PDA

View Full Version : Level 5,10,15 Platinum Items

ArrowGoBooom
06-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Are the Level 5,10,15,20,30 items any good? I noticed their stats are not very stable at all going from dodge in one set to another complete stat at 10(crit) and another complete stat at 15(hit). Should i just stick to normal gear or should i get just the premium ones till 40? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

ArrowGoBoom

Otukura
06-08-2012, 09:22 AM
5-10-15-20 are all good, IMO, but then you start getting better gear from loot. I wouldn't bother buying any of the plat items if you're just leveling. I I did 1-25 on just gear I looted recently, and I was fine.

GoodSyntax
06-08-2012, 10:44 AM
The shelf life on the plat items is really short. At low levels, the XP increments are small, so you can easily go from level 10 to level 20 in a couple of hours of game play (at most). Spending plat on level 10, means that you have maybe 30 minutes to a few hours until which point, looted gear is far more effective.

Though I don't recommend it, purchased items at higher levels are more worthwhile because the XP increments become larger.

In the end, I suggest grinding it out to get looted gear, or, on occasion purchase items in the Consignment Store to improve your stats...the plat items are waste.

Sryyoulose
06-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Unless you plan to stay at that lvl to pvp don't buy the plat items go with the looted!