to tell! So let's get started!!

Story behind the Guild:

For decades I traveled around the world, searching for my brother. I feel like we've all been abandoned, like a lone wolf...hungry and unprotected. I couldn't take the pain knowing that my brother is out there and suffering. I've been searching all these years and all I can blame are the humans, we were in a tavern talking with these commoners. Somehow they figured out who we are and what we are. They shot us, we ran as fast as we can but I lost track of my brother. We are a family and therefore I must find him and I shall bring him home.

As I began my journey in search for my brother, I unraveled the truth about our kind. I wrote it in a Book like a Revelations waiting to be shared for the vampire nation. Then I heard these frightening stories, humans capturing evil. So I followed the trail and there I saw a girl feeding from a human. She watched me as I step closer, she dragged me to an alley where no one can find us. I knew the moment I saw her there is still hope. She told me there is indeed a hope for us, and we just need to set them free. We went underground, and it shocked me as I stood at the corner and found my brother being held captive and tortured along with other vampires.

Without any hesitation we went straight and unlock their cages, but the guards caught us. We don't have a choice but to fight back. We gathered them all and speak loud and clear "Let us lead you! Those who would follow might stumble and fall but shall rise like a phoenix."

We managed to win against all odds. We traveled together through darkness into the oceans and to the mountains. I followed what my mentor told me, I lead them to the Shadow Fringe Estate built with Fortress. They walk toward to me and asked "is this..." and I continued "our home."

This is where we hold thousands of Revelations and this is our Story!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Fight for Honor. Fight for Glory. Fight for Everyone."

(BOR Guild 2021)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All the characters, places, incidents are the products of the Author's Imagination. The story is purely fictional and is not associated with any historical records. The story is inspired in where and what the Guild truly stands for.

Yuying
09-24-2021, 07:14 PM
Bor First Guild PvP Event

Intent
09-24-2021, 07:44 PM
!!!Must read!!!

To register for this event please message Yitian, Xelovia or Ahebor with the toon you will be participating with.

PARTICIPATION IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. PM YITIAN / XELOVIA / AHEBOR TO REGISTER.

THERE ARE ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE <3

Yuying
09-26-2021, 07:24 AM
Hello Everyone!

Our In-Game Guide and Tips in our Discord Server contains Beginner's Guide, Promocodes, Menu Guide (Characters, Map, Inventory, Lair, Store, Social and etc.), Vampire District Guide, Player's Guide (Power Points, Elixirs, How to Level Up Fast, Mini Map, Currency, Level Requirements, and Disable XP Gain). Farming Guide (Map and Skills for Farming Gold and Kills). Old Town Guide (Cemetery, Crypt, Black Cat, Hospital, Hotel and etc) including the method on how to spawn a certain boss.

Lastly, you can also found Mini Boss Execution List, Buff Vanities Info and Current Price List of our In-Game Items.

Most of our In-Game Guide and Tips credited to Dark Legends Forums and the game itself. We also indicated our Sources as References. Credibility is important to Readers so we made sure that all our Sources are Legit and Reliable to be able to provide Adequate Information to everyone.

So don't be shy, we welcomes everyone with open arms! Click the link below to join!

https://discord.gg/FybRmcYDXk

Yuying
09-27-2021, 01:00 AM
Hello Fam! :moon:

Our PvP Guild Event was indeed a blast. Thank you to all the participants and for the positive feedback. Now that its finished we're back to our weekly Guild Event using the Guild Event System. But don't worry you'll be experiencing more interactive events.

For more details you can always check our Discord Server to keep you posted!

https://discord.gg/FybRmcYDXk

Make sure after joining to grab some Roles in Self Roles. Most of our Self Roles are In-Game Related. We also have Leveling Up there, Levels Roles has it's Perks and Unlocking each level you can gain Cool and Rare Title.

Lastly, you can view the Disclaimer regarding our In-Game Guide and Tips in our Server Info.

Remember EVERYONE is WELCOME here!! :snowman:

Rockisdead
10-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Hi Innovation,
I always liked your ideas, and I can see a lot of work here
a very good luck!

Innovation
10-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Hello Rockisdead!

Thank you so much!! I couldn't have done it without my Partner @yuying, other friends and with other players as well. We're glad that you liked it and we really appreciated it. We believe that there is so much we can do and accomplish when we work together! :)

Yuying
10-03-2021, 09:23 AM
HELLO FAM!

As requested we added Vanities Collection, Gems and Weapons Collection. We also added Store Items List, Types of Elixirs, and Achievements Guide.

All of these can be found in our Discord Server.

Lastly, all of the In-Game Guide and Tips we posted in our Server will also be posted here in forums. Hopefully soon... :orange:

Innovation
10-21-2021, 03:56 AM

☠ BOOK OF REVELATIONS: HELP DESK ☠

✧ If you have any QUESTIONS regarding our Guild or our Discord Server feel free contact the Guild Master or Guild Officers.

✧ If you have any PROBLEMS with your fellow Guild Members, feel free to PM the Guild Master or Guild Officers. Sharing it with us might help solve the problems by giving you a guide and some advice.

✧ If you have any CONCERNS about your officers, we encourage everyone to share it with us and we promise you that everything will remain confidential. We value and respect people's privacy! Feel free to contact the Guild Master.

ADDITIONAL

We're not just a Guild, but we're also a family here and we would like to be your friend as well. If you need someone to talk about anything, we're always here to listen. We value and care about our community more than anything. So feel free to DM the Moderators or Manager in our Discord and don't you worry, everything you would tell us will remain confidential. We value and respect people's privacy, we will never share any personal information!

(Taken from BOR Discord Server - Help Desk Channel created on July 23, 2021)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☠ BOOK OF REVELATIONS: GUILD EVENT RULES ☠

1) Master and Officers can Host their Individual Guild Events. Additionally, Members are allowed to Host also, as long as its for a GOOD CAUSE.

2) For those who wants to Host their Individual Guild Event. Make sure it is APPROVED by the Guild Master before proceeding to the Actual Guild Event.

3) Interactive Guild Events and PvP Guild Tournaments SHOULD BE ANNOUCE 2 DAYS prior to the Actual Event.

4) We DO NOT DISCLOSE any information regarding on who will sponsor an event. We maintain our Guild fair and unbiased. Transparency depends upon certain situations. Disclosing this matter will be only biased for other Officers.

5) Guild Events that are under Guild Event System are open to all the Members including Officers and the Master itself. NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. We made sure that our Guild Events are fair and balance to everyone.

6) Anyone can JOIN and WITHDRAW by choice their spot in our Guild Event Leaderboard. For Example: (You are currently Top #5, and you decided to withdraw. By withdrawing that will cause you your spot by letting the next person in LB to take your spot. This will only mean that the Top #6 will replace you.

7) You will be given 24 HOURS to collect your prize. Please contact the Guild Master or Officers on how to claim your Prize.

8) Once you Left the Guild, your score on the Current Guild Event Leaderboard will be DISREGARD.

9) For PvP Guild Event, NO ALT FARMING. Let's play and be fair as well to everyone. If and when we received screenshots as proof, or once we caught you red-handed, You will be DISQUALIFIED. All proofs will be investigated and for those members who will be associated with these kinds of actions will undergo monitoring. This includes the person associated with the alt farmer itself.

For more Concerns, feel free to contact our Guild Master or Officers. Check out also our Guild Events Channel in Discord to keep you posted!

Additionally, for those who wants to Donate Items or Gold as Prize for Guild Events, please contact our Guild Treasurer, to process your Donation. Thank you!

(Taken from BOR Discord Server - Guild Event Rules Channel created on July 29, 2021)

Yuying
10-31-2021, 01:34 AM
Happy halloween!

Yuying
11-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Welcome November :snowman: New month New beginning New mindset New focus New start New goals New results. :)

Goodluck in Event Fam!

Yuying
11-02-2021, 12:08 AM
HELLO THERE, WELCOME OUR FUTURE GUILD OFFICERS!

BECOMING AN OFFICER , CANNOT BE MEASURED WITH YOUR IN-GAME STATUS.

You can be an Officer if the Master APPOINTED / PROMOTED you directly. Another option is that by APPLYING here. Take note that applying will UNDERGO DELIBERATION, meaning there is no guarantee. But rest assured that we will do everything in the right procedure.

Our requirements for the 'OFFICER SPOT' are just plain and simple. Being active is not the sole role of an Officer, but being a GOOD INFLUENCE to their fellow Guild Members is the most important thing. By guiding and helping them to grow everyday, letting them reach their full potential, and giving them the best gaming experience they can have.

Anyone can apply for the 'OFFICER SPOT' but please take note, when you're applying for this spot, you should take along with you the RESPONSIBILITIES of being an Officer. First you need to submit your Entry.

Join Us in Discord for more info -> https://discord.gg/xrFNhkqDAY

Yuying
11-02-2021, 06:22 PM
DL Halloween Event 2021 is about to end soon. Make sure you got all the vanity you need Fam! Goodluck <3

Yuying
11-05-2021, 01:58 AM
Halloween Event has come to an end hope everyone got everything you need! We will be going back to do guild event weekly. Good luck and have a fun weekend Fam ^_^

Yuying
11-15-2021, 07:04 AM
GoodLuck in Event Fam!

Innovation
11-25-2021, 03:45 PM
Hello There Fam!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for their determination and perseverance for making their way in "Alien Invasion" Leaderboard Event.

This is not the first time we've seen our family to succeed from this Event and from other Previous Events, despite of sleepless nights and other things.

To give HOPE and to FIGHT side by side. To THRIVE and to SUCCEED with our members is the greatest achievement we can have!

CONGRATULATIONS to all our Members for reaching and obtaining Top 10 and Top 25!! Above all, we would like also congratulate our other members who tried and never gave up! Keep up the good work Fam!

From this day forward, for Every Live Events (Leaderboard Events Only) we'll be giving gifts to our members for those who will obtain Top 25 (or depends on the game mechanics of a certain Leaderboard Event).

Shout out to all our 7 members who obtained Top 10 and Top 25...
We are so proud of you, REVELATIANS!!

CONGRATULATIONS also to all the players out there!!

Yuying
11-29-2021, 07:38 AM
"You Have to give Respect to get Respect"

As a Guild, we need to treat each other with RESPECT regardless of our position in a certain Guild. Some Officers thought that they need to be respected by their members just because of their status. But little did they know, RESPECT must be EARNED and NOT DEMANDED.

