PDA

View Full Version : Looking for way to pass the time???

trixie
06-08-2012, 12:14 PM
OK so I know this kind of thread has been posted before, but seems like a good time for it again :)

I know most of us are greating restless waiting for the new update ot come out. You miss your friend or guildees online and just want things to be busy like it was before and blackstar to have more than 1 or 2 almost full bases. Who wouldnt feel like this?I mean this is a great game and we have all grown to love it!

SO here are some ideas on hosting a contest to bring your friends back into the game:

Host a contest and not just any contest. You gotta think of some new fresh ideas. Something that will attract people to come and participate. Something differnt from your classic race or pvp tournament. Think outside the box. Look at the tools you have and make em work for you.
Once you have your idea, the next step is to attract the people.

You gotta advertise and market the game. If people dont know about it, then they cant get excited. Post a thread under the contest section so you have a place to send people for the information, then tell people about it in game. Now, I am not saying to spam blackstar with the inforamtion every section. Mention it to your guild in guild chat. Make a comment on runs. Announce it a few times in blackstar. You dont have to have a huge prize just make it fun and exciting!

I hosted a birthday party for a friend in our guild last night and we had so many people from our guild filling up blackstar! It was great and so much fun to be ig with friends again. I am planning more events for the near future to get people from our guild back in SL having fun.

Ill be happy to share more of my ideas with you if you want and I dont care if you copy them because I want the community to be the best it can be!

So let's hear some of your ideas to better the community.

Dragonrider023
06-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Good Idea?!

ArtStar
06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
At least someone is trying!! x]

*Zero*
06-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Heres a idea how many xrays or skull helms can you get in a week. Now they have to be looted not bought....idea is copy righted so i get a share if its used..;p

Mitchturbo
06-08-2012, 02:09 PM
That party was awesome last night Trixie! :-)

trixie
06-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Heres a idea how many xrays or skull helms can you get in a week. Now they have to be looted not bought....idea is copy righted so i get a share if its used..;p

Lol great idea! How many do u think u can get?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

trixie
06-08-2012, 04:53 PM
That party was awesome last night Trixie! :-)

Thanks Mitch! I'm so glad u made it! I was so happy to see a full b*! :)

Azibas
06-08-2012, 05:08 PM
It was a great party Trixie. Your next event is going to be even more fun!!!

KillaIngs
06-08-2012, 05:16 PM
It was tons of fun Trixie :) So excited about our up and coming event!!!!

iAmPain
06-09-2012, 12:19 AM

to be honest, most of the people even since beta, did not had any vanity drop in their whole gaming time. So i think it would be awesome to have this but do you think there is enough people that will grind their butt's whole week even if they did or did not in the past that costed them even more time? think bout it man. would the "system" give xray or DSH in a week? im not trying to spoil the idea, but i think it won't be as interesting as other events facing the facts that the drop percentages are really gona make us *facepalm*

iAmPain
06-09-2012, 12:20 AM

to be honest, most of the people even since beta, did not had any vanity drop in their whole gaming time. So i think it would be awesome to have this but do you think there is enough people that will grind their butt's whole week even if they did or did not in the past that costed them even more time? think bout it man. would the "system" give xray or DSH in a week? im not trying to spoil the idea, but i think it won't be as interesting as other events facing the facts that the drop percentages are really gona make us *facepalm*

HunterSLAYER
06-09-2012, 01:04 AM
SQUID BUDDY!!! @,@

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

*Zero*
06-09-2012, 09:35 AM

I'm sure atleast someone would get one. But I used this as a example. Its not hard to find something to do its staying motivated doing it. I'm forever farming a squid buddy so you will see me in DMC till new maps come.

trixie
06-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm sure atleast someone would get one. But I used this as a example. Its not hard to find something to do its staying motivated doing it. I'm forever farming a squid buddy so you will see me in DMC till new maps come.

You never did say...how many u think you can get? :)

CriostalCamhaoir
06-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Today my guild is doing a NPC Scavenger Hunt! If anyone wants details about PM me ;-)

javier995
06-10-2012, 04:09 AM
You never did say...how many u think you can get? :)

There is no telling. Since you well know, all drops are random. Vanity drops are rare, thus making it hard to come up with a specific number.

It also depends on what he would farm. Farming numa vanity would be much easier to do alone, compared to that of voleria.

Predicting they do at least 10 hours throughout the day, bc that's what a dedicated person who wants to know the actual amount would do, and they go for numa (to get the most valued vanity, xray) runs all day. I'd say at least one.

trixie
06-10-2012, 03:20 PM
There is no telling. Since you well know, all drops are random. Vanity drops are rare, thus making it hard to come up with a specific number.

It also depends on what he would farm. Farming numa vanity would be much easier to do alone, compared to that of voleria.

Predicting they do at least 10 hours throughout the day, bc that's what a dedicated person who wants to know the actual amount would do, and they go for numa (to get the most valued vanity, xray) runs all day. I'd say at least one.

Yes I do know that lol.....just trying to make it fun.

Popular
06-10-2012, 09:56 PM
zero zero none none none zero

trixie
06-11-2012, 11:14 AM
zero zero none none none zero

Lol