PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Journal

ArtStar
06-08-2012, 03:24 PM
The Vampire Journal

"I never believed in monsters. . . until one of them came for me. . that night I died, but only for a moment. No longer human, the world had changed, all that mattered was the thirst. So my creator taught me to feed, to hunt, but man fought back with a vengeance, they brought it down like a beast. I had to find refuge, a sanctuary, a place to begin my quest for vengeance.
-DL Intro

Hey everyone! It's you're favorite star here, and I know all of you have your own special story of how you became a vampire, so I wanna hear it! Here you can post how you died, who created you, and how old you are. These are all imaginary pieces of fiction of course, but I thought it'd be a fun idea to riff off of in the midst of all the serious business threads. I'll start by making the first Journal entry, please feel free to post your story as we start new adventures in Dark Legends. You can use mine below as a guide, or share however you want. Your story can be silly, disgusting, or devastating it does not matter, and it doesn't matter how long/short you story is so I'll appreciate anything you guys share!

Journal Entry #1 June 8th, 2012 (click go advanced when posting, and put the number/date you are posting in the subject/title area.)

Vampire age: I died at age twenty, and I've been twenty years old for over one-hundred years. O.o

Creator: Morfic is my sire, he created me as I was inches from death. He saved me, gave me new life, and made me into the vampire I am today.

Story:
It was 1872, on a stormy night in the streets of New Orleans. The parade had ended, the party was over, and the people were all heading back to seek shelter from the storm. I could not find the friends I came to the celebration with so I found myself lost, wet, and alone in a city I did not know. "Walking the streets isn't so bad," I thought as I left the mob, "I'll just enjoy the scenery a bit longer before I meet my friends back at the hotel." So I left the main streets with my little red umbrella to uncharted territory. . .

The city was glorious, I had never seen such a sight coming from a small town. The streets were glowing from the rain, "so many lights, so many lights!" I was such a sucker for new sights, so I carried on all jolly down the road. Not a soul in sight now and it was getting pretty late so at this point I thought, "I probably should head back now," when suddenly a car came driving out of control. It rounded the corner and was heading straight for me, but I was so paralyzed with fear I couldn't move a finger. The car tried to avoid me but it was out of their control, and before I knew it, it was too late. The car struck me with such force that I flew across the walk-way and into the sharp steps of a sweet little flower shop. I lied there lifeless on the floor, blood dripping down the steps, "what an idiot I am for going off alone." The car had went as fast as it had came, they left me for dead with no one around to to see it. As I took my final breaths I couldn't help thinking about what a wonderful night I had, "heheh," then everything went black. . .

When I awoke I found myself unharmed, and very confused. I soon found that it was a vampire who saved my life, a vampire named Morfic. . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​Here is something to set the mood while you read other stories, the song will change with every new story you share!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgikGx8GsY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

rinzler
06-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Good stuff! :) I like the creativeness.

Airrie
06-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I had to give it my support too, ArtStar, this is really awesome!

dugantale
06-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Love it :-)

TYRANTO
06-08-2012, 04:50 PM
nice one art i love it :vshock:

ArtStar
06-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I put a lot of thought into it and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, because I'm clearly not a very good writer.
I was hoping some of you awesome talented people I love to play games with so much could show me how it's done.
So thanks for the love guys I really appreciate it. :star:

<3

Dragonrider023
06-08-2012, 08:22 PM
loved it!

Flowman
06-08-2012, 09:39 PM
I feel like I should be playing the First Movement of Moonlight Sonata while reading this.

Paar
06-08-2012, 10:06 PM
It was a rainy December night. I was panting for breath on the edge of death in my dorm. My friends had died from the disease that spread through out the college campus. I some how was able to make it. I was coughing hard, sweating through the sheets like it was raining. I was gasping for air as this man came in my room. His name was Hank. He told me he had a deal for me? I didn't understand at first, but as he went ahead and described it for me I became for understanding and allowed him to do it. This deal was he would attach his fangs into my neck. He seeped the blood like a lion attacking its prey. He continued to bite until he finally took his fangs away from my neck. He told me it had tooken all his power and he did not know if he could control himself. This happened December 18, 1774. I was 23 then, and have been for the last 238 years. I was 6'3 173 Lbs. I had brown hair and brown eyes. My name was Jake. I had completed my first year of college before the disease had spread. It had killed all my friends and mainly everyone but a few. I went to college to study to be a doctor. My father Johnathon J. had been a doctor and I was to follow in his footsteps. I have aquired a good sense of grammer and have learned a lot over my 238 years of Immortality. I have killed people before. I did for 25 years, until I met up with Hank in a nearby Graveyard. He took me as his own and taught me to control myself. It was hard, but I did it in a few years. I feel like I am done telling you enough of my story, but I have one more thing to say. I.. I... I am not... I am not a Killer. Im merely a Immortal who dwells on the lives of animals. I will be doing this for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading my story. I hope to hear yours.

~ Jake

Hahahahabirdy
06-08-2012, 10:19 PM
The Vampire Journal

"I never believed in monsters. . . until one of them came for me. . that night I died, but only for a moment. No longer human, the world had changed, all that mattered was the thirst. So my creator taught me to feed, to hunt, but man fought back with a vengeance, they brought it down like a beast. I had to find refuge, a sanctuary, a place to begin my quest for vengeance.
-DL Intro

Hey everyone! It's you're favorite star here, and I know all of you have your own special story of how you became a vampire, so I wanna hear it! Here you can post how you died, who created you, and how old you are. These are all imaginary pieces of fiction of course, but I thought it'd be a fun idea to riff off of in the midst of all the serious business threads. I'll start by making the first Journal entry, please feel free to post your story as we start new adventures in Dark Legends. You can use mine below as a guide, or share however you want. Your story can be silly, disgusting, or devastating it does not matter, and it doesn't matter how long/short you story is so I'll appreciate anything you guys share!

Journal Entry #1 June 8th, 2012 (click go advanced when posting, and put the number/date you are posting in the subject/title area.)

Vampire age: I died at age twenty, and I've been twenty years old for over one-hundred years. O.o

Creator: Morfic is my sire, he created me as I was inches from death. He saved me, gave me new life, and made me into the vampire I am today.

Story:
It was 1872, on a stormy night in the streets of New Orleans. The parade had ended, the party was over, and the people were all heading back to seek shelter from the storm. I could not find the friends I came to the celebration with so I found myself lost, wet, and alone in a city I did not know. "Walking the streets isn't so bad," I thought as I left the mob, "I'll just enjoy the scenery a bit longer before I meet my friends back at the hotel." So I left the main streets with my little red umbrella to uncharted territory. . .

The city was glorious, I had never seen such a sight coming from a small town. The streets were glowing from the rain, "so many lights, so many lights!" I was such a sucker for new sights, so I carried on all jolly down the road. Not a soul in sight now and it was getting pretty late so at this point I thought, "I probably should head back now," when suddenly a car came driving out of control. It rounded the corner and was heading straight for me, but I was so paralyzed with fear I couldn't move a finger. The car tried to avoid me but it was out of their control, and before I knew it, it was too late. The car struck me with such force that I flew across the walk-way and into the sharp steps of a sweet little flower shop. I lied there lifeless on the floor, blood dripping down the steps, "what an idiot I am for going off alone." The car had went as fast as it had came, they left me for dead with no one around to to see it. As I took my final breaths I couldn't help thinking about what a wonderful night I had, "heheh," then everything went black. . .
When I awoke I found myself unharmed, and very confused. I soon found that it was a vampire who saved my life, a vampire named Morfic.

Did they have cars in America in 1872? O.o
Lol jk nice :p

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 12:05 AM

They did, lol.
>.<

Piosidon
06-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Ahhhh, the good ol' days

Mrsberry
06-09-2012, 04:16 AM
It was 1915
I was an american nurse in World War 1, stationed in Germany.
My job was heart breaking I hated war only caused suffering, pain, and innocent lives to be lost.
Day after day injured soldiers would pile up in my tent with burns, stab wounds, and body parts blown away. It was a gruesome sight but I was more then use to it. What I could not get use too was watching american soldiers suffering in pain for hours or days just too end in death. It made me crazy all I could think is I need too I want too stop there suffering , I found a way too do it.
When wounded soldiers came spilling into my tent, ravaged by the disease of war, I gave them the cure that no nurse ever would. Death by morphine, overdosing them till there heart stopped and there pain ended. Yes I was killing men but I was doing them a favor right?
It was a monday night bombs were booming people were screaming, guns firing. Man after man were being rushed into my tent. Im almost out of morphine I have one vile left in my skirt pocket I drop too my knees and start sobbing loudly.
That's when it happen theres a loud boom ive been tossed out of the tent blinded, deaf, dizzy,and a pain in my chest. I feel my warm blood dripping down my face. I reach into my pocket get the vile of morphine and a needle ready to inject this magnificent killer into myself.
The needle is grabbed out of my hand. I screem no please let me die without suffer. Im hussed with a finger over my lips then a sharp pain in my neck. I black out and think this is it.
I wake up layed on soft dead leaves. No pain or injuries. What happen was it all just a dream? I hear a soft voice hello Jen I look up its a fellow nurse and my friend Torrie. Torrie what am I doing hear what happen?
Torrie explains too me that she is a vampire and has turned me into one as well? Its hard to belive untill my thirst for blood kicks in.
Torrie taught me too feed on our enemies in war and keep doing my job as a vampire nurse.
After the war was over I went too a place called sanctuary feeding on the wicked and helping the good while living with fellow vampires.
Its almost 100 years later now vampires are in war with the very people I use to try to save. What do I do? Then I think to myself.
Its ok I will end there suffering...

Hahahahabirdy
06-09-2012, 04:44 AM
They did, lol.
>.<

I thought they weren't mass produced until 1908 by Ford in America :O. And the cars before that were too primitive to move fast enough to cause death on impact.
>_<

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 06:23 AM
It was a rainy December night. I was panting for breath on the edge of death in my dorm. My friends had died from the disease that spread through out the college campus. I some how was able to make it. I was coughing hard, sweating through the sheets like it was raining. I was gasping for air as this man came in my room. His name was Hank. He told me he had a deal for me? I didn't understand at first, but as he went ahead and described it for me I became for understanding and allowed him to do it. This deal was he would attach his fangs into my neck. He seeped the blood like a lion attacking its prey. He continued to bite until he finally took his fangs away from my neck. He told me it had tooken all his power and he did not know if he could control himself. This happened December 18, 1774. I was 23 then, and have been for the last 238 years. I was 6'3 173 Lbs. I had brown hair and brown eyes. My name was Jake. I had completed my first year of college before the disease had spread. It had killed all my friends and mainly everyone but a few. I went to college to study to be a doctor. My father Johnathon J. had been a doctor and I was to follow in his footsteps. I have aquired a good sense of grammer and have learned a lot over my 238 years of Immortality. I have killed people before. I did for 25 years, until I met up with Hank in a nearby Graveyard. He took me as his own and taught me to control myself. It was hard, but I did it in a few years. I feel like I am done telling you enough of my story, but I have one more thing to say. I.. I... I am not... I am not a Killer. Im merely a Immortal who dwells on the lives of animals. I will be doing this for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading my story. I hope to hear yours.