We shall never forget that we are Equal and therefore we are not above the rules also. Our Guild aims for Fairness and Equality, as these will serve a purpose in creating a Guild free from bias, wherein Officers knows their boundaries. Where our members free to express their own opinions. Above all, our Rules applies to everyone, including the Officers and the Master of the Guild itself.

We must never forget where we came, where we started because this will define our wholebeing.

Yuying
12-24-2021, 09:47 PM
:strawberry::star: :snowman: :star::strawberry:

:snowman:

:love_heart: Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most :love_heart:

:star: A little more sparkle, a little less stress.
From miles away.
BOR wish you the very best and wonderful Christmas loaded with love and affection...

Merry Christmas!

Intent
12-25-2021, 08:01 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211225/aba93c871e486ddbe20896dee494965f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Innovation
12-25-2021, 08:08 AM
We wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
May your Christmas be blessed with peace and joy!
From BOR Family!

Rockisdead
12-27-2021, 02:42 PM
Hi Innovation,
Merry Christmas!

How things are going in BOR?!

best wishes
MM

Innovation
12-31-2021, 12:29 PM
Hi Innovation,
Merry Christmas!

How things are going in BOR?!

best wishes
MM

Merry Christmas Rockisdead!

Thank you very much, we really appreciate it and things are great in BOR, thank you for asking as well :) I hope the same for your Guild. Lastly, Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year also Everyone!! From BOR Family! :)

Yuying
01-07-2022, 09:52 AM
:bee:

Happy New year

May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve!

:angel:

Yuying
01-08-2022, 01:24 AM
We are going back to do Guild Event!

Yuying
01-09-2022, 07:02 AM
Ni Hao~ Revelatians!

Just a friendly reminder, be careful always especially now that Covid Cases has been increasing rapidly. We hope everyone are safe. Always wear your face mask and wash your hands before and after eating. Because Prevention is better than Cure! We will all surpass this!
:smile:

Mecca
01-10-2022, 09:15 AM
Hey guy! Happy Mondayyy :D Wishing you a wonderful week..

Innovation
02-14-2022, 11:20 AM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!
From BOR Family

Innovation
02-14-2022, 11:42 AM
Hello Revelatians!
Our Weekly Guild Events will resume on February 28, 2022. To keep you posted please check our very own Group Chat from time to time. Additionally, all future Guild Events will be posted here.

╰┈➤ https://discord.gg/CfGj4E2A8B

Yuying
02-15-2022, 08:50 AM
Do you believe that friends are angels send by god?

You are my <A N G E L >

Happy Valentine's Day~
រីករាយថ្ងៃនៃក្តីស្រលាញ់ :love_heart:

Innovation
02-26-2022, 04:51 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Guild Event for this upcoming week has been posted!

1st Place: 5m + Blackrose
2nd Place: 3m + Hoarfrost Sword
3rd Place: 2m + Crystal Pendant of the Frost

Guild Event will starts in February 28. Time left: 1d 18h

NOTE: ALL GEMS AND WEAPONS HAVE BEEN FORGED.

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #��⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Fam!! Have a nice weekend!

Innovation
02-26-2022, 05:07 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Guild Event for this upcoming week has been posted!

Guild Event will starts in February 28. Time left: 1d 18h

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #��⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Fam!! Have a nice weekend!

Hi there Fam!! We've decided to post all our Guild Events here in forums also. The purpose of this is to reach all our Members out there, and for those who doesn't have any access in Discord.

We are also grateful to Cinco and STS for creating the Guild Event System! We want to say that the Guild Event System have been useful and helpful, especially for people like us who are busy, we are really grateful because using this System we were still able to conduct Guild Events.

Yuying
02-26-2022, 06:55 PM
Happy Weekend everyone <3
May your days be as Beautiful as your thoughs are!

Yuying
02-27-2022, 01:04 AM
A new kind of covid is coming again everyone, please make sure to wear mask and clean your hands properly. And Keep distance :)

Dharkah
03-04-2022, 12:42 AM
Hello Revelatians!

Our Guild Event for this week has finished. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners! tada

Congratulations to BONECOLD, ILLUMIII, AND KEARIMER clap For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M Gold + Blackrose
2nd Place: 3M Gold + Hoarfrost Sword
3rd Place: 2M Gold + Crystal Pendant of the Frost

Please contact the Guild Master or Officers on how to collect your Prize!!

For more details, head over to #trophy⎮guild-event and #books⎮guild-events-record in our Discord Group Chat

Stay Safe and Have a good day Fam!!

Disclaimer: All screenshots provided came from BOR Discord Server.

Yuying
03-04-2022, 07:27 AM
Hello Revelatians!

Note: Repost!

Our Guild Event for this week has finished. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners!

Congratulations to BONECOLD, ILLUMIII, AND KEARIMER For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M Gold + Blackrose
2nd Place: 3M Gold + Hoarfrost Sword
3rd Place: 2M Gold + Crystal Pendant of the Frost

Please contact the Guild Master or Officers on how to collect your Prize!!

For more details, head over to #⎮guild-event and #⎮guild-events-record in our Discord Group Chat

Disclaimer: All screenshots provided came from BOR Discord Server.

Innovation
03-06-2022, 01:30 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Guild Event for this week has been posted!

1st Place: 5m + Arc Sabers Lvl 41
2nd Place: 3m + Ashen Angel Wings
3rd Place: 2m + Snow Angel Wings

Guild Event will starts in March 07 (Tomorrow). Time left: 22h

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #��⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Fam!! Stay Safe Everyone :)

Yuying
03-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Hello There Fam!!

We would like to express our gratitude to our Members. For Aohna and Revolved/Xelovia, Thank you so much for your Donations :)

All of these Donations would be given to the rest of the Guild Members as Guild Event Prizes! Have a great Sunday Everyone!!

Yuying
03-08-2022, 08:47 AM
Happy Women's Day :love_heart:

Wishing you a day that's just like you..really special!

Innovation
03-09-2022, 02:38 AM

Hello There Revelatians!!

The Following Content are Related to BOR Discord Server:

These List of Items has been added to #⎮gems-and-weapons-collection

+ Ruby Hammer
+ Ruby Rakes

These List of Items has been added to #⎮vanities-collection-1

+ Golden Date Night Vanity Set
+ Scarlet Date Night Vanity Set
+ Vampire Lingerie Set
+ Valentine Heart Suit Set
+ Lover's Loincloth
+ Red Reader Glasses
+ Red Wizard Specs
+ Love Fire Halo

These List of Items has been added to #⎮vanities-collection-2

+ Blood Angel Wings
+ Snow Angel Wings
+ Ashen Angel Wings
+ Deadlove
+ Bloodlove
+ Redrose
+ Blackrose

Additionally, all of these items will also be added in the #⎮current-price-lists and some will be added also in #⎮buff-vanities-info

Our Discord Server is open to everyone. But that doesn't mean anyone can just go around, copy and paste it as if they made it in the first place. We would like to express our feelings because for these past few months we've encountered alot of schemes and some of it were pretty obvious.

We CREDITED some of our Contents to its Original Sources. We VALUE and RESPECT the work of other people. We also provided EXACT DATE for our Original Contents, most of our Channels and their Content were created on JULY-OCTOBER 2021, this was also the same timeframe when our Server were Created.

So Please Respect our Server Rules and Request when it comes to this. If you wish to copy or replicate our Original Contents, contact our Moderators for their Permission before proceeding. Please respect our decision, we are just protecting the creators especially they exerted efforts to provide us all of these things.

Given that our Server is the first and only one to provide wide range of In-Game Information about Dark Legends, we hope everyone would respect our decision. At the end of the day, we cannot please everyone or expect anyone to listen and follow, either way at least have some Decency :angel:

Respectfully yours,
BOR Discord Server

Yuying
03-12-2022, 07:29 AM
! Late Post

Hello Fam!

Our Guild Event for this week has ended. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners!

CONGRATULATIONS TO FARAMIX, EEEZAAA, AND BONECOLD For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M Gold + Arc Sabers Lvl 41
2nd Place: 3M Gold + Ashen Angel Wings
3rd Place: 2M Gold + Snow Angel Wings

For more details, head over to #⎮guild-event and #⎮guild-events-record to our BOR DISCORD SERVER

Disclaimer: All Screenshots provided came from BOR Discord Server.

Innovation
03-13-2022, 01:13 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 7m
2nd Place: 5m
3rd Place: 4m
4th Place: 3m + Bloodlove
5th Place: 1m + Bloodlove

Guild Event will starts on March 14 (Tomorrow). Time left: 22h

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Revelatians!! Stay Safe Everyone :)

Yuying
03-17-2022, 12:16 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day

May the Blessings of each day be the blessings you need the most!

Innovation
03-19-2022, 01:03 PM
Hello Revelatians!

Our Weekly Guild Events will resume on March 28, 2022. To keep you posted please check our very own Group Chat from time to time. In the meantime, Goodluck and let's have fun playing Sin Paddy's Event!

Yuying
03-22-2022, 06:13 AM
Hello Revelatians!

(LATE POST: Original Date of Post March 17, 2022)

Our Guild Event for this week has ended. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners! tada

CONGRATULATIONS TO FARAMIX, CAPRICORN, KRUNCHEEE, EEEZAAA AND NGHTMRE .clap For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 7M
2nd Place: 5M
3rd Place: 4M
4th Place: 3M + Bloodlove
5th Place: 1M + Bloodlove

For more details, head over to #⎮guild-event and #⎮guild-events-record

Stay Safe and Goodluck in Sin Paddy's Event Fam and Happy Hunting!!

Disclaimer: All Screenshots provided came from BOR Discord Server.

Yuying
03-23-2022, 07:55 AM
Event about to send soon Good luck Everyone :D

Innovation
03-26-2022, 07:28 AM
Hello Revelatians!

Our Weekly Guild Events will resume on March 28, 2022. To keep you posted please check our very own Group Chat from time to time. In the meantime, Goodluck and let's have fun playing Sin Paddy's Event!

Please be informed that our Weekly Guild Events has been postponed until further notice. Thank you!
Let's continue farming and playing Sin Paddy's Event! Goodluck Everyone :)

Innovation
04-02-2022, 10:14 PM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Guild Event will starts on April 4 (Tomorrow). Time left: 1d 1h

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Revelatians!! Have a nice Sunday!

Kingmaxtal
04-04-2022, 12:56 AM
Well, you are the YouTube group that makes the videos that

Yuying
04-10-2022, 09:34 AM
Hello Revelatians!

