PDA

View Full Version : A map like EVG but do it right....

umarrahim
09-24-2021, 04:11 PM
Can we please have another map like EVG? Where all classes were needed, but done right this time where all class play to their own strength..

Warriors do the tanking and noticeable dmg dealing.

Mages do sht ton of aoe dmg to mobs.

And rogs help kill bosses.

I played Ekenta and holy **** I do nothing as a mage.

Sincerely,
Avta

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Happilyanonymous
09-24-2021, 04:21 PM
Tbh evg was always about mage and tank. Rogues never got invited.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
09-24-2021, 06:25 PM
That map for all classes never worked the roguer were excluded was only 3 wizards and 1 war and roguer despised haha

Nexior
09-24-2021, 07:44 PM
Stay camp because devs lost somewhere ,and just showing every update they dont play this game at all. But now pride not allow them to admit it. #freeprocstacking

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Inozuke
09-24-2021, 08:51 PM
And if I want to go to the bathroom, what do I do? I kill myself as in the valley to start from 0 again? no thanks

Mythocrisis
09-25-2021, 12:48 AM
Tbh evg was always about mage and tank. Rogues never got invited.

Stop spreading lies.
Im sure you have never run evg for a considerable time.
And no one invites anyone if they ain't op to them. And each player has their perspective.
And I always run with 2 rogues and 1 mage and I know what rogues are capable of in that map

Happilyanonymous
09-25-2021, 12:58 AM
Stop spreading lies.
Im sure you have never run evg for a considerable time.
And no one invites anyone if they ain't op to them. And each player has their perspective.
And I always run with 2 rogues and 1 mage and I know what rogues are capable of in that mapEveryone knows rogues were rarely invited. If u invited some then I applaud your efforts. Am hoping for many adjustments to make all characters valuable in all maps.

Dozers
09-25-2021, 01:12 AM
Tbh, it's hard to have a map design mechanic that allows wars or mages to do something other than that of evg. Not sure if there would be a way to have this again, but the route of having bosses alone as gl farming zones is definitely in favor of the rog class...