~ Jake

This was an interesting read, thank you very much for sharing Parpar<3 I loved it :D it just made my day.

It was 1915
I was a american nurse in World War 1, stationed in Germany.
My job was heart breaking I hated war only caused suffering, pain, and innocent lives to be lost.
Day after day injured soldiers would pile up in my tent with burns, stab wounds, and body parts blown away. It was a gruesome sight but I was more then use to it. What I could not get use too was watching my american soldiers suffering in pain for hours or days just too die. It made me crazy all I could think is I need too I want too stop there suffering , I found a way too do it.
When living solders with fatal wounds would enter my tent I would overdose them with morphine till there heart stopped and there suffering ended. Yes I was killing men but I was doing them a favor right?
It was a monday night bombs were boombing people were screaming, guns firing. Man after man were being rushed into my tent. Im almost out of morphine I have one vile left in my skirt pocket I drop too my knees and start sobbing loudly.
That's when it happen theres a load boom ive been tossed out off the tent blinded and deaf dizzy pain in my chest. I feel my warm blood dripping down my face. I reach into my pocket get the vile of morphine and a needle ready to inject this magnificent killer into myself.
The needle is grabbed out of my hand. I screem no please let me die without suffer. Im hussed with a finger over my lips then a sharp pain in my neck. I black out and think this is it.
I wake up layed on soft dead leaves. No pain or injuries. What happen was it all just a dream? I hear a soft voice hello Jen I look up its a fellow nurse and my friend Torrie. Torrie what am I doing hear what happen?
Torrie explains too me that she is a vampire and has turned me into one as well? Its hard to belive untill my thirst for blood kicks in.
Torrie taught me too feed on our enemies in war and keep doing my job as a vampire nurse.
After the war was over I went too a place called sanctuary feeding on the wicked and helping the good while living with fellow vampires.
Its almost 100 years later now vampires are in war with the very people I use to try to save. What do I do? Then I think to myself.
Its ok I will end there suffering...

Wowowowowowow Mrsberry, I really enjoyed reading this story thank you so much! : )

I thought they weren't mass produced until 1908 by Ford in America :O. And the cars before that were too primitive to move fast enough to cause death on impact.
>_<

Like I said, these are all imaginary pieces of fiction, there could be spacemowbeelz in year 1872 idc :D and I'm obviously not a good writer so there's no use trying to correct me.
Lol stop poking holes in mine and post your own story :P

Mrsberry
06-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Wowowowowowow Mrsberry, I really enjoyed reading this story thank you so much! :)
Thanks Arty yours was great as well.
I did edit some of my story just too sound a little better.
I was half asleep last night when I wrote that :P

Shaocalur
06-09-2012, 07:25 PM
I remember the day it all happened. I was home with my family, we were surrounding the radio, listening. President Franklin Delenor Roosevelt was announcing to the country the bombing of Pearl Harbor from the Japanese. Me and my family had listened in horror. To do this day I still do not know how I got home. But I had a story to tell: yesterday I was alive, now I'm dead but I still roam among the others as if I am one of them. I still don't know how I got home but I remember everything that had happened the day before.

It was yesterday, (December 7th, 1941) I was there. In the radar room on Bayton beach in Florida. Everything was fine, then I noticed a dot on the radar. I saw the first plane come but ignored it. I figured it was nothing of importance. Then that's when it happened. The bombs starting falling. Everywhere. People were screaming, cries for help rang out. I ran outside, trying to find shelter. I noticed a strange looking women moving quite fast for her age away from the bombing. I caught up to her and asked for her name and if she had a place to stay. She said her name was Delphina and that she had an apartment building just a few blocks ahead. Before I had a chance to react she kicked me in my stomach so I was at her level then she bit into my neck. I woke up the next day in my home alone.

That was over 60 years ago. I was 34 when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I was born March 16th, 1907. I should be 105 years old and dead. Yet I am still 34 and I look as good as new. What happened that day I'm not sure. But what I am sure of is that I am now a vampire.

Edit: Tartar sauce! If I had read Mrs. Berry's post before making mine I wouldn't have made my story based on WW2 >.<

ArtStar
06-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I remember the day it all happened. I was home with my family, we were surrounding the radio, listening. President Franklin Delenor Roosevelt was announcing to the country the bombing of Pearl Harbor from the Japanese. Me and my family had listened in horror. To do this day I still do not know how I got home. But I had a story to tell: yesterday I was alive, now I'm dead but I still roam among the others as if I am one of them. I still don't know how I got home but I remember everything that had happened the day before.

It was yesterday, (December 7th, 1941) I was there. In the radar room on Bayton beach in Florida. Everything was fine, then I noticed a dot on the radar. I saw the first plane come but ignored it. I figured it was nothing of importance. Then that's when it happened. The bombs starting falling. Everywhere. People were screaming, cries for help rang out. I ran outside, trying to find shelter. I noticed a strange looking women moving quite fast for her age away from the bombing. I caught up to her and asked for her name and if she had a place to stay. She said her name was Delphina and that she had an apartment building just a few blocks ahead. Before I had a chance to react she kicked me in my stomach so I was at her level then she bit into my neck. I woke up the next day in my home alone.

That was over 60 years ago. I was 34 when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I was born March 16th, 1907. I should be 105 years old and dead. Yet I am still 34 and I look as good as new. What happened that day I'm not sure. But what I am sure of is that I am now a vampire.

Edit: Tartar sauce! If I had read Mrs. Berry's post before making mine I wouldn't have made my story based on WW2 >.<

This was great, ha ha what a story :D Pearl Harbor was intense, I remember those days like they were yesterday. . . They were quite fun actually :vwink:

Shaocalur
06-10-2012, 06:23 PM
This was great, ha ha what a story :D Pearl Harbor was intense, I remember those days like they were yesterday. . . They were quite fun actually :vwink:

I flew the second atomic bomb that we dropped on Japan :P Pretty colors.

Delphina
06-10-2012, 07:49 PM

OMG! So funny! This thread is great!

Shaocalur
06-10-2012, 08:03 PM
OMG! So funny! This thread is great!

I still remember that kick to the stomach. >_> It hurt. Lol

Phoenixking
06-10-2012, 09:21 PM
My story is rather long, don't read if you don't want, lol

In the year 1337 during a hot summer there I sat on my throne. A throne wishing a castle in the best kingdom.
the Phoenix kingdom, a great kingdom the biggest, it covered mountains and valleys.
My kingdom and I where in a war against many other kingdoms, But it was not to worry about or so I thought. My kingdom was known to have the best army with the best warriors, healers, and sorcerers. So my army fought to defend me and the kingdom. My kingdom has won another fight or so I thought, I believed we killed the other kingdom's army. So my army rested after its well done victory. Time passed and it started getting dark out of nowhere a horrible storm that could blow away even the mightiest dragons away struck.

The wind blew away many houses and swept the streets, stripping it and leaving the streets barren. The lightning struck everywhere setting fire in gardens and killing people. The water blasted through everything like a tsunami.
It seemed like the end of the world to us, but it turned out it was the end of our kingdom, the enemies where summoned by the caster of the storm we where being invaded. I desperately tried to find shelter from the enemies and the storm. As I was trying to protect myself, thinking of a plan, thinking of a way to save my kingdom. Suddenly, the caster of the storm appeared infront of me...

The dark figure taller then me, his eyes glared, he seemed demonic. I reacted in fear and summoned flames at him. The caster dodged my attacks gracefully I decided to use all my magical powers, my cloak of fire sorounded me making me look like a Phoenix. I attacked with my flames at intense heat, for me for my kingdom. I flew higher and attacked with a blast of fire so intense it could melt rocks. The caster tried protecting himself he clutched his staff and summoned a shield, his shield wasnt strong enough to deflect all of it. I saw the casters face while his arms where in flames he jumped towards me in an attempt to bring me down with him. Sadly, it did work he cast a spell to explode. The explosion reached me and I couldn't dodge it was so strong I was still alive though, my cloak saved me. Although I wast still alive I couldn't defend myself I couldn't protect myself I was vulnerable. "heh" I laughed in despair I didn't know what to do anymore... I couldn't move, and so... I was sure I was about to die so I just laid there half dead and one of the enemy warriors stood by me

I looked at the warrior not knowing what its gender was with that cloak and armor. I stared at it and it just stood there. Looking at me I guessed and I didn't know what was happening anymore. There was an odd silence all the sounds stopped the storm stopped it was a long calm and silent pause. The warrior pulled out a dagger and I out of desperation tried to get away and I ended up moving towards the dagger. Funny the dagger ended up peirced inside my heart I stood there shocked at my own stupidity and fell to the ground. I laid there bleeding endlessly. The warrior left and out of the shadows a figure appeared after that I saw nothing.

I thought I was in the afterlife I was in the middle of a beautiful scene. When I turned around I saw the figure that appeared before whatever happened. The person was wearing a cloak not showing me their face. I stated for a while and the person asked me how I felt. I said "I feel nothing, and that's weird I'm pretty sure I was dead, what happened?why am I still alive? who are you?" the person replied "I am a vampire, I saved you from your death and now you are one of us, I'm pretty sure I made a great decision making you become our kind, you where a legendary fighter and a king as well," I looked puzzled and lost by what the person said and so I asked "what do I do now? Now that Im a vampire what should I do?" the mysterious person stood up and told me "join me and we will journey to a new land for that we vampires could dwell in, come with me to the vampire nation" and so I traveled with this person never knowing who was this person. We reached the destination and from then on I lived with the vampires.

Mrsberry
06-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Great Minds think alike!
Shao your story was great nice too have another vamp around from a world war we can relate on things hehehe.

Snakespeare
06-11-2012, 01:18 PM
I was turned in the late 1500s.