Our Guild Event for this week has ended. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners!**

CONGRATULATIONS TO FARAMIX, KEARIMER, AND INULIN For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Blackrose
2nd Place: 3M + Hoarfrost Sword
3rd Place: 2M + Crystal Pendant of the Frost

Note: The 3rd Place and 3rd Prize has been forfeited.

For more details, head over to #⎮guild-event and #⎮guild-events-record in BOR Discord Server.

Happy Weekend in Advance!! Stay safe Fam!!

Disclaimer: All screenshots provided came from Book of Revelations Discord Server.

Innovation
04-12-2022, 01:37 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + (3x) Blood Forge Discount
2nd Place: 3m + Bloodlove
3rd Place: 2m + Deadlove

Guild Event will starts on April 13 (Tomorrow). Time left: 22h

For more Info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon.

Goodluck Fam! Happy and Blessed Holy Week to Everyone!

Yuying
04-12-2022, 10:05 AM
Happy Birthday Dark Legends!

Yuying
04-17-2022, 07:38 AM
Hello Revelatians!

Our Guild Event for this week has ended. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners!

CONGRATULATIONS TO FARAMIX, ENIGRIUT, AND KRUNCHEEE. For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + (3x) Blood Forge Discount - GOLD
2nd Place: 3M + Bloodlove
3rd Place: 2M + Deadlove

Note: Names that has been crossed out are not counted, these players has chosen to pass their prize to the next one. (Screenshots for Proof of Prizes below)

Happy Sunday to Everyone, best to spend it with our friends and family!! Stay safe Fam!!

Disclaimer: All Screenshots provided came from BOR Discord under Guild Events Records Channel.

Innovation
05-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Hello There Fam!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for making their way in The Tenth Circle Birthday Celebration: Leaderboard Event.

The Event taught us alot of lessons about friendship, teamwork, and etc. It was really fun and it was worth it!! We tend to lose hope but we will always have each other's back, and at the end we will prevail!

So once again CONGRATULATIONS to all our Members for reaching and obtaining Top 10 and Top 25!! We would also like to congratulate our other members who tried and never gave up! Keep up the good work Fam!

CONGRATULATIONS also to those players who obtained Top 10 and Top 25!

Innovation
05-08-2022, 12:38 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + (3x) Blood Forge Discount
3rd Place: 2m + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)

Guild Event will starts on May 9th (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 22h

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Happy Farming and Goodluck Revelatians!!

Yuying
05-12-2022, 07:44 AM
Hello Revelatians!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EEEZAAA, CAPRICORN, AND NGHTMRE. For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + (3x) Blood Forge Discount - GOLD
3rd Place: 2M + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)

NOTE: PLAYERS THAT HAS BEEN CROSSED OUT, DECIDED NOT TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE AND TO BE PASSED DOWN TO THE NEXT IN LINE

Happy Weekend in Advance!! Stay safe Fam!!

Disclaimer: All Screenshots provided came from BOR Discord Server under Guild Events Records Channel.

Happy Belated Mother Day
:love_heart:

Innovation
05-16-2022, 12:37 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

(PvE Mode) - Monster Kills

1st Place: 5m + Hoarfrost Bulwark

Guild Event will starts on May 16th (Today). Time Remaining: 2 mins

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Happy Farming and Have fun Revelatians!!

Yuying
05-20-2022, 06:58 AM
Hello Revelatians!

CONGRATULATIONS TO FARAMIX, OJEUICI, AND EEEZAAA For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Hoarfrost Bulwark

NOTE: PLAYERS THAT HAS BEEN CROSSED OUT, DECIDED NOT TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE AND TO BE PASSED DOWN TO THE NEXT IN LINE

Congratulations everyone!! Stay safe guys. Happy weekend!

Disclaimer: All Screenshots provided came from BOR Discord Server under Guild Events Records Channel.

Innovation
05-21-2022, 11:18 PM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)

Guild Event will starts on May 23 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 1d

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Fam!!

Yuying
05-28-2022, 12:09 AM
Hello Revelatians!

CONGRATULATIONS TO CAPITANLIVE, ARJUDKA AND OJEUICI. For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)

Congratulations everyone!! Keep up the good work guys!!

Innovation
05-28-2022, 11:49 PM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Hoarfrost Bulwark
2nd Place: 3m + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)

Guild Event will starts on May 30 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 1d

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Guys and Stay safe everyone!!

Yuying
06-03-2022, 01:37 AM
Hello Revelatians!

CONGRATULATIONS TO SALVAJEEX, KINGCOOP AND RENOUNCE For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Hoarfrost Bulwark
2nd Place: 3M + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)

Innovation
06-05-2022, 12:19 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

3rd Place: 2m + Bloodlove & Deadlove

Guild Event will starts on June 6th (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 1d

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event. To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Revelatians and Happy Farming!!

Innovation
06-12-2022, 03:28 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

NOTE: LATE POST

CONGRATULATIONS TO OJEUICI, XXCOCOXX AND JEEE!! For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Blackrose
3rd Place: 2M + Bloodlove & Deadlove

Innovation
06-12-2022, 03:35 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Spring Crusader Set

Guild Event will starts on June 13 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 20h

For more info, head over to BOR DISCORD and Check out #⎮guild-event.

To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Revelatians!

Yuying
06-12-2022, 08:03 AM
Happy Pride Month! Let us understand that love is love even if it come in different forms :vD:

Innovation
06-12-2022, 11:11 AM

"Enjoy being who you are irrespective of your gender."

Happy Pride Month! From BOR Family :)

Yuying
06-17-2022, 11:36 PM
Hello Revelatians!

CONGRATULATIONS TO, NGHTMRE, XXCOCOXX & AMBONIMO For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Spring Crusader Set

Congratulations everyone!! Happy Pride Month!!

Yuying
06-19-2022, 08:02 AM
Happy Father's Day

Innovation
06-19-2022, 08:37 AM

Happy Father's Day to all amazing Dads! From BOR Family 💙

Innovation
06-26-2022, 04:40 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)
2nd Place: 3m + Crystal Pendant of the Frost
3rd Place: 2m + Hoarfrost Hammer

Guild Event will starts on June 27 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 19h

To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Goodluck Revelatians!

Yuying
06-30-2022, 11:43 PM
Hello Revelatians!

Our Guild Event for this week has ended. Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners! tada

CONGRATULATIONS TO HEARTSOULL, KEDZ & OLDTOWN clap For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Elder Relic Gem Set (Lvl 51)
2nd Place: 3M + Crystal Pendant of the Frost
3rd Place: 2M + Hoarfrost Hammer

For more details, head over to #trophy⎮guild-event and #books⎮guild-events-record

Congratulations everyone!!

Innovation
07-01-2022, 01:47 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

This upcoming July 3 will mark the first anniversary of our beloved guild. A year of friendship and fun memories. With this, it is our great pleasure to announce that we will be hosting our first Anniversary Event!

Everyone is encouraged to join us. Cheers for more memories and more years to come. May we celebrate this day filled with love and joy along with our friends and family :cheerful:

We are commemorating our Guild Anniversary with a huge bash packed with a number of great rewards and exciting activities. We will be hosting multiple events for this month, such as Kill Rush Event, Mini Boss Hunt, PvP Event, Q & A and Bring me 'this item'.

Listed below are these events and their dates:

Event Type: PvP - Arena Of Honor
Hosts: Guarded/Happiest & Xelovia/Revolved
Info: 4v4 Randomised Team
When: July 6th, 9AM Central Time
Prize: 100m for the winning team (25m per head)
Consolation Prize: 10m (2.5m each) + Hoarfrost Sword

Event Type: PvE - Kill Rush (Highest Kills in 15 mins)
Hosts: Apokalypsis, letrahearts, Iyli & Thonzz
Info: 1st-3rd Batch (depending on the total number of participants), each batch consists of 5 players
When: July 13th, 10AM Central Time
Prize: 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, 2m (1st to 5th Place)

Event Type: PvE - Mini Boss Hunt (5 Rounds)
Hosts: Celebish & Thonzz
When: July 4th, 10AM Central Time
Prize: 5m (1st-4th Round), Green Tactical Set (Last Round)
Consolation Prize: 2m

Event Type: Q & A (10 Questions), Bring me 'this item' (10 Rounds)
Hosts: Clavier, Podcast & Xxcocoxx
When: July 6th, 10AM Central Time
Prize: 1m + Bloodlove or Deadlove

NOTE: These dates could change anytime, if and when there would be upcoming DL events. All of these events will take place only for 1 day within the given dates. As for the time, we will use Central Time. We will be posting here further updates and changes, so stay tune!

For more information, visit our BOR Official Group Chat and feel free to contact the Master or the Officers.

Innovation
07-02-2022, 08:54 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Event Type: PvE - Mini Boss Hunt

Hosts: Celebish & Thonzz

Date and Time: July 4th, 10AM Central Time

Mechanics: This game consists of 5 Rounds. A certain Mini Boss will be given per round. Before the game starts, the hosts will announce the name of the Mini Boss including its specific spawn map location for each round. You will only be given 15 mins to search for it. If you succeed in being the first one to find it, you would automatically receive 5m, while the rest of the participants would receive a consolation prize. If all of the participants failed in finding the Mini Boss within the given time, that round will be over and everyone shall receive their consolation prize.

For more information, visit our BOR Official Group Chat and feel free to contact the Master or the Officers.

Innovation
07-03-2022, 12:08 PM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Event Type: PvP - Arena Of Honor

Hosts: Guarded/Happiest & Xelovia/Revolved

Date and Time: July 6th, 9AM Central Time

Mechanics: 4v4 Randomised Team. Both Hosts and Participants can decide which game to play either Capture the Flag or Deathmatch. Before the game starts, the hosts will assign the players with their designated teams.

Prize: 100m for the winning team (25m per head)

Consolation Prize: 2.5m + Hoarfrost Sword

Innovation
07-04-2022, 12:14 PM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Event Type: Q & A (10 Questions), Bring me 'this item' (10 Rounds)

Hosts: Clavier, Podcast & Xxcocoxx

Date and Time: July 6th, 10AM Central Time

Mechanics: All members can participate in this game. By joining this game, you can also win multiple times. For Q and A, the hosts will ask random questions and you just have to be the first one to answer it in order to win. For the Bring me 'this item', the hosts will ask for a certain type of vanity. All you need to do is to equip that certain vanity and type "Me" on pubchat. The first player to type "Me" would be declared as the winner.

Yuying
07-05-2022, 05:53 AM
Hello Revelatians!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO SANGWOO, KEARIMER AND OLDTOWN FOR WINNING THE MINI BOSS HUNT!!

