PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking new areas with gold

padomonos
08-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi, Soon I will clear forest heaven and then... what then? I can't play dark forest or alien desert or any other area... cuz I need to use real money which I and many other people can't do...I got an idea that everyone would like. Unlocking new areas as dark forest with gold! It shoud be very expencive ofcurse. 20 000 - 50 000 coud it cost to unlock a new area and then playing the game woud be more fun. what do you think?

jonboy
08-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Not going to happen.

QUEENIE
08-20-2010, 06:04 AM
If the devs could use the gold to sustain spacetime, until then, save up!

Benstayeah
08-20-2010, 06:06 AM
lol yer they need real cash to run their business

Snakespeare
08-20-2010, 08:26 AM
When I was a kid I had money. I carried golf bags, delivered papers, mowed lawns, etc. things can't have changed THAT much.

The reason why I am responding to this is because I have read the "reviews" at iTunes where people cry because they only get 13 levels for free, then they have to spend $5 to $10. And for goodness sake, if you want to play any other game, you have to pay twice that up front, you don't get to start it for free.

More ingratitude. It really gripes me, because they should be saying thank you!!!

Chickdigcookies
08-20-2010, 10:33 AM
When I was a kid I had money. I carried golf bags, delivered papers, mowed lawns, etc. things can't have changed THAT much.

-Rich People are stingy
-Internet killed Newspaper
-Rich People are stingy
o and global warming...

i agree with you, i mean, youve made it as far as to buy an Ipod/Iphone/Ipad...and you cant spend $20 more...?

vulgarstrike
08-20-2010, 10:49 AM
less. buying the first four campaigns I believe costs less than 5 dollars(30 plat pack)
again... fools... devs can't work without funding, and I can't play my game with cheap kids,

FluffNStuff
08-20-2010, 11:15 AM
OK, I post this a lot in the threads where people complain about the cost. If you have a bunch of change laying around, take them to your local grocery store and find a Coin Star machine. Normally these charge you 7 cents on the dollar UNLESS you use it to buy a gift card. One of the gift cards available is an iTunes card. So turn you loose change into plat, and play on.

Royce
08-20-2010, 11:20 AM
The reason why I am responding to this is because I have read the "reviews" at iTunes where people cry because they only get 13 levels for free, then they have to spend $5 to $10.

This is unfortunately the case with pretty much every app that is a free dowload, but which you must eventually pay for to fully enjoy. There are a lot of people who download then whine when they get to the point where they must pay to move on. It's the price STS pays for having a freely downloadable app with paid content. Anyone who dowloads can review. If only paying customers could write reviews, I think PL would be one of the highest rated games in the app store...

vulgarstrike
08-20-2010, 11:57 AM
OK, I post this a lot in the threads where people complain about the cost. If you have a bunch of change laying around, take them to your local grocery store and find a Coin Star machine. Normally these charge you 7 cents on the dollar UNLESS you use it to buy a gift card. One of the gift cards available is an iTunes card. So turn you loose change into plat, and play on.

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/guinness-brilliant.jpg

Furrawn
08-20-2010, 12:09 PM
The campaigns cost very little, and it's unfair to expect STS to make everything free- they'd be homeless with no food! Do like Snakespeare said- do little things to earn $5. As a kid I picked green beans, raked, whatever gave me a little pocket money... Or go gather coins & go to a coinstar like Fluff suggested... Or ask for an iTunes card for bday, Xmas, etc...

Free isn't going to happen. This game, while a joy for us, is work and food on the table for devs...

vulgarstrike
08-20-2010, 12:09 PM
pocket money = pocket legends. it's amazing.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-20-2010, 12:11 PM
pocket money = pocket legends. it's amazing.

...dude. Who would fly a turtle...? XD.

Chickdigcookies
08-20-2010, 12:50 PM

or go to the bank, its free...

padomonos
08-21-2010, 05:32 AM
What I ment is that unloocking woud cost really much gold or you can unlock with real money. Also if it woud cost 100 000 gold.

Machinima
08-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Well I know four people with max gold most of the people that play have been here since release and had became pro merchants geting 100k would take a hour so it would be like 500k-1m to open a map.

Hayabusaz
08-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Don't Think About It.

Kurlz
08-21-2010, 08:02 PM
What I ment is that unloocking woud cost really much gold or you can unlock with real money. Also if it woud cost 100 000 gold.

ummm...you do "unlock" the lvls with real money...u buy the plat, then u buy the lvls...

giayuan
08-22-2010, 12:37 AM
sigh, i hav seen so many of these people complaining about the map "unlocks"
why would the devs make this game if they dont even gain profit? (unless their all rich trillionares who dont need to work...)
and now, most players have at least a mill, unless they just started playing
pretty funny though when one day i noticed my friend list was too long. i ended up deleting 12 characters level 13, guess why!! hahaha