A am not permitted to reveal the name of her. I call her only The Dark Lady. No doubt you know of the 154 sonnets I composed to her. In them I include many hints of my demise. For instance:

"I may not evermore acknowledge thee,
Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,
Nor thou with public kindness honour me,
Unless thou take that honour from thy name:" - Sonnet 36

or this:

"O what a mansion have those vices got,
Which for their habitation chose out thee,
Where beauty's veil doth cover every blot,
And all things turns to fair, that eyes can see!" - Sonnet 95

and this, which I feared was much too obvious:

"All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me." - Sonnet 43

Read them closely and you might even find more clues wherein I secretly told of my bondage to the Dark Lady. Did you think Lady Macbeth to be a fantasy? I tell you she was not. It was so easy to write her character in the first part. Of course, my Dark Lady never went insane. That was to please the Queen. What about the sharp wit of Beatrice? Ah she could make a strong man tremble!

They say I disappeared, that you can't find a record of my death. Well!? They say crazier things like I never existed. It is true, I do not exist, if existence implies essence. I am undead, my only essence is the stink of death! Marlowe didn't die in that knife fight either. I was his second and he did lose, but I gave him eternal unlife at his request. When Mercutio cries "They'll make worm's meat if me" that's the very phrase Marlowe spoke, but I told him, "We are the stuff that dreams are made on" and brought him to the darkness.

TheChairmaker
06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
I was working late one night, testing the latest batch. It hadn't had any effect on the lab rats, so I figured it was useless. I moved on to the monkey, Jaffa, for the principle of scientific testing, etc. I wasn't very surprised when it never worked. My assistants had bidden me good night, so I was the only human subject left.
"Did I test it on myself", you ask. Well, no! Of course not! I...I....I, well, maybe a little. Just to see if it worked on people. I went home, and in the morning I awoke with a lisp. I sing to myself in the shower, so it became "Walking on Thunthhine." I peered into the mirror. Nothing was there. I rubbed the condensation off, and saw two fangs floating at head-height.
"THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER WORK, BUT I HAVE SHOWN THEM!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*"

*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Commanderkeen
06-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Here's mine I posted this way before DL release.

I was once a mighty vampire under Count Vlod's rule. We were planning on taking over Alterra. Till them darn bears, birds, and elves rose up and defeated our beloved count, now were left leaderless we strugle against our powerful foes. Our new leader Count Sucks-alot isn't the best but he's all we have. He sends me to Alien Oasis to get the aliens to help us re-take Alterra, these aliens are filty creatures they disgust me, but we need all the help we can get, our numbers drop everyday. After talking to the Overlord he agrees to help us. I was on my way back to Mt.Fang when I was ambushed by a hunter killer party. I took three down till i was mortally wounded. I fled and they gave chase, I found a cave and hid the last two bears thought it would be funny to cave me in haha im not laughing. I grow weaker everyday i need to feed these rats are not cutting it i need real food a elf would be nice now there blood is so sweet. I must sleep. I wake with a loud boom, what's going on, how long have I slept. I see these new creatures, they look yummy and I'm hungry. These creatures are weak. They go down easy. After draining the last one dry I feel alive again. I wait till night fall still not srtrong enough to venture out in the sun yet i need more food. I exit the cave and see a battle going on, my fellow vampires are facing off against the strange creatures that broke me out of the cave. I join the fight these humans what my fellow vampires call them drop easy enough. They fill me in on what's happening appearently ive been a sleep for thousands of years. I have awaken into another war i say bring it. To be continued

~Sunwalker a vampire

TheChairmaker
06-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Here's mine I posted this way before DL release.

I was once a mighty vampire under Count Vlod's rule. We were planning on taking over Alterra. Till them darn bears, birds, and elves rose up and defeated our beloved count, now were left leaderless we strugle against our powerful foes. Our new leader Count Sucks-alot isn't the best but he's all we have. He sends me to Alien Oasis to get the aliens to help us re-take Alterra, these aliens are filty creatures they disgust me, but we need all the help we can get, our numbers drop everyday. After talking to the Overlord he agrees to help us. I was on my way back to Mt.Fang when I was ambushed by a hunter killer party. I took three down till i was mortally wounded. I fled and they gave chase, I found a cave and hid the last two bears thought it would be funny to cave me in haha im not laughing. I grow weaker everyday i need to feed these rats are not cutting it i need real food a elf would be nice now there blood is so sweet. I must sleep. I wake with a loud boom, what's going on, how long have I slept. I see these new creatures, they look yummy and I'm hungry. These creatures are weak. They go down easy. After draining the last one dry I feel alive again. I wait till night fall still not srtrong enough to venture out in the sun yet i need more food. I exit the cave and see a battle going on, my fellow vampires are facing off against the strange creatures that broke me out of the cave. I join the fight these humans what my fellow vampires call them drop easy enough. They fill me in on what's happening appearently ive been a sleep for thousands of years. I have awaken into another war i say bring it. To be continued

~Sunwalker a vampire
LOL, Count Sucks-alot :o it amused me!

ArtStar
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Lolol these are such awesome stories x] thanks for posting guys!

TheChairmaker
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Lolol these are such awesome stories x] thanks for posting guys!
:D thanks!

ArtStar
06-13-2012, 01:57 PM
:D thanks!

No, thank YOU for helping the Journal grow :D

Flowman
06-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Took off work tomorrow, so after I go out tonight and have some creativity juice, I'll come home and write something for this :D

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Edited the first post with something to listen to while you read each others stories!

TheChairmaker
06-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Edited the first post with something to listen to while you read each others stories!
LOL, that's good :D

Kixxler
06-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Was touching myself and a vampire bit my face off. The end :) :) :)

lostboy813
06-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Vampire Age: Unsure of birth date or year. Somewhere between 20 and 25 before turning. All together between 148 and 153 years old.

Creator: Unknown, called snow demon by natives.

Story: I left my home state of Georgia in summer of 1882, headed to Alaska in search of gold. In 1883 I became a fur trapper. One winter in 1884, after a long 'day' (2 more months of darkness before we had a real day) of trudging through waist deep snow, I was exhausted and instead of returning to my cabin I just built a temporary lean-to. I soon had a roaring fire and passed out under a pile of fresh beaver pelts. My first sense of danger was the scent of rancid meat in my face. As I opened my eyes, I was inches away from a huge mouth filled with razor sharp teeth. Said mouth clamped on my shoulder in an attempt to drag me from my bed. My cry of pain startled the beast, making it release my shoulder and rear up on two legs. It towered over my bleeding body, easily over 8 foot in height. 5 sharp claws raked across my stomach, ripping deep gashes into my flesh. The beast, which I realized was a grizzly bear, was standing on my rifle so I pulled my Bowie knife from my belt and gave it a slash of my own, tearing a gash in it's huge leg. While the wound would have crippled a man, the beast never even noticed my feeble attempt to escape. As it lowered itself over my slowly dying form, we were both startled by a blood curdling scream which pierced the darkness. We both turned our heads to see what had made the sound. The leaping flames of my fire revealed what could only be described as a snow demon. Surely I was having a dream in my last moments of death. The snow demon continued to scream as it slammed into the bears side, The blow knocked the bear off my body. The two combatants squared off. The demon which appeared to be barely 5 feet tall, seemed like a child next to the enraged bear, but no child possessed the deadly talons, or fearsome fangs this creature did. As the bears heavy paw swiped at the demon's midsection, the creature jumped straight up, twisting in the air to land astraddle the bears broad back. One taloned hand gripped the bears muzzle, lifting it upwards, exposing the vulnerable throat. The other hand raked across the throat, slicing through the fur, muscle, and meat, easily. A wave of hot blood gushed all over me as the huge bear crashed atop me, trapping me beneath it's weight. The pale white skin of the snow demon was soon drenched in red as the two lethal hands gripped the bears head and ripped it from it's body. The fang filled mouth dove into the messy neck hole, slurping at the heavily gushing spray of blood. As I laid under the beast's weight I couldn't escape the image of that horrible face, with it's dead white skin and glowing red eyes. Even closing my eyes was no escape, for I could still hear the disgusting slurping sound the creature made. Finally the blood flow slowed and then stopped. The demon raised it's body and squatted atop the bear's carcass. It's red eyes focused on me, almost as if noticing me for the first time. Wiping it's mouth, the demon stared at me. I shook with terror, unsure if it was the glowing, red eyes, or terrible, fang filled mouth which scared me the most. Remembering the knife in my fist I slashed out, the demon just smiled. I some how know it could stop me, but it allowed the knife blade to slash across it's chest. I watched in horror as the deep gash in it's chest began healing instantly , the skin knitting itself back together. Seeing the look on my eyes, the demon laughed, a soft child like giggle. Laying down on the bears body, the demon leaned down till it's face was inches from my own. It then plucked the blade from my fist, and brought it between us. My stomach churned as the demon licked it's own blood from the coated blade. Again it laughed, sitting back on it's haunches, it drew back the knife and casually tossed it toward a nearby tree, driving it in up to the hilt. Laying down, the demon again drew close to my trapped body. Extending a razor sharp talon, it sliced my cheek open. As blood dripped from the wound, it drew it's finger through it, and popped the red coated digit in it's mouth. As the demon leaned in closer to mt neck a blood curdling scream split the night, distracting it. As it took off toward the sound, I attempted to get out from under the bear. It proved impossible, the weight was too much for my weakened body. The demon soon returned carrying the body of a mountain lion on it's shoulder. Tossing it down, it again climbed atop the bear, and lay facing me. The fangs seemed to grow longer as it drew closer to my neck. As it lunged at me, I shoved my newly recovered rifle barrel between it's jaws. The shock of biting into the metal caused it to jump back, leaving me precious seconds to aim and fire. The large caliber bullet struck it in the shoulder, tearing its arm from it's body. The lose of a limb did little to slow it down, as it again came at me. The second shot tore through the demons neck leaving the head barely hanging onto the body. Swinging the heavy rifle, I knocked the head off completely. The now headless body fell atop the bear, and I again got a gusher of blood in my face. As I lay there watching the blood drip from the headless body, I wondered how much longer before Death claimed me. I could hear my heartbeat slowing down, with each breathe I could feel the brutal cold seeping into my bones, I could no longer feel my hands, or face. As my heart beat one last time, I closed my eyes and greeted the darkness of death. Pain...searing, agonizing pain. While I wasn't a church going man, I was a God fearing man. Had I been tossed into Hell, with the rest of the world's sinners? Again I felt the pain, it was coming from my shoulder. Opening my blood entrusted eyes, I turned my head to see a large grey wolf chewing at my shoulder. The rest of the pack had finished off the snow demon for it's body was gone. The mountain lion carcass was missing several large chunks itself. As the wolf again tore a piece of meat from my now useless arm, I balled my other hand into a fist and struck the wolf in the head, hoping to drive it away. I was extremely surprised when instead of just driving the wolf off, the force of my blow tore it's head completely from it's body. I looked to see my fist covered in pieces of skull fragments and brain matter. Seeing their leader so easily killed scattered the rest of the pack. Taking a moment to look around I watched with fascination as my torn shoulder began to heal, new flesh growing to replace that torn out by the bear and the wolf. With my legs still trapped under the bear, I sat up. Grabbing the bears shoulders I was going to try to move it enough to get out from under it. Imagine my surprise when instead of shifting it a little, I easily threw the carcass over 20 feet away. I wasn't sure what kind of miracle I was experiencing, but I wasted no time in retrieving the knife from the tree, I slid it out with no problem. After skinning the bear, I piled my beaver pelts atop it and set out for my cabin. Life returned to normal except for my new thirst of ever more bloody meat. Then one evening while I was visiting with the local Indian tribe, I listened as the tribal elder told the story of the snow demon. The snow demon was once a man till he was bitten himself by a demon. Once he became a demon, he could only survive by drinking blood. After killing his family, he retreated to the deep woods. Legends say anyone that is bitten by the demon and survives will himself become a demon. I later found out that the demons blood entering my wounds was how I was infected. I spent many years in the woods, living off animal blood and avoiding men. It wasn't till the early 1900's before I learned I was what's known as a Vampire.