Round 1
Mini Boss: Doctor Gottschalk
Map: Kain Crest (Home Invasion & Ghouls and Goblins)
Winner: Sangwoo

Round 2
Mini Boss: Boss Gustav
Map: Dark Hallow (Hunter Killer & Ghouls and The Fox Den)
Winner: Kearimer

Round 3
Mini Boss: Reverend Levon James
Map: The Outskirts (Cultist Crypt & The Underground)
Winner: Sangwoo

Round 4
Mini Boss: Gustav Renden
Map: Market Subway (Demon in the Dark)
Winner: Oldtown

Round 5
Mini Boss: Ry'thes
Map: Worlmen Sepulcher (Harg'kyth's Domain)
Winner: Kearimer

NOTE: All screenshots regarding the rewards already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Records.

Congratulations guys!! Thank you for joining! We hope all of you enjoyed the hunting!

Thank you for celebrating with us our First Anniversary!!

Innovation
07-08-2022, 04:01 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

⚔️ PvP Guild Event - DM Arena Of Honor Results ⚔️

TEAM 1
Cathyrenne, Coffeebreak, Ganyth (Sub) & Kearimer

TEAM 2
Ayamiii, Claviier, Hellarioz, Khaleegayahan

TEAM 3
Aegeanz, Aheb (Sub), Ietrahearts, Whitesouls

TEAM 1: 0 WIN|TEAM 2: 2 WINS|TEAM 3: 1 WIN

🎖️1st Game🎖️

🎖️2nd Game🎖️

🎖️3rd Game🎖️

🎉 CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM 2 🎉

AYAMIII
CLAVIER
HELLARIOZ
KHALEEGAYAHAN

👏 THANK YOU TEAM 1 AND TEAM 3 FOR JOINING👏

AEGEANZ
CATHYRENNE
COFFEEBREAK
GANYTH
IETRAHEARTS
KEARIMER
WHITESOULS

🏆 WINNING PRIZE: 25m
🎁 CONSOLATION PRIZE : 2.5m + Hoarfrost Sword

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!! 😊❤️ Thank you for joining! We hope all of you had a great time :) See you next year on the battlefield!

📸 Screenshots of Rewards 📸

Innovation
07-08-2022, 04:24 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Congratulations guys!! 🎉 Thank you everyone for joining! We hope you enjoyed this event! Happy Anniversary Fam! ❤️

🏆 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WINNERS 🏆

1. NEUTRIHN
2. KHALEEGAYAHAN
3. KHALEEGAYAHAN
4. IETRAHEARTS
5. IETRAHEARTS
6. PBAAS
7. IETRAHEARTS
8. IETRAHEARTS
9. KHALEEGAYAHAN
10. KHALEEGAYAHAN

🏆 BRING ME WINNERS 🏆

1. COFFEEBREAK
2. CATHYRENNE
3. CATHYRENNE
4. KHALEEGAYAHAN
5. CATHYRENNE
6. IETRAHEARTS
7. KHALEEGAYAHAN
8. KHALEEGAYAHAN
9. CATHYRENNE
10. CHEUCATI

🏆 BONUS ROUND WINNERS: 🏆

KHALEEGAYAHAN - 10x Crystal Pendant of the Frost
GANYTH - 5x Crystal Pendant of the Frost

NOTE: All screenshots regarding the rewards already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Records.

Innovation
07-09-2022, 07:18 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Event Type: PvE - Kill Rush

Hosts: Apokalypsis/Podcast, Ietrahearts, Iyli & Natsukashi

Date and Time: July 13th, 10AM Central Time

Maps: Kain Crest Map (For low level players)
and Underground Blockade (For higher level players)

Mechanics: The participants will be divided into 2-3 batches (depending on the total number of participants) Each batch will be consisting of 5 maximum players. The players will be ranked according to the highest kills within the given time of 15 minutes.

Rules: The Kain Crest Map and Underground Blockade are the ONLY maps to be used for this event. You will be DISQUALIFIED if you change location.
Additionally, you can only join ONCE. If you join the first batch, you will no longer be allowed to join the next one.

Prize: 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, 2m (1st to 5th place respectively)

Innovation
07-14-2022, 02:47 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

Before this day ends, we would like to express our gratitude to everyone who participated on our First Anniversary Events. Thank you so much to our Hosts, to those who helped us to make this day possible and memorable.

It was truly amazing to be part of this family, to be with these incredible human beings. We hope we could do this more often not just during Anniversary but also during normal days 😊 So let me say it one more time, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to our beloved Guild 🎉❤️ May we grow together as a family and as a community!!

🦇 KILL RUSH EVENT RESULTS 🦇

✨ First Batch✨
Dejajellen, Drauishat, Kimlaura, Orderofscrye & Pbaas

📝 Kills Tally

Dejajellen (10,246 - 9809) = 437
Drauishat (18,422 - 17,803) = 619
Kimlaura (142,726 - 141,355) = 1371
Orderofscrye (21,209 - 20556) =653
Pbaas (24,259 - 22,771) = 1488

🏆 Rank: Name - Score ⚔️

1st Place: Pbass - 1,488
2nd Place: Kimlaura - 1,371
3rd Place: Orderofscrye - 653
4th Place: Drauishat - 619
5th Place: Dejajellen - 437

🏅Prize: 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m, 2m (1st to 5th place respectively)

✨ Second Batch✨
Aegeanz, Clavier, Kearimer & Otanauaf

📝 Kills Tally

Aegeanz (2,360,652 - 2,360,032) =620
Clavier (654,193 - 653,000) = 1193
Kearimer (483,221 - 481,809) = 1412
Otanauac (616 - 370) =246

🏆 Rank: Name - Score ⚔️

1st Place: Kearimer - 1,412
2nd Place: Clavier - 1,193
3rd Place: Aegeanz - 620
4th Place: Otanauaf - 246

🏅 Prize: 10m, 8m, 6m, 4m (1st to 4th place respectively)

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS 🎉👍🏻 Thank you for coming and participating on our Kill Rush Event. It was really fun and exciting!! We hope everyone had a great time. Happy Anniversary again ❤️❤️❤️

📸 SCREENSHOTS OF REWARDS 📸

Innovation
07-24-2022, 06:43 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

All members of BOR who would successfully obtain TOP 100 in the Leaderboard will receive a prize!!

🏆 RANKS - PRIZES 🎁

TOP 1 - will receive ANTARCIUS
TOP 10 - will receive 20m
TOP 25 - will receive 10m
TOP 100 - will receive 5m

NOTE: You must be currently in Guild to receive the rewards. GUILD HOPPING won't be tolerated this time! Prizes will be given once the event has ended.

Have a nice day and good luck farming! :)

For more info, visit our Official Discord Group Chat.

Innovation
07-30-2022, 02:22 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for making their way in the Blood Trust Leaderboard Event. 🎉👏🏻

Congratulations to Ahebor, Clavier & Iyli for reaching TOP 10!! Congratulations also to Absor, Esteatik & Pbaas for reaching TOP 25!!

We would like also congratulate our other members who tried and never gave up! 👊🏻

As promised, all members who would successfully obtain TOP 100 in the Leaderboard will receive a prize!

🏆 RANKS - PRIZES 🎁

TOP 10 - received 20m
TOP 25 - received 10m
TOP 26-100 - received 5m

So once again CONGRATULATIONS to all our Members for reaching and obtaining TOP 10 and TOP 25!!

Congratulations also to all players out there who obtained TOP 10 & 25!

📸 SCREENSHOTS OF REWARDS FOR TOP 10 & 25 📸

NOTE: All screenshots of rewards for TOP 26-100 has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Records.

Innovation
08-13-2022, 03:57 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for successfully obtaining TOP 10 and TOP 25 in the Beach Gauntlet Event 🎉👏🏻

Congratulations to Ahebor, Iyli, Mcaastillofor reaching TOP 10 and TOP 25!!

All members who successfully obtained TOP 50 in the Leaderboard received a prize!

🏆 RANKS - PRIZES 🎁

TOP 25 - received 15m
TOP 50 - received 5m

Once again CONGRATULATIONS to all our Members for reaching and obtaining TOP 10 and TOP 25!!

Congratulations also to all players out there who obtained TOP 5, 10, & 25! 🎉

📸 SCREENSHOTS OF REWARDS FOR TOP 10 & 25📸

NOTE: All screenshots of rewards for TOP 26-50 has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Records.

Innovation
08-21-2022, 01:30 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Green Grin Reaper Mask
3rd Place: 2m

Guild Event will starts on August 22 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 21h

Innovation
08-24-2022, 11:44 PM
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!

Our Guild Event for this week has ended.
Congratulations to our Top 3 Guild Event Leaderboard Winners!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OLDTOWN, HUHHHHH AND PEETISH!!
For all top 3 Players you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Green Grin Reaper Mask
3rd Place: 2M

Innovation
08-28-2022, 02:29 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Elder's Forgotten Swimsuit Stash
2nd Place: 3m + Deadlove
3rd Place: 2m + Bloodlove

Guild Event will starts on August 29 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 20h

For more info, head over to BOR Discord and check out #⎮guild-event.

Innovation
09-02-2022, 04:55 AM
HELLO THERE!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO SKADIII, ADAMPROJECT AND OLDTOWN!!
For all top 3 Players, you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

1st Place: 5M + Elder's Forgotten Swimsuit Stash
2nd Place: 3M + Deadlove

NOTE: Names that has been crossed out are not counted, these players decided to pass their prize to the next one.

Innovation
09-04-2022, 01:16 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

3rd Place: 2m + Green Leviathong Top

Guild Event will starts on September 5th (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 23h

To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Have a nice day!

Innovation
09-08-2022, 04:02 AM
HELLO THERE!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO PEETISH, HUHHHHH AND ZHEABEDEF!!
For all top 3 Players, you will receive the Listed Prize corresponding to your Ranks.

3rd Place: 2m + Green Leviathong Top

Innovation
09-11-2022, 12:36 AM
HI THERE!!

2nd Place: 3m + Deadlove

Guild Event will starts on September 12 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 1d

To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Stay safe everyone!!

Innovation
09-15-2022, 01:32 AM
HELLO THERE!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO HUHHHHH, BUTIAMNOTDEAD, AND ZHEABEDEF!!

2nd Place: 3M + Deadlove
3rd Place: 2M + Bloodlove

Innovation
09-22-2022, 10:30 PM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Crystal Pendant of the Frost
2nd Place: 3m + Aeolian Black Moon Bracelet

Guild Event will starts on September 24th (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 1d

To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Stay safe everyone!!