ArtStar
06-15-2012, 03:01 AM
Vampire Age: Unsure of birth date or year. Somewhere between 20 and 25 before turning. All together between 148 and 153 years old.

Creator: Unknown, called snow demon by natives.

Wow that is intenseeee, lol seriously brutal Lostboy! Where did you come from?! That is one heeeeeeeeeck of a first post. Anyways I really enjoyed it, it's pretty original and I've not heard a story quite like it. I can see you put a lot of thought into it and I am really happy you decided to share your story here :D

Welcome to the forums too! I hope others take time to read these unique stories as well, they're so siick!

TheChairmaker
06-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Wow. lostboy, you have written a really good story! If I were to say anything needed changing, it would be paragraphing ;)

ArtStar
06-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Wow. Agreed. You and lostboy have both written really good stories! If I were to say anything needed changing, it would be paragraphing ;)

Shame he deleted his story. Lol. Oh well!

valkyrie868
06-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Vampire Age: Born in the year 908 AD. Before infection 19 years old. Total age is now 1104 years old.

Creator: Unknown

Story: For as long as I remember my mother told me stories of the Valkyrie. The Valkyrie were the shield maidens of the god Odin, the choosers of the slain. It was their destiny to move about viking battlefields, choosing only the warriors that lived and died with honor. They then transported those warriors to Valhalla, where they joined Odin's army. I dreamed of one day becoming a valkyrie.

In my 16th summer I became helper to our armies doctor. It was my job to help with the wounded warriors on the battlefields. Many days I found myself in the thick of battle, tending to wounds, giving water or food to a warrior, or sometimes just holding a man's hand as he died.

It was a hard life for a young girl, but I figured this was my best chance at seeing a fabled Valkyrie. I knew if I ever saw one that I could convince her to take me into the sisterhood.

After 3 years of watching men die, unable to do anything to help them, I realized the stories of the Valkyrie were just fairy tales for children.

Then one night while sitting by the campfire, resting from a hard days work, I noticed movement in the battlefield. At first I thought it was the doctor tending the wounded, but I noticed him by his tent.

I moved away from the fire so I could better see, again I saw movement. It was a small hunched over figure, darting from body to body. Stopping for a moment then moving to the next. The figure was too small to be a warrior, so I thought it a child, possibly robbing from the dead.

Pulling my cloak hood up to conceal my face I set out toward the figure, hoping to put a stop to it's thievery. As I grew close I drew my dagger to scare the child away. I stopped a few feet from the figure and watched as it knelt down next to a fallen warrior and attacked the man's throat. It began making slurping sounds as it sucked fluids from the body.

Hearing my approach, it turned and hissed, spraying blood all over my face. I instantly turned and ran back to the camp, but I didn't get far, before I felt it's weight hit me in the back, driving me face first into the ground. It knocked the breathe out of me, leaving me unable to cry for help. I then felt it drive it fangs into my shoulder, felt it's mouth began sucking at the blood pouring from the wound. Suddenly I heard shouts from the camp, as someone noticed the disturbance. The creature immediately fled, leaving me to bleed my life away.

I awoke in darkness, something covering my face. Reaching up I pulled a woolen blanket from my body. I suddenly heard voices outside the tent. "I saw it attacking her, it was a Wampyre," said the warrior. "But Wampyres are just legends, evil creatures that feed on the blood of men to survive," said our leader. "I have noticed the wounds on the bodies as they are brought in. Bite marks prove it was a Wampyre, something has to be done about her" said the warrior.

I quickly got dressed and went under the back of the tent. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me, I ran until I fell to the ground. Spotting a cave nearby I crawled in, pulling dead branches across the entrance. Blood lose and exhaustion proved too much, I passed out. I slept what seemed like minutes. I later found out how wrong I was. Moving to the entrance I was shocked to find it blocked. Fear of being buried alive, gave me strength to force the rubble aside enough to leave the cave.

I decided to return to the camp, hoping the doctor could help me. But when I got there the camp was gone, there wasn't even signs that there had ever been a camp. No tents, no people, even the battlefield was now a lush meadow with tall grass, and small saplings.

My village was my next destination, Thank the Gods! the village was still there. As I entered I was stopped by a young warrior. "Halt, stranger. What is your business here?" I was taken aback. "I live here, I've lived here my whole live." I told him. "You are mistaken stranger, I was born in this village and I have never seen you before." What was going on, was I in the wrong village, maybe my recent accident had effected me more than realized. "Take me to your doctor, he will recognize me. He will tell you who I am." The warrior grabbed my arm and roughly dragged me through the village. We soon reached the doctors house. After knocking we were led into the house by a woman I didn't recognize. "What business do you have with my father?" asked the woman. This woman was the doctor's daughter, he wasn't even married. "This woman claims to know the doctor." the man said. She led us to a back room, where she motion for us to sit. In a chair next to the fire, sat an old man. As the old man turned and saw me he gave a gasp and clutched at his chest. "No, it can't be. You're dead, I was there when you disappeared. Where have you been the last 40 years, Why do you look the same. You haven't changed at all." Seeing the distress her father was in, the woman asked us to leave. As we left the house, I pushed the warrior and ran as hard as I could for the woods. My speed was unbelievable, the scenery blurred by.

After returning to the cave I thought long and hard about my situation. It was now evident that I was bitten by a Wampyre, and had become one myself. On the night of my attack, after climbing in the cave, I must have gone into some kind of coma while the wampyre infection repaired my body.

Since no one knew me I was free to do as I wanted. I first learned all I could about Wampyres. A lot was just myths and legends, but every story mentioned the Wampyre needing blood to survive. Since I wasn't interested in biting people I came up with a plan.

Like the creature that attacked me I would prowl the battlefields, only taking blood from the dying. I would use my condition to ease their suffering. Thus was born the Valkyrie, the chooser of the slain.

TheChairmaker
06-17-2012, 01:24 AM
Shame he deleted his story. Lol. Oh well!
These things happen :smiley_simmons:

Valkyrie, I love the concept behind your story!

SexyIsland
06-17-2012, 05:41 AM
He Brought Me to Life

I was born on September 6, 1875 in the city of San Juan, PR. In 1890 when I was exactly fifteen years old, both of my parents decided to move to Manhattan, NY. Time passed and I was consuming myself between four walls. Since my parents did not let me go anywhere alone, except when I went to school. In 1895 when I was 20 years old my parents got into a car accident where both of them lost their lives. It was so tragic, witnesses said that the vehicle who struct them, was coming at a high speed. The impact was so brutal that my mothers' body was hanging from out the vehicle and my father was ripped in half. When I was called to recognize the bodies, I couldn't do it. I was lost at that moment. My father didn't even look like himself, and not much to say about her (my mother) her face was erased. In 1900, five years after the death of my parents. I decided to move to the Bronx, NY.

It was 3:00am, I had left my best friends house. As I am walking the streets of NY. I hear steps, these steps were getting closer, and the faster I walked, the faster the steps were. I stopped...the steps stopped as well. My heart started to beat faster. All I'm thinking is, "God let me get home safe, may you lead my way faster to home". As I am repeating those words over and over in my head, I start to walk, but I can hear the steps again. Something inside me told me to face whoever or whatever it was and not to be afraid. When I turned around, to look at what it was or who was following me, I see this tall, figure about 6"7 and 250lbs, huge sharp teeth and slobbing itself all over, making this horrifying sound. Breathing so heavily and just staring at me, like ready to feed. I'm breathing so heavy and my heart is pounding so hard. I frizzed. I could not even move, I didn't even blink. I turned so cold, I was shaking. When all of a sudden the creature jumped on me and started to eat my skin, you hear me!! taking huge pieces of skin out of me. As I scream for help and try to fight it off. No one could hear me. The Streets were empty and isolated. I was alone. I said to myself, "God Take me with you, forgive me for all I have done, I rather die than feel this pain". The creature all of a sudden took off, leaving me all help less, couldn't move. Felt the warm blood running down my body. I look to the side and I see the puddle of blood forming around me. I'm dead.

My vision is getting blurry, my body is turning cold. I'm asking for help but no one, no one heard. I try to move but still can't. I saw someone walking, it came to me. He/She carried me, and all of a sudden I felt a sharp bite straight to my neck, I screamed and felt as if it was taking all of me. I felt dizzy and then I was gone. But later, I woke up in the middle of a dark place, laying on what was to me a hospital bed. When I look around, I see four people looking just starring at me like waiting for something to happen. Like they were expecting a reaction. I was confused. I stood up, but was still weak. I started to ask questions: Who are you people?, Where am I?, What did you guys do to me?. and then sadly crying I said, "BUT I, I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD". When one of them said, "You are dead, but alive". I said "Please explain, how can I be dead but alive?, makes no sense". He replied, "You were attacked by a creature we are trying to catch, it took parts of your skin off and you were basically left for......dead". "My name is Caleb, and I saved your life, I bit into your neck, sucked blood out, to feed my thirst, but to save you as well". I said, "I don't understand". Caleb replied, "We are Vampires, does that explain it". I said, "So that means, I am a vampire as well since I am alive". He said, "Yes, yes you are. Was the only way to save your life. You wont age, you wont sleep. But yes you will hunt to feed"... I ran off, screaming and screaming and asking why?...

My name is Island, at age 25 I was turned into a Vampire. I am 137 years old. I was saved by a vamp name Caleb, He brought me back to life. After running away from them, I decided to just turn back and unite with them, all of them, as they were now my family, my friends. My new home is with them, in the Sanctuary. I still hunt for the creature that attack me, so many years passed and still no sign. But I will continue to hunt and feed my thirst of revenge and one day I will make it pay.

"Humans are my fave, animal blood ain't my taste" See you around........

Wolves
06-17-2012, 07:44 AM
It was the early 1990s. Grunge broke but I couldn't tell Eddie Vedder from a flannel-clad hole in the ground. I was a prematurely bald 24 year old who had just lost his job at the boardgame store at the local mall. I had taken refuge in my mom's basement with a present from my most recent birthday, an IBM 95 XP 486 ( I had neglected using the thing because it was a gift from my step-dad, who I hated and so naturally I despised the gift) and a copy of a game my stepbrother had tossed to me on his way to tennis camp for the summer saying "Here Renob. This game is for losers. You should love it." Turns out he was dead on. The title of the game was "Neverwinter Nights".

Having never smoked a cigarette nor drunk anything much stronger than my morning OJ I did not understand that my desire to reach endgame status with my half-elf cleric-ranger was in fact an addiction. I lost weight and more hair where I needed it and gained fat and grew scraggly brown strands back in all the wrong spots. I refused meals yet gorged myself on Funions and Mt Dew. I neither showered nor shaved yet kept my playing fingers trim of nail and free of callous.

One sunny morning (or perhaps quite rainy. I had long ago blacked out the windows of my "XP Lair" to reduce screen glare) my mom announced from the top of the stairs that she would be spending the month at Club Med with my stepfather and that I was to use the pizza coupons and credit card left on the kitchen counter as a means of sustenance. Mumbling my bon voyage through a haze of Right Gaurd and Cheeto seasoning I returned my attention to my epic grind.*

No sooner had the door shut leaving me alone with my one true love than my cyber enemies froze before my eyes. Perplexed, I issued another cast command to no effect. Again and again I casted used and viewed to no avail, my enemies remained. It was my ping. I had first leant of this forcelike flow of online life whilst PVP ing in the woods. I had written it off as so much techno speak but here it was, spiking relentlessly, stifling my progress. I was paralyzed. Minutes turned to hours to days to weeks. My supply of food and soda long gone, pizza coupons much too far AFK to reach, I languished helpless too afraid to shutdown the game or pc, certain all would return to normal if I just waited a moment longer.*

Then as I felt the black hand of starvation embracing me there was a knock at the window. "Come in." I uttered in a guttural whisper. The window shattered. I raised a withered hand to shield my eyes from the explosion of blackened glass. When I lowered it a tall robotic man in an extremely boring suit stood before me and muttered an introduction in a low monotone. "Hi." he said. "I'm Al. Inventor of the Internet!"
*"Help me Al." I pleaded. "It's my ping."
"Ha... Ha," chortled Al. "Of course it's your ping, silly. I control ping the world over and I have spiked yours to infinity to see how long you would hold out".
"You!" I growled, rising from my perch and snatching an AOL junk mail CDROM from the pile I used as a bed. I clawed open the cardboard envelope and snapped the disc in half. Then with a shining half moon shard in each hand I lunged toward Al windmilling my arms in rage. Before I could leave my feet my aggravatingly tiresome guest had vanished in a puff of tobacco leaves and parental advisory stickers.*

Stumbling to my knees, hands limp at my sides I raised my head to the ceiling only to see Al peering down at me from behind. Before I could summon the strength slash at his jugular he opened his mouth slightly and his canines extended into long pockmarked fangs accompanied by the sound of a dial up modem from an unknown connection near where his navel should be. Too numb with anger and regret to be surprised or frightened I stared blankly at his brittle looking fangs. Without a word his fangs sank into my neck and a slightly annoying pain enveloped me. My vision tunneled to blackness and death took me as its own.*

I awoke on the floor. Al was still there trying to remove a blood stain from his cuff with the backwash from a long forgotten can of Dew. "Oh. You're awake. Stand up. " I did as he said, not caring why my urge to kill this monster was gone. "I have a work thing coming up and I must abandon my continual sabotage of universal ping. I have given you immortality so that you may take up my nobel quest to generally annoy the snot out of online gamers everywhere."*

With that he slapped me limply across the face and raised his droning voice slightly crying "I dub you DeathPing!"

He took a step back and raised his arm stiffly towards the shattered window. "Go forth DeathPing! Go forth and bother!"*

I crept out into the blackest night I've ever known famished for revenge, condemned to impede player progress, and in search of an heir of my own.

ArtStar
06-17-2012, 04:17 PM
@Valkyrie: I love it, it's so creative! Caught me by surprise while reading, I didn't expect it to take such a twist at the end there with the coma. I truly respect your choosing to become a "chooser of the slain." There isn't a lot of vamps like you out there, I myself, do not have such morals. Over the years I've been feared, I find it much more satisfying to give into my natural vampyric desires.

@Island: Daaaamn, that must have been hard seeing your parents like that. I can't tell you how sorry I am, and what a scary upbringing you must have been terrified. I must say I hadn't made many friends over my many years, so when you came to Carvina and we became instant BVFFs I was so happy. You are my best vamp friend forever, literally :]

SexyIsland
06-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Awww Art, you are a great friend to me as well and when I had united with you guys, you reached out to me, as I was very shy and quiet, when I first entered Carvina. Making feel part of the clan. I thank you very dearly.

Phoenixking
06-17-2012, 09:40 PM
I applaud :applause:

ArtStar
06-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Awww Art, you are a great friend to me as well and when I had united with you guys, you reached out to me, as I was very shy and quiet, when I first entered Carvina. Making feel part of the clan. I thank you very dearly.

I remember that day we recruited you, you didn't come as Island at first.
You came as Ricanisland, and now you are Sexyisland :P
That was a good day <3

TheChairmaker
06-17-2012, 10:45 PM
I applaud :applause:
I see your applause, and raise it a salute. :loyal:

ArtStar
06-17-2012, 10:50 PM
It was the early 1990s. Grunge broke but I couldn't tell Eddie Vedder from a flannel-clad hole in the ground. I was a prematurely bald 24 year old who had just lost his job at the boardgame store at the local mall. I had taken refuge in my mom's basement with a present from my most recent birthday, an IBM 95 XP 486 ( I had neglected using the thing because it was a gift from my step-dad, who I hated and so naturally I despised the gift) and a copy of a game my stepbrother had tossed to me on his way to tennis camp for the summer saying "Here Renob. This game is for losers. You should love it." Turns out he was dead on. The title of the game was "Neverwinter Nights".

Having never smoked a cigarette nor drunk anything much stronger than my morning OJ I did not understand that my desire to reach endgame status with my half-elf cleric-ranger was in fact an addiction. I lost weight and more hair where I needed it and gained fat and grew scraggly brown strands back in all the wrong spots. I refused meals yet gorged myself on Funions and Mt Dew. I neither showered nor shaved yet kept my playing fingers trim of nail and free of callous.

One sunny morning (or perhaps quite rainy. I had long ago blacked out the windows of my "XP Lair" to reduce screen glare) my mom announced from the top of the stairs that she would be spending the month at Club Med with my stepfather and that I was to use the pizza coupons and credit card left on the kitchen counter as a means of sustenance. Mumbling my bon voyage through a haze of Right Gaurd and Cheeto seasoning I returned my attention to my epic grind.*

No sooner had the door shut leaving me alone with my one true love than my cyber enemies froze before my eyes. Perplexed, I issued another cast command to no effect. Again and again I casted used and viewed to no avail, my enemies remained. It was my ping. I had first leant of this forcelike flow of online life whilst PVP ing in the woods. I had written it off as so much techno speak but here it was, spiking relentlessly, stifling my progress. I was paralyzed. Minutes turned to hours to days to weeks. My supply of food and soda long gone, pizza coupons much too far AFK to reach, I languished helpless too afraid to shutdown the game or pc, certain all would return to normal if I just waited a moment longer.*

Then as I felt the black hand of starvation embracing me there was a knock at the window. "Come in." I uttered in a guttural whisper. The window shattered. I raised a withered hand to shield my eyes from the explosion of blackened glass. When I lowered it a tall robotic man in an extremely boring suit stood before me and muttered an introduction in a low monotone. "Hi." he said. "I'm Al. Inventor of the Internet!"
*"Help me Al." I pleaded. "It's my ping."
"Ha... Ha," chortled Al. "Of course it's your ping, silly. I control ping the world over and I have spiked yours to infinity to see how long you would hold out".
"You!" I growled, rising from my perch and snatching an AOL junk mail CDROM from the pile I used as a bed. I clawed open the cardboard envelope and snapped the disc in half. Then with a shining half moon shard in each hand I lunged toward Al windmilling my arms in rage. Before I could leave my feet my aggravatingly tiresome guest had vanished in a puff of tobacco leaves and parental advisory stickers.*

Stumbling to my knees, hands limp at my sides I raised my head to the ceiling only to see Al peering down at me from behind. Before I could summon the strength slash at his jugular he opened his mouth slightly and his canines extended into long pockmarked fangs accompanied by the sound of a dial up modem from an unknown connection near where his navel should be. Too numb with anger and regret to be surprised or frightened I stared blankly at his brittle looking fangs. Without a word his fangs sank into my neck and a slightly annoying pain enveloped me. My vision tunneled to blackness and death took me as its own.*

I awoke on the floor. Al was still there trying to remove a blood stain from his cuff with the backwash from a long forgotten can of Dew. "Oh. You're awake. Stand up. " I did as he said, not caring why my urge to kill this monster was gone. "I have a work thing coming up and I must abandon my continual sabotage of universal ping. I have given you immortality so that you may take up my nobel quest to generally annoy the snot out of online gamers everywhere."*

With that he slapped me limply across the face and raised his droning voice slightly crying "I dub you DeathPing!"

He took a step back and raised his arm stiffly towards the shattered window. "Go forth DeathPing! Go forth and bother!"*

I crept out into the blackest night I've ever known famished for revenge, condemned to impede player progress, and in search of an heir of my own.

O.O . . . . Holycrap Deathping, that was brilliant! When creating the thread I was really hoping to see something like this, I'm pleasantly surprised! I never seen what a talented writer you are before lol, my Pwnies just keep surprising me with such greatness I just have to thank you first of all for this.
I really enjoyed every word of that, and if anyone hasn't taken the time to read it I recommend it.

There's certainly no easy ways to go about becoming a vampire is there? lol. When I became a vampire I had an instant urge for revenge as well, but that faded quickly as the hunt became something of a sport. I'm happy to have you a part of our awesome quest for vengeance. :D

SexyIsland
06-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Deathping, I'm happy to have you in our family. You killed it man. As vampires we are always thirsty for more. Seething with thirst of vengeance, to fight for our kind. We will always be family.