Innovation
09-27-2022, 03:14 AM
HELLO THERE!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ZHEABEDEF, CHRONOVOID, & BUTIAMNOTDEAD!!

1st Place: 5M + Crystal Pendant of the Frost
2nd Place: 3M + Aeolian Black Moon Bracelet
3rd Place: 2M + Bloodlove

Innovation
09-29-2022, 11:47 PM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 5m + Nightmare of the Abyss

Guild Event will starts on October 1st (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 1d

Innovation
10-04-2022, 04:53 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ZHEABEDEF, UEGROOTABA, & BUTIAMNOTDEAD!!

1st Place: 5M + Nightmare of the Abyss

Well done Revelatians!!

Innovation
10-31-2022, 02:30 AM

Goodluck farming and stay safe everyone!!❤️

Yuying
10-31-2022, 09:44 AM
Happy Halloween!

I hope your halloween doesn't suck like a Vampire :vD:

Innovation
11-11-2022, 01:55 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: 10m + Exalted Gold Machete
2nd Place: 7m + Exalted Gold Machete
3rd Place: 5m + Exalted Gold Machete

Guild Event will starts on November 12 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 24h

To keep you posted, please check from time to time the Guild Event Icon. Have a nice day!

Innovation
11-15-2022, 05:48 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAAZETEUI, OLDTOWN, & LDEAL!!

1st Place: 10m + Gold Machete
2nd Place: 7m + Gold Machete
3rd Place: 5m + Gold Machete

Well done Revelatians!!

Innovation
11-20-2022, 04:51 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

1st Place: Green Tactical Top
2nd Place: 7m
3rd Place: 5m + Black Bikini Bottoms

Guild Event will starts on November 21 (Tomorrow). Time Remaining: 20h

Innovation
11-23-2022, 04:44 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LDEAL, DAAZETEUI & MCAASTILLO!!

1st Place: Green Tactical Top
2nd Place: 7m
3rd Place: 5m + Black Bikini Bottoms

Well done Revelatians!!

Innovation
12-05-2022, 06:24 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS!!

TEAM A (Blue)
Cathyrenne, Ieox & Malhazar

TEAM B (Red)
Daliiii, Illumiii & Skadiii

TEAM A: 2 WINS || TEAM B: 1 WIN

🎖️1st Game🎖️

🎖️2nd Game🎖️

🎖️3rd Game🎖️

🎉 CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM A 🎉

CATHYRENNE
IEOX
MALHAZAR

👏 THANK YOU TEAM B FOR JOINING👏

DALIIII
ILLUMIII
SKADIII

🏆 WINNING PRIZE: 30m (10m per head)
🎁 CONSOLATION PRIZE : 3m

Innovation
12-11-2022, 03:22 PM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

⚔️ PvP Guild Event - CTF Arena Of Honor Results ⚔️

🎖️1st Game🎖️

TEAM A (Blue)
Adamproject, Aneshabuo, Skadiii & Yomotha

TEAM B (Red)
Cathyrenne, Fashions, Ieox/Custlevania & Malhazar

🚩 Number of Captured Flags 🚩
TEAM A: 0 || TEAM B: 3
🥇TOP KILLS: YOMOTHA (28 kills) 🥇

🎖️2nd Game🎖️

TEAM A (Blue)
Adamproject, Aniquilacion, Claviier & Fashions

TEAM B (Red)
Cathyrenne, Ieox/Custlevania, Malhazar Yomotha

🚩Number of Captured Flags 🚩
TEAM A: 3 || TEAM B: 1
🥇TOP KILLS: ANIQUILACION (34 kills) 🥇

🛠️ Mechanics: 4v4 Randomised Team from 1st Game to 2nd Game. All prizes add up from 1st Game to 2nd Game.

🏆 WINNING PRIZE: 13m
🥇 TOP KILLS: 5m
🎁 CONSOLATION PRIZE : 3m

🎉 Congratulations for those who won 1st Game and 2nd Game 🙏🏻 Thank you for your special participation Aniquilacion, Fashions, and Yomotha. We hope you guys had fun, perhaps we'll see each other again on the Battlefield!💪🏻

Innovation
12-24-2022, 12:08 PM

We wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
From BOR Family!

Innovation
12-31-2022, 11:49 PM

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

May the New Year bring us closer to our dreams.
Lots of love from BOR Family! 💞

Yuying
01-21-2023, 08:17 AM

Best Wish To Everyone <3

Innovation
01-21-2023, 11:07 AM

We hope the new year brings you much happiness, success, and good health. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!🐰 From BOR Family! 💖

Innovation
02-14-2023, 03:21 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
From BOR Family! 🌹

Yuying
02-14-2023, 08:51 AM

Innovation
03-08-2023, 06:39 AM

HELLO HELLO REVELATIANS!!

Happy International Women's Day to all the strong, powerful, and inspiring women out there!! 🎉

Yuying
03-08-2023, 08:37 AM

Innovation
03-28-2023, 03:56 AM
AND SO WE MEET AGAIN...

TEAM A (Red)
Allyssa, Ethantan, Foxieee, Freekd

TEAM B (Blue)
Cathyrenne, Compound, Pipebomb (Sub), Sandersonia

TEAM A: 3 WINS |🏆| TEAM B: 2 WINS

🎖️1st Game🎖️
🥇TOP KILLS: FOXIEEE (12 Kills)

🎖️2nd Game🎖️
🥇TOP KILLS: FREEKD (16 Kills)

🎖️3rd Game🎖️
🥇TOP KILLS: FREEKD (22 Kills)

🎖️4th Game🎖️
🥇TOP KILLS: FREEKD (17 Kills)

🎉 CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM A!! 🎉
Allyssa, Ethantan, Foxieee, Freekd

👏🏻THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION TEAM B!! 👏🏻
Cathyrenne, Compound, Pipebomb (Sub), Sandersonia

🏆 WINNING PRIZE: 10m per head (for the winning team)
🥇 TOP KILLS: 3m (for each game)
🎁 CONSOLATION PRIZE : 5m per head

🛠️ Mechanics: 4v4 Randomised Team from 1st to 4th Game.

GOOD GAME REVELATIANS!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, BECAUSE I DID! 😊😊

Innovation
04-02-2023, 03:27 AM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

Event Type: Fashion Event

Host: Hiblon

Judges: Ahebor, Compound, and Hiblon

🛠️ Mechanics: This game consists of 6 rounds, certain theme has been given for each round, 1 or 2 winners has been chosen for each round. The Judges selected the best entry with the following criteria: Creativity, Originality, ranking each participants 1 to 10, with a total points of 30.

Event themes:

1st round - Winter
2nd round - Summer
3rd round - Valentine
4th round - Halloween
5th round - Sin Patty's
6th round - Retro

☃️ WINTER THEME: Name - Total Points ✨

Allysaa - 19.9
Drafila - 19.3
Furydevil - 16
Uegrootaba - 19.5
Usual - 21.5

🏆 Winner: Usual (Outfit Name: I'm so cold)
🎁 Prize: 50m

🏖️ SUMMER THEME: Name - Score ✨

Allysaa - 25.5
Drafila - 25.5
Furydevil - 17
Sandersonia - 23
Uegrootaba - 22
Usual - 19

🏆 Winners: Drafila (Outfit Name: Apres I'amour) & Allysaa (Outfit Name: Sexy in Red)
🎁 Prize: 25m each

💘 VALENTINE THEME: Name - Total Points ✨

Allysaa - 26.6
Boutique - 23.7
Drafila - 19.4
Furydevil - 17
Sandersonia - 21
Snowbladez - 22.6
Uegrootaba - 23.2
Usual - 26

🏆 Winner: Allyssa (Outfit Name: He cheated on me on Valentine's)

🎃 HALLOWEEN THEME: Name - Total Points ✨

Allysaa - 23.3
Drafila - 25
Sandersonia - 20.5
Snowbladez - 21.2
Uegrootaba - 25.8
Usual - 24

🏆 Winner: Uegrootaba (Outfit Name: Demonic Reaper)

🍀 SIN PATTY'S THEME: Name - Total Points✨

Allyssa - 22.3
Devilwrath - 22.5
Drafila - 21.5
Furydevil - 26
Sandersonia - 24.7
Snowbladez - 20
Uegrootaba - 17.5

🏆 Winner: Furydevil (Outfit Name: Four Leaf Clover)

🎩 RETRO THEME: Name - Total Points ✨

Allyssa - 26.8
Devilwrath - 22
Drafila - 24
Sandersonia - 22.2
Snowbladez - 20.6
Uegrootaba - 17
Usual - 25.2

🏆 Winner: Allyssa (Outfit Name: Can anyone take me to Old Town)

🎉 Congratulations to all the winners!! A big thank you to all the participants!! 🎉

Innovation
04-10-2023, 12:39 PM
LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!

Event Type: Easter Egg Hunt (Find my toon)

Host: Enmei

🛠️ Mechanics: Easter Egg Hunt (Find my toon) consists of 5 rounds. Players must find Enmei's unknown toons from all over the Vampire District to Old Town Grounds (Grounds only; Hospital, Hotel, and etc are not included). Players must send Enmei's toon a password "I GOT YOUR EGG!" whenever they think they found his toon. First one to send the password to Enmei's toon wins.

🐰 Rounds: Winners🥚

1st round - Darkghostx
2nd round - Sunnstar
3rd round - Hiblon
4th round - Sugarbreast
5th round - Sausalaha

🏆 Winning Prize: 50m (for the winner per round)
🎁 Consolation Prize: 20m (to all participants who didn't win from 1st to 5th round)

🎉 Congratulations to all the winners, Thank you all for coming!! 🎉 We hope you had a great time! To all players out there who received pms containing "I got your egg" PEACE!! 😂😂

📸 SCREENSHOTS OF PRIZES 📸

Innovation
04-29-2023, 01:33 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for successfully obtaining TOP 10 and TOP 25 in the Gauntlet Leaderboard Event during Dark Legends Eleventh Birthday Celebration!! 🎉👏🏻

Congratulations to Altamoda/Schiaparelli, Hiblon, Aheb and Rithes/Sueh for reaching TOP 10 and TOP 25!!

We would like also congratulate our other fellow Revelatians who tried and never gave up!! Never stop fighting Explosivekick, Kimseokjinn, Metalfist, Sciuziyba, and Snowbladez!👊🏻

As promised.....To all Guild members who successfully obtained TOP 10 to TOP 100 in the Leaderboard will be given a prize!!