@ Art... yeah I remember, I was under Ricanisland when you guys invited me. Then I brought Island to the clan. And even my forum name has developed. :P it was a good day <3

Wolves
06-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Lol. Thanks y'all I wouldn't wanna suck blood with anybody else.
Pwnies truly are a freakishly talented group of... Freaks. I'm super proud to be a part of the magic.

Thnx for this thread Art. It's fun.

Mrsberry
06-18-2012, 02:29 AM
@ deathping
Wow freaking awsome story I was laughing my ars off.
What an amazing writer.

ArtStar
06-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Lol. Thanks y'all I wouldn't wanna suck blood with anybody else.
Pwnies truly are a freakishly talented group of... Freaks. I'm super proud to be a part of the magic.

Thnx for this thread Art. It's fun.

Yeeyee! I'm happy to have you guys, and no problem Deathping, it's my pleasure :D

I updated the OP with a little Mew on Monday guys be sure to give it a listen!

TheChairmaker
06-19-2012, 12:42 AM
Yeeyee! I'm happy to have you guys, and no problem Deathping, it's my pleasure :D

I updated the OP with a little Mew on Monday guys be sure to give it a listen!
Nice! Never ever heard of Mew before ;)

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 05:49 AM
Nice! Never ever heard of Mew before ;)

Ha ha I think the song/animation goes well with these stories :3

TheChairmaker
06-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Ha ha I think the song/animation goes well with these stories :3
You'd be right ;)

ArtStar
06-21-2012, 01:17 PM
You'd be right ;)

Awesomee, I'm happy someone appreciates it <3

TheChairmaker
06-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Awesomee, I'm happy someone appreciates it <3
It's a new style of music for me. Thanks for introducing me to it! :D

between
06-26-2012, 08:27 PM
i didnt want this thread to die :(
so heres my terrible story!

So my name before I was turned into a vampire was Sookie Stackhouse. It all started when I met this vampire named Bill Compton, maybe a year or so after vampires came out of the coffin. Me and Bill dated for a while and I met all his cool friends and whatnot and then like one day his really really hot friend named Eric Northman was all like "hi sookie" and I couldn't breathe. He was so darn handsome that I couldn't even speak. Long story short, I ditched that old loser Bill for Eric. Then like one day Eric was all like "yo let me turn u so we can be all like together young forever" and I was like "umm okay!" In my normal cheery attitude that drives people completely nuts.

Shortly after I was turned I also found out that I was a fairy, and probably made the whole fairy race extinct.

The end!!!!!!

<3
(for the record i love true blood ~.~)

TheChairmaker
06-27-2012, 04:19 AM

So my name before I was turned into a vampire was Sookie Stackhouse. It all started when I met this vampire named Bill Compton, maybe a year or so after vampires came out of the coffin. Me and Bill dated for a while and I met all his cool friends and whatnot and then like one day his really really hot friend named Eric Northman was all like "hi sookie" and I couldn't breathe. He was so darn handsome that I couldn't even speak. Long story short, I ditched that old loser Bill for Eric. Then like one day Eric was all like "yo let me turn u so we can be all like together young forever" and I was like "umm okay!" In my normal cheery attitude that drives people completely nuts.

Shortly after I was turned I also found out that I was a fairy, and probably made the whole fairy race extinct.

The end!!!!!!

<3
*scratches head* you know, this bears remarkable resemblance to a certain TV show! /awed
No, I'm joking! Let this be a vampire thread ;) it is reborn!

ArtStar
06-27-2012, 05:06 PM

The end!!!!!!

<3

Awh thanks, no worries it wont die :D
I love True Blood too! Ha ha that's awesome, thanks for posting <3

TheChairmaker
06-29-2012, 02:10 AM
0_0

That last one.... da hell did I just read?!
The first two I like, but the last? Lol, not for me :cheerful: well done though!

ArtStar
06-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Holy crap lol, these are brilliant! Thanks Lostboy, you are so talented :D
Your passion for this subject is really appreciated,
I enjoy reading new stuff so keep em coming!

die_romance
06-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Tales of the Undead.

It all began with a smile.

I was 20 when I was taken by him. It wasn't a pretty scene to say the least, he wasn't careful, just hungry. I was meant to be a meal, nothing more.

When I arrived at the bar the scene looked pretty bleak. A few punks scattered about, some sitcom boys trying to pick up anything with a pulse, and two or three desperate girls. I walked up to the bar and sat down, feeling more than a little disappointed, and that's when I saw him, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome himself. I caught myself staring and immediately averted my eyes, worried that he had seen me, when I turned back he was gone.

"Well," I thought to myself, "easy come easy go."
I ordered my drink and sat, wondering if my friends were ever going to make it. I reached in my bag to grab a cigarette and started to light it when the bar tender cleared his throat.

"Sorry ma'am, no smoking inside."

I stood, not wanting to make a fuss over a smoke, and went out the front door. I light my cigarette and exhaled slowly, cursing my friends for not showing. I walked around a bit, hoping for a pay phone, when I saw Him again. He was standing in the alley next to the bar talking to another man, they seemed to be arguing. The other man grabbed his shoulder and seemed to be whispering in his ear when he suddenly drew back and swung. That jerking me into action, I ran to make sure he was conscious, knocking the other man out of the way.

"You should leave him be." He said. "He isn't worth it."

"You should go before I call the police."

I tried to sound threatening but he just laughed and walked away. With the man gone I checked His face. I saw the dark glitter of a bruise forming on his cheek, but no cuts or broken bones. I breathed a sigh of relief and tried to wake him. He groaned and opened his eyes.

You shoudnt try to sit up just yet." I said.

He just looked up at me and smiled, a broad, beautiful grin that was almost disturbing. He tried to stand and stumbled into me, pushing me into the wall and scraping my arm. I saw little droplets of blood well up on my elbow and groaned, apparently this night just can't get better. He took my hand and inspected my elbow, looked my in the eyes, and licked it. I tried to pull away but he just held me there, I tried to scream and he put his hand over my mouth. His tongue felt vile on my skin, I started to feel ill. He pulled me to my feet and grabbed my hair, pulling my head to the side, and smiled revealing a sharp set of teeth. He licked my neck slowly and and began tearing my throat out, gnawing flesh off and spitting it on the ground. The last thing I remember if biting his palm, tasting the blood in my mouth, and breathing my final breath.

I wasn't supposed to change, but I did, and now I am on an eternal hunter for Him, my master, my maker, my one true love who tore my mortal life asunder and abandoned me in an alley to find my own way.

TheChairmaker
06-30-2012, 01:13 AM
That's brilliant, Romance! Highly original ;)

TheChairmaker
06-30-2012, 01:14 AM
Tales of the Undead.

Just want to state for the record that the Djinn are a powerful and malicious race, who's only purpose is to destroy the human race.

Everyone has heard my story, but no one has heard the truth. My name is Aladdin, Yes that Aladdin. First off I was never a thief, I was too clumsy to be a thief. I was a beggar, and not a very good one. I went hungry for days, before I became desperate enough to try stealing some food. The one time I tried to steal, is the one time I got caught. Normally thieves lose a hand if caught, but for some reason I was just taken out in the desert and left to die. I tried to follow the city guard back, but couldn't keep up with his camel. I ran till I dropped, passed out from the heat and exhaustion.

I woke in the cold of the night, my skin blistered and peeling. I knew I was moments from death when I saw Djinn. "Are you an angel?" I asked the shimmering image before me. "Yes, young master, I am to give you 3 wishes. What is your first wish?" it asked. "Help me."was all I could manage. Now as I said the Djinn are an evil race, so why would an evil being help a lowly human? After humans banished them to a life of eternal imprisonment, and forced them to grant wishes they live only for revenge. They revel in causing humans misery. So if helping one human would harm several others, the Djinn were all for it. The Djinn helped me by killing an entire royal family of a small desert palace. I now had my own palace, with many servants and vast riches. "What is your second wish, young master?" I thought long and hard, because my new servants had told me how the Djinn had slaughtered the royal family, just so I could get my help. I was heartbroken and sick, knowing I was responsible for their deaths. "I have my second wish." I said. When the Djinn appeared, I told it. "Bring the royal family back" The Djinn smiled "As you wish" and he disappeared. Nothing. "Where are they?" I yelled. "Go to the courtyard." I raced out and there they were, the sultan, his harem, and his many children. All over the courtyard, rotten decaying corpses laying everywhere. I screamed in horror. "This is not what I wanted." The Djinn appeared "It may not be what you wanted, but it is what you wished for." It laughed as it disappeared. After burying the royal family I spent my time thinking. What wish could I make that will not harm others? As I thought I spent my days helping others. I sold the sultan's riches. I had houses built for city's poor, I made sure no one went hungry. I improved the city till nothing of the riches remained. While the city improved, the palace fell into ruins. I myself was slowly wasting away, not wanting to make that final wish. Finally as I lay dying, I thought of the perfect wish. "Djinn" I screamed. "Yes, young master, what is your final wish?" It asked. " I want to live forever". The Djinn smiled, "As you wish, " he said before vanishing for the last time. I smiled knowing that now that I lived forever I could spend eternity helping others, relieving myself of my guilt.
But like all men, I forgot about the vindictive nature of the Djinn, and it's drive to harm humans.

My first act of kindness was to help rebuild a small village destroyed by a desert sandstorm. I worked night and day for over a week until it was finished. I thought I had bested the Djinn, but I soon realized my mistake. When the bloodlust hit, it overwhelmed my senses and I knew nothing. I awoke the next day, surrounded by bodies ripped to pieces. I staggered around in a daze, the entire village was dead, nothing remained alive. I cried, yelled and screamed, but nothing helped. I stumbled to the center of town. Walking to the towns well I pulled up the well rope and wrapped it around my neck. I climbed the wells edge and jumped in. I felt myself falling, I felt the sudden stop, and I felt my neck snap, then nothing. There was no telling how long I hung there before the bloodlust again took over and repaired my body. Again I came back to my senses in a different town surrounded by bodies.

This horror would have continued if I hadn't encountered another vampire. (I soon learned that I was also a vampire and that I wasn't the first victim of the Djinn's curse.) She taught me how to feed nightly to keep the bloodlust at bay. I still help humans, but now I spend most of my time researching the Djinn. And since I'll live forever, I know I will eventually find a way to destroy them.
^THIS^
This is an amazing idea, and you should be very proud of writing it!

die_romance
06-30-2012, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the compliment Chairmaker! :)

ArtStar
06-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Tales of the Undead.