🏆 RANKS - PRIZES 🎁

TOP 10 - 30m
TOP 25 - 20m
TOP 50 - 10m
TOP 100 - 5m

NOTE: To all Guild Members who will receive a prize, they have the right to refuse (not to claim their prize).

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all our LB runners for reaching and obtaining TOP 10 to TOP 100!!

Innovation
05-13-2023, 03:01 AM
HELLO REVELATIANS

Event Name: 1-20

Host: Ardence / Sumblackman

🛠️ Mechanics: This game consists of 3 rounds, 1 winner per each round. This is an Elimination Game (Last Man Standing). All participants must line up together and take turn in counting. You are only allowed to count the next 1,2, or 3 numbers (only and up to 1 to 3 numbers). All the way to number 20. Number 20 = Elimination. If you are to say 20 then you are Eliminated and we start again from number 1 with the next player (the player standing next to the one who got eliminated).

💡Rounds: Winners 🏆

1st round - Snowbladez
2nd round - Applesauceman
3rd round - Sugarbreast

🏆 Winning Prize: 30m (for the winner per round)

🎉 Congratulations to all the winners, Thank you all for coming!! 🎉 We hope you had a wonderful night!!

Innovation
05-13-2023, 01:52 PM
GOOD DAY REVELATIANS!!

Event Name: Wanted - Bounty Hunter

🛠️ Mechanics: Wanted - Bounty Hunter consists of 6 rounds. Find the Wanted all throughout the Vampire District (Ester's Estate, The Blood Forge, Sanctuary, Sergios, Mortuary, Subway). A clue/hint will be given each round that shall help the participants to find the Wanted. The clue/hint were given like a riddles. By paying attention to the hint it will guide you.

📌 Reminder: All Wanted will be chosen randomly. First to send the IGN of the wanted in guild chat will be declared as the winner. You will be given 3 chances to guess. Once you exceed the limit, you are no longer allowed to guess more til next round.

🤠 Rounds: Winners 🏆

1st round - Beldum
2nd round - Darkghostx
3rd round - Beldum
4th round - Naesalang
5th round - Snowbladez
6th round - Snowbladez

🏆 Winning Prize: 30m (for the winner per round)
🎁 Consolation Prize: 5m (to all participants who didn't win from 1st to 6th round)

🎉 Congratulations to all the winners, isn't amazing??! We hope everyone had fun while hunting!! See you in the next hunt! 🎉

NOTE: All screenshots of consolation prizes has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Records.

╰┈➤ https://discord.gg/Fjt5rp8YUf

Yuying
05-13-2023, 11:31 PM
Wishing you all the Love and Smiles that you deserve.
Happy Mother's Day To My Dear Friend!

Innovation
05-14-2023, 02:54 AM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

To all the tough, hard-working, patient, loving, and all-around amazing moms out there!

Innovation
05-20-2023, 12:44 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!!

Event Name: Wanted - Bounty Hunter

🛠️ Mechanics: Wanted - Bounty Hunter consists of 6 rounds. Find the Wanted all throughout the Vampire District (Ester's Estate, The Blood Forge, Sanctuary, Sergios, Mortuary, Subway). A clue/hint will be given each round that shall help the participants to find the Wanted. The clue/hint were given like a riddles. By paying attention to the hint it will guide you.

📌 Reminder: All Wanted will be chosen randomly. First to send the IGN of the wanted in guild chat will be declared as the winner. You will be given 3 chances to guess. Once you exceed the limit, you are no longer allowed to guess more til next round.

🤠 Rounds: Winners 🏆

1st round - Beldum
2nd round - Darkghostx
3rd round - Xinfluezex
4th round - Xinfluezex
5th round - Beldum
6th round - Applesauceman

🏆 Winning Prize: 50m (for the winner per round)
🎁 Consolation Prize: 10m (to all participants who didn't win from 1st to 6th round)

🎉 Congratulations to all the winners. I'm so grateful seeing you guys enjoying, loving the excitement, and ofc being competitive. Heads up, Revelatians, because the hunt never ends!! 🎉

NOTE: All screenshots of consolation prizes has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Records.

Innovation
06-09-2023, 04:55 AM
HELLO THERE!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for successfully obtaining TOP 10 and TOP 25 in the Blood Trust Leaderboard Event!! 🎉👏🏻

Congratulations to Aheb, Ariyuw, Arkanhel, Eliowabi, Innerself, Lucidy & Snowbladez for reaching TOP 10 and TOP 25!!

We would like also congratulate our other fellow Revelatians who tried and never gave up!!

As promised.....To all Guild members who successfully obtained TOP 10 to TOP 100 in the Leaderboard will receive a prize!!

🏆 RANKS - PRIZES 🎁

TOP 10 - 100m
TOP 25 - 50m
TOP 26 to 100 - 10m

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all our LB runners for reaching and obtaining TOP 10 to TOP 100!!

NOTE: All prizes for Top 26-100 has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild Event Proofs.

Yuying
06-18-2023, 04:46 AM

happy father's day from bor family!

Innovation
06-18-2023, 12:28 PM

Cheers to the dads who teach us, inspire us and make us feel safe and loved.
From BOR Family! ❤️

Innovation
06-26-2023, 02:35 AM
GREETINGS, REVELATIANS!!

" When fire meets water, they doesn't end up destroying each other but rather they learned to adapt and grow together, thus this makes them stronger than ever. "

This upcoming July 3 will mark the 2nd Anniversary of our beloved guild. Another year of friendship and fun memories. We are commemorating our Guild Anniversary with a huge bash packed with a number of great rewards and exciting activities.

Let me introduce you to the games I personally created with the help of one of the brightest person I know, and for some of it are inspired and based on reality game shows. We're bringing it to Carvina, we're bringing it to YOU.

I want to use this opportunity to say special thanks to Schiaparelli, for helping in creating the Revelations: Mysterious Night. Thanks also to Sueh for creating event banners.

With this, it is our great pleasure to announce that we will be hosting new and original events. Listed below are these events, date and time are also posted below.

These games were designed to expand our horizons, to explore and to challenge the participants. Prizes depends on the difficulty of each game. Most of these games based on teamwork and sportsmanship, because it is not always about winning but how we work together to accomplish something matters more and with these it will bring us closer to each other.

This year made us realized that we should be more grateful for those people who stayed with us til the end of each journey. Because our journey doesn't end here, life is full of adventure and along the way we will meet a lot of people, we will face some uncertainty and obstacles, we will also accomplish the impossible then some will leave and some will stay, treasure those who stayed. And together we will find the path to happiness and friendship... and perhaps something more.

So thank you for those who stayed with us through good times and bad times, we appreciate your time and effort!

:couple_inlove: Cheers for more memories and more years to come. May we celebrate this month filled with love and laughter together with the people we cherish. :o

NOTE: The dates for these events could change anytime, if and when there would be upcoming DL events. All of these events will take place only for 1 day within the given dates. As for the time, we will use Central Time. We will be posting further updates and changes, so stay tuned!

For more information, visit our BOR Official Discord Group Chat and feel free to contact the Master or the Officers.

Innovation
06-28-2023, 04:57 AM
HELLO THERE!!

⏰ DATE & TIME: ⏰
July 3rd, 9am Central time

👠 HOSTS: 👠
Ahebor and Schiaparelli

🎉 PRIZES: 🎉
Winner: 200m
1st runner up: 120m
2nd runner up: 80m
Consolation: 10m

Innovation
07-02-2023, 04:30 AM
WE'RE HERE TO BRING MORE FUN AND EXCITEMENT INTO YOUR LIFE!!

🌍 EVENT NAME: 🌎
The Amazing Race (Dark Legends Edition)

July 5th, 9am Central time

🚀 HOSTS:🚀
Ahebor, Polarisflower, and Schiaparelli

First place: 200m
Mid place: 100m
Last place: 50m

TIP: Watch the Amazing Race reality game show, to learn more about this game.
NOTE: This game is by pair so make sure to grab a partner. This game is based on teamwork so choose your partner wisely and best of luck, Revelatians!

Innovation
07-04-2023, 12:23 AM
WAY TO GO TO START OUR ANNIVERSARY WITH A BLAST!!

✨ EVENT NAME: ✨
Spotlight (Fashion Event)

👠 HOSTED BY: 👠
Ahebor and Schiaparelli

Welcome to the kick off of the BOR 2nd Anniversary Celebration!!! ❤️🎉 New memories has been created and to be treasured, new friendship has been formed and to be continued. We are grateful to everyone who watched and participated on our opening event! We hope you guys had fun like everyone else. This was a truly spectacular event, a night to remember! So let us introduce you to the winners of this month's Spotlight (Fashion Event).

🎉🎉 SPOTLIGHT (FASHION EVENT) WINNERS 🎉🎉

🏆 Winner: Omskrrrt (Outfit Name: Cheaping Slay)
🎁 Prize: 200m

🏆 Winner: Snowbladez (Outfit Name: The Snow Archangel)
🎁 Prize: 200m

🥇 1st runner-up: Archanhel (Outfit Name: Sparks)
🎁 Prize: 120m

🥈 2nd runner-up: Allysaa (Outfit Name: Allysaa is Hot)
🎁 Prize: 80m

🤩 Fabulous!!! What's next?! Well this wasn't the only night to remember. Speaking of...The Amazing Race (Dark Legends Edition) is coming soon! On July 5th, 9am Central time! See you there, Revelatians!!👌🏻

NOTE: All consolation prize has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild-events-archives

Innovation
07-06-2023, 12:48 AM
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!!

🌍 EVENT NAME: 🌏
The Amazing Race (Dark Legends Edition)

🚀 HOSTED BY: 🚀
Ahebor, Polarisflower, and Schiaparelli

Congratulations everyone!! 🥂 That was one of a kind experience, we can't even deny the excitement watching these people race across the vampire district to old town. Sometimes working together lead into something more, something special and meaningful! ❤️

💥 THE AMAZING RACE (DARK LEGENDS EDITION) 💥
BY PAIR: PRIZES GIVEN SEPARATELY

🏆 1st place: Jigsawdead and Profitosson
🎁 Prize: 200m (100m each)

🏅 2nd place: Infusedvertex and Snowbladez
🎁 Prize: 100m (50m each)

🏅 3rd place: Archanhel and Lucidy

🏅 4th place: Maiaaa and Prescient

🏅 5th place: Delilaemerla and Imatil

🏅 6th place:Razorbak and Zeralyn
🎁 Prize: 50m (25m each)

🤔 What can I say? Amazing race!! 🤯 We hope you saved some energy, for what's coming next!! The adventure doesn't end here.... We're going to explore new grounds and create more memories, so stay tuned, Revelatians!!

Innovation
07-08-2023, 12:33 PM
ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER FUN AND EXCITING EVENT??!

👊🏻 EVENT NAME: 👊🏻
Survivor - Find the unknown toons (Immunity Challenge)

July 11th, 9am Central time

🧠 HOSTS: 🧠
Ahebor and Schiaparelli

Winning Prize: 50m
Consolation Prize: 10m

Do you have what it takes to survive? I guess we'll know the answer very soon!

Innovation
07-09-2023, 12:49 AM
CALLING ALL THE FIGHTERS ALL THROUGHOUT THE CARVINA!!

🏟️ EVENT NAME: 🏟️
Gladiator (1v1 - Be the Last)

July 12th, 9am Central time

⚔️ HOSTS: ⚔️
Ahebor and Schiaparelli

Winning Prize: 150
Consolation Prize: 20m

Gear up! Wield your sword! Defend yourself until your last dying breath!! ☠️

Innovation
07-11-2023, 11:01 AM
WE ARE SURVIVORS!!

👊🏻 EVENT NAME: 👊🏻
Survivor - Find the unknown toon (Immunity Challenge)

🧠 HOSTED BY: 🧠
Ahebor

You really have what it takes to survive...we hope you had fun looking for our toons. Congratulations to all the survivors. 💪🏻 Please remember, no matter where you are, whatever you are facing right now, you're a survivor! So don't give up, never give up, keep fighting til you reach your goal. ⛳

SURVIVORS - FIND THE UNKNOWN TOON (IMMUNITY CHALLENGE) WINNERS

Survivors:
Archanhel
Elfenfangs
Kearimer
Khaliegayahan

🏆 Winning Prize: 200m
🎁 Consolation Prize: 50m

Now that's a survivor move!! Show us more of these tomorrow in Gladiator (1v1 - Be the Last), 9am Central time, see you there, Revelatians!!

NOTE: All consolation prize has already been posted on BOR Discord under #Guild-events-archives

Innovation
07-13-2023, 06:07 AM
STRENGTH AND HONOR!!

🏟️ EVENT NAME: 🏟️
Gladiator (1v1 - Be the Last)

⚔️ HOSTED BY: ⚔️
Ahebor and Schiaparelli

Well that's very entertaining! We hope you guys enjoyed this one of a kind 1v1 PvP event, the first of it's kind. It's fun, isn't? watching each participants fight to survive. We'll see each other again, gladiators!

GLADIATOR (1V1 - BE THE LAST)

WINNER:
Beldum

🏆 Winning Prize: 150m
🎁 Consolation Prize: 20m

"Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die."

Innovation
07-21-2023, 08:51 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!!

We would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for successfully obtaining TOP 5 to TOP 25 in the Beach Gauntlet Event!! 🎉👏🏻

Congratulations to Schiaparelli / Enchantress, Ahebor, and Axinsilla / Hugrer for reaching TOP 5 to TOP 25!!

We would like also congratulate our other fellow Revelatians who tried and never gave up!!

As always.....To all Guild members who successfully obtained TOP 5 to TOP 25 in the Leaderboard will receive a special prize!!

🏆 RANKS - PRIZES 🎁
TOP 5 - 100m
TOP 10 - 50m
TOP 25 - 10m

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all our LB runners for reaching and obtaining TOP 5 to TOP 25!!

Congratulations also to all players out there who obtained TOP 5 to 25!

Yuying
07-28-2023, 08:53 AM
Hello guys!!

Our guild and server decided to promote the game and it's players!
By adding powers, icons, and more as Dark Legends emojis and memes.

By adding powers, icons, and more it would help our fellow players to be more familiarize with the game itself.

Please note that we have Cinco's approval. Let's play nice by using these emojis and memes appropriately.

Additionally, the server including the staff or the members doesn't claim any ownership over these emojis and memes.

Yuying
07-30-2023, 07:12 AM
Hello guys!!

Here's an update! We've just uploaded new emojis. This time our lovable pets in Dark Legends!!

Yuying
08-02-2023, 08:33 AM
Hello there, these are the new batch of emotes!

Innovation
08-04-2023, 02:15 AM
WANNA PLAY??!

🏚️ EVENT NAME: 🏚️
Fright Night

August 6th, 9am Central time

🗡️ HOST: 🗡️
Ahebor

Winning Prize: 50m each
Consolation Prize: 10m each

You can run. You can hide. But will you survive the night? 😈

Innovation
08-07-2023, 03:04 AM
PLAY TIME!!

🏚️ EVENT NAME: 🏚️
Fright Night

🗡️ HOSTED BY: 🗡️
Ahebor and Schiaparelli/Enchantress

Ever tried playing PvP without worrying how much flag you need to capture or how much points you need to obtain in order to win? Well Fright Night is different. It's a game of hide and seek which gives an exhilarating experience. A game of strategy and teamwork! I sure enjoyed watching these players defend their team not just to win but also to have fun. Good job also to our team leaders!

FRIGHT NIGHT
VAMPIRES VS HUNTERS

🧬 TEAM VAMPIRES 🧬
Inkalegends
Maiaaa
Wisdoms (Team leader)
Xmutantx

🏹 TEAM HUNTERS 🏹
Enchantress (Team Leader)
Lovelyxkiller
Mandyandy
Snowbladez

🎉 WINNERS: HUNTERS 🎉
Score: 3-1
Enchantress
Lovelyxkiller
Mandyandy
Snowbladez

🏆 Winning Prize: 200m (50m each)
🎁 Consolation Prize: 10m

🎉 Congratulations Hunters!! 🏹 Thank you Vampires and Hunters for that amazing and fun match! See you on the next event!

Innovation
08-07-2023, 10:44 AM
ARE YOU READY TO UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY?

🌌 EVENT NAME: 🌌
Revelations: Mysterious Night

August 9th, 9am Central time

🔎 HOST: 🔎
Ahebor

Winning Prize: 100m each
Consolation Prize: 10m each

Another fun time and adventure game!! 🌒

Innovation
08-10-2023, 04:52 AM
MYSTERY SOLVED!!

🌌 EVENT NAME: 🌌
Revelations: Mysterious Night

🔎 HOSTED BY: 🔎
Ahebor and Schiaparelli/Enchantress

Who said vampires can only hunt? or kill for pleasure or hunger? Well we can do anything too! Just like this one. Isn't nice to expand our horizons?! To explore and to play the roles you've always dreamed of. Say no more, because Revelations will take care of it!

It was truly a great experience seeing how everyone worked together to solve a mystery! We felt and saw the team effort. So I say get ready, because there will be more mysteries to come!

REVELATIONS: MYSTERIOUS NIGHT DETECTIVES

TEAM A
Jigsawdead
Maiaaa
Snowbladez

TEAM B
Lovelyxkiller
Meistershadyy
Razorbak

TEAM C
Aperizh
Notslicer
Rubberbullet

Well done Detectives! The mystery has been solved for this round!
ANSWER: Massacred Bunch of New Blood

🎉 WINNERS: 🎉
Team A and Team B
Jigsawdead
Lovelyxkiller
Maiaaa
Meistershadyy
Rubberbullet
Snowbladez

🏆 Winning Prize: 100m each
🎁 Consolation Prize: 20m each

🎉 Congratulations and thank you all for coming!! 🍾 Thank you detectives, for that amazing feedback! We're glad you enjoyed this event like we did! ❤️

Innovation
10-01-2023, 04:08 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!!

Let's CONGRATULATE our fellow REVELATIANS, for successfully obtaining TOP 10 during Protect Fel Taras Leaderboard Event!! 🎉👏🏻

Congratulations to Yuziquh, Eyoni, Notadas, Lifeisacruise, and Kungfuduck!!

As always.....To all Guild members who successfully obtained TOP 10 in Leaderboard will receive a special prize from us!!

🏆 RANK - PRIZE 🎁
TOP 10 - 100m

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all our LB runners for reaching and obtaining TOP 10!!

Innovation
10-14-2023, 04:17 PM
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER FIGHT!!
⚔️ Mini PvP Guild Event: 1v1 DM Arena Of Honor Results ⚔️

Ayokaigoldman vs Suishin vs Apezrizh

🏆 WINNER: SUISHIN
🏅 TOP KILLS TALLY: SUISHIN (45 Kills)

Congratulations to Suishin! 🎉🎉 Well done!

🏆 WINNING PRIZE: 100m
🏅 TOP KILLS: 50m
🎁 CONSOLATION PRIZE: 30m

SPECIAL REWARD: WINNER GETS SPECIAL TOP KILLS ROLE IN OUR DISCORD SERVER!!
🎉 CONGRATULATIONS REVELATIANS!! THANK YOU FOR JOINING!😊😊

Yuying
12-24-2023, 10:29 AM

Wishing your family a blessed Christmas!

Innovation
12-24-2023, 12:29 PM

From BOR Family!

Innovation
12-31-2023, 01:10 PM
Here's to new beginnings, exciting adventures, and the fulfillment of all your aspirations. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

Yuying
01-01-2024, 12:42 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!

262960[/center]

Yuying
01-02-2024, 02:59 AM
We are pleased to announce that we are embarking a new chapter as we are expanding Book of Revelations server, in aim to help each and every player to become more familiar with it's items as well as promoting the game!

This year we will open the FIRST and ONLY server that will feature all Dark Legends Equipment and Vanities! We want to give credits to the players who inspired us to continue releasing this. Your support hasn't gone unnoticed as we rewarded those players who wants to contribute and to promote Dark Legends! Dark Legends Museum will showcase pictures of all of the Vanities and Equipments of Dark Legends, including information about a certain set such as it's buffs.

As you know we released Revelation Game last year, November 2023. Revelation Game is a custom game bot created by us. This game aims to promote Dark Legends. Revelation Games composed of 9 different games, each game has their own level of difficulty.

Revelation Game (list of games):
• Q and A
• Task Oriented
• True or False
• Multiple Choice
• Scenario
• Scramble Word
• Word Search
• Guess the Word
• Guess the Item

We launched Revelation Game in order to promote Dark Legends as well as encouraging players to become more familiar with the game itself as this will help them to improve their skills and gameplay! This game rewards the winners with in-game gold or items!