Comet Biela, never heard of it, not very many humans have. While not well known, it was connected to some very famous events.

Comet Biela is more famous among vampires, because every time it returns (every 6.6 years) it starts what is called the Blood Orgy. The Blood Orgy is two days of uncontrollable, animalistic blood lust among vampires. Normally blood lust only comes about when a vampire waits too long before feeding. The longer the vampire waits, the longer the blood lust continues.

When a vampire suffers an episode of blood lust, it's animal side takes over, while the rational thinking side is surpressed. It then has no control of it's actions. It will feed on all blood filled creature in the area.

No one knows how or why the comet brings about the Blood Orgy but there are many theories. The most popular is that elements found only in the comet could be affecting the vampires.

Besides the comet bring present, there must also be a large group of vampires in the area for the Blood Orgy to begin. Vampires alone or even a small group of vampires will not be affected. Usually groups of 20 or more vampires within a 50 mile area are enough for the Blood Orgy to start.

After 2 days of constant feeding the vampire will slowly regain it's rational thinking. The vampires affected, must then cover up the carnage.

Vampires usually use disasters to cover up. Including fires, burst dams, even supposed natural disasters have been used, such as the eruption of Pompeii and Mount St. Helen's.

One of the most famous Blood Orgy episodes was when Rome burned in the year 64 AD. Fires were started to cover up the multitude of bloodless bodies. The Great Chicago fire in 1871 was another famous cover up.

As long as Comet Biela returns, vampires must suffer the Blood Orgy. Although many don't see it as suffering.

Lolol I enjoy when Comet comes to visit x)

TheChairmaker
07-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the compliment Chairmaker! :)

Let me reiterate - supernatural desertdemonmagic bloodlust? YES. MOAR!

Let me try another tale.

The object was first spotted by the Herschel telescope. It was like a shooting star, but no meteor was silver when telescopes zoomed in, and no meteor was ever an absolutely perfect sphere. Our astronomical institute watched in fear as it swept past Mars and towards Earth. UFOlogists went crazy, saying the aliens had finally come and that they would claim the faithful. Legions of them gathered in city centres, making Its job easier when It arrived.

The terror started the day after. The news screamed warnings, telling the fearful citizens of the world not to look up whatever happened. Aircraft crashed as their pilots saw the Thing, and transformed into ravening vampires, eating their passengers alive. These Type 1 vampires were stupid, and easily killed. We astronomers switched off our telescopes and sat, terrified, in our concrete fortresses, not daring to leave in case we looked up at It out of habit.

Then the Thing started work on Type 2 vamps. They were really smart, smart enough to hide from daylight and not kill their prey. When the Army stormed their lairs, and found the herds of captive humans...the world went mad. Breaking News reported new atrocities committed against those suspected of being vamps.

It was like the Salem Witch Hunts. They nuked the Thing, but it wouldn't die, It just stared at the missiles and they blew up before they ever reached it. We finally plucked up the courage to photograph it, and found that the photos didn't turn you into a vampire. We saw the Eye of the Thing, staring down at us like another Sun as we ran in fear of it and killed its vampires.

The day I became a Type 3 vampire was the day It left. Its parting gift, as it sailed off to infect other planets, was the Type 3 vampire. They could infect humans too. We were smarter and stronger, and we could do magic. We could explode people's blood, and other things too. Some fools even sought us out to be changed by us. When we thought it was safe, people looked up, and didn't change. I thought it was safe to look once more at It with the telescope. But Its Eye was still staring at us, as It raced away backwards through space, and I found myself changing. I turned my colleagues, and joined those of Its servants still left on Earth, hoping to one day follow It on Its crusade against the living.

ArtStar
07-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Let me reiterate - supernatural desertdemonmagic bloodlust? YES. MOAR!

Let me try another tale.

The object was first spotted by the Herschel telescope. It was like a shooting star, but no meteor was silver when telescopes zoomed in, and no meteor was ever an absolutely perfect sphere. Our astronomical institute watched in fear as it swept past Mars and towards Earth. UFOlogists went crazy, saying the aliens had finally come and that they would claim the faithful. Legions of them gathered in city centres, making Its job easier when It arrived.

The terror started the day after. The news screamed warnings, telling the fearful citizens of the world not to look up whatever happened. Aircraft crashed as their pilots saw the Thing, and transformed into ravening vampires, eating their passengers alive. These Type 1 vampires were stupid, and easily killed. We astronomers switched off our telescopes and sat, terrified, in our concrete fortresses, not daring to leave in case we looked up at It out of habit.

Then the Thing started work on Type 2 vamps. They were really smart, smart enough to hide from daylight and not kill their prey. When the Army stormed their lairs, and found the herds of captive humans...the world went mad. Breaking News reported new atrocities committed against those suspected of being vamps.

It was like the Salem Witch Hunts. They nuked the Thing, but it wouldn't die, It just stared at the missiles and they blew up before they ever reached it. We finally plucked up the courage to photograph it, and found that the photos didn't turn you into a vampire. We saw the Eye of the Thing, staring down at us like another Sun as we ran in fear of it and killed its vampires.

The day I became a Type 3 vampire was the day It left. Its parting gift, as it sailed off to infect other planets, was the Type 3 vampire. They could infect humans too. We were smarter and stronger, and we could do magic. We could explode people's blood, and other things too. Some fools even sought us out to be changed by us. When we thought it was safe, people looked up, and didn't change. I thought it was safe to look once more at It with the telescope. But Its Eye was still staring at us, as It raced away backwards through space, and I found myself changing. I turned my colleagues, and joined those of Its servants still left on Earth, hoping to one day follow It on Its crusade against the living.

Oh nice Chair! Grr I need more thanks, yet another masterpiece. :-) lol I like the sci fi edge!
The original post was in need of a new song, updated for now.

TheChairmaker
07-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Oh nice Chair! Grr I need more thanks, yet another masterpiece. :-) lol I like the sci fi edge!
The original post was in need of a new song, updated for now.
*bows* Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Oh God, that song should not work, but it does! :drunk:

ArtStar
07-01-2012, 06:44 PM
*bows* Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Oh God, that song should not work, but it does! :drunk:

I really did, ha ha I've never heard a story like it :P
Edited the song again with something longer than two mins,
By my favorite instrumental band Ratatat, here is Gettysburg.

ArtStar
07-01-2012, 10:59 PM
:applaud: I am impressed yet again Lostboy, ha ha that was an interesting read I loved it :star:

TheChairmaker
07-01-2012, 11:32 PM
That was indeed another good story :D I have this mental image of her holding the pet carrier's lid down to get it through airport security!

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 10:15 AM
That was indeed another good story :D I have this mental image of her holding the pet carrier's lid down to get it through airport security!

I lol'ed at that part xD

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Tales of the Undead.

I was once the greatest king alive. I had it all, power, fame, riches beyond belief, and my choice of women. Women of all shapes, sizes, and ages would throw themselves at me. My toughest decision was which, and how many to choose.

It was great being the greatest. Then on that fateful night I met her, she seemed like all the rest. Beautiful, sexy and loose. Everything was going perfect till we finished with a very energetic round of sex. That's when it all went wrong. With me it was usually love and leave em, but this one wanted to talk. I tried to get her to leave, peacefully, but she wouldn't have it. She became crazed. Yelling, screaming, and throwing things. I was forced to have my guards remove her. At least that was the idea. She started throwing them around like they were playthings. Then she turned on me. She began slapping me, then she actually had the nerve to bite me. That's when she told me she was a vampire, and left. I thought she was just crazy. Then my life turned upside down, when I went to check my guards, the blood affected me. I attacked them, biting them one by one and sucking each one dry. I blamed their deaths on the crazy woman.

Since I was the king, no one had any reason to doubt my word. I was hoping to return to my life, maybe a little wiser when it came to women, but that didn't happen. My blood lust had me killing people without thought. Because I was always I'm the public eye, it was impossible to feed without witnesses. I had to give up being king, I faked my death, changed my appearance and went into hiding.

It's hard going from being king to being just another regular man. I constantly yearned for my old life back, but it's not to be.

If you're wondering what happened to me. Just come by the 7/11 in Santa Fa, and I'll tell you all about being the King of Rock and Roll.

Elvis has left the building.

Lololololol, this was great. I never knew this about Elvis thanks x)

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Year 2035. Dystopian Washington. It was a futuristic era, when the world was divided into 2 groups: the Elite and the Ordinary. I was 16 and I was a very fortunate child, as some may regard. I have everything a person can actually wish for in this cruel world. Power, wealth, fame, intelligence and beauty. I should be very happy and contented. But, I was not. And I will never be. In fact, I was miserable, living under the shadows of my parents, who constantly force me to do what they want, which they consider as what is best for me. But, who cares about what they want? In the entire 16 years of my life, my thoughts were trashed, my actions misjudged and my personality as a whole was shattered. I have a whole army of guards in school and I never really had real friends, just those hypocrite ones, who fake smiles, who talk behind my back and who possess no inch of compassion in their bodies.

Most of the Elites despise the Ordinary, discriminating them in any possible way they can. I have witnessed it all my life. My classmates, bullying them in schools and calling them names. My neighbors, giving out expired canned goods, as "donations" to the Ordinary. And worst, my parents, who were among the highest officials in the country, had enormous counts of graft and corruption, taking land illegally from the Ordinary. I was not really allowed to make friends with them. I swallowed everything and forced it into my entire system, but I have realized that I was all fed up and tired of all of these. Someone needs to stand for them and that someone, is no other than me. Cause deep within me, I am of the Ordinary. No matter how hard they try to suppress my ideas, strangle my thoughts and cut my wings, the beast that they have created inside me, is struggling itself towards freedom. Their freedom. My freedom.

And so, one day in school, as I sit in the cafeteria in school with my fake friends, I have seen an Ordinary boy, roughly 6 years old, crying and dragged outside by an Elite boy of the same age, just because he failed to fall in line to purchase food, out of pure ignorance. I followed them and with my pure might, took the Elite boy through his collar and threw him to the ground. I was not really thinking. Just that action caused my guards to take me out of school and into the house to face my ruthless parents. Turned out the Elite boy is the son of my father's colleagues. My father asked my guards to whip me, right there and then, with him and my mother, watching cruelly. They did not love me. They did not really care for me.

And so that night, I stow away and found myself by the seashore. I wasn't really crying at all. I reached down the waters, washed my cuts, and then it appeared. A very beautiful ship. I was glued to my spot, as I watch them coming towards me. Extraordinarily beautiful people with pale skin and red eyes. Others old, others as young as I was. They spoke of a promise about being the most powerful group, where freedom has no limits. All it takes is just one bite. I seemed hypnotized by their soothing voices. And then, I recognized the 6-year old Ordinary boy I have helped in school, the reason why I was whipped, the reason I stowed away. He was one of them, he reached for my hand, while a beautiful young man, caused a very painful sensation in my neck, radiating through my veins. The pain was excruciating and so, I screamed. Then, all I remember was the image of the Ordinary boy, whispering that everything will be okay.

Those were the exact memories of how I became what I am now. A very powerful and compassionate vampire, living for 100 years already. It's the Year 2135. And what I do makes me really fulfilled. Hunting for Elites, who abuse their power. I haven't heard from my parents, since the year I was turned. Maybe, when you want the painful memories to go, you have no choice but to forget it and move forward. I am now free and happy. The last I heard from the Elites, is that they have learned about our kind and have researched about us. They have killed most of us with weapons they have developed especially for us. But, we remain strong. I remain strong, with the help of my husband, who is the same person who turned me, 100 years ago. I am home now. This is where I belong. I am Ordinary.

As for the Elites, we are always waiting.

Mremad_297
07-03-2012, 06:51 AM
This Is One of The most beautifull short storys i have ever read . keep it up and post more i really loved it :D If you continue writting I'm sure you will have a brilliant future ;) :D Good luck buddy :* :* :* :* <3<3<3

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 06:59 AM
This Is One of The most beautifull short storys i have ever read . keep it up and post more i really loved it :D If you continue writting I'm sure you will have a brilliant future ;) :D Good luck buddy :* :* :* :* <3<3<3

You're referring to my story I guess? I hope. Haha.
Thank you. Glad you liked it. :)

TheChairmaker
07-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Lololololol, this was great. I never knew this about Elvis thanks x)
I want an upvote button to flag this story for everyone's attention as soon as I saw "Elvis has left the building."

@WinterKate - best story yet!

ArtStar
07-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Year 2035. Dystopian Washington. It was a futuristic era, when the world was divided into 2 groups: the Elite and the Ordinary. I was 16 and I was a very fortunate child, as some may regard. I have everything a person can actually wish for in this cruel world. Power, wealth, fame, intelligence and beauty. I should be very happy and contented. But, I was not. And I will never be. In fact, I was miserable, living under the shadows of my parents, who constantly force me to do what they want, which they consider as what is best for me. But, who cares about what they want? In the entire 16 years of my life, my thoughts were trashed, my actions misjudged and my personality as a whole was shattered. I have a whole army of guards in school and I never really had real friends, just those hypocrite ones, who fake smiles, who talk behind my back and who possess no inch of compassion in their bodies.

Most of the Elites despise the Ordinary, discriminating them in any possible way they can. I have witnessed it all my life. My classmates, bullying them in schools and calling them names. My neighbors, giving out expired canned goods, as "donations" to the Ordinary. And worst, my parents, who were among the highest officials in the country, had enormous counts of graft and corruption, taking land illegally from the Ordinary. I was not really allowed to make friends with them. I swallowed everything and forced it into my entire system, but I have realized that I was all fed up and tired of all of these. Someone needs to stand for them and that someone, is no other than me. Cause deep within me, I am of the Ordinary. No matter how hard they try to suppress my ideas, strangle my thoughts and cut my wings, the beast that they have created inside me, is struggling itself towards freedom. Their freedom. My freedom.

And so, one day in school, as I sit in the cafeteria in school with my fake friends, I have seen an Ordinary boy, roughly 6 years old, crying and dragged outside by an Elite boy of the same age, just because he failed to fall in line to purchase food, out of pure ignorance. I followed them and with my pure might, took the Elite boy through his collar and threw him to the ground. I was not really thinking. Just that action caused my guards to take me out of school and into the house to face my ruthless parents. Turned out the Elite boy is the son of my father's colleagues. My father asked my guards to whip me, right there and then, with him and my mother, watching cruelly. They did not love me. They did not really care for me.

And so that night, I stow away and found myself by the seashore. I wasn't really crying at all. I reached down the waters, washed my cuts, and then it appeared. A very beautiful ship. I was glued to my spot, as I watch them coming towards me. Extraordinarily beautiful people with pale skin and red eyes. Others old, others as young as I was. They spoke of a promise about being the most powerful group, where freedom has no limits. All it takes is just one bite. I seemed hypnotized by their soothing voices. And then, I recognized the 6-year old Ordinary boy I have helped in school, the reason why I was whipped, the reason I stowed away. He was one of them, he reached for my hand, while a beautiful young man, caused a very painful sensation in my neck, radiating through my veins. The pain was excruciating and so, I screamed. Then, all I remember was the image of the Ordinary boy, whispering that everything will be okay.

Those were the exact memories of how I became what I am now. A very powerful and compassionate vampire, living for 100 years already. It's the Year 2135. And what I do makes me really fulfilled. Hunting for Elites, who abuse their power. I haven't heard from my parents, since the year I was turned. Maybe, when you want the painful memories to go, you have no choice but to forget it and move forward. I am now free and happy. The last I heard from the Elites, is that they have learned about our kind and have researched about us. They have killed most of us with weapons they have developed especially for us. But, we remain strong. I remain strong, with the help of my husband, who is the same person who turned me, 100 years ago. I am home now. This is where I belong. I am Ordinary.

As for the Elites, we are always waiting.

0.0 lol wow, nicely done Kate I loved it. Thanks for showin off your writting skills :P

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 03:44 PM
0.0 lol wow, nicely done Kate I loved it. Thanks for showin off your writting skills :P

Thank you! I have always wanted to write for this thread ever since it was posted. :)

WinterKate
07-03-2012, 08:04 PM
I want an upvote button to flag this story for everyone's attention as soon as I saw "Elvis has left the building."

@WinterKate - best story yet!

Thank you Zakalwe! :)

TheChairmaker
07-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Thank you Zakalwe! :)
First person to spot my IGN also goes to you ;)

Dear TheChairmaker, not sure about a upvote button. I just hope someone enjoys my stories. I write them for my own sanity. Once I get an idea in my head it bounces around until I get it out. Thanks for providing an outlet.
Ah, fair enough :smile: in that case, keep letting them out!

WinterKate
07-04-2012, 01:46 AM
First person to spot my IGN also goes to you ;)

Ah, fair enough :smile: in that case, keep letting them out!

Where's my trophy or something for spotting it? Haha! :)

ArtStar
07-04-2012, 04:22 AM
Thank you! I have always wanted to write for this thread ever since it was posted. :)

Awe no way! Well I really appreciate it, I really love reading all these they give me my vampire fix lolol. I really enjoy dark/twisted stories so I totally love coming on here surprised with fresh new stories :D

WinterKate
07-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Awe no way! Well I really appreciate it, I really love reading all these they give me my vampire fix lolol. I really enjoy dark/twisted stories so I totally love coming on here surprised with fresh new stories :D

Yes! I love dark stories too, vampires specifically. :) That's why I love DL now more than PL and SL. Lol. I have read every single story in here. Your story and everyone else's are all brilliantly written. :) It just proves that we guys aren't just random people from all parts of the globe, who knows how to do PVP or farm gems or hunt down bosses. Threads like this prove that we are people of substance, that we each have stories to tell. :)

And hey Art, I blogged my own entry in here. I have put your forum name in the title as the thread where I posted it. Hope you don't mind. :)

ArtStar
07-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Yes! I love dark stories too, vampires specifically. :) That's why I love DL now more than PL and SL. Lol. I have read every single story in here. Your story and everyone else's are all brilliantly written. :) It just proves that we guys aren't just random people from all parts of the globe, who knows how to do PVP or farm gems or hunt down bosses. Threads like this prove that we are people of substance, that we each have stories to tell. :)

And hey Art, I blogged my own entry in here. I have put your forum name in the title as the thread where I posted it. Hope you don't mind. :)

Heheh I feel the same way! It is so exciting cause these are all original too, authentic stories, born from the players of Dark Legends :D Thanks for the compliment on my story, lol I am not much of a writer but I hoped it would encourage others to give it a shot. We are the DL community, hear us roar!

Oh I don't mind at all, I'll check it out :star:

TheChairmaker
07-04-2012, 11:14 AM

This thread, in fact, proves we are real people with lives outside the game world :D

Where's my trophy or something for spotting it? Haha! :)
*feigns great effort, hefts trophy onto scanner, shuts lid* Tumtetum...dammit. I think it's waylaid at...*peers at screen*...WalMart's website :D

OMG ArtStar - "hear us roar"? ARE YOU A GAME OF THRONES FAN TOO?! (bearing in mind this is the Lannister House motto!)

WinterKate
07-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Heheh I feel the same way! It is so exciting cause these are all original too, authentic stories, born from the players of Dark Legends :D Thanks for the compliment on my story, lol I am not much of a writer but I hoped it would encourage others to give it a shot. We are the DL community, hear us roar!

Oh I don't mind at all, I'll check it out :star:

Thanks! It is a great story. :) Hear us roar aye! :)

WinterKate
07-04-2012, 03:57 PM
This thread, in fact, proves we are real people with lives outside the game world :D

*feigns great effort, hefts trophy onto scanner, shuts lid* Tumtetum...dammit. I think it's waylaid at...*peers at screen*...WalMart's website :D

OMG ArtStar - "hear us roar"? ARE YOU A GAME OF THRONES FAN TOO?! (bearing in mind this is the Lannister House motto!)

Aw!Tooooo bad! Haha! I love Game of Thrones too! :)

TheChairmaker
07-05-2012, 12:35 AM
:adoration: haha, I've not met anyone else who's into GoT, it's a shame...

Oh God, lostboy, vampire Albert Einstein. This is your best idea to date :D

TheChairmaker
07-06-2012, 01:23 AM
HAHAHAHA! Evil Tooth Fairy slaughters evil vampires! That's brilliant! I read that and laughed for about a minute. Also, I could see where you were going straight away with the Titanic - nice work :D

TheChairmaker
07-07-2012, 09:56 AM
That's a nice idea ;) not sure it's as good as your others unfortunately! The random numbers offend me :P

TheChairmaker
07-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I like it! First attempt? I want more!

Worship
07-08-2012, 03:19 PM
>_< a little late on a reply, but anyway, what they call 'cars' is what we call 'horse and buggy' :wink:

ArtStar
07-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry I have been away guys, I am going away for a while longer.
Will try and check up on the VJ when I can, but for now I am taking a nice long break from STS altogether.

TheChairmaker
07-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Sorry I have been away guys, I am going away for a while longer.
Will try and check up on the VJ when I can, but for now I am taking a nice long break from STS altogether.
Oh no! How come?