This year, 2024, we are keeping you posted about our plans, our beloved Community. Our Custom Economy Game Bots (NIGHTLIFE and AURORA) are almost finished. Nightlife is a vampire theme game bot in which you will experience Endless Adventure, Hunting, Searching, and Blood Rush anytime and anywhere! Aurora is a fantasy theme game bot which will allow you to encounter different kinds of Mythical Creatures located in vast areas to Explore, to Hunt, to Raid, and has a chance to loot items from Common to Rare to Legendary Items.

Nightlife and Aurora does not only offer and serve entertainment but also these Custom Economy Game Bots will play an important role as we will also launch an AUCTON AND BIDDING inside our server. This option will allow players to bid as we placed any amount of Gold or Items for Auction. Members will have to bid using our Economy Blood Bag or Coins Systems. With this, we will reach and help not only the current players but as well as the new players and give them chance to earn in-game gold or items by playing Nightlife and Aurora!

BOOK OF REVELATIONS SERVER OFFERS:
♡ Full scope of Dark Legends In-Game Guide and Tips
♡ Dark Legends Emojis and Memes to promote the game
♡ Custom Bots (BOR Bot, BOR Helper, BOR Support, Revbot)
♡ Custom Economy Game Bots (Nightlife and Aurora)
Regular Guild and Server Events
♡ Custom Emotes and Actions Commands
♡ Regular Giveaways
♡ Rewards System (membership achievements and progress in-game such as obtaining Top Leaderboard Spots)
♡ Leveling System that unlocks Vampiric Roles, Vibrant Colors
♡ Leaderboard System
♡ Supportive Channels dedicated for LGBTQ and Mental Health Awareness

Aside from these, we have upgraded the Server to help each and everyone to navigate faster, to keep them posted from time to time, to remind them for Daily Deal, to help them with in-game prices.

◈ Tap to Browse and 1Tap Generates Info Channels allow players to just grab the information they need as quickly as they want. Tap to Browse features a lot of helpful information including sending the copy of email for STS Support. 1Tap Generates Info features Dark Legends in-game info, Book of Revelations info, and famous in-game players quotes and lines! 1Tap Generates Info also features Mental Health Quotes!

◈ Featuring Now Channels features all of our in-game contents including keeping the players posted of Live Events from time to time!

◈ DL Events Countdown and BOR Events Countdown features Dark Legends Events as well as our own Events.

◈ BOR Guild Thread Channel keep our Guild members posted from time to time from previous posts to current posts. All post we posted here will be posted in here as well, this will allow our members to view and navigate faster.

◈ BOR Forum Suggestions Channel features all of our In-game Suggestions from previous posts to current posts.

◈ Price Check Channel is a dedicated channel where players from all over Dark Legends can ask for guides with in-game prices anytime and anywhere!

◈ Self Roles including in-game roles such as how long have you been playing Dark Legends, Choose your Favourite mode in Dark Legends, and What do you usually do in Dark Legends!

◈ Leveling System that offers and unlocks Vampiric Roles from Level 2 to 100! Booster Perks that unlocks instantly Special Roles and grants access to Exclusive Channels.

◈ Anonymous Messages using Revbot such as Revelation, Vent, Greetings, Love Letter! An options to send Anonymously or without hiding your identity!

BOOK OF REVELATIONS only aim to help our fellow players by introducing NEW and ORIGINAL ideas and games. There are alot of things, helpful things, meaningful things, you can find in our server. These are not driven by just wanting to send or posting out of boredom. Our intentions is pure and only aim to help you and other players.

So what are you waiting for? Let's promote Dark Legends by working together. All players that will contribute will get a Community Reward Roles (Community Advocate, Community Helper, and Community Mentor) and will be credited for their hard work and dedication for the game. These roles are given to those players who supports our server and who wants to contribute for promoting the Dark Legends!

If you want to help and contribute with our current project (Dark Legends Museum), please do not hesitate to contact any of these players: Ahebor, Enchantress/Schiaparelli, Hugrer/Axinsilla, Razorbak, Rosentine, etc. Once you contacted us, we will interview the player first. Then we will delegate a task for you. For other options, join our Server and contact us there.

Spread the word and let's build our Community with Cooperation and Support for each other with ONE GOAL: PROMOTE DARK LEGENDS!

Disclaimer: Our Auction and Bidding system does not encourage and won't be involved with any outside trades. This game is strictly aim to help new players by rewarding them an item or gold once they won the bid using our Economy Blood Bag or Coins Systems. Any attempt to abuse or to mislead this game system, Auction and Bidding system will be subject for removal and replaced with other alternative.

╰┈➤ https://discord.com/invite/XGv6nFpTQS

Innovation
01-29-2024, 09:21 AM
We're here to announce that we've added a Reviews System regarding the game and our server itself. This is now available to everyone. Players can write and post their reviews about their gaming experience or game reviews regarding Dark Legends, same goes on how they view our server. (Quick Preview of Review System below)

Please note that these reviews are based on Player's and User's Reviews. The purpose of these reviews is to promote the game as well to feature player's gaming experiences.

Book of Revelations's Server Offers:
• Dark Legends In-Game Guides
• Dark Legends In-Game Tips
• Dark Legends Emojis and Memes
• Dark Legends Events Archives
• Dark Legends related discussions about PvE and PvP
• Dark Legends Tutorials
• Dark Legends Player's Reviews
• Trade Support (buying and selling)
• Free Advertisements of your Guild or Server

Book of Revelations's Server is Built with:
• Regular guild/server events and giveaways
• Custom roles (self roles and color roles)
• Leveling system that unlocks vampiric roles and vibrant colors
• Leaderboard system
• Rewards System (membership achievements and progress in-game such as obtaining top leaderboard spots)
• Guild and Server Events roles
• Server Reviews
• Supportive channels dedicated for LGBTQ and Mental Health Awareness
• Custom game bots (Revelation Game and other game bots)

NOTE: Book of Revelations Server is open to EVERYONE, whether you're not currently in our Guild!

Click the link below to join us!
https://discord.com/invite/XGv6nFpTQS

Innovation
02-01-2024, 05:04 AM

Here are the Official Content Lists of our channels related to Dark Legends!

• STS TOS and more
• Contacting STS Support
• Ban Prevention
• Scam Prevention
• Banned, Scammed, etc
• Promocodes
• DL Events Archives (preview of all the events)
• In-Game Guide
• In-Game Tips
• Tutorials and Tips Collections
• Types of Events
• Types of Elixirs
• Powers Guides and Tips (PvE PvP, Passives)
• Collection of Buffs and etc
• Blood Forge Bonuses
• Best Gear to use
• List of Gears to use
• Titles-Achievements Guide
• List of Campaigns
• Old Town Map
• Farming Map Guide
• Mini Boss Maps
• Other Boss Maps
• Store Items List
• Buff Vanities Info
• Daily Deals Items
• LB Reward Items
• Rare Items
• Merch Wise
• Equipments Collection
• Vanities Collection
• Current Equipments Price List
• Current Vanities Price List
• Beginner's Guide
• Menu Guide 1
• Menu Guide 2
• Menu Lair Guide
• Menu Social Guide
• Vampire District Guide
• Old Town Guide 1
• Old Town Guide 2
• Old Town Guide 3

Lastly, don't forget our in-demand channel which is the PRICE CHECK. It's been 2 years since the released of this channel and we are very glad of it's results, the accuracy and it's efficiency up to current time.

UPDATE!
• Book of Revelations Discord Server has been revamped. This is to provide easier and comfortable environment to all our users.
• In the next coming months, we will be releasing new set of contents related discussions about Dark Legends!
• All Guild Events (except guild event system) has been put on hold. This is to give time and to focus with our on-going projects.

Book of Revelations aims to share these contents not just to our guild members but also to all players out there! What matters the most is reaching everyone and not limited to our members only, because each and everyone of them matters.

DISCLAIMER: All photos, link, contents related to Dark Legends were taken from Google specifically from Dark Legends Forums or from the game itself, we do not own any of it. All contents provided are for reference only. Channels and Designs that contains Original Content (made by the Server) shall not be replicated, reproduced, and circulated without consent.

NOTE: Book of Revelations Server is open to EVERYONE, whether you're not currently in our Guild!

Click the link below to join us!

Innovation
02-21-2024, 11:41 AM
Hello Revelatians!

We've created a new server under Book of Revelations! Below is the link directly to our Official Kick/Ban Appeal Server. This is to promote fairness all throughout the process. For those who thinks they've been treated unfairly, join the link below and appeal your case!

Note: This server is based on all of our guild and server cases! You may join even if you don't have a case.

Book of Revelations Kick/Ban Appeal Server also offers Dark Legends Emotes! (posted below)

NOTE: Book of Revelations Servers is open to EVERYONE, even if you're not currently in our Guild!

Book of Revelations Main Server

https://discord.gg/Cs9XDEJmsX

Yuying
03-08-2024, 08:37 AM
Happy Women's Day!
Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are!

Innovation
03-12-2024, 03:34 AM
Hello there Revelatians, fellow Dark Legends players and other STS games Community, we are bringing you big news today!

We are now open for Partnership and Collaboration on our Discord Server!

These channels and it's system aims to bring everyone closer to each other and to promote Dark Legends to other Communities! Please read the requirements and perks posted in those channel when applying for Partnership or Collaboration with us.

Our partnership not only revolves within Dark Legends servers but we can also partner with other STS games related servers including other gaming communities as this will encourage and bring people from other communities to try and play Dark Legends!

Our collaboration with other Dark Legends guilds is another way to create new and exciting collaborative events. With this all guild members from both guild will also adapt cooperation and sportsmanship all throughout the events!

Aside from these, we also have guild advertisement channel for all Dark Legends players to advertise their respective public or private guilds. Using the wide range of information about Dark Legends we have in server including event archives, guides, tips, tutorials, plus custom Dark Legends emojis/emotes/memes. We are offering all of it's informational contents to you!

Book of Revelations is opening a new chapter! A chapter filled with hope, new friendship, new alliances and a new journey leading to new experiences.

So are you interested in contributing to the growth of our beloved Dark Legends? Do you want your guild or server to be heard? Spread the word everyone, join us now and become our Partner and Collaborator!

Book of Revelations Official Server

https://discord.gg/Cs9XDEJmsX

Innovation
03-17-2024, 03:31 PM
Greetings, everyone!

Innovation
05-12-2024, 03:29 AM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms who inspire us with their strength, courage, and grace.

Yuying
05-12-2024, 06:48 AM
Happy Mother's Day From BOR Family